08/05/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
When you are Truly One with the Spirit I will hear You

PLAY TOGETHER FOR FULL EFFECT

For where two or three are gathered together in my name,
there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

He is the real Sadhu, who can reveal the form of the Formless to the vision of these eyes; Who teaches the simple way of attaining Him, that is other than rites or ceremonies; Who does not make you close the doors, and hold the breath, and renounce the world; Who makes you perceive the Supreme Spirit wherever the mind attaches itself; Who teaches you to be still in the midst of all your activities. Ever immersed in bliss, having no fear in his mind, he keeps the spirit of union in the midst of all enjoyments. The infinite dwelling of the Infinite Being is everywhere: in earth, water, sky, and air; Firm as the thunderbolt, the seat of the seeker is established above the void. He who is within is without: I see Him and none else. "The Song of Al Kabir"

PHIwinePIPER
red_heart
 Quoting: PHI PIPER 20856611
I'll have my command to turn up the voice to skull tech so you can hear me...electronics can cause anyone to believe anything by frequencies...60 hertz is the god feeling...its in this ancient Egyptian pineal gland stimulatorpillar..each monkey symbolizes 10 hertz...if they could do that then,its mind boggling what can be done these days once your brain patterns are taught to A.I. and logged into your biometric files...similar patterns are sent to the brain and the body obeys...everyone doesn't know their in a sims program tailored for their personal growth...but that's just a novel I'm working on...the matrix was just a movie...wonder what you get if you combine the movies matrix,the omen and war games in a human sims program...and you left out a fruit,justice, there are more as god also has justice...the word isnt complete, it has parts left out because gods on earth frighten TPTB..and they are scared for teaching people to be sheep and on one knee instead of standing in the throne room all these years...as the mayans said the gods come back this year,old testament god too...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg
here piper guess you didn't see this god feeling frequency generator the first time when you think your having a "spiritual" feeling...and the kings pyramid was once a 40 and 60 hertz frequency generator...the alkaloid plant mixture went into the kings "coffin" box..as the fingers jutting out was once filled with alternating slabs of copper and magnetite,along with the great hallway holes were also filled with alternating slabs of copper and magnetite ..the magnetite came from the south america mines...the little robot showed the world the 2 broken copper lines hanging from the shaft door that once ran down and connected to the other metals...the ROMAN FORUM once had alternating slabs of copper and magnetite in its doors surrounding it and where they lied and say water battles were staged, the alkaloid plant mixture were there too as in the kings box of the kings pyramid ,to run that giant mind control frequency generator...STONEHEDGE>look down at it and see the horseshoe magnet in the middle surrounded by alternating circles of copper and magnetite....it was once covered in the metals and also used as a frequency generator...the oriental buildings where there's like 3 or 4 roofs with an obelisk shape sticking up in the middle is symbolism of copper roofs on a magnetic obelisk...dont tell me your spiritual feeling isn't from frequencies controlled by others when all throughout history it has existed and the lies were told to cover it up in every past culture...boom

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 08/05/2012 05:35 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg  (OP)

User ID: 21095807
United States
08/05/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi T.!
 Quoting: Starlit
hi AC, I'm T,lol.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/17/2012 03:09 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

User ID: 21498886
United States
08/07/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
life has taught me i am responsible for the choices i make,but my ancestral DNA memories locked in sub conscience will influence my conscience...without my 7 chakras open i choose what i was influenced with by my parents and the way i was treated but my ancestral DNA memories as they opened with the 7 chakras influenced positive traits...some people call it being born again,as i did a 180 in the way i loved myself and treated others...i am tough love on myself so i give tough love to others if they give me excuses or pity trips for their choices in life...if you dont love yourself you cant love your neighbor...lust and selfishness take the place of true love...true love is unconditional love and being honest with your self...
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
08/08/2012 12:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
life has taught me i am responsible for the choices i make,but my ancestral DNA memories locked in sub conscience will influence my conscience...without my 7 chakras open i choose what i was influenced with by my parents and the way i was treated but my ancestral DNA memories as they opened with the 7 chakras influenced positive traits...some people call it being born again,as i did a 180 in the way i loved myself and treated others...i am tough love on myself so i give tough love to others if they give me excuses or pity trips for their choices in life...if you dont love yourself you cant love your neighbor...lust and selfishness take the place of true love...true love is unconditional love and being honest with your self...

