Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,183 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 604,117
Pageviews Today: 1,046,919Threads Today: 433Posts Today: 7,337
12:47 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ALL IS IN MOTION...AND WILL BE FULFILLED!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16402515
United States
07/22/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ALL IS IN MOTION...AND WILL BE FULFILLED!!!

This is a great video!

Love this song :) Sang it on the swings outside church with my 3 year old daughter today. Sweet moments of worship that come spontaneously...
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
ooops!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry for the copy/paste goof up!
Little Star

User ID: 19555088
United States
07/22/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Junie

If you believe Obama is the end time anti-christ, you will fall.

For Satan himself with 7000 angels shall be booted out of heaven. (Rev. 12).

He shall land 7 miles north of Mt. Zion. He shall be handed a white horse. (Rev. 6:2)

There is four beast systems that Satan controls today as he sits in the pit being held by Michael.

They are:
Political beast system
Educational beast system
Economical beast system
And the last and greatest beast system, Religion.

The Political beast system takes a hit when the NWO comes together and gels.

It takes a hit, and then Satan shows up pretending to be Jesus.

Satan will come in the month of April of what year, I do not know. The NWO is still not fully put together yet.

Many very good scholars say Satan will come 5 days before Passover. I do not. I say within a two week time frame of that time that they give.

When Obama is out of office, many will be stung because of the multitude saying he is the end time anti-christ, just like they did Old man Bush, then Clinton, Then little Bush, and now Obama.
Yes, many Christians are running to and fro seeking the end time truth, and yet it is quite clear in the Word when you eat of the "hidden manna".

Blessings and much love.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

He shall land 7 miles north of Mt. Zion. He shall be handed a white horse. (Rev. 6:2)

There is four beast systems that Satan controls today as he sits in the pit being held by Michael.

They are:
Political beast system
Educational beast system
Economical beast system

Satan will come in the month of April of what year, I do not know. The NWO is still not fully put together yet.

Many very good scholars say Satan will come 5 days before Passover. I do not. I say within a two week time frame of that time that they give.

When Obama is out of office, many will be stung because of the multitude saying he is the end time anti-christ, just like they did Old man Bush, then Clinton, Then little Bush, and now Obama.
Yes, many Christians are running to and fro seeking the end time truth, and yet it is quite clear in the Word when you eat of the "hidden manna".

Blessings and much love.
 Quoting: Little Star

Im not one to look for the anti christ. I really pay no attention to that stuff...Im centered on Jesus Christ...not the anti. The rest of the info in the video was good.

And I set not dates!
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
07/22/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perfect time to market a religion huh?

Let me ask you something, since you're a "believer" of a bible which has been revised a million times...

If only 144,000 goes to heaven, aren't you narrowing your own chances of getting in the "big mansion" with every new convert??? sheep

You'd better get off the religion and start to LOVE everyone Unconditionally like Christ suggested. Loving Unconditionally DOES NOT ENTAIL injecting fear of any variety. You can help by spreading awareness, but, awareness does not entail marketing your favorite religion, it involves telling TRUTH. -And I can tell you this, truth and religion are diametrically opposed to one another.

This isn't as simple as merely believing in a messiah with hopes that it works...In fact, anyone who understands Universal functions KNOWS that you're practicing spiritual laziness when you expect another being to SAVE your soul from YOUR OWN MISDEEDS AND WEAKNESSES. -It doesn't work that way.- YOU'VE GOT TO PUT IN THE WORK and you have to actually WALK THE PATH for Jesus's name to have ANY MERIT AT ALL.

You all NEED to quit expecting someone else from the external to do the heavy work for the things you refuse to change about yourselves.

If you call yourself a Christian and truly live with LOVE, truth, and peace in your hearts...then, feel free to ignore anything I have said. I DO REALIZE that there are TRUE practicing Christians within this physical realm. BUT...there are MANY (The MAJORITY) who do not fall into this category. There are MANY who are the exact opposite of EVERYTHING they portray, and believe me, its being watched...VERY WELL. This place isn't what the majority of you BELIEVE/THINK that it is. There is NOTHING that you have done that is hidden...or hasn't been seen and reviewed by MANY eyes. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that you have gotten away with...its all being weighed and measured. (BTW- I assure you,This is truth, not fear.)

Have a pleasant day...

Last Edited by Serenity777 on 07/22/2012 09:29 PM
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
07/22/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are:
Political beast system
Educational beast system
Economical beast system

Blessings and much love.

The Anti-Christ is the system itself (The matrix/world in which we reside). Anyone who comes in human form will only be a spokesperson. THere will NEVER be a full Anti-Christ in human form...only more politicians. And if THEY DO have the BIG ONE, he won't last very long because the sheer amount of energy that it would require to create one would destroy a human body rather quickly.

