Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,249 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 905,228
Pageviews Today: 1,614,212Threads Today: 684Posts Today: 12,177
06:24 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ALL IS IN MOTION...AND WILL BE FULFILLED!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20462830
United States
09/30/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ALL IS IN MOTION...AND WILL BE FULFILLED!!!
Bible Prophecy Fulfilled In Our Time...

LIKE IT OR NOT...THIS IS REALITY...

"IF you don't believe in the Bible or even if you believe and have fallen (LIKE ALL OF US), read these verses and chapters and let God show you he is real and he is here to help us if we just ask him to.

Daniel 12:4 (Cars/Planes/Trains & Computer)
Matthew 24 (Fig Tree represents Israel and it becoming a Nation which happened in 1948 after over 2000 years of Israels nonexistence)
Revelation 11 (Made possible through tv/internet/smartphones etc)
isaiah 2:4 (speaking of a Global Order)
Daniel 2:44 (Speaking of a Global Order)"

John 18:36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the jewish people; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.

The End Times - Jesus is coming!

Quoting: ***HEAVEN***

KEEP THE FAITH...2012
neocartman

User ID: 23002187
United States
09/30/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
More like "KONY 2012"
Internet stalking you since 09
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
More like "KONY 2012"
 Quoting: neocartman

Manifold Events... Oct. Nov... Dec... "TRUST"
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

"IF you don't believe in the Bible or even if you believe and have fallen (LIKE ALL OF US), read these verses and chapters and let God show you he is real and he is here to help us if we just ask him to.

Matthew 24 (Fig Tree represents Israel and it becoming a Nation which happened in 1948 after over 2000 years of Israels nonexistence)

John 18:36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the jewish people; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.

Have Daily Faith...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have Faith for HEAVEN~
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Keep The Faith...(Heaven)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Those Who Love God ...Are Ready For HEAVEN!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20041719
United States
10/13/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have Faith and Enjoy The Ride...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20041719
United States
10/14/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Trust IN God...Not IN Man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25794847
United States
10/17/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Heading To the end of 2012 "Fast" Have Faith!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
10/17/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Heaven, you're avatar pic is cute. flower

Revelation 6:15-17 is close. Our Lord speaks about it
daily to Protestant and Catholic messengers. Get ready...

Protestants know "the Warning" as "the awakening" in Protestant prophecy. Prepare, examine your life, your
conscience and confess your mortal sins to God now...from the heart. Catholics must go to Confession.

Message to Light of Mary, a seer from Brazil

October 3, 2012

But before this, of this My Coming, each one of you in a very particular way will see yourself from within, you will see yourself in spirit and from it will emanate an abundant river that passes before the conscience of each one of you, showing you in its waters like a mirror, all the events of your life.

THEY WILL BE POWERFUL INSTANTS BUT NECESSARY SO THAT YOU DULY PREPARE YOURSELVES, SO THAT YOU BECOME AWARE OF THE OFFENSES COMMITTED TOWARDS ME AND TOWARDS MY MOTHER. Even so, there will be some of hard and strayed heart, who taken and attracted totally by what is worldly and sinful, will say that this event of the Warning has been a creation of man, they will deny it and will rise in an ostentatious life of sin.

[link to www.revelacionesmarianas.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have Faith... Trust JESUS~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25900057
United Kingdom
10/19/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes we are living in historic times, but why would u try to frighten people? you can quote the bible for 7 days and 7 nights and distort the message it does not make it true.... also no nation which suppress's another can be called a great nation, so no prophecy has been fulfilled yet, a lot of dialogue is still needed. treat others as you would like to be treated.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/20/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes we are living in historic times, but why would u try to frighten people? you can quote the bible for 7 days and 7 nights and distort the message it does not make it true.... also no nation which suppress's another can be called a great nation, so no prophecy has been fulfilled yet, a lot of dialogue is still needed. treat others as you would like to be treated.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25900057

We Are To Warn The People! Fear Not! Trust God!

Have Hope For Eternal Life...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/22/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Faith will SEE You Through...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/24/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

JESUS SAVES...HEAVEN IS REAL! HAVE PEACE~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26644830
United States
10/30/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

HAVE FAITH, GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26726170
United States
10/31/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

HAVE FAITH...CHOOSE TO BELIEVE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26984960
United States
11/04/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

KEEP TRUSTING GOD! UNTO THE END.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26984960
United States
11/08/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have Faith For HEAVEN~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27525465
United States
11/11/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Those Who Call Upon The LORD! Shall Be Saved...Thank You JESUS~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27673034
United States
11/13/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Trust Unto The End...Heaven~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27811808
United States
11/15/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Trust IN God Always...JESUS SAVE'S
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11223885
United States
11/15/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a laptop and an xbox360 and ... Money , coffee , food , icecream , milkshake fruit machine , fridge , car ...

But not anymore ... Oh and a have had

Oh Israël was fire and now a state ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11223885
United States
11/15/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
But now i only want vacation ..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27811808
United States
11/16/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
But now i only want vacation ..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11223885

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10

"Have Faith...God Will Get US Through...Day BY Day...

GLP