Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,618 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 120,040
Pageviews Today: 209,491Threads Today: 66Posts Today: 1,346
02:47 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.

yippeekyae
User ID: 3494980
United States
03/21/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.
Your one of those who wasn't there the day they were passing out common sense, brains and intelligence. You only got the memo when they were passing out shit and told everyone it was good for your brain. Like a government employee. Not all but most.
You really are an imbecile to post something like this. These C-H-E-M-I-C-A-L TRAILS have been sprayed for the good part of 16-17 years now. Mostly in a criss-cross pattern so they can be seen by satellite imagery easily. And all over the US, not just in densely populated areas. There are hundreds of thousands of reports on the internet and entire websites devoted to this "conspiracy theory" Like the one poster said it is proven and is not a theory any longer.

You mention fire fighting material dumped from a c130. not even close as that chemical is so much heavier than air imbecile. Get over yourself and crawl back to your worthless government job.

Can you spell M-O-R-O-N.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
03/21/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
*Your one of those who wasn't there the day they were passing out common sense, brains and intelligence. You only got the memo when they were passing out shit and told everyone it was good for your brain. Like a government employee. Not all but most.
You really are an imbecile to post something like this. These C-H-E-M-I-C-A-L TRAILS have been sprayed for the good part of 16-17 years now. Mostly in a criss-cross pattern so they can be seen by satellite imagery easily. And all over the US, not just in densely populated areas. There are hundreds of thousands of reports on the internet and entire websites devoted to this "conspiracy theory" Like the one poster said it is proven and is not a theory any longer.

You mention fire fighting material dumped from a c130. not even close as that chemical is so much heavier than air imbecile. Get over yourself and crawl back to your worthless government job.

Can you spell M-O-R-O-N.
 Quoting: yippeekyae 3494980

First of all... *You're

Secondly, i don't work for the government...that's just YOUR paranoia at work.

I have seen NO EVIDENCE that any "chemicals" have been shown to have anything to do with the trails we all see in the sky. I see nothing but paranoid speculation and assumption.

The criss cross pasterns are EASILY explained through BASIC principles of aviation. As a plane follows an air route, the trail is shifted by high altitude winds. The next plane comes along and leave a trail parallel to the first while following the SAME route, because the first trail has shifted to the side. Now, ad the same scenario to a perpendicular air route and you now have criss cross patterns. Stop pretending that you know ANYTHING about aviation! Your comment proves that you are nothing but a typical ignorant chemtard!

I mentioned firefighting planes....but, I never said that it had ANYTHING to do with what YOU morons call "chemtrails". I was referring to a sub-set of chemtards who say that Evergreen firefighting is "spraying" chemtrails!

Yes, I can spell "moron".

And I can also recognize one when I encounter one...and you chemtards are the biggest morons on the planet!

Not to mention the biggest paranoid losers EVER!
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/21/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
*Your one of those who wasn't there the day they were passing out common sense, brains and intelligence. You only got the memo when they were passing out shit and told everyone it was good for your brain. Like a government employee. Not all but most.

Can you spell M-O-R-O-N.

First of all... *You're

I have seen NO EVIDENCE that any "chemicals" have been shown to have anything to do with the trails we all see in the sky. I see nothing but paranoid speculation and assumption.

The criss cross *pasterns are EASILY explained through BASIC principles of aviation. As a plane follows an air route, the trail is shifted by high altitude winds. The next plane comes along and leave a trail parallel to the first while following the SAME route, because the first trail has shifted to the side. Now, ad the same scenario to a perpendicular air route and you now have criss cross patterns. Stop pretending that you know ANYTHING about aviation! Your comment proves that you are nothing but a typical ignorant chemtard!

I mentioned firefighting planes....but, I never said that it had ANYTHING to do with what YOU morons call "chemtrails". I was referring to a sub-set of chemtards who say that Evergreen firefighting is "spraying" chemtrails!

And I can also recognize one when I encounter one...and you chemtards are the biggest morons on the planet!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465

*patterns
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36419852
United States
03/21/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can you spell M-O-R-O-N.

