Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,321 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 675,156
Pageviews Today: 1,181,326Threads Today: 502Posts Today: 8,387
02:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ALL IS IN MOTION...AND WILL BE FULFILLED!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16720578
United States
06/20/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
ALL IS IN MOTION...AND WILL BE FULFILLED!!!
Bible Prophecy Fulfilled In Our Time...

LIKE IT OR NOT...THIS IS REALITY...

"IF you don't believe in the Bible or even if you believe and have fallen (LIKE ALL OF US), read these verses and chapters and let God show you he is real and he is here to help us if we just ask him to.

Daniel 12:4 (Cars/Planes/Trains & Computer)
Matthew 24 (Fig Tree represents Israel and it becoming a Nation which happened in 1948 after over 2000 years of Israels nonexistence)
Revelation 11 (Made possible through tv/internet/smartphones etc)
isaiah 2:4 (speaking of a Global Order)
Daniel 2:44 (Speaking of a Global Order)"

John 18:36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the jewish people; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.

The End Times - Jesus is coming!

Zejzl

User ID: 15592641
Slovenia
06/20/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ALL IS IN MOTION...AND WILL BE FULFILLED!!!
it was about time really
No friends and yet no enemies
Absolutely free
No rats aboard the magic ship
Of perfect harmony

Now it begins, let it begin
Cleanup Time
Hey, cleanup time
Cleanup time
Well, well, well

However far we travel
Wherever we may roam
The center of the circle
Will always be our home
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/20/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

"IF you don't believe in the Bible or even if you believe and have fallen (LIKE ALL OF US), read these verses and chapters and let God show you he is real and he is here to help us if we just ask him to.

Matthew 24 (Fig Tree represents Israel and it becoming a Nation which happened in 1948 after over 2000 years of Israels nonexistence)

Quoting: ***HEAVEN***

WE SEE MORE UNFOLD...EVERYDAY!

ALL WILL BE FULFILLED...!

STAY POSITIVE...KEEP FAITH ALIVE...! YOU WILL HAVE PEACE...

THE TIME WILL COME...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/20/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
"13 And they kept bringing young children to Him that He might touch them, and the disciples were reproving them [for it].
14 But when Jesus saw [it], He was indignant and pained and said to them, Allow the children to come to Me—do not forbid or prevent or hinder them—for to such belongs the kingdom of God.
15 Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive and accept and welcome the kingdom of God like a little child [does] positively shall not enter it at all.
16 And He took them [the children up one by one] in His arms and [ fervently invoked a] blessing, placing His hands upon them."Mark 10:

Everything is pure to those whose hearts are pure. But nothing is pure to those who are corrupt and unbelieving, because their minds and consciences are corrupted. Titus 1:15

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/20/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/20/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

John 18:36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the jewish people; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2012 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Revelation 21
Amplified Bible (AMP)
21 Then I saw a new [a]sky (heaven) and a new earth, for the former sky and the former earth had passed away (vanished), and there no longer existed any sea.
2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, all arrayed like a bride beautified and adorned for her husband;
3 Then I heard a mighty voice from the throne and I perceived its distinct words, saying, See! The abode of God is with men, and He will live (encamp, tent) among them; and they shall be His people, and God shall personally be with them and be their God.
4 God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more, neither shall there be anguish (sorrow and mourning) nor grief nor pain any more, for the old conditions and the former order of things have passed away.
5 And He Who is seated on the throne said, See! I make all things new. Also He said, Record this, for these sayings are faithful (accurate, incorruptible, and trustworthy) and true (genuine).
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
"13 And they kept bringing young children to Him that He might touch them, and the disciples were reproving them [for it].
14 But when Jesus saw [it], He was indignant and pained and said to them, Allow the children to come to Me—do not forbid or prevent or hinder them—for to such belongs the kingdom of God.
15 Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive and accept and welcome the kingdom of God like a little child [does] positively shall not enter it at all.
16 And He took them [the children up one by one] in His arms and [ fervently invoked a] blessing, placing His hands upon them."Mark 10:

Everything is pure to those whose hearts are pure. But nothing is pure to those who are corrupt and unbelieving, because their minds and consciences are corrupted. Titus 1:15

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mark 7:21-23 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, (marital and family assaults) fornications, (sexual deviancy) murders, (wars) thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, (lying) lasciviousness, (wantonness-indulgent, malicious, viceful) an evil eye, (terror) blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/21/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/22/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

cool2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/22/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

WE SEE MORE UNFOLD...EVERYDAY!

ALL WILL BE FULFILLED...!

STAY POSITIVE...KEEP FAITH ALIVE...! YOU WILL HAVE PEACE...

THE TIME WILL COME...

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/22/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

John 18:36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this bumpworld. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the jewish people; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.

Amy_A

User ID: 16982804
United States
06/22/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Amy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18314760
United States
06/22/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I continue to be impressed by the red letters
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/22/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/22/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/22/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/22/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
satan babel... will be cast to eternal death...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/23/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/23/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/23/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/24/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/24/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13691415
United States
06/24/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
:cool88:

:shofar2:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18511765
Netherlands
06/24/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh i want to get hot once i never knew wha ? Akabakataka blh ?

Sorry gave me laughter last night.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13691415
United States
06/24/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/24/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
:cool88:

:shofar2:
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

(HEAVEN IS FOREVER!) SOON!

GLP