I understand sort of where you are coming from and agree with detoxing the body suit, and cleaning up our pituatary, thalamus and pineal. Its our phone line home, and the real work here is to wake up, see through the world, seek within and knock on the door of our soul.

Someone said to me, if you were the only light in a world of darkness, where everyone was desperately looking for the truth, your infinity is equal to the infinity all around you, what can you not do? Are you not equal to the task?

Also the Chakra's whether practiced literally or as metaphor's for our work an lessons, especially when the heart chakra, unconditional love, leads to the throat chakra, or using your gifts to help others and your family/friends and assist, shine your light into the world and this is akin to Christ's ministry, and this is the right frequency or phone home frequency for the THIRD EYE to awaken.

The whole job is to connect to your Infinite Self, there is No Time, and shine more of yourself into the World.

The whole job is to progress or expand consciousness, we are infinite expanding consciousness/soul.

So I just don't understand how Iodide metaphorically kills our soul?

Also, one way of seeing Soul is this. We are currently Spirit Child, infinite but our Spiritual Family, parent, upgraded us from a previous level ages ago.

The schools is a womb matrix universe to become ourselves in, our Upgraded Soul, the one who is mature and Love and can help others, not harm.

To join the Family.

To become our Higher Selves.

Soul is the grown up spirit child, the one who no longer is selfish, greedy and harms others.

We're here to allign our thought, spirit child, to the Mind we left, Infinite Higher Self, and as we become more like that Mind we grow to become more of our Infinite Self.

As my friends grandson who woke up more, and who is also AB- and had battles done over them taking his DNA, and who kept saying, they are not allowed my dna, and my family is on the way, who is feline in soul, from previous steps, he said a prince amongst his people, but lost in the gaia tests, world without end, for some time, and so grateful for his family who have visited from time to time, in his lifetimes.

He also sang Sa'l me't ja'ri'n and many words he and my friend from finland and another friend were writing, telling me it was a greeting of Light, and all was sung like a psalm.

And, he said he was here to grow his consciousness hundreds of thousands of times its current level.

That is the moment spirit child becomes soul.

of course we are in infinity, so just when we think we're all grown up, in truth, we will only be out of our messy diapers and potty trained.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 08/08/2012 12:21 PM
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
08/08/2012 12:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sa'l me't ja'ri'n dear one, and remember more of home.

There is no place like home, no place like home, no place like home.

Even speaking this to your soul brings memories before sleep.

I have had many memories, even as a 3 year old asking my soul, where did I come from, remembered beaming in as a ray of light and taking the rose colored womb.

Our Infinite Self is our Whole or Holistic self, we are clips in the film of the journey and we're growing to become more of ourself.

United States
08/08/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I understand sort of where you are coming from and agree with detoxing the body suit, and cleaning up our pituatary, thalamus and pineal. Its our phone line home, and the real work here is to wake up, see through the world, seek within and knock on the door of our soul.

Someone said to me, if you were the only light in a world of darkness, where everyone was desperately looking for the truth, your infinity is equal to the infinity all around you, what can you not do? Are you not equal to the task?

Also the Chakra's whether practiced literally or as metaphor's for our work an lessons, especially when the heart chakra, unconditional love, leads to the throat chakra, or using your gifts to help others and your family/friends and assist, shine your light into the world and this is akin to Christ's ministry, and this is the right frequency or phone home frequency for the THIRD EYE to awaken.

The whole job is to connect to your Infinite Self, there is No Time, and shine more of yourself into the World.

The whole job is to progress or expand consciousness, we are infinite expanding consciousness/soul.

So I just don't understand how Iodide metaphorically kills our soul?

Also, one way of seeing Soul is this. We are currently Spirit Child, infinite but our Spiritual Family, parent, upgraded us from a previous level ages ago.

The schools is a womb matrix universe to become ourselves in, our Upgraded Soul, the one who is mature and Love and can help others, not harm.

To join the Family.

To become our Higher Selves.

Soul is the grown up spirit child, the one who no longer is selfish, greedy and harms others.

We're here to allign our thought, spirit child, to the Mind we left, Infinite Higher Self, and as we become more like that Mind we grow to become more of our Infinite Self.