The system is sentient and aware as a machine which governs the 1s and 0s which compose this reality(The ego which resides in us all)...and through it, all humans are puppeted by their desires. -Free Will/Choices. Self/The Whole.
The only way for Humans to evolve past it is to embrace Unconditional LOVE. Hope this adds to your knowledge base:

Last Edited by Serenity777 on 07/22/2012 09:38 PM
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9436003
United States
07/22/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

abduct
 Quoting: ***HEAVEN***

Good evening Heaven.
OP,
I know you use the Amp bible, and as a Christian who studies he originals, I am going to say something to you in hopes that you listen to what I am going to share for you.

Satan loves to divide and conquer.
He did that to Eth Ha Adam and Eve in the garden by dividing them from God with lies.

The Amp bible is very corrupt and I wish you would go back to the King James 1700 series bible because if you do, you can take the Word back to its prime meaning on each word.

I know as a student of the Word that many are being deceived by the "traditions of men's church systems"

Yes, we are the last generation and that is for sure.
We are to love even our enemies and if you do not understand the depth of that and why, then you need to study some more and ask God to fill you with that hidden reason why Christ said that.

Now, the King James bible "confirms itself" even without having the original writings in your hand.
How so?
Go read 2 Cor. 13:1.
This is the "formula" on how to confirm the bible.

That is only the basic of how to rightly divide the Word.

Here is a bit of info to help you out. I know the King James bible is a bit confusing to many Christians and Satan loves this.

I would like for you to pay attention to what I am about to share. I want you to be a better student in the Word so you can truly help those who are in the dark.

I am trying to set the example so here goes.
The bible has "Hidden manna" and learning those hidden manna which Christ is that "manna" sent from heaven. He is not only the Manna that we are to "eat" and eat does not mean to consume like food, but to know that Jesus not only died for our sins because we cannot fulfill the Law of God. He is the "Hidden manna" giver. Read Rev. 2:17 for me quickly if you are still on the net.
See the words "hidden manna" there? I hope you see it.

The bible uses symbolics and all the symbolics in the Word verifies that within the bible itself and we do not need to interpret the Word for ourselves.
I know what is commonly taught that the bible is "not for private interpretation." ( Satan has made men of the churches think that we all can interpret the Word and that we all can see something different when we read the Word. That is incorrect. That is why Paul tells us what He says in the book of Tim. which you quoted from. We are NOT suppose to interpret the Word with our minds or own thoughts, but it happens all the time. But Satan has put pride in the hearts of many Christian leaders to create division among those what believe on Christ. Like the word denomination. It means to divide, to separate, to keep apart. And in any battle that is the first thing a military person does or wants to do is to split the other military that it comes up against. Look around and see why some many Christians do battle with each other. Satan loves it too.

Now the next thing is metaphors, since we see on this thread that someone posted Eccl. chapter 12, I want to share with you that the first five verse's of that chapter is nothing but metaphors. I know you AMP bible translate that for you, but it has errors in it because it those five verse's are about your life, your countenance, and your physical body. So your Amp bible leaves your mind a bit lacking in what it really says in the original writings.
Next is figures of speech. Just like all languages we can see that they all have figures of speech. Like today in English we say "Hey man that is cool". That is a figure of speech. And if you go look up the word "cool" it defines itself as cold, fridged, or frosty. But in truth it means today from the "hippy time" of the 60's and 70's as this. I can relate to you and agree with you.
So is the bible written.
There is Hebraism which means this. That the Hebrew language is precise in all manner of speaking. Yet there are Hebraisms laced through out the bible.
For an example, man miss teach Gen. 9:22 by many pastors and teachers. Using what I said first that 2 Cor. 13:1 is the "formula" we can see that the later part of that verse of Gen. 9:22 "saw thy fathers nakeness" also confirms itself by two verse's that are written in Lev. 18:8 and Lev. 20:11. Pay attention to those words when you go to the two witness verse's.
We also have Acrostic's which are deep hidden info and is hidden by using the Hebrew alphabet.
For an example I know may Christians fight over Gods real name. There is no letter "J" in the ancient Hebrew and no "J" in the alphabet in the modern Hebrew language.
So when we see Jehovah in the bible, we have to know it is a mistake by having the knowledge that I presented.
There is in the book of Ester five verse's that have a acrostic showing Gods real name. First of those hidden is the adamology (spelling error)of the expression of "I am that I am". The next two is Gods name written forward, and then the last two of those acrostics has Gods name written backwards.
So, when you posted this info that you have I came to this thread watching as usual the infighting that happens so easily on glp and many Christians sites.
If Christians would just stop and learn this, Satan would not be able to in force his will on many Christians by dividing us even against the non-believer.
Amos 8:11 has been fulfilled and many Christians spout out what their "traditions of men's church systems" say, instead of what the "Word" Says.
This is how and why Christ finds fault with 5 of the 7 churches that are spoken of in Rev. chapter 2 and 3.
Five of them go into "Baal" worship and you can even see in Rev. chapter 3 there is an example of Balaam given.
But also you see near Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 why the two of the churches Christ finds no fault. Why? Rev. 3:10 confirms why, they kept the Word. "Not some tradition of some church system, but the real truth."
This is why Christ says "MANY shall come up to Him and say; Lord I prophesied in thy name and I healed in thy name." But Christ rejects them because they got caught up in the latter day deception out of ignorance.

