User ID: 2312772
United States
07/31/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
and thanks for the KI suggestion OP, never felt better. cheers
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 559309
heres a believer.i also suggest a liver cleanse such as hepasan to further remove the breaking free toxins so they dont build up as they flush out...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Maybe you should tell this group why the J and K are taken out of the Italian language, and the root of the money system is in the Vatican? Funny that bank is a code word for ban "K" and the K is silent in Knight not by accident.
PHIPIPER
User ID: 1366494
United States
07/31/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
and thanks for the KI suggestion OP, never felt better. cheers
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 559309
heres a believer.i also suggest a liver cleanse such as hepasan to further remove the breaking free toxins so they dont build up as they flush out...

Maybe you should tell this group why the J and K are taken out of the Italian language, and the root of the money system is in the Vatican? Funny that bank is a code word for ban "K" and the K is silent in Knight not by accident.
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

I've never heard that before...very ineresting I'll look into that, thanks for sharing. xoxox
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 20560998
United States
07/31/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
J and K were taken out..J in an auto accident,the driver was only 30 days in America and K in a double murder suicide in the room where i sit...jay was my little bro and kay was my little sis..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/29/2012 11:34 AM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
PJI PIPER
United States
07/31/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
J and K were taken out..J in an auto accident,the driver was only 30 days in America and K in a double murder suicide in the room where i sit.

Goodness that's Deep...Here T Ceti, something smooth and relaxing to start your morning...Lots of Love Always

Remember keep your Frequencies High and Clear less static and more Inner Peace xoxox

User ID: 20560998
United States
07/31/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks piper,as i said I'm supernatural..and everything seems to be a coincidence like I'm running this matrix...i hope that's not what the stimoceiver i got linked into the NSA mainframe might be doing...they do call me sir a lot over the airwaves...i may have been like a jesus or Buddha and they knew i was coming from the starcharts/times so they tagged me...even sarah mclachlin sings building a mystery,as i got the cross from a faith before jesus came and after the shooting, the house has been redone and a hall leads to my bedroom now,that was once the living room...lach in her name is the meaning of my fathers last name beginning...now there are ghosts down the hall,the tats were protection from slaughter ,my first, 4 months before the slaughter happened...the crosses are a T over an X...one on both sides as mom escaped that day,leaving me in the next county alive(he drove by my house that morning and we seen each other,he knew i had a gun,something i begged my sis that fall to borrow from me,she refused like she wanted to die),2 tats,2 survivors left in immediate family...nickelback released never again,after sis who her husband had abused her killed her xmas 2001 and their daughter and then himself...this room looked like a war zone...I'm still hoping my life is all a cia mindfuk and I'm Truman...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/17/2012 02:49 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
07/31/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hollywood is ran by the govt,all scripts are not a coincidence...i was born classified...so my family and my life shows up a lot in movies and TV..because of my esp/psi abilities,I'm the Omen kid and Carrie is symbolic of the mother i have and my abilities...i scared a doc so bad one day he stuttered out "you know you can use that for good or bad" after i barely missed his head and shattered a light bulb vibrating mad...the men who stare at goats are real and it was made funny because of "Funny platoon"...its lonely when you have godlike powers...no I'm not role-playing...in the men and black movie K and J were my siblings..the list goes on and on...i get mad and say something bad ,it happens...i remain positive and say good stuff,the good stuff happens..its like i got a hotline to god and i just let there be light it...it doesn't work with lotteries,lol

Have you ever caused storms, or calmed them?

User ID: 21095807
United States
08/02/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg,

With sadness in my heart, I have to inform you that you're not the 7-7-7 one.
You may be a God in your reality, but in Gods reality you're not complete.