As my friends grandson who woke up more, and who is also AB- and had battles done over them taking his DNA, and who kept saying, they are not allowed my dna, and my family is on the way, who is feline in soul, from previous steps, he said a prince amongst his people, but lost in the gaia tests, world without end, for some time, and so grateful for his family who have visited from time to time, in his lifetimes.

He also sang Sa'l me't ja'ri'n and many words he and my friend from finland and another friend were writing, telling me it was a greeting of Light, and all was sung like a psalm.

And, he said he was here to grow his consciousness hundreds of thousands of times its current level.

That is the moment spirit child becomes soul.

of course we are in infinity, so just when we think we're all grown up, in truth, we will only be out of our messy diapers and potty trained.
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn
we are on the same page,see ya on venus ..then we will work our way to mercury and then back to the sun until it goes super nova and cast us to another outer planet surrounding a star to go back to source..as our spirits are electromagnetism as the stars/suns are...to infinity and beyond...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/29/2012 12:22 PM

United States
08/08/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
i was given the god keys of diet and manna but i have to supply the other 3 keys of an open mind,an open heart and positive thinking/attitude...5 keys ,5 points of a Venus star,Venus makes a 5 pointed star patten in its orbit...the day i awoke from being dead as a 8 year old child was the morning of june 19 1969 and the zodiac pattern looks like a 5 pointed star and a "square" box...i am the star whom has gotten out of the box and or i have all the squared Freemasonic secrets once hidden to the masses in the world...now i try to free as many as i can from the world for its written 'and the whole world was deceived'..so i am the destroyer of worlds metaphorically as the Mayans said the gods would come back and destroy the world this year..
PHI PIPER
User ID: 21583137
United States
08/08/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello,

Hope your doing well lol, I got the boot again from the forum. Oh well at least it wasn't two months this go around. How's Godly Land doing lol ?

red_heart
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
08/09/2012 02:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Well the pure idodide crystals arrived. 1 lb. The microspoons say they've been shipped but haven't arrived yet.

Now, how does one take this, its not like the drops I add to juice.

Does it dissolve in liquid easily?

Also,if one wanted to take it before the measuring spoons arrived, could one take a little on the tip of a regular teaspoon?

Also, I have milk thistle, so wondering if that is sufficient for detoxing liver and organs or if its necessary to take something else?

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 08/09/2012 02:59 PM

User ID: 21623121
United States
08/09/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well the pure idodide crystals arrived. 1 lb. The microspoons say they've been shipped but haven't arrived yet.

Also,if one wanted to take it before the measuring spoons arrived, could one take a little on the tip of a regular teaspoon?

Also, I have milk thistle, so wondering if that is sufficient for detoxing liver and organs or if its necessary to take something else?
yes milk thistle is good,keeps the liver flushing..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/17/2012 03:12 PM
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
08/09/2012 05:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

yes milk thistle is good,keeps the liver flushing..and yes you can start without the exact teaspoons, eyeball it if you got 1/4 OF A TEASPOON...or whatever you can pick up between your pinky -TIPS- and your thumb is close enough until your small spoons arrive..

Thanks, have been taking the drops off and on, so this won't be new, but in this form it is.

I've downloaded a video on how to create the pure crystals from animal stock commercial iodide, which must be quite prevalent in our area, lots of cows. But, alas I was terrible in chemistry. If the thing was meant to do one thing, mine always did the opposite and I learnt to cheat. Do the experiment, get it wrong and then take the joint answers around me on the other tables. It takes acid, so may eventually try it when I have proper safety gear, masks, gloves, measuring devices, outdoor cookstove, etc.

In the meantime I'm really happy this arrived and Im off to take some.