Now forgive me if I have overloaded your mind with too much info. I am a teacher of the Word and I verify each thing I teach using the method of 2 Cor. 13:1. This is also how you can take down a lying person who says that they have the "holy spirit" speaking through them.
I have more, but will stop. I will not be on here long, and if you are interested in more, email me if you can to my "little star" email account on glp.

Many churches are falling into idolatry and they do not even know it.
So, my beloved who believes in Jesus,you must teach with patience and LOVE. But that does not mean you are to be a push over either.
Okay.
With love I write these things.

Yes! I know what you mean...I have about 10 different translations that I use...But, many people here, On this site, receive the points being made in the text...From the
Amplified Version...Everyone can choose the version they
feel is best! If someone is really interested in knowing
The Text - Old Testament Hebrew and New Testament Greek

[link to www.blueletterbible.org]
[link to www.eliyah.com]

Thanks for sharing your thought's...

I Pray...People Let The Holy Spirit Lead Them...

...HE IS THE PERFECT TEACHER! Shalom~

Will your Amp. version bible tell you what MONTH Christ shows UP?

My KIng James bible does.

Daniel 12: 3.... KEY!
After all I am "little star"... Little for trying my best to be humble, and STAR as another KEY to my question.

Many are afraid as to what is coming. I myself am at peace and because the real truth sets you free from all things that take away the love and peace that the Lord gives.

Many are running to and fro . Many Christians truly are in a panic and don't know it.
Christ told us in Mat. 25 a parable of the 10 virgins. The wise took "OIL" in their "LAMPS">
Oil is Gods Word and HIs truth, and Lamps are your mind.

But I see many Christians running to and fro trying to understand what is going on.

Daniel 12:4.

The WORD confirms itself as I stated. And if you do not know what I have shared, then yes Christ comes as a thief in the NIGHT. (It the word NIGHT, does not mean this earthly darkness that we have when the sun goes down.)
Waters for an example are (people symbolically). Rev. 17:15. in many scriptures, not all, but is the Hidden manna.

What month does the latter day rain fall where the sons and daughter prophecy? IT is written? ( Many think today they are receiving the latter day rain. Just as they chosen on Pentecost, they spoke all languages out of their mouth each of them. So shall it be when that latter day rains fall. Each of them by themselves (singular) will speak all languages at one time. No one can do that today. Yet I see all the writings of those saying they have the end time prophecy giving to them.) The WORD confirms itself.

I ask this not to stump, but to enlighten.
Zec. 10:1..... Shall make "bright clouds". Not real clouds, but in that verse clouds means = latter day sealing which is going on right now before the whole world.
It means, large group of people.
Like Paul says in Heb. 12:1 those "clouds" that are witnesses. Not real clouds, but are multitude of people, those wise "virgins" that took "Oil" in their "lamps".
Jude 12 In part the verse says "clouds they are without water". Yep, multitude without the water, that latter day rain that shall fall. And that water comes from the thrown of God. 1 Thess. 4:17; "Clouds means large group of people"
But I already know how you have been taught. Air is the "spiritual body". But again, I know how you believe. No need for me to talk with you about that....

Five were un- wise which reflects Rev. chapter 2 and 3, those 5 churches that Christ finds fault with. Those chapters are prophetic teachings for the Later days.

What month does the latter day rain fall ? It is WRITTEN and Christ told us all.

Hidden manna is awesome. I eat of that manna from Christ.

Do you?

Eat is not food nor the process of eating like real food.
It is the hidden manna. John 6 Christ tells us there He is that manna from heaven.
John 6:63 Christ tells us to read the Word with our spiritual eyes, yet few do.

Blessings and peace and I pray that you receive the small portion of that hidden manna that I am trying to get you to eat.
With a Christian heart, I say, love you in the Lord.

Thank you...Yes! " Harpazo " IS NEAR...

The Day of the Lord

1 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5

Maranatha~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20380494
United States
07/23/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some Examples of Prophecy Fulfilled...
" Micah 5:2, where it states the Messiah would be born in Bethlehem Ephrathah, Stoner and his students determined the average population of BETHLEHEM from the time of Micah to the present; then they divided it by the average population of the earth during the same period.

