Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,709 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 24,560
Pageviews Today: 37,707Threads Today: 21Posts Today: 208
12:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.

WhenAllElseFails

User ID: 33447754
United Kingdom
03/13/2013 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.
gmouse, you are a scumbag crybaby piece of trash NWO dik sucker
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2857412

Wow...now u come across as a well educated man that has the brains and skills 2 properly and politely discuss things...
Some1 using these kind of arguements i must believe...NOT
 Quoting: psylopsy 4551852

I gotta argue this one OP as I live right near Wembley Stadium in London and every time they have a major event the sky gets totally covered by these things. Also I've noticed that many planes that are spraying dont stick to the normal flight paths to airports. I've especially noticed this where I work (in Central London) as we have access to the roof and seen planes that aren't on the normal flight paths spraying. I've also seen planes flying in formation sometimes up to 3 or 4 spraying at once.

So unless you have a reasonable explanation for this I'm incline to believe chemtrails exist. You might want to look up the term 'geoengineering'.
 Quoting: WhenAllElseFails

Meant to quote the OP sorry!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
03/13/2013 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
gmouse, you are a scumbag crybaby piece of trash NWO dik sucker
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2857412

Wow...now u come across as a well educated man that has the brains and skills 2 properly and politely discuss things...

I gotta argue this one OP as I live right near Wembley Stadium in London and every time they have a major event the sky gets totally covered by these things. Also I've noticed that many planes that are spraying dont stick to the normal flight paths to airports. I've especially noticed this where I work (in Central London) as we have access to the roof and seen planes that aren't on the normal flight paths spraying. I've also seen planes flying in formation sometimes up to 3 or 4 spraying at once.

So unless you have a reasonable explanation for this I'm incline to believe chemtrails exist. You might want to look up the term 'geoengineering'.

Meant to quote the OP sorry!

What makes you think that "geoengineering" would result in such trails?

Oh, some OTHER chemtard told you so...I get it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27212091
United States
03/13/2013 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow. This thread is full of acclaimed scientists. After reading all the nano particle responses I feel better in knowing the real truth behind the trails. Thanks armchair scientists. I am now awake to these intelligent claims. I know it all now.yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 381452
United States
03/13/2013 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
lame With all the official documents out there proving the chemtrail program?

LOL give it up! lmao
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23657849

The official documents that none of you chemtards can seem to produce?

Chemtard fail, yet again.

Carry on with being afraid of clouds, moron.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 192998

And fuck you, shill. flip Why don't you go get a real job? loser

This is "it's" real job. lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
At the end of the day its down to a matter of opinion. There is both evidence for and against the argument and we may never get to the bottom of it. I'm merely pointing out what I've seen and recorded. Am I paranoid about it 'no I'm not' because it hasn't made me change the way I live myself and I know I can't stop it if its happening.

Also I won't berate or belittle anyone for thinking differently it doesn't get us anywhere. I'd just like a logical explanation for what I see and so far no-one has been able to give me that.

It's not about berating or belittling...it's about pointing out that you are lying (or spreading lies) about things which you have never studied. You deserve to be called out on that!

You are spreading lies as truth based on ignorance.

Sorry, the truth matters to some of us.

Just because you don't understand the logical answer...doesn't mean it hasn't been provided. I have seen it explained here, on contrails science, on youtube and various sites. And you people act like the explanation isn't suitable. It's YOUR inability to understand the explanation which holds YOU back.

And yes, you are paranoid about it.

You believe you are being "sprayed" by your own people as part of some secret plot. Sorry, that's paranoia.

Add that to the list of things you just can't understand.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
lame With all the official documents out there proving the chemtrail program?

LOL give it up! lmao

The official documents that none of you chemtards can seem to produce?

Chemtard fail, yet again.

Carry on with being afraid of clouds, moron.

