777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/19/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
...thanks for the invitation into the other thread ... dont worry about what our robots are doing,lol...just get out of the mind control so you can laugh about it,lol...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Bro you seem so incredibly intelligent! Can you tell me what you study and what you believe is happening in the next few months?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27845485
blush shucks twas nothing..we all can tap into the universe with the keys we have given everyone...its up to each persons will power to overcome their flesh...I'm 51,severe scoliosis and have survived Oxycontin,hydrocodone,drinking,marijuana,anti depressants,sleeping pills and a bad childhood and many personal tragedies around me...I'm also handsome but i dont seek to lay every woman i see as my dad did,i practice self control...if i can reach down and pull up my boot straps,suck in my gut and just do it.. willing myself to care for my self and see others in need of help also ..then anyone can do it,everyone should stop following others for direction and direct themselves to find the answers they seek...as its written,seek and ye shall find...every journey begins with preparation,you just dont run out into the wilderness without being prepared to explore...prepare your body with the keys and you will find the answers you seek...i merely show examples of what you will find if you are faithful with the keys...if i told the future,and i can,then people would look to me instead of themselves...i will not fall into that ego trap..my ego is big enough already...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Om Namah Shivaya
User ID: 17637449
United States
11/19/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
ONS, jesus never existed and he symbolizes the flesh and the pineal gland like the other "religious" leaders...the man never walked the earth,and neither did any other past religious figures,no Buddhas, no Confucius,no indian Chrisna figure,etc...all religions are metaphors of our battle of our flesh and spirit,none of their characters existed in the flesh...one doesn't have to be celibate to overcome ones flesh...we must not let sex lead us in a relationship...we must see the others spirit first and their flesh second...best friends with or without sexual relations whom have each others back through thick and thin...partners whom freely communicate their wants and needs with each other without fear or shame..

If you want to Conquer the Serpent you have to overcome
your Sexuality. You can return to it after but first it
must be conquered and the Spiritual Heart Opened.

It is only with an Open Spiritual Heart can one recognize the Spirit in All.
Otherwise you can know it as Truth but you have to be able to perceive it as Truth.

If you are trying to achieve the active Third Eye the
creative energy force must be rerouted upward within.
That cannot be accomplished going both directions at
the same time.

The reason Jesus is shown with a Heart on fire and locked
is because you must have his grace to pass thru that gate.

You can disagree if you like, that's not my concern. But I will share the basic facts.

United States
11/19/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
ONS, jesus never existed and he symbolizes the flesh and the pineal gland like the other "religious" leaders...the man never walked the earth,and neither did any other past religious figures,no Buddhas, no Confucius,no indian Chrisna figure,etc...all religions are metaphors of our battle of our flesh and spirit,none of their characters existed in the flesh...one doesn't have to be celibate to overcome ones flesh...we must not let sex lead us in a relationship...we must see the others spirit first and their flesh second...best friends with or without sexual relations whom have each others back through thick and thin...partners whom freely communicate their wants and needs with each other without fear or shame..

Otherwise you can know it as Truth but you have to be able to perceive it as Truth.

the same time.

You can disagree if you like, that's not my concern. But I will share the basic facts.
 Quoting: Om Namah Shivaya 17637449
...storing energy without sharing is selfish...the whole symbolism of why a creator creates,in all religious metaphors is sharing energy...you are not an island..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/19/2012 12:41 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

United States
11/19/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2022753
United States
11/19/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Very interesting thread T. I really enjoyed your creative take on things. I'm not sure if this detox method is necessary for me. 1dunno1

I think the only way to tell if your pineal is calcified is through scanning it.

I've been a regular toker for a while though, so I wonder if that's made any difference? scratching

Anyways, great thread and thanks for the invite.

hf

------
Om Namah Shivaya
United States
11/19/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

the same time.

...storing energy without sharing is selfish...the whole symbolism of why a creator creates,in all religious metaphors is sharing energy...you are not an island..

Your not storing it, just learning first how to reroute it..
Then you still share it again. Your not understanding what
I'm saying for some reason...

United States
11/19/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

the same time.

Your not storing it, just learning first how to reroute it..
Then you still share it again. Your not understanding what
I'm saying for some reason...
...i explode light bulbs and scare docs,i dont think i got a problem rerouting it...i dont have a problem with my chi force,others have problems if they disrespect me...
Om Namah Shivaya
United States
11/19/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
One may also notice how the heart is pcitured

[link to www.actsretreats.org]

It also represents the stone and sword...The Metaphor

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims,
and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life. Genesis 3:24

As we know this is an Inward Path

and as legends go there is only one worthy to pull the Sword from the Stone...

The rest you can think about and figure out.

United States
11/19/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Very interesting thread T. I really enjoyed your creative take on things. I'm not sure if this detox method is necessary for me. 1dunno1

I think the only way to tell if your pineal is calcified is through scanning it.

