Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 994 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 331,612
Pageviews Today: 502,014Threads Today: 194Posts Today: 2,493
05:51 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.

Dangerwalt

User ID: 22103379
Brazil
10/12/2012 02:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.
sheep21
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
NowUNoIT
User ID: 23083857
United States
10/12/2012 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net."
propoganda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15400092
Argentina
10/12/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
A lie?
Humans have been seeding the sky since vietnam boy.
Even the MSM reported it when China did it for the Olympics that were held there....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
10/12/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
:sheep21:
 Quoting: Dangerwalt

Which is what chemtards do every time they visit another chemtard's site...and accept everything they find as truth...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
A lie?
Even the MSM reported it when China did it for the Olympics that were held there....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15400092

But, what does that have to do with the trails in all the chemtard videos?!

Cloud seeding doesn't result in any long, long lasting white trails...EVER.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
how does op explain the official readings made by universities? it's a "con"?

either dumb or payed this OP isyoda
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25416657

WHAT "official readings made by Universities"?!

Show me HOW anything that has been "read" was shown to come from the trails in the sky...you fucking liar!

You just accept everything that other chemtards tell you as absolute truth. Pathetic.
The Guy

User ID: 5145260
United States
10/12/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
how does op explain the official readings made by universities? it's a "con"?

either dumb or payed this OP isyoda
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25416657

What do you mean, "official readings made by universities?" Do you have a link?
It's good to be open-minded, just don't let your brain fall out.
The Guy

United States
10/12/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
A lie?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15400092

But that's dropping stuff into clouds that were already there. "Chemtrails" are supposed to be something completely different.
DoubleHelix

User ID: 10449558
United States
10/12/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

BTW as stated in the link-"they have already admitted to spraying, regardless of the material or purpose, so what room for argument is left, just accept it"

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 10/12/2012 01:47 PM
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3923164
United States
10/12/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am fucking bored with all the rational thinkers and the "scientists" out there with their rational explanations. It was not long ago when military experiments were conducted on unsuspecting populations in the UK, where certain strains of bacteria were sprayed close to population zones, this, I believe also happened in the US.
And the rational thinkers are so quick to throw their insults and belittle the so called chemtards, calling them ignorant, well let me tell you that if you opened your eyes and had any clue to the truth you would not be so quick to belittle anyone. The rational thinkers are the ignorant ones here, they are the ones who would claim that their government would never do anything to harm them, let alone use then as guinea pigs for military experiments.

Your scientific explanations may be fact, however when we have the military, who are more than willing to use the population as guinea pigs for their NAZI experiments, well then I am afraid that anything is possible, including the development of a spraying programme, such as chemtrails.
 Quoting: joncon

I think the point the OP was trying to make, though, is how would it be possible for any aircraft to carry enough stuff to make a trail hundreds of miles long?
 Quoting: The Guy

You haven't seen the pics? The entire fuselage is FILLED with tanks of nano and micro particles and the delivery system (sprayers). They probably have some left over when they get back there are so many.

There are pictures of these delivery systems all over the net, start doing some research. thumbs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25366169

Ok, here it is again: Hundreds of miles long, hundreds or thousands of feet wide, hundreds of feet thick. Even if you filled the entire fuselage with whatever material, there's no way any plane could carry enough to make a trail like that.

Hundreds of thousands of feet wide?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Are you trying to make it out to be just one plane doing this? They criss cross the entire sky all day long with multiple planes, idiot.

What a dumb fucking comment.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3923164
United States
10/12/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

BTW as stated in the link-"they have already admitted to spraying, regardless of the material or purpose, so what room for argument is left, just accept it"
 Quoting: DoubleHelix

BINGO!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think the point the OP was trying to make, though, is how would it be possible for any aircraft to carry enough stuff to make a trail hundreds of miles long?

You haven't seen the pics? The entire fuselage is FILLED with tanks of nano and micro particles and the delivery system (sprayers). They probably have some left over when they get back there are so many.

There are pictures of these delivery systems all over the net, start doing some research. thumbs

Ok, here it is again: Hundreds of miles long, hundreds or thousands of feet wide, hundreds of feet thick. Even if you filled the entire fuselage with whatever material, there's no way any plane could carry enough to make a trail like that.

Are you trying to make it out to be just one plane doing this? They criss cross the entire sky all day long with multiple planes, idiot.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3923164

That's an OR you fucking idiot...

And yes, they can spread out thousands of feet.

And yes, flight paths intersect each other all day...everywhere...including withing the conditions conducive to contrail creation...and the trails intersect each other...so fucking what!?

Talk about dumb comments...you chemtards make them all day long.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: DoubleHelix

BINGO!

But have they said that what they "spray" creates the trails in the sky that chemtards are confusing for "chemtrails"?!

Have they said how much they are "spraying" or where...or what it is?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's an OR you fucking idiot...

And yes, they can spread out thousands of feet.

And yes, flight paths intersect each other all day...everywhere...including within the conditions conducive to contrail creation...and the trails intersect each other...so fucking what!?