They concluded that the chance of one man being born in Bethlehem was one in 300,000, (or one in 2.8 x 10^5 - rounded),

After examining only eight different prophecies (Idem, 106), they conservatively estimated that the chance of one man fulfilling all eight prophecies was one in 10^17.

To illustrate how large the number 10^17 IS (a figure with 17 zeros), Stoner gave this illustration :

If you mark one of ten tickets, and place all the tickets in a hat, and thoroughly stir them, and then ask a blindfolded man to draw one, his chance of getting the right ticket is one in ten. Suppose that we take 10^17 silver dollars and lay them on the face of Texas. They'll cover all of the state two feet deep. Now mark one of these silver dollars and stir the whole mass thoroughly, all over the state. Blindfold a man and tell him that he can travel as far as he wishes, but he must pick up one silver dollar and say that this is the right one. What chance would he have of getting the right one? Just the same chance that the prophets would've had of writing these eight prophecies and having them all come true in any one man, from their day to the present time, providing they wrote them in their own wisdom (Idem, 106-107).

From these figures, Professor Stoner, concludes the fulfillment of these eight prophecies alone proves that God inspired the writing of the prophecies (Idem, 107) - the likelihood of mere chance is only one in 10^17!

But, of course, there are many more than eight prophecies. In another calculation, Stoner used 48 prophecies (Idem, 109) (even though he could have used Edersheim's 456), and arrived at the extremely conservative estimate that the probability of 48 prophecies being fulfilled in one person is the incredible number 10^157. How large is the number one in 10^157? 10^157 contains 157 zeros! Stoner gives an illustration of this number using electrons. Electrons are very small objects. They're smaller than atoms. It would take 2.5 TIMES 10^15 of them, laid side by side, to make one inch. Even if we counted 250 of these electrons each minute, and counted day and night, it would still take 19 million years just to count a line of electrons one-inch long (Stoner, op. cit, 109).

As Stoner concludes, 'Any man who rejects Christ as the Son of God is rejecting a fact, proved perhaps more absolutely than any other fact in the world (Stoner, op. cit., 112).' Even Einstein accepted the historical existence of Jesus Christ ("Saturday Evening Post," October 26, 1929)."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20380494
United States
07/23/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20462830
United States
07/24/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/27/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/28/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The Pastors and authors speak about the End of Times from the Rapture, Tribulation, Anti-Christ and the Great White Throne of Judgement."

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/30/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The Pastors and authors speak about the End of Times from the Rapture, Tribulation, Anti-Christ and the Great White Throne of Judgement."

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/30/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Luke 21:36 Keep awake then and watch at all times [be discreet, attentive, and ready], praying that you may have the full strength and ability and be accounted worthy to escape all these things [taken together] that will take place, and to stand in the presence of the Son of Man.

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/30/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Luke 21:36 Keep awake then and watch at all times [be discreet, attentive, and ready], praying that you may have the full strength and ability and be accounted worthy to escape all these things [taken together] that will take place, and to stand in the presence of the Son of Man.

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/31/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
2 Timothy 3:1
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/02/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
2 Timothy 3:1

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/02/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This link seems to back up what OP is saying. Scary stuff: [link to www.angelfire.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19820052

How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations! Isaiah 14:12

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/06/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world. Matthew 24:7

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/08/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world. Matthew 24:7

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/15/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bible Prophecy Fulfilled In Our Time...

LIKE IT OR NOT...THIS IS REALITY...

"IF you don't believe in the Bible or even if you believe and have fallen (LIKE ALL OF US), read these verses and chapters and let God show you he is real and he is here to help us if we just ask him to.

Daniel 12:4 (Cars/Planes/Trains & Computer)
Matthew 24 (Fig Tree represents Israel and it becoming a Nation which happened in 1948 after over 2000 years of Israels nonexistence)
Revelation 11 (Made possible through tv/internet/smartphones etc)
isaiah 2:4 (speaking of a Global Order)
Daniel 2:44 (Speaking of a Global Order)"

John 18:36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the jewish people; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.

The End Times - Jesus is coming!

Unfolding Daily...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/16/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

"IF you don't believe in the Bible or even if you believe and have fallen (LIKE ALL OF US), read these verses and chapters and let God show you he is real and he is here to help us if we just ask him to.

Matthew 24 (Fig Tree represents Israel and it becoming a Nation which happened in 1948 after over 2000 years of Israels nonexistence)

John 18:36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the jewish people; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.
abduct

Unfolding Daily...

Unfolding Daily...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Have No Fear... Make Your Peace With God!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/20/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Keep The Faith
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/21/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have No Fear... Make Your Peace With God!

TIME...2012
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/22/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Keep The Faith

Time is running out... Call on JESUS! For Salvation!

GLP