Thank you. hf

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 08/09/2012 05:04 PM

United States
08/09/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
here are -some- of the media Symbolism clues for Potassium Iodide KI CRYSTALS...first the Beverley hillbillies> Jed Clampet> J.C.aka be a jesus..Jethro B > J AND B masonic pillars...granny>G...Elly Mae>push the E over to form W and get WM aka Worshipful Master of Freemasons...they all walk into their mansion and WHAT is above their heads? CRYSTAL Chandelier aka CC aka Christ consciousness by CRYSTALS...how many C's are in immediate family>3 Clampets(elly is a cousin) aka Christ Consciousness Crystals...second media symbolism, star trek> kirk and spock the 2 sides of the brain ask the dark lady with the bright uniform/healthy pineal gland for communications and the Enterprise(which is a stylized brain) runs on WHAT>CRYSTALS...HEARTS3rd media symbolism>P.I.K.I. and the Brain cartoon,Brain cant take over the world because Brain is always leaving P.I.KI suggestions out....4th symbolism>the Mayan Crystal Skulls symbolism> there are Crystals for the skull...5th one> the Crystal Cathedral church with robert shueller,<self explanatory with the previous symbolism clues... try this one from the roman empire> the pax roma symbol of a P over an X,look at the symbol and you and also see P.I.K.I embedded in it,the X is 2 i's crossed and the P and '<' of half the X makes a K...these are just a few symbolic suggestions to take the manna/Potassium Iodide KI Crystals to help with Christ Consciousness/CC/33+ degrees Freemasons who with the military run the world...Military and Masons aka M and M candys symbolism...

United States
08/09/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

yes milk thistle is good,keeps the liver flushing..and yes you can start without the exact teaspoons, eyeball it if you got 1/4 OF A TEASPOON...or whatever you can pick up between your pinky -TIPS- and your thumb is close enough until your small spoons arrive..

Thanks, have been taking the drops off and on, so this won't be new, but in this form it is.

I've downloaded a video on how to create the pure crystals from animal stock commercial iodide, which must be quite prevalent in our area, lots of cows. But, alas I was terrible in chemistry. If the thing was meant to do one thing, mine always did the opposite and I learnt to cheat. Do the experiment, get it wrong and then take the joint answers around me on the other tables. It takes acid, so may eventually try it when I have proper safety gear, masks, gloves, measuring devices, outdoor cookstove, etc.

In the meantime I'm really happy this arrived and Im off to take some.

Thank you. hf
your very welcome as everyone else ishf...I'm giving everyone a secret society crash course on how to reach Christ Consciousness aka Co-Creator... those whom take the 2 keys of the codebook must supply the other 3 keys of -an open heart-,-an open mind- and -positive thinking/attitude- to fully reach Christ Consciousness aka Creator Consciousness/Co-Creator spirit themselves...it is a battle between free will and humility in our choices in life...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/17/2012 03:16 PM

United States
08/09/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
..marijuana is supposed to be used as alkaloid fuel in free energy devices like this pineal gland stimulator>pillar. as coca leaves and opium are too in the slim hollow base...alternating metal configurations and alkaloid plant mixtures to produce electricity..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/17/2012 03:18 PM
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
08/09/2012 06:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.breastcancerchoices.org]

When they talk about the iodide in this and 1/4 tsp, then talk about 1/2 tsp and repeating here:

1/4 teaspoon salt dissolved in 1/2 cup warm water. Follow immediately with 12-16 oz
pure water.

Repeat in 30-45 minutes if needed. May repeat again until copious urination begins.

Observe subjective response (usually within several hours).

Iodine Investigation Project participants have found 1/2 teaspoon salt dissolved in the
recommended amount of water works faster than the 1/4 teaspoon dosage.

* Pulse dosing of iodine has often helped our participants with detox symptoms: taking a 48
hour break from iodine supplementation as needed seems to enhance the kidneys' ability to
excrete bromide. These are only our observations as educated patients. Consult your own
physician about your particular iodine regimen.

Are they referring to just plain sea salt or are they referring to iodide cyrstals.

Also I have a feeling it goes to areas that cause concerns, right away.

I'm worried a bit about feeling poorly when the detox gets going, but I did notice more energy.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 08/09/2012 06:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
08/09/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
what is AB Positive then?
panthers
User ID: 21644192
Canada
08/10/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
your not a lion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12842609
United States
08/10/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey I have questions. Again about why you posted the idodide would kill your soul and free your spirit. Still no comprehendo on that one.

Also want to share some things. Due to the energy we're not only waking up, but for those people who are knocking on their soul seeking answers, and working trying to solve problems in their lives, circumstances, and also, attitude or find the weaknesses, and be more loving, in addition reporting for duty, its an honor for the chance to love, serve, shine, our family who we adore on the other side. And seeking to pull it together for others, and this is a good attitude. The model for infinite family in progression is teamwork, but we're doing it our way.