Talk about dumb comments...you chemtards make them all day long.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
10/12/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trying to cling to such idiotic claims just shows how ignorant you are of aviation and physics.

Quoting: G. House

chempark Not so ignorant that we can't spot a flim flam artist like you from a mile off.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14967850
United States
10/12/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
My question: If they are indeed spraying something (which we know they are, benign or not) where the hell are they getting it, how many planes are there in total spraying, who monitors this couple thousand plane operation, and how many metric fucktons of this stuff do they use every year?

If you need some perspective, just look at this chart (assuming the spraying is done by commercial planes or just untracked dummies). [link to www.flightradar24.com]
Noble

United States
10/12/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trying to cling to such idiotic claims just shows how ignorant you are of aviation and physics.

Quoting: G. House

chempark Not so ignorant that we can't spot a flim flam artist like you from a mile off.
 Quoting: Judethz

You only believe he's a "flim flam artist" BECAUSE you are ignorant about those subjects.
Favorite Karma:

12/21/2012 "Can you admit you are a shill?"

No, I can't. Because that would be a lie.

Can you admit that you are a gullible loser?
Noble

United States
10/12/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
My question: If they are indeed spraying something (which we know they are, benign or not) where the hell are they getting it, how many planes are there in total spraying, who monitors this couple thousand plane operation, and how many metric fucktons of this stuff do they use every year?

If you need some perspective, just look at this chart (assuming the spraying is done by commercial planes or just untracked dummies). [link to www.flightradar24.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14967850

They are spraying water vapor, created through hydrocarbon combustion.

Talk about "dummies"....
Favorite Karma:

Noble

United States
10/12/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14967850

Just look at the planes in that link you posted. If 1/50th of the planes were leaving trails...there would be grid lines all over the place. They aren't, for many reasons. Power settings, engine types, humidity levels, temperature.

But go ahead pretend that you understand this subject.
Favorite Karma:

The Guy

United States
10/12/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

I said "hundreds or thousands of feet wide." I think that's pretty accurate, don't you?

consback
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1611462
United States
10/12/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see high altitude jets fill the sky's on certain days flying many time with long trails all day.

Then other days only regular passenger smaller jumbo jets with no trails.

There hit and run tactics are just like the chills here hit the site then run under a new handle.

There is a new movie out chilling a big trail in the ad .

Program the people like this is just normal nice try OP but you and the trails are just to dam obvious and more people are taking notice.
 Quoting: MoonChildChazz

clappa
Ella
User ID: 20124248
United States
10/13/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are intelligent entities, they are the Djinn/Alien/Demon/Devils.

They did 9/11, they make the crop circles, they are Genies....hello, wakey wakey.

Watch "The Objective". That's what they are!!!

They are shapeshifters...they are are not real planes.
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
10/14/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
You only believe he's a "flim flam artist" BECAUSE you are ignorant about those subjects.
 Quoting: Noble

7491t9saltire On the contrary I know more about these subjects than I ever wanted to know.

RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
10/14/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
blablablabla
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1611462
United States
10/14/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Noble

:7491t9::saltire: On the contrary I know more about these subjects than I ever wanted to know.

Quoting: Judethz

You, me and a whole lot of others, Judethz. We know our own minds and are smart enough to make critical decisions without being told what to think by a fraud.hf
Steven Chembert
User ID: 17825399
Canada
10/30/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you want proof of chemtrails, then just look at the criss-cross patterns left in the sky. While there are many airports to fly OUT of, it turns out that there is actually only one airport to fly IN to, thus there is no reason for any plane to cross paths with another. EVER!

Also, when you see a high altitude plane leaving a chemtrail, the sky always seems to be at least partially clear. Then at some point later on, usually within a week or two, it gets all cloudy. Coincidence? I think not!
Steven Chembert
User ID: 17825399
Canada
10/31/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you don't know anything about the many soil and air samples taken after these things drop to the ground? The crazy spike levels of aluminum and barium and killing plant life. Let alone that Monsanto now creates a seed that is resistant to aluminum. They have also found live viruses in them after taking scoops of them for samples right out of the sky.

Wake the fuck up already, dude. The evidence is mountainous.

Right on! Even though aluminum is the most common metal in the Earth's crust and is found in many compounds and in many forms, including dust that gets blown into the atmosphere, then gets washed out by rain showers, and even with such a high natural prevalence of aluminum in our environment which plants and animals tolerate extremely well (after all, they evolved in it), pulling Monsanto into the discussion totally lends the argument all the credence it needs.

I probably would have made the connection myself, but my tin foil hat was interfering with my magnet-embedded duvet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2857412
United States
10/31/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
gmouse, you are a scumbag crybaby piece of trash NWO dik sucker
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2857412
United States
10/31/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
g. mouse = peepants
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24522527
United States
02/24/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Meet The Personalities That Are Going To Coerce The Masses Into Wanting GeoEngineering

GLP