And fuck you, shill. flip Why don't you go get a real job? loser

This is "it's" real job. lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 381452

It must be true...a chemtard said it...
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 35561930
United States
03/13/2013 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a great thread for sorting out the shills. Chemtrails in our area of Oregon drop massive amounts of spider type webs that covered everything (telephone lines dripped with them, they were all over the cars, on our car radio antenna, on the grass where the kids played - you name it). Folks who touched it got respiratory illnesses. Samples were tested and you can bet it wasn't spider webs.

In addition, a major component of chemtrails samples is barium which is a substance that both protects against solar radiation and absorbs radiation. Now why would they be spraying that stuff in the skies over various cities over the globe? Then there are the bio-chemical experiments that the government does against its own citizens via chemtrail spraying. There have been numerous reports documenting this for years and I personally knew the doc who did the research in Sacramento, California. This particular type of chemtrails substances once inhaled can lead to impair immune function for the rest of ones life. It was first dumped into the skies of the Lake Taho area back in the mid 90s.

Yup. Facts are facts.
 Quoting: Alexander

cruise
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm in agreement with you "whenallelsefails". It's amusing to see how many disinfo agents popped up here all of a sudden. Really putting out the propaganda against chem trails. Interesting......

t's amusing to see how many paranoid retards popped up here all of a sudden, screaming "shill" at anyone with knowledge who dares question their moronic little fantasy.

It's plain to see disinfo agents do not have knowledge about this chemtrail topic. They only know their scripted bs they are paid to retort with. Oh, maybe a little of contrails 101, but then so does everyone else. That's whats so amusing. They are always off topic and think they are cleverly derailing while actually they are bringing more attention to chemtrails. The links are great on most of the threads.
SnakeAirlines

United States
03/13/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's plain to see disinfo agents do not have knowledge about this chemtrail topic. They only know their scripted bs they are paid to retort with. Oh, maybe a little of contrails 101, but then so does everyone else. That's whats so amusing. They are always off topic and think they are cleverly derailing while actually they are bringing more attention to chemtrails. The links are great on most of the threads.

Everyone's pointing at me and laughing, so I MUST BE ON TO SOMETHING!!!

laugh
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2013 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes, we always laugh at you snake.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19681600
Australia
03/13/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

Very sick of fuckwits like you OP.
Now watch the video and apologize. I have evidence, admission right here from David Keith.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/13/2013 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reply to me, triple dare you !
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/13/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trust me OP , You have had more pricks in your ass than a second hand dartboard...
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very sick of fuckwits like you OP.
Now watch the video and apologize. I have evidence, admission right here from David Keith.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19681600

You didn't actually watch that vid, did you?

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16614101
United States
03/13/2013 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its not a conspiracy its dis information designed to distract from real issues.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17500460

www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/free/lobster64/lob64-chemtrails.pd​f

Oh really?antibs
WhenAllElseFails

User ID: 35987090
United Kingdom
03/13/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
At the end of the day its down to a matter of opinion. There is both evidence for and against the argument and we may never get to the bottom of it. I'm merely pointing out what I've seen and recorded. Am I paranoid about it 'no I'm not' because it hasn't made me change the way I live myself and I know I can't stop it if its happening.

Also I won't berate or belittle anyone for thinking differently it doesn't get us anywhere. I'd just like a logical explanation for what I see and so far no-one has been able to give me that.

It's not about berating or belittling...it's about pointing out that you are lying (or spreading lies) about things which you have never studied. You deserve to be called out on that!

Just because you don't understand the logical answer...doesn't mean it hasn't been provided. I have seen it explained here, on contrails science, on youtube and various sites. And you people act like the explanation isn't suitable. It's YOUR inability to understand the explanation which holds YOU back.

You believe you are being "sprayed" by your own people as part of some secret plot. Sorry, that's paranoia.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465

First off I'm not lying about anything I've seen with my own eyes. Im just giving my account of what I've witnessed.