In any case, these energies, its like a boost. I never thought that just asking, got answers, that exploring some solutions that I would want to work on, came with knowledge that at night time was being shown things that quite frankly are odd, and in the daytime was directly reminded of what could be done, and I don't even want to talk about it, but apparently energy solutions are important and modding vehicles, but not necessarily thinking small mods. Little cars can pull big trailers and homes on wheels, not just trucks. And do more than that. The more boggles the mind, and is quite amazing. A little car can do quite a lot of things and older models can be picked up very cheap, and here I thought we had to go for the big truck.

I'm an experiencer who did not seek contact, so finding that questions bring answers rather quickly was somewhat of a shock, and I don't trust anyone, love them all very much unconditional love, but will protect my family, but trust is not a huge suit. And so never reached out asking them anyting, and don't like even the idea of having someone sail in and give answers, plus a medical checkup. Those plus this or that is not my cup of tea,and I have worked hard to get that out of my life by waking up more and there was some help too.

In any case, a friend who is now in a wheel chair just about full time, but night time is quite a different story, and I'm not going to say all of what he is into, some of it has protocol. But, daytime he is asking, what I am I supposed to do, he feels like a bird in a cage waiting and then dropped off some of the night time work. He only remembers about 10%, so he isn't getting his answers. But training comes to mind, and the one with the tall blond woman, very tough no nonsense, not to feel sorry for self but master the skill of jumping to those landing pads.

Anyway we were speculating here, what is this work we're doing at night for?

Here on earth our timeline? And his work doesnt quite make sense unless it is, there seems to be some cosmic plans, and if what we are thinking about the skill development is correct,then not everything they have in the works is going to happen. So here? The next step when we leave this body suit?

You say its all lone wolf, I say there are many getting training for something.

So back to that, iodide kills your soul but frees your spirit? Metaphor? Meaning?

Mine is about to arrive soon, and the micro measuring spoons I ordered.

Hi Sungaze, long time, no see lol. I talked to you a while back I think on Justmeoneofmany's threads...always like to read what you have to say. Do you know anything about astral travel/energy? Thanks.

And thanks for your thread, T Ceti.
Steve
User ID: 21597849
Australia
08/10/2012 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi im looking at buying this potassium iodide ki you talk of but im am unsure which 1 to buy

[link to www.amazon.com]

[link to www.ebay.com]

[link to www.custommedicine.com.au]

Could you kindly tell me if any of these are good or where i could buy some in sydney / australia
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
08/10/2012 11:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
weird double post.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 08/10/2012 11:53 AM
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
08/10/2012 12:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
The thing with so many people is I recognize them in soul, for example my friend, yet for some reason, can sense if someone is more of a child soul sometimes or not, and in some ways need to nudge or help on raising others above the lost boys, kiddy fights and classic battle of Hook, versus Pan.

I had in Aug 09, more of my soul fill me, there was quite an influx of energy, and I had to sleep alot, and headaches in the afternoon. Was starting to meditate chakra meditations from roughly June onwards that year too. I've done some off and on.

I recognize some making videos, on in ufology (though he was off target, and possibly mossad and not allowed to start another religion so called him a renegade but then worked to be nonjudgmental). My own ex too was a part of this group or family! I knew that we had all known each others missions/assingments/lessons, and that we had bailed in, I kind of saw, parachuting in, in different years and decades.

And then had this really profound lonlineness, disconnected, and so just reached up and plugged into the Family and was so happy. I really really really don't like it here!

There is also a kind of recognition of levels/grades and souls not to say higher and better, for we're all equal, and see everyone as dandelions over snowflakes, not worms like I keep reading by negative posters, not dirt, dandelions!!!! They're all different, similar, look like stars, starseeds, and contain mysteries. And they're free, truly.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 08/10/2012 12:01 PM

