Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,278 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,014,688
Pageviews Today: 1,691,910Threads Today: 683Posts Today: 12,184
04:47 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.

G. House
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 18917042
United States
07/01/2012 08:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.
It's quite simple really if you have any grasp of the physics involved.

What YOU people call classic "chemtrails"?

That go on for miles and miles and miles?

Use YOUR friggen brain.

An aircraft CAN NOT CARRY anywhere near the amount of material needed to make trails the sizes you claim.

What is happening is that moisture ALREADY IN THE air is changing state and becomes visible.

Ever watch one of the large C-130 fire fighting aircraft?

Specially made to carry large loads and fly short distances.

When it dumps it's load how much area does it cover? Half a mile?

Wake up!!

You've been duped by hoaxters.

Trying to cling to such idiotic claims just shows how ignorant you are of aviation and physics.

Sorry to be so blunt but that's the way it is.
"Everybody lies."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17500460
Australia
07/01/2012 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.
Its not a conspiracy its dis information designed to distract from real issues.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16054030
Netherlands
07/01/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Use YOUR friggen brain.

An aircraft CAN NOT CARRY anywhere near the amount of material needed to make trails the sizes you claim.

What is happening is that moisture ALREADY IN THE air is changing state and becomes visible.

Wake up!!

Trying to cling to such idiotic claims just shows how ignorant you are of aviation and physics.

Quoting: G. House

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18903223
United States
07/01/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
nano particles disperse differently than water and reflect more light making the mass look more substantial
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9128390
Australia
07/01/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I like turtles.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18717299
United States
07/01/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's all good OP but what about the trails at altitudes of 10,000 feet or less? Not cold enough there to make ice crystals. Plus contrails don't start and stop abruptly and hang in the sky for hours and hours spreading out for miles.
Your ignorance of technology should embarass you. I personally have witnessed jets at very low altitudes, 6000 feet, spraying an obvious chemical trail, then abruptly turn that mechanism off.

Also i know two commercial airline pilots whom I've asked about this phenomenon. One refused to talk about it and the other said 'i don't know what THEY are doing'. One flies for SW and the other for United.

And the University of Arizona chartered a plane, went up and took air samples inside of a contrail, and measured aluminum and barium particles that don't just magically exist in our atmosphere. Their work is thoroughly documented.

So i guess you can gag on my peter whenever you are ready.
pray_Italy

User ID: 18912884
Italy
07/01/2012 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL... you're a blatant shill OP..... just check out the simple physic differences between the two terms it all comes down to at the bottom:

normal CON trails
anomal CON trails, generally called CHEM trails

Take a nap and return to sleep......
G. House  (OP)

United States
07/01/2012 08:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
That's all good OP but what about the trails at altitudes of 10,000 feet or less? Not cold enough there to make ice crystals. Plus contrails don't start and stop abruptly and hang in the sky for hours and hours spreading out for miles.
Your ignorance of technology should embarass you. I personally have witnessed jets at very low altitudes, 6000 feet, spraying an obvious chemical trail, then abruptly turn that mechanism off.

Also i know two commercial airline pilots whom I've asked about this phenomenon. One refused to talk about it and the other said 'i don't know what THEY are doing'. One flies for SW and the other for United.

And the University of Arizona chartered a plane, went up and took air samples inside of a contrail, and measured aluminum and barium particles that don't just magically exist in our atmosphere. Their work is thoroughly documented.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18717299

Yeah ...

chemtards go on and on and on about under 10,000 feet.

I've NEVER seen any.

Chemtards are KNOWN for being really bad at judging altitude.
"Everybody lies."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 405868
United States
07/01/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
planes do not normally fly in checkerboard patterns, or even X-patterns.
G. House  (OP)

United States
07/01/2012 08:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
nano particles disperse differently than water and reflect more light making the mass look more substantial
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18903223

Nano, nano, nano...

you can stick that argument up your ass.

You ARE RIGHT, they would disperse differently...

hence the appearance would be completely different from what you are seeing...

more akin to smoke.

So-called chemtrails don't look like smoke.
"Everybody lies."
G. House  (OP)

United States
07/01/2012 08:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
LOL... you're a blatant shill OP..... just check out the simple physic differences between the two terms it all comes down to at the bottom:

normal CON trails
anomal CON trails, generally called CHEM trails

Take a nap and return to sleep......
 Quoting: pray_Italy

You're an idiot, hopefully you won't have children.
"Everybody lies."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6035221
United States
07/01/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please explain why the chemtrails can both be found above AND below the clouds at the same time? If they were simply water vapor this would not be possible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 949959
United Kingdom
07/01/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
G. House  (OP)

United States
07/01/2012 08:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
Its not a conspiracy its dis information designed to distract from real issues.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17500460

See?

Now this is a VERY perceptive post.

You chemtards are worried about non-existent chemtrails when shortly...

EVERY car driven will be watched by GPS devices.

Drones watching your every move will be common.

You will be chipped as a matter of course in getting ANY healthcare.

And it's only the beginning.

Chemtards have lost sight of the "ball".
"Everybody lies."
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah ...

I've NEVER seen any.

Don't be so presumptuous. i get paid big money for my expertise in spatial time speed judgement. The industry i work in is closely related to the aeronautical industry. I live near an international airport. I know the approach lanes and altitudes. And i also fly as a hobby. My judgement is sound.

Besides all that the only fuel and technology changes the airlines have made since the 70's has been to clean emissions. Chemtrails did not exist in the 70's and they certainly should not exist now.