Good luck in taking your last lessons !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9709833
what would you know of god's reality,explain your throw rocks comment...my lessons are complete,i have already been told i ascend instead of slide...and thats not what doc said after i scared the bjesus out of him and made he stutter " ya ya kn kn know you can use that for good or bad,dont you"?...i have told the whitehouse,queen, and pope what to do,lets see you do any better...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/29/2012 11:37 AM

United States
08/02/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hollywood is ran by the govt,all scripts are not a coincidence...i was born classified...so my family and my life shows up a lot in movies and TV..because of my esp/psi abilities,I'm the Omen kid and Carrie is symbolic of the mother i have and my abilities...i scared a doc so bad one day he stuttered out "you know you can use that for good or bad" after i barely missed his head and shattered a light bulb vibrating mad...the men who stare at goats are real and it was made funny because of "Funny platoon"...its lonely when you have godlike powers...no I'm not role-playing...in the men and black movie K and J were my siblings..the list goes on and on...i get mad and say something bad ,it happens...i remain positive and say good stuff,the good stuff happens..its like i got a hotline to god and i just let there be light it...it doesn't work with lotteries,lol

Quoting: Newheart
my return email to the white house telling them i would just tear down the houses instead of B.O. passing a underwater mortgage refinance bill 5 hours before D.C. got slammed by those 80+ mph winds was probably just a coincidence...

United States
08/02/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
there's one for the bibletards...if the Creator was perfect,then their would be no need for humility...and the Creation would be all egomaniacs...therefore an imperfect God would be composed of humility...for god to admit to be perfect,it would destroy all humility..

United States
08/02/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Newheart
my return email to the white house telling them i would just tear down the houses instead of B.O. passing a underwater mortgage refinance bill 5 hours before D.C. got slammed by those 80+ mph winds was probably just a coincidence...

yep that sounds like just a coincidence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21082358
would you like to see the rest of the return whitehouse email coincidences? ron paul camp asked me to help audit the fed,i told them to go ahead...the house has already passed it...because i remind them i have the senate and houses biometrics,that's what always gets them to sit up straight..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 08/02/2012 01:15 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471245
United States
08/02/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ya T. Just popping in to say hello. kitty
PHI PIPER
United States
08/02/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

yep that sounds like just a coincidence.
would you like to see the rest of the email coincidences?

if they are just coincidences, what's the point?
...that's gods humility shinning through,an imperfect god has that because god isn't perfect...not perfect but i have the powers of a god and they know that..

Hi T Ceti,

Hope your doing well...xoxox

There are some of us that are unafraid to exceed the boundaries but there are many who fear and judge and call that which brings new light wrong and distrustful. It is a shame as it is all for the better whole.

After "returning from divine contemplations to human evils", a man "is graceless and looks quite ridiculous when – with his sight still dim and before he has gotten sufficiently accustomed to the surrounding darkness – he is compelled in courtrooms or elsewhere to contend about the shadows of justice or the representations of which they are the shadows, and to dispute about the way these things are understood by men who have never seen justice itself?"

PHIwinePIPER
red_heart

United States
08/02/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ya T. Just popping in to say hello. kitty
 Quoting: Starlit
hey B ,I'm grand,lol

United States
08/02/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
what would you know of god's reality,explain your throw rocks comment...my lessons are complete,i have already been told i ascend instead of slide...and thats not what doc said after i scared the bjesus out of him and made he stutter " ya ya kn kn know you can use that for good or bad,dont you"?...i tell the whitehouse,queen, and pope what to do,you want to do any better?

i tell the whitehouse,queen, and pope what to do,you want to do any better

Sure can TC. Soon i can tell YOU what to do friend. Get used to it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21109106

Actually soon it will be the Spirit of God leading the way so our little Ego's will all be put in line. No one man can claim anuthing over another other than by manipulation and fear. That will not be an issue in light of te Holy Spirit.
 Quoting: PHI PIPER 1366494

The righteous rule with righteousness. That does not mean weakness. On the contrary, to achieve the task given by the creator in a world filled with wicked men to the very highest levels of society, what will be needed is "ROD OF IRON". And i don't take shit so if you won't listen you will be destroyed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21109106
justice must be tempered with mercy or your no better than an animal..