United States
08/10/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
here are -some- of the media Symbolism clues for Potassium Iodide KI CRYSTALS...first the Beverley hillbillies> Jed Clampet> J.C.aka be a jesus..Jethro B > J AND B masonic pillars...granny>G...Elly Mae>push the E over to form W and get WM aka Worshipful Master of Freemasons...they all walk into their mansion and WHAT is above their heads? CRYSTAL Chandelier aka CC aka Christ consciousness by CRYSTALS...how many C's are in immediate family>3 Clampets(elly is a cousin) aka Christ Consciousness Crystals...second media symbolism, star trek> kirk and spock the 2 sides of the brain ask the dark lady with the bright uniform/healthy pineal gland for communications and the Enterprise(which is a stylized brain) runs on WHAT>CRYSTALS...HEARTS3rd media symbolism>P.I.K.I. and the Brain cartoon,Brain cant take over the world because Brain is always leaving P.I.KI suggestions out....4th symbolism>the Mayan Crystal Skulls symbolism> there are Crystals for the skull...5th one> the Crystal Cathedral church with robert shueller,<self explanatory with the previous symbolism clues... try this one from the roman empire> the pax roma symbol of a P over an X,look at the symbol and you and also see P.I.K.I embedded in it,the X is 2 i's crossed and the P and '<' of half the X makes a K...these are just a few symbolic suggestions to take the manna/Potassium Iodide KI Crystals to help with Christ Consciousness/CC/33+ degrees Freemasons who with the military run the world...Military and Masons aka M and M candys symbolism...
heres a bump for the crystaltards,:crystal:their ancestral DNA memories are hinting solid mineral crystals as symbolism to use the potassium iodide KI Crystals for regeneration...

United States
08/10/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

When they talk about the iodide in this and 1/4 tsp, then talk about 1/2 tsp and repeating here:

1/4 teaspoon salt dissolved in 1/2 cup warm water. Follow immediately with 12-16 oz
pure water.

Repeat in 30-45 minutes if needed. May repeat again until copious urination begins.

Iodine Investigation Project participants have found 1/2 teaspoon salt dissolved in the

* Pulse dosing of iodine has often helped our participants with detox symptoms: taking a 48
hour break from iodine supplementation as needed seems to enhance the kidneys' ability to
excrete bromide. These are only our observations as educated patients. Consult your own

Are they referring to just plain sea salt or are they referring to iodide cyrstals.

I'm worried a bit about feeling poorly when the detox gets going, but I did notice more energy.
suck it up officer and get through it..if an 51 year old man can do it anyone can,lol..i look 41 though,lol.

United States
08/10/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
your not a lion.
 Quoting: panthers 21644192
..as its written,and the lion will lay down with the lamb...john the baptist symbolizes the negative blood types,Jesus symbolizes the positive blood types....Elijah and Elisha symbolizes 2 negative parent blood types who have children(that's me)...Jesus's are a little more timid than johns/Elijah's...the negative blood types have more leadership quantities...it doesn't make one better than the other,but their has to be leaders... for everyone to be a leader nothing would ever get done,lol..the negatives are generally more dominate than the positive blood types,but environmental factors can slightly change that some times..where leaders wont lead because of low self confidence...check the world leaders blood types and they will almost always be negative blood...since my mom and dad were both ab negative,the 2 dominate leaders didn't last long together...but the best thing to remember is we are all the same spirit and the things of the creation can cause division if we fail to see each other as a co creator..hf

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/29/2012 12:25 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15240477
Canada
08/10/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump with love

Oxx

United States
08/10/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi im looking at buying this potassium iodide ki you talk of but im am unsure which 1 to buy

[link to www.amazon.com]

[link to www.ebay.com]

[link to www.custommedicine.com.au]

Could you kindly tell me if any of these are good or where i could buy some in sydney / australia
 Quoting: Steve 21597849
it doesn't matter what brand or where as long as it potassium iodide KI crystals..i would suggest buying at least a pound before the prices go up...theirs your stock tip too,invest in potassium iodide KI companies that produce it not the companies that sell it...if i need a pad to crash later i hope you who make money on my stock tip will make room,lol..seriously,I'm just the messenger/stock adviser and i dont have the money but if you do i would suggest putting it into those companies...this secret society secret is fixing to explode,oops,did nobody do that,lol.hf
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
08/10/2012 02:34 PM

Report Abusive Post

pure water.

suck it up officer and get through it..if an 51 year old man can do it anyone can,lol..i look 41 though,lol.

I'm on my second day and got the whole family, minus my oldest son, 22. My youngest son, only a couple crystals in his, yet he complained it was salty, my 13 year old said, well buy me some little shooter glasses and at least it will be cool when I take this. I have no problems with it, but then I love love love pickles!!!!

We take the sea salt already.

