User ID: 7093712
United States
06/30/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
it would be pretty easy to become a rich/famous Illuminati
I mean, a homeless idiot could do it

1. collect cans for one week
2. study at the library in the evenings on GLP, egyptian texts, and anything occult - specifically eye of horus, temple of set, Order of the Golden Dawn, Aleister Crowley.
3. buy a $200 laptop with your recycling earnings and start making shitty beats and robot-vocoder audio.
4. buy a wardrobe at the thrift store - black and scary looking stupid shit that nobody wears. If you're a guy, buy women's clothes, and vice versa
5. take some pictures of yourself for your album cover covering your eye, making a 666 hand gesture over your eye, wear an eye patch or glasses with one lens- have some subtle satanic imagery - horns, owls, checkerboard floors, snakes eating their own tail, pyramids, whatever - look like you eat bats for breakfast - make a dead, sold-your-soul look, like a zombie. Reference subtly that you're on some kind of drugs.
6. release your track on youtube
7. start making videos - your music can be shitty, it doesn't matter.
8. next thing you know, you're up there with Gaga and Rhianna, banking, flying in private jets and laughing down at all the scared fools, eating caviar and flying to your next show.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12732219
Canada
06/30/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: it would be pretty easy to become a rich/famous Illuminati
What a great thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16613684
United States
06/30/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
What profit it a man to gain the world but to lose his soul in the process?

Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and these things will be added unto you.
joshua charles
User ID: 1557798
08/16/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeee!what are the had way and easy coz am ready to join illuminati brothers
joshua charles
08/16/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeee!what are the had way and easy coz am ready to join illuminati brothers
joshua charles
08/16/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
good day brothers my names are joshua charles ikechukwu.i come before you my brothers day to tell and say that am ready to join the illuminati members.
I have had somany of illuminati work even the bad and the good once,i joshua charles want to be rich,pretty and famous.thanks.
amrlove16

User ID: 20287285
United States
08/16/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank you, i really needed that advice. i had no way of going about becoming famous. and your steps are pretty clear. expect my name to come up in a couple months
[email protected]
User ID: 16942848
Nigeria
08/18/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I [email protected] would really like to become a member of the illuminant and will do anything to be there.am a Nigerian and love football
maxwell
User ID: 30115901
Nigeria
05/31/2014 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
my name is maxwell i really want to share my testimony on how i became an Illuminati member, through my friend. i was moving with my friend for more than 10 years and he have been getting rich everyday and even giving me money but he never told me the secret of his success until a day i was frustrated to let him know that he should help me also that was when he open up to me and tell me that he was a member of the Illuminati that he have been in the court for more than 10 years that his riches and protection came from this court.so i told him to let me be into the court but it not an easy task to be a member but i was finally initiated into the devil church of the Illuminati and i was confirm in there church. after a
month of being a member of Illuminati i got promotion that same month in my working place and within a year i was promoted thrice in my working place to the extend of being a managing Director i never know how to thank this church of Illuminati and today am rich as my friend also, and also the one that surprise me most was that i got an accident with my new car and the car was right off but i still survive the accident and nothing happen to me i really thank you people Illuminati. so i just want to share to the world that this is real and it have help me and work for me so if you want to become a member i can lead you into the court of richness and you will never be poor again, know that it only a member in the Illuminati that can initiate you into the church of illumination they do not contact directly because they are fake Illuminati all over the world, this is my email [email protected]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58704584
Australia
05/31/2014 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow nigerian illuminati spam

GLP