If I'm wrong about something I won't sit there and keep arguing the point. I'll hold my hands up and admit I'm wrong, I'm human and make mistakes like everyone else. But to me it seems chemtrails do exist whatever the purpose for them may be.

I've also extensively looked into the matter of this subject and researched it thoroughly. This includes looking at both sides of the argument. So what makes your information any more reliable than mine?

Again it comes down to opinion we aren't experts, so we are basing our beliefs on information of others. If I'm wrong fair enough but I haven't seen anything to sway my opinion on the matter as yet.

I want the truth just as much as you believe me. You say I'm paranoid cause I believe we are being 'sprayed' by our own people. Well considering our governments have secretly conducted tests on the public before which is well documented going back to the 1940's. I have every reason to believe it could be happening today.

I'm not here to spread lies based on ignorance neither have I asked you to take everything I say as fact. I'm just giving my opinion and what I believe which judging by this thread I'm not alone in.
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
03/13/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30170064
United States
03/13/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465

First off I'm not lying about anything I've seen with my own eyes. Im just giving my account of what I've witnessed.

If I'm wrong about something I won't sit there and keep arguing the point. I'll hold my hands up and admit I'm wrong, I'm human and make mistakes like everyone else. But to me it seems chemtrails do exist whatever the purpose for them may be.

I've also extensively looked into the matter of this subject and researched it thoroughly. This includes looking at both sides of the argument. So what makes your information any more reliable than mine?

Again it comes down to opinion we aren't experts, so we are basing our beliefs on information of others. If I'm wrong fair enough but I haven't seen anything to sway my opinion on the matter as yet.

I want the truth just as much as you believe me. You say I'm paranoid cause I believe we are being 'sprayed' by our own people. Well considering our governments have secretly conducted tests on the public before which is well documented going back to the 1940's. I have every reason to believe it could be happening today.

I'm not here to spread lies based on ignorance neither have I asked you to take everything I say as fact. I'm just giving my opinion and what I believe which judging by this thread I'm not alone in.

If you refer to what you've seen as "chemtrails", you are lying. You have no evidence they are anything more than contrails,.

And yes, you are to think the trails in the sky are part of any government plot, regardless of the past. Again, there is no evidence that they are anything more than contrails.

You are an ignorant chemtard and your opinion is that of a moron.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Everyone's pointing at me and laughing, so I MUST BE ON TO SOMETHING!!!

laugh
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

That's chemtard logic at its finest.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20574169
United States
03/17/2013 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
chemtrails are a good way to detect the morons in our society
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19716744
United States
03/17/2013 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know 3 Commercial Airline Pilots that lived in the air for the past twenty years,, When I brought Chem trails up to them I was given a look that broke my Chemtard mindset forver,, There are no Massive Chem trails,, They are not being sprayed accross the country out of the back of Commercial Jets.. Now I dont know what the government is doing as far as weather modification etc.. but its not on a scale that would be noticable.. I saw a recent snap shot from 1970 of with the same exact chemtrails in the sky.. its nothing new,, Obama is destroying our country and going to start ww3 at some point,, Id worry about that...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36131456
United Kingdom
03/17/2013 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
"A low flying military plane sprayed a thirty two mile line of germs"

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/17/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36131456

Ok, let's just say this is true...

How does that make any trail that chemtards have called "chemtrails" anything more than a contrail?!

It's all just paranoid assumption.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36131456
United Kingdom
03/17/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

How does that make any trail that chemtards have called "chemtrails" anything more than a contrail?!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30170064

It is true, but the point of the post wasn't to show they were spraying chemtrails but to show that in the past they have experimented in spraying germs using a plane that sprayed a thirty two mile line.

The Op made the point in his first post that spraying for miles and miles couldn't be done but it really depends on the size of the particles being sprayed and could they act as the nuclei for ice to form around to become ice crystals that become contrails, after all a contrail has to have a nuclei to form a persistent contrail or it just wont last, that is why wingtip vortices are short lived.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/17/2013 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30170064

It is true, but the point of the post wasn't to show they were spraying chemtrails but to show that in the past they have experimented in spraying germs using a plane that sprayed a thirty two mile line.