OP is either a fool in denial or a paid shill.
G. House  (OP)

United States
07/01/2012 09:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
Please explain why the chemtrails can both be found above AND below the clouds at the same time? If they were simply water vapor this would not be possible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6035221

BS.

Contrails most commonly develop above 25,000 feet under certain conditions.

But basically they are a man-made cloud.

Clouds typically consist of a certain state of water vapor.

So YES...

clouds can be above and below contrails and contrails can be above and below clouds.

Is there something wrong with your thinking process?
"Everybody lies."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4100335
United States
07/01/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
G. House is expending a lot of mental and emotional energy (over years)...

on something that he claims... does not exist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18919416
United States
07/01/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11360402
United States
07/01/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
cruise You Immediately had a Chemtard throw a "nano-Particles" at you..
G. House  (OP)

United States

Report Abusive Post

Yeah ...

I've NEVER seen any.

Don't be so presumptuous. i get paid big money for my expertise in spatial time speed judgement. The industry i work in is closely related to the aeronautical industry. I live near an international airport. I know the approach lanes and altitudes. And i also fly as a hobby. My judgement is sound.

Besides all that the only fuel and technology changes the airlines have made since the 70's has been to clean emissions. Chemtrails did not exist in the 70's and they certainly should not exist now.

No...

YOU are obviously some sort of disinformation shill or just ignorant of the physics involved.

AND... ASSHOLE!

I saw my first contrail that went horizon to horizon in 1959.

Contrails have been observed documented and discussed since the VERY EARLY days of high altitude flight.

If YOU are not aware of this you are either IGNORANT of things aviation or again some sort of disinformation shill.
"Everybody lies."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18679862
Portugal
Report Abusive Post

^^ This. :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

BS.

So YES...

clouds can be above and below contrails and contrails can be above and below clouds.

A certain state of water vapor? You mean solid, liquid, or gas? Do you even know what you are talking about?

Clouds form when air is cooled to it's dew point, so depending on the dew point will determine at what elevation the clouds form. Not only that clouds form by air RISING so how is there a chemtrail ABOVE the clouds if the air is RISING?
G. House  (OP)

United States
07/01/2012 09:09 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4100335

Yeah it pisses me off.

You idiots rail on and on about non-existent threats while the world goes to hell around you.

I warned this forum for years about the dangers of the Nuclear industry but NO ONE CARED. no one wanted to discuss it.

Now you have a potential ELE at your door.

Keep going on about stupid friggen non-existent chemtrails.
"Everybody lies."
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

BS.

So YES...

A certain state of water vapor? You mean solid, liquid, or gas? Do you even know what you are talking about?

Clouds form when air is cooled to it's dew point, so depending on the dew point will determine at what elevation the clouds form. Not only that clouds form by air RISING so how is there a chemtrail ABOVE the clouds if the air is RISING?

Not only that but if the jet exhaust is what is creating the "contrail" aka water vapor, how would the dew points of 2 different jets be so far off?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
China has openly admitted to weather modification.

[link to www.atimes.com]

Now where do you think they got that technology from skeeter?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18790907
Australia
07/01/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

What a bunch of nonsense! Use your friggen brian, moran!!! Obviously planes CAN carry that much material, because THERE IS THE TRAILS TO PROVE IT!!! DERRRRRRRR!!!!1
G. House  (OP)

United States
07/01/2012 09:14 AM

Report Abusive Post

BS.

So YES...

Well I said that because of how the poster framed his post.

A contrail consists of ice crystals not actually water VAPOR. So a contrail actually consists of very finely dispersed solids.

If you want to attack me about a lack of knowledge perhaps you should look into my history of posting on the subject.
"Everybody lies."
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
07/01/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Use YOUR friggen brain.

Wake up!!

Whatever helps you sleep at night...
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 405868
United States
07/01/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4100335

Just one more reason we know the chemtrails are from the fed's conspiracy, they have their own paid shills. They mess with the ozone layer or something, then blame it on spray deoderant.

planes do not normally fly in checkerboard patterns, or even X-patterns.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 405868
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

BS.

So YES...

Well I said that because of how the poster framed his post.

A contrail consists of ice crystals not actually water VAPOR. So a contrail actually consists of very finely dispersed solids.

If you want to attack me about a lack of knowledge perhaps you should look into my history of posting on the subject.

I'm not attacking you, and I am the same poster who asked the question. I am simply asking for abnormalities to be cleared up. You seem to be convinced they don't exist, so I assume you can explain the physics of things happening that shouldn't happen.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah ...

I've NEVER seen any.

No...

YOU are obviously some sort of disinformation shill or just ignorant of the physics involved.

AND... ASSHOLE!

I saw my first contrail that went horizon to horizon in 1959.

Contrails have been observed documented and discussed since the VERY EARLY days of high altitude flight.

If YOU are not aware of this you are either IGNORANT of things aviation or again some sort of disinformation shill.

Better switch to decaf broham. This has nothing to do with contrails. Nobody denies contrails.

This is about low altitude CHEMtrails that i see every day. I track chemical-spraying planes on my ARPA radar every damn day. I can plot and track their speed, heading, and altitude.

Why is it that i can plot two jets at the same altitude with one having a quick dispersing contrail that evaporates while the other has a trail that lingers in the air for 8 to 12 hours and eventually spreads out to form a cloud cover that engulfs the entire visible horizon.

I am not a shill. I just have common sense. I know what i see. To me it is blatantly obvious. I figure it's only a matter of time before everyone else comes to their senses. Some of you suffer from cognitive dissonance.

Chemtrails are very real. Jets have been filmed spraying on approach for god sake. Sorry if you didn't research enough.

GLP