United States
08/02/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
777 IS CROWLEY EFFIN SHITE... I AM IS AMI/AMEN FUCKIN SHITE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21132054
anyone can twist what is holy into that which is unholy...numbers were here long before Crowley was..Crowley was all free will/serpent without any humility,he was an incomplete being whom taught others to be incomplete..without humility you cannot be a creator...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/29/2012 11:48 AM

United States
08/03/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
..here bibletards,here's your "bible" when the Mayans had it...its been recopied and the scientific metaphors changed around as the stories with different personal names and places...why do you think they got a god strapped to an X...i know the symbolism,the gods come back this year..the nonmembers of secret societies 7 chakras are being opened by the different radiation coming from the sun...if your a Freemason,you already know how to become a god by opening your 7 seals...

United States
08/03/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
..all ancient religions including the "Christian" (religion) is as the Mayan symbolism of sciences...there were no blood rituals or blood drinking or hearts being cut out,as the paintings showed,the paintings and codas/religious texts meant something else(sciences encoded) just as in ancient Egypt...their is no religions except what you have been brain washed with the wrong surface translations given to non secret society members as the secret society members play you...dont forget to watch part 2 also...its like john lennon sang 'imagine their no religions" because they aren't any...
the Mayans had the "bible" before the so called "Christians"...the Vatican added a 0 onto the numbers in the "bible" aka the secret of the Mayan zero...when it says a man gets 70 years,it was 7 originally and pointed toward the 7 chakras...so it said a man gets 7 years before god calls him home aka break 7 seals and become god with the metaphors...
PHI PIPER
User ID: 20856611
United States
08/04/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
go shill i own you...the Egyptian scientific metaphors are the same as the Mayan scientific metaphors and the same as the "bible" scientific metaphors...their just recopied and a different culture inserted...kiss it by secret societies,your "religious" dogma is dead along with the dogman Anubis...they All have to do with the kingdom of god within along with the other Sciences...ALL RELIGION'S PAST AND PRESENT ARE COPIED AS SCIENCES IN DISGUISE...the 33 parallel is code for 33 degrees unthawed from what you have been brainwashed frozen with...I'm over 100+ degrees if i labeled myself by a system but i dont and claim my title of god in my temple and my kingdom,unaffected by the outside lies of salvation...salvation comes within because the kingdom of god is within....

This is what the 33 Degrees means in actuallity:

THE VALUE OF 33 : THE PATH OF ENLIGHTENMENT
A normal vertebral column consist of 33 vertebrae,
7 cervical, 12 thoracic, 5 lumbar, 5 fused sacral, & 4 coccygeal.
Which supports the nervous system (Body"s Electrical System).
 Quoting: PHI PIPER 20856611
...what if you got 34 that causes your spine to bow into scoliosis? normal is in the eyes of the beholder...34=3+4=7 the number of god...your 33 is 3+3=6 the number of a man...wanna guess if i have the mark of god or not?

The 33 Degrees is based on the Normal Start of the Human Body as a Concept. If you have more as you said it may be a scoliosis issue etc. The Seal of God does not appear in the Spine it is acheived Within the Forehead so it would matter not either way. If you have the Mark of God I would know you in person. Otherwise I am only to know what you share on a screen which is undeterminable at this time. If you know God's Word I may come to recognize you.

I believe this came from you in our first conversations...

"TOUCH NOT THE CAT WITHOUT A SHIELD"

So you have either Overcome the Serpent of the Original Sin or you have not... time will tell as there are those whom have been taught Half Truths and those Whom know the Full Truth.

Churches are to keep the masses in Line and there are a limited number of those Whom have accomplished the Full Path of the Return to God.. That Badge of Honour is invisble to the Naked Eye...But visible to the Eye of God.