The Op made the point in his first post that spraying for miles and miles couldn't be done but it really depends on the size of the particles being sprayed and could they act as the nuclei for ice to form around to become ice crystals that become contrails, after all a contrail has to have a nuclei to form a persistent contrail or it just wont last, that is why wingtip vortices are short lived.

Who has ever denied that it could be done? The whole chemtard hoax is about the trails in the sky!
Mary Jones
User ID: 36379364
United States
03/17/2013 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
At a beach on Oahu I saw a Frigate Bird overhead and I said openly: "Look. A pterodactyl!"
A young lady nearby looked up and said with excitement: "Oh really?"
Another person said to her: "Jenny, pterodactyls have been extinct for millions of years."
To that, Jenny responded: "Well, I can believe what I want to believe."

“Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth, because they don't want their illusions destroyed.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche

I respect the right of chemtrail theorists to believe what they want to believe.

But until you are certain about your beliefs you may want to protect your reputation and stop spreading what is likely to turn out to be disinformation. You might consider that there really is a simple, proven explanation for what is seen every day.
But if what you claim to see is really different than what the rest of us have seen, then my comments may not apply, as my comments pertain only to contrails.
Contrails that I have seen and do know about are easily explained.

Read on for one simple explanation.

Beyond normal concerns about pollution caused by the burning of fuels, a contrail is nothing to be feared and is a normal result of expelling hot water vapor into a cold atmosphere. A contrail appears when the byproducts of combustion in airplane exhaust are expelled at high altitudes where atmospheric temperatures are low.
During combustion, the hydrocarbon fuel combines with oxygen. When the HC and the O2 are combined, the 3 main byproducts are Heat, CO2 (Carbon Dioxide), and H2O (Water).
The heat causes the gasses to expand, and it is the expansion of gas that drives the engine and propels the aircraft. After the hot expanded gas has passed through the engine, the gas is expelled into the atmosphere.
When it is exposed to the cold ambient air, the hot water vapor will cool and condense, and create visible vapor that has come to be known as a contrail. If the relative humidity is low, the contrail will dissipate quickly, but if the humidity is already at a high level, the contrail will take longer to dissipate. The same phenomenon can be seen at ground level when you see a car's exhaust on a cold humid day.
Concerned about gaps in the trail l that some claim as evidence of turning the alleged device on and off? That would happen under atmospheric conditions similar to those that allow for there to be scattered clouds.
Concerned about a noticeable increase in contrails compared to decades ago? There are more jet aircraft now than there were decades ago.
Concerned about why wingtip vortices dissipate so quickly when compared to contrails? Condensation in a vortex is not caused by the addition of additional water vapor. It is caused by a temporary reduction in localized atmospheric pressure, and its duration varies depending on humidity and other factors.
Concerned about limited answers from educated and informed people?
Maybe they just don’t say anything because they’re being polite.
“My silence doesn’t mean that I agree with your statement. It’s just that the level of your ignorance has rendered me speechless.”

At least that's what this writer believes when applying knowledge learned from attending government schools.

Have a chemtrail-free day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20574169
United States
03/19/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36419852
United States
03/19/2013 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20574169

It seems that some folks are pretty shaky at holding their own ground when it comes to the reality of chemtrails as per the pathetic ranting in the above post a/c4169.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24522527
United States
03/21/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Meet The Personalities That Are Going To Coerce The Masses Into Wanting GeoEngineering
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/21/2013 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20574169

It seems that some folks are pretty shaky at holding their own ground when it comes to the reality of chemtrails as per the pathetic ranting in the above post a/c4169.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36419852

"reality of chemtrails"

There may very well be "chemtrails"...but the trails you chemtards keep posting images and videos or are contrails, I see NOTHING to convince me otherwise.

And neither do you.

GLP