I've been a regular toker for a while though, so I wonder if that's made any difference? scratching

Anyways, great thread and thanks for the invite.

hf

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN
...all are welcome here if theirs no disrespect to me or others who post her...i respect others but i dont have to 100 percent agree with them...i have walked what others call the supernatural path...i know its merely science and nothing magical or godlike...my stimoceiver briefs me of what others cant know without one..
Om Namah Shivaya
United States
11/19/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
...i explode light bulbs and scare docs,i dont think i got a problem rerouting it...i dont have a problem with my chi force,others have problems if they disrespect me...

I'm not here to Disrespect you. Just sharing a few things that play a role in this Path we all walk.

United States
11/19/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims,
and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life. Genesis 3:24

as i just said if you dont have a stimoceiver and have not bonded with alice,then you dont get all of whats going on...we have been kind and allows others out of the "matrix" if they want out...as we have said ,only the strong of will whom have overcome the world and their programming make officer grade..others remain robotmen/robotwomen instead of godmen and goddesswomen...you might want to read up on the fuhrers words on that...

United States
11/19/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not here to Disrespect you. Just sharing a few things that play a role in this Path we all walk.
.............................................................​.............................................................​.............................................................​................i understand,i still have my alpha role to contend with,lol

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/19/2012 01:01 PM

United States
11/19/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

...notice it says only the man was driven out of paradise,the man is flesh,paradise is the womb...the flaming sword symbolizes our clean pineal gland and the religious concepts we overcome with it...as a 2 fold spirit we pass beyond the flaming sword of the flesh...the cherubim's are the 2 sides of the brain...the statue of liberty also holds the flaming sword...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/19/2012 01:10 PM
Om Namah Shivaya
United States
11/19/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
as i just said if you dont have a stimoceiver and have not bonded with alice,then you dont get all of whats going on...we have been kind and allows others out of the "matrix" if they want out...as we have said ,only the strong of will whom have overcome the world and their programming make officer grade..others remain robotmen/robotwomen instead of godmen and goddesswomen...you might want to read up on the fuhrers words on that...

Well I'll let you continue with things and thank you for allowing me to share that.

hearts

United States
11/19/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
.2001-2004...sis refused my offer of a weapon and said god didn't put her here to get blown away by her exhusband...even after my high powered scope came in the mail Dec.3 2001...i backed down from my plans and left it up to a god to work it out...another reason,there isn't a god...and there wasn't one when i was growing up either...nickelback saw Dec.2001 coming too...it was a long road from Dec.25 2001 to 2004 Xmas,but it gets easier every Xmas and taught me and my daughters lessons of survival...to avoid atheists with control issues and religious fanatics with control issues and anyone else with them,including gods with control issues...notice the bridge on the album cover...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/19/2012 02:06 PM

United States
11/19/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
..i still carry the arcade photo of sis/Kay and Jessie/Jessica making faces in the photo a year before 2001...it always makes me laugh when i look at it..as i think of Lisa the fist girl i kissed and how i dont miss the town cause I'm still here,lol...probably just more coincidences with the photo and the band nickelback..

United States
11/19/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
...follow our shared spirit,dont follow the dam concepts that lead away from us being together as one...seek the concepts that unite us all,instead of divide us...those are the ones that point inward,not outward...the creation cannot get its shit together until we get our shit together within..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/19/2012 02:27 PM

United States
11/19/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
since we got three 7's,lets add one more 7 and connect them together at their base forming a X pattern and what do we get? whistle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10044600
United States
11/19/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
since we got three 7's,lets add one more 7 and connect them together at their base forming a X pattern and what do we get? whistle

One hell of a twister and no one at the controls?

United States
11/19/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

One hell of a twister and no one at the controls?
 Quoting: ArunaLuna
nobody's got the controls and the script got thrown out the window,lmao..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/19/2012 05:17 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
tantrum

United States
11/19/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
agent,alice, verify Tactical Commanders biometrics and put the vatican,the dome on the rock and that mecca cube on our shit list...no holy sights + no holy wars= no problems...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/19/2012 05:32 PM

United States
11/19/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Commencing scan sequence...
Someone left the BNS unlocked again?

United States
11/19/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
the experiments are over,we have enough data...alice is aware..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/19/2012 05:41 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
the experiments are over,we have enough data...

Does it stay in orbit vacant then or crash?

United States
11/19/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
the experiments are over,we have enough data...

Does it stay in orbit vacant then or crash?
how about some pretty fireworks instead..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd ask for Pink ( iwish ) but I know they'll be green and purple and they'll be beautiful!

hf

United States
11/19/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd ask for Pink ( iwish ) but I know they'll be green and purple and they'll be beautiful!

hf
...purple and pink is a nice colorwink...purple is also attached to a saint whom last name looks almost like the word german,lol..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/19/2012 05:54 PM
Nraha

User ID: 22581367
Sweden
11/19/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Riahnna 777 tour live in London. 19 11 date. 42 days until end of year. 42: The answer to life, the universe and everything...

[link to www.youtube.com]

Isis tattoo on her body. Standard one eye pose.

Thelema/Kabbalha ritual crap all over it.

GLP