United States
08/04/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is what the 33 Degrees means in actuallity:

THE VALUE OF 33 : THE PATH OF ENLIGHTENMENT
A normal vertebral column consist of 33 vertebrae,
7 cervical, 12 thoracic, 5 lumbar, 5 fused sacral, & 4 coccygeal.
Which supports the nervous system (Body"s Electrical System).
...what if you got 34 that causes your spine to bow into scoliosis? normal is in the eyes of the beholder...34=3+4=7 the number of god...your 33 is 3+3=6 the number of a man...wanna guess if i have the mark of god or not?

The 33 Degrees is based on the Normal Start of the Human Body as a Concept. If you have more as you said it may be a scoliosis issue etc. The Seal of God does not appear in the Spine it is acheived Within the Forehead so it would matter not either way. If you have the Mark of God I would know you in person. Otherwise I am only to know what you share on a screen which is undeterminable at this time. If you know God's Word I may come to recognize you.

I believe this came from you in our first conversations...

"TOUCH NOT THE CAT WITHOUT A SHIELD"

So you have either Overcome the Serpent of the Original Sin or you have not... time will tell as there are those whom have been taught Half Truths and those Whom know the Full Truth.

Churches are to keep the masses in Line and there are a limited number of those Whom have accomplished the Full Path of the Return to God.. That Badge of Honour is invisble to the Naked Eye...But visible to the Eye of God.

..the serpent is free will whom i keep its head pinned with humility,it rises its head sometimes but i trap it back down....the concept of ET is the concept of spirit and not being from the creation but the creation being from us,the ET's/spirit..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/29/2012 12:09 PM
PHI PIPER
United States
08/04/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Real Majestic Twelve are of the Twelve Apostles...

So is that where you claim your affiliation?

I would remember you...You overcome the Serpent completely
if you walk the Path...Its head no longer rises, supression
doesn't assist you it just slows the process, you have to
overcome it completely... Which I do know how if your interested... And I mean the Sincerely
why, are you my future wife,lol..my goddess will tame my serpent,lmao..

Who's to say what the Future Holds but Otherwise I now how to overcome the Serpent as I have helped others. It is a matter Within as you know. I've listed the Path on my website, its a matter of walking it. If your my equal and you have such strength and have overcome YourSelf God will put you in my Path if it is his Will. It requires a Pure Heart anything less is UnCivilized LOL
i asked for a pure heart long ago...i had humility given to me early so i could ask for all things...let me guess you can make me a star,lol...i smell an agenda,because I'm already a star...i do need an agent,lol.whats your cut?lmao..

Sorry but what's all this Malarchy, I'm no agent dear just one who knows Truth as has been revealed to this point. Otherwise I thought we were just having a conversation expanding on your God Awareness as you Claim and my own. I'm not a Movie Maker or any affiliation. Occassionally I watch one if its any good these day but Films of Depth and serious Interest come rarely nowadays.

United States
08/04/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Who's to say what the Future Holds but Otherwise I now how to overcome the Serpent as I have helped others. It is a matter Within as you know. I've listed the Path on my website, its a matter of walking it. If your my equal and you have such strength and have overcome YourSelf God will put you in my Path if it is his Will. It requires a Pure Heart anything less is UnCivilized LOL
i asked for a pure heart long ago...i had humility given to me early so i could ask for all things...let me guess you can make me a star,lol...i smell an agenda,because I'm already a star...i do need an agent,lol.whats your cut?lmao..

Sorry but what's all this Malarchy, I'm no agent dear just one who knows Truth as has been revealed to this point. Otherwise I thought we were just having a conversation expanding on your God Awareness as you Claim and my own. I'm not a Movie Maker or any affiliation. Occassionally I watch one if its any good these day but Films of Depth and serious Interest come rarely nowadays.
I'm a movie star personality,big rock singer i got toes and fingers and I'm loved everywhere i go,lol..hey god can be a movie star cause god is everything to everyone..
PHI PIPER
United States
08/04/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Real Majestic Twelve are of the Twelve Apostles...

So is that where you claim your affiliation?