And I felt it go to a place in forhead, right temple, behind my eye, where I got alot of pressure and interference when I meditate and suspect an implant, and my throat, I can feel it going places, doing things. Had to sleep early with a headache last night.

Very pleased to be on the crystal form, verus the drops, this is far better. Have a bit of energy from it.

I take 2 grams of vitamin C about an hour to 2 hours later, with D, magnesium.

Thank you for you wonderful thread, though I was trying to pinpoint some things on it, but I knew this information was so needed. And it was the incentive to get the good stuff.

smile_hear

United States
08/10/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

pure water.

I'm on my second day and got the whole family, minus my oldest son, 22. My youngest son, only a couple crystals in his, yet he complained it was salty, my 13 year old said, well buy me some little shooter glasses and at least it will be cool when I take this. I have no problems with it, but then I love love love pickles!!!!

We take the sea salt already.

And I felt it go to a place in forhead, right temple, behind my eye, where I got alot of pressure and interference when I meditate and suspect an implant, and my throat, I can feel it going places, doing things. Had to sleep early with a headache last night.

Very pleased to be on the crystal form, verus the drops, this is far better. Have a bit of energy from it.

I take 2 grams of vitamin C about an hour to 2 hours later, with D, magnesium.

Thank you for you wonderful thread, though I was trying to pinpoint some things on it, but I knew this information was so needed. And it was the incentive to get the good stuff.

smile_hear
your most welcomehf,as i said to others ,I'm on a mission from god as the blues brothers would say,lol...i also take a "green" capsule aka multivitamin/mineral from -foods- capsule...the natural male hormone tribulus terrestris(as i said I'm 51,lol) and a supplement called "goutrin" to keep uric acid down and arthritis away...it works for me, for women i would suggest mexican yam for their female hormones BUT until you get your thyroid loaded by the potassium iodide KI your 3 systems of immune,metabolism and hormones will kinda flip flop...takes about 6 months to full load the thyroid to completely balance all 3 systems and they are running at their peak...sooooooo,your going to be fighting your beast within for 6 months but your will power must win out and you will have the rest of your healthy life to thank yourself for toughing it out for just a little while...and yes sea salt is better than land salt...if you water the KI down or mix with juice you cant even taste it...I'm hoping the water companies will begin to wake everyone and replace fluoride and chlorine with the KI,as KI kills all germs too just as chlorine does...negative bio organisms cannot live in KI...we still need the positive germs for digestion...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 08/10/2012 03:08 PM
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
08/10/2012 03:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
But then I'm not afraid of detox, really looking forward to that, and something I find hard to define, today, I just took my C and D, and extras, but its hard to explain, it feels like light, more light, slightly more awareness but this sense of a lamp in my heart of all places, lit up. Clarity, light.

edit to add: don't have alot to go through on the dark night of the soul stuff, I tend to pour out my weaknesses to family, and have gotten counsel meetings and family show up in CME's and only encouragement, to use humor, to stay loving, be gentle with self and all others, when others in the family create upsets, everyone is learning different. When I was upset with my father, who is an annanuki and quite controlling, but like a gypsy he always ends up ahead, as my friend would say, not the typical parent who wants the best for the children. I get quite upset with him, but also strive very much for forgiveness and look all the triggers where it might get heated, and would much rather draw someones light out than their darker side.

But, I now even think things like, there is Not Time, its all at once, so when someone is not on the same level of understanding equality and unconditional love, more programmed in some ways, I have to ask, are they meant to?

For example its nonlinear, and all at once, all those lessons, incarnations, learning, timelines, even our progression to Beyond. Why do I pressume someone else is doing the same thing I am doing on this one? And on another they're doing probably far better than I could ever hope on the same lessons, and I was probably pretty terrible on another one of those timelines, and needed a swift kick in the behind back then.

So I've already been dealing with the things that might dislodge and been given so much encouragement to the point of tears running down my face during CME's wishing everyone could have that boost, and wanting everyone to get that Love shine.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 08/10/2012 03:16 PM

United States
08/10/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
But then I'm not afraid of detox, really looking forward to that, and something I find hard to define, today, I just took my C and D, and extras, but its hard to explain, it feels like light, more light, slightly more awareness but this sense of a lamp in my heart of all places, lit up. Clarity, light.
lol,you are gonna be amazed,try not to start building spaceships in your backyard without a permit,lol...

GLP