First of all... *You're

The criss cross pasterns are EASILY explained through BASIC principles of aviation. As a plane follows an air route, the trail is shifted by high altitude winds. The next plane comes along and leave a trail parallel to the first while following the SAME route, because the first trail has shifted to the side. Now, ad the same scenario to a perpendicular air route and you now have criss cross patterns. Stop pretending that you know ANYTHING about aviation! Your comment proves that you are nothing but a typical ignorant chemtard!

This fool was standing behind the door when the brain were passed out and someone probably banged his head against the wall.

The forestry servicer, by the way would not award a contract to Evergreen, uh, duh, because of their, lets say, suspicious spraying and bad associations...........
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/21/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
*service
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/21/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can you spell M-O-R-O-N.

First of all... *You're

This fool was standing behind the door when the brain were passed out and someone probably banged his head against the wall.

The forestry servicer, by the way would not award a contract to Evergreen, uh, duh, because of their, lets say, suspicious spraying and bad associations...........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36419852

You can say anything you want about me...but YOU are still the chemtard.

I never said Evergreen was awarded any contract...just that chemtards have made stupid and paranoid assumptions about the company and their supposed "chemtrail" operations.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24522527
United States
03/21/2013 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: What kind of clouds are these?

Thread: Does anybody know WHAT KIND OF CLOUD this is?

Oh yeah.. those pesky "high thin type" clouds.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/21/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24522527

Yup, and as you can see...they are called CONtrails....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36157640
Canada
03/21/2013 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess it's good for our Corporate Masters to have their disinfo agents all over the web. Keeping the Sheeple stupid and muddying the waters for everyone else.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/21/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess it's good for our Corporate Masters to have their disinfo agents all over the web. Keeping the Sheeple stupid and muddying the waters for everyone else.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36157640

Yeah..
"corporate masters"

"disinfo agents"

Nahhh...you aren't paranoid! Nobody would ever assume that about you!

/s

Sorry, there doesn't need to be any corporate masters or disinfo agents to point out that you people have no evidence that "chemtrails" exist. It's also obvious that you chemtards are uneducated in the subjects of aviation and science.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35806080
United States
03/21/2013 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP....shill says what? Discredit all you wish. People are waking up, and you can't stop it from happening.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30170064
United States
03/22/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP....shill says what? Discredit all you wish. People are waking up, and you can't stop it from happening.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35806080

I have no desire to stop you from doing anything..

In fact, I want you chemtards to continue!

Why do you think I continue to bump these threads?!

The comedy you people provide is priceless!
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30170064

Btw..I sleek or me..not OP.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2013 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Btw..I sleek or me..not OP.

Damn iPad...
I speak for me...not op
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1614650
United States
03/22/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Umm co2/ engine pollution shouldn't be consider normal. If it is any bit of just moisture forming ice crystal then our cars would shit out water... Remember that a couple of governments bailed out the air industry,possibly for multiple storage absurd reasons.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2013 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can you spell M-O-R-O-N.

First of all... *You're

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36419852

You can say anything you want about me...but YOU are still the chemtard.

I never said Evergreen was awarded any contract...just that chemtards have made stupid and paranoid assumptions about the company and their supposed "chemtrail" operations.

All you do is backtrack and chase your tail with all your lies. You don't know shit and it's abundantly clear.

Noble =bullshit
G. House  (OP)

User ID: 36679260
United States
03/22/2013 05:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Umm co2/ engine pollution shouldn't be consider normal. If it is any bit of just moisture forming ice crystal then our cars would shit out water... Remember that a couple of governments bailed out the air industry,possibly for multiple storage absurd reasons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1614650

You assume there is CO2?

Kerosene is a very clean burning fuel. That's what contractors use to heat building sites with salamander heaters.

Commercial airliners don't put much pollution into the air compared to automobiles.
"Everybody lies."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1676587
United States
03/22/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
If it was that clean then out automobiles should use it to cut pollution on the ground level. Please dont be so naive to think that all planes run on kerosene. Like I said if that is the case we have a commercial conflict....
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2013 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Btw commercial airliners dont usually climb above a certain altitude to produce trails.they seldom produce clouds. If this was the case, passengers in the rear of the plane would notice.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD

User ID: 31033756
Netherlands
03/22/2013 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

You assume there is CO2?