I would remember you...You overcome the Serpent completely
if you walk the Path...Its head no longer rises, supression
doesn't assist you it just slows the process, you have to
overcome it completely... Which I do know how if your interested... And I mean the Sincerely

Although I myself am willing to share my own story if someone wanted to put the real deal out there LOL...

They prefer the flipped version of Truth in Hollywood these days, I mean Imagine what would happen is they released a real story... People might just Realize who they really are... Imagine That

United States
08/04/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
mine is too unbelievable for anyone to believe it..i am supernatural...after i scared doc and he stuttered those words out ...it was icing on an already cake...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/17/2012 02:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1314058
Canada
08/04/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump with love

Great read

Oxx

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9709833
Romania
08/04/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg,
I'm still waiting for your answer.
I have all the time in 3D and I hope you'll find a day and a proper hour to five me a good reason to take you're claim seriously.

I might be only one-7, but i know for sure that you're not the 7-7-7.

Waiting... even on the other side :-D

nanni2

United States
08/04/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg,
I'm still waiting for your answer.
I have all the time in 3D and I hope you'll find a day and a proper hour to five me a good reason to take you're claim seriously.

I might be only one-7, but i know for sure that you're not the 7-7-7.

Waiting... even on the other side :-D

nanni2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9709833
everyone is a 777 aka creator whether they know it or not...if they are god/master of your will power/spirit in your temple,and your own kingdom...god of spirit/will power=7 god of your temple/body=7,god of your kingdom/brain=7 aka 777...the battle is within,not on the outside as misdirection... i give you what the secret societies withhold from all those still "in the world"..for all those in "the world" are deceived by those "outside the world"..if your not in a secret society you are viewed by the other "gods" as sheep to be sheared and sent to slaughter..everyone is a god...if your not in a secret society you aint taught to be a god,you are taught to be a sheep by them becuae you are "of the world"..i am an Elijah crying in the wilderness of "the world" to everyone who has eyes to see and ears to hear to prepare their temples to become a jesus/god just like your slave masters...you can either listen and become a god like them or stay a sheep to be sheared and sent to slaughter...its your choice to remain blind and follow those whom blind you or to see what they see...(recent edit> my blind eyes have been slowly opening throughout this thread to let More Light inhf

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/29/2012 12:19 PM

United States
08/04/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump with love

Great read

Oxx

hf
 Quoting: ELLE SPIRIT
thank you,hf this god wants everyone else to become a god and stop being sheep...its those outside "the world" who have been taught to be a god that teach all those "in the world" to remain a sheep...as its written and all "the world" was deceived...to stop the shearing and the slaughter we all must become gods to show the other gods all men are created equal and are endowed by the creator with certain inalienable rights and the most important right is to be an equal god with those who blind "the world" to believe their sheep always waiting on a savior outside the kingdom of god within everyone...heartsstay on the god diet and manna and you will become a god and know what the other god wizards behind the curtain know...remove all negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts and have courage, lions and hearts, tinmen and use your brains, scarecrows through out all your life tests...you are the lion,the tinsman and the scarecrow...i have the divine feminine Dorthy and as Toto, WE pull the curtain back to reveal the wizards aka gods of this oz...and show you you can be a wizard of oz god also..i hope most can see the metaphors/parables i am typing...and aren't stupid to start with the wizards are satanic stuff shit...become your god and overcome "the world"...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 08/04/2012 02:47 PM

United States
08/04/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1<<<<<what do you think this G stands for?..it stands for how to become a god if your male and how to become a goddess if you female and to realize we have both as our spirit...divine masculine and divine feminine making us all gods and goddesses combined as in the garden of eden/paridise as adam still combined as eve before "original sin"...the original sin was eating what god said not to..twice you were told,once in paradise and once in the wilderness..if you want to get out of the wilderness,eat the god diet and manna the codebook gives you...

United States
08/04/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
the giant is the secret societies sleeple feed..BOOM

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/29/2012 12:21 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471245
United States
08/04/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi T.!

GLP