Kerosene is a very clean burning fuel. That's what contractors use to heat building sites with salamander heaters.

Commercial airliners don't put much pollution into the air compared to automobiles.
 Quoting: G. House

G., there has to be CO2.

If you combust hydrocarbons, chains of carbon and hydrogen, with perfect efficiency you get only CO2 and water.
IOW, the complete mass of the fuel is converted into two gasses, carbon dioxide and water vapour, and energy in the form of heat.
CO2 is on itself not considered a pollutant. It's non-toxic.

Cars do shit out water, mostly as vapour.
AC 1614650 never took a close look at the exhaust of cars, they quite often drip.
book
Reaching for the sky makes you taller.

Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25720208
United States
03/22/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
G. House is a fucking disinformation shill, he even admitted it once, a while back. He's probably one of Obama's "cyber warriors" now!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2013 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lets not confuse the condensation from the engine(heat) to jet engines. If your car is shitting out water you have issues. Dew points would be so high in some places. Smog wouldn't be an issue.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28080816
United States
03/22/2013 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

You assume there is CO2?

G., there has to be CO2.

If you combust hydrocarbons, chains of carbon and hydrogen, with perfect efficiency you get only CO2 and water.
IOW, the complete mass of the fuel is converted into two gasses, carbon dioxide and water vapour, and energy in the form of heat.
CO2 is on itself not considered a pollutant. It's non-toxic.

Cars do shit out water, mostly as vapour.
AC 1614650 never took a close look at the exhaust of cars, they quite often drip.
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD

You're talking to drooling idiots who are afraid of clouds. Logic and common sense have no effect on them....
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol @drooling idiots. In any debate the 1st to throw opinions around loses due to non factual resources. Im not afraid of it as I see a type of freedom being taken away. Nothing is wrong pursuing curiosities. Would love to eat eggs and protein so I could shit in your living room: if you ask why. Im just gonna tell you its normal and dont be afraid of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28091463
United States
03/22/2013 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol @drooling idiots. In any debate the 1st to throw opinions around loses due to non factual resources. Im not afraid of it as I see a type of freedom being taken away. Nothing is wrong pursuing curiosities. Would love to eat eggs and protein so I could shit in your living room: if you ask why. Im just gonna tell you its normal and dont be afraid of it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1676587

Moron.

Pure, unadultered moron.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looking sharp there. Sounds like someone didn't get enough attention from a parent or two. So besides name calling, lets try and have an adult discussion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33367381
United States
03/22/2013 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's quite simple really if you have any grasp of the physics involved.

What YOU people call classic "chemtrails"?

That go on for miles and miles and miles?

Use YOUR friggen brain.

An aircraft CAN NOT CARRY anywhere near the amount of material needed to make trails the sizes you claim.

What is happening is that moisture ALREADY IN THE air is changing state and becomes visible.

Ever watch one of the large C-130 fire fighting aircraft?

Specially made to carry large loads and fly short distances.

When it dumps it's load how much area does it cover? Half a mile?

Wake up!!

You've been duped by hoaxters.

Trying to cling to such idiotic claims just shows how ignorant you are of aviation and physics.

Sorry to be so blunt but that's the way it is.

Yeah.. riiiiigggghhhttttttt. Shill.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1636715
United States
03/22/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's quite simple really if you have any grasp of the physics involved.

What YOU people call classic "chemtrails"?

That go on for miles and miles and miles?

Use YOUR friggen brain.

An aircraft CAN NOT CARRY anywhere near the amount of material needed to make trails the sizes you claim.

What is happening is that moisture ALREADY IN THE air is changing state and becomes visible.

Ever watch one of the large C-130 fire fighting aircraft?

Specially made to carry large loads and fly short distances.

When it dumps it's load how much area does it cover? Half a mile?

Wake up!!

You've been duped by hoaxters.

Trying to cling to such idiotic claims just shows how ignorant you are of aviation and physics.

Sorry to be so blunt but that's the way it is.

Better who've off there shilly shilligan, your game is up.
Needles Eye

User ID: 1480101
United States
03/22/2013 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ugh. Shills B Shillin'
The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

GLP