Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,427 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 143,243
Pageviews Today: 206,494Threads Today: 41Posts Today: 821
01:51 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36419852
United States
03/23/2013 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.
Ugh. Shills B Shillin'
 Quoting: Needles Eye

What..........? On a "shill thread"? LOL.......

They have so much fun making up their bs as they go along.

If would be great if they actually know something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1521755
United States
03/23/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shills have little vocabulary in their umm debate (really an argument. Note: vocabulary usage not to be confused with vocabulary knowledge. Get your points across without sounding like an ignorant pompous child.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1521755
United States
03/23/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
melissa415
User ID: 25135256
United States
05/16/2013 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Geoengineering: Aluminum Vapor is what they are spraying! By jack42grafton

<iframe width="420" height="315" src=" [link to www.youtube.com] frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
05/17/2013 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ugh. Shills B Shillin'
 Quoting: Needles Eye

And chemtards be tardin'...
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Umm co2/ engine pollution shouldn't be consider normal. If it is any bit of just moisture forming ice crystal then our cars would shit out water... Remember that a couple of governments bailed out the air industry,possibly for multiple storage absurd reasons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1614650

Water does come from car tailpipes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lets not confuse the condensation from the engine(heat) to jet engines. If your car is shitting out water you have issues. Dew points would be so high in some places. Smog wouldn't be an issue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1676587

WRONG!

Hydrocarbon combustion results in water vapor...every time.

Cars DO give off water vapor..

No, they don't "shit" it out...
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

First of all... *You're

Secondly, i don't work for the government...that's just YOUR paranoia at work.

I have seen NO EVIDENCE that any "chemicals" have been shown to have anything to do with the trails we all see in the sky. I see nothing but paranoid speculation and assumption.

The criss cross pasterns are EASILY explained through BASIC principles of aviation. As a plane follows an air route, the trail is shifted by high altitude winds. The next plane comes along and leave a trail parallel to the first while following the SAME route, because the first trail has shifted to the side. Now, ad the same scenario to a perpendicular air route and you now have criss cross patterns. Stop pretending that you know ANYTHING about aviation! Your comment proves that you are nothing but a typical ignorant chemtard!

I mentioned firefighting planes....but, I never said that it had ANYTHING to do with what YOU morons call "chemtrails". I was referring to a sub-set of chemtards who say that Evergreen firefighting is "spraying" chemtrails!

Yes, I can spell "moron".

And I can also recognize one when I encounter one...and you chemtards are the biggest morons on the planet!

Not to mention the biggest paranoid losers EVER!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465

This fool was standing behind the door when the brain were passed out and someone probably banged his head against the wall.

The forestry servicer, by the way would not award a contract to Evergreen, uh, duh, because of their, lets say, suspicious spraying and bad associations...........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36419852

You can say anything you want about me...but YOU are still the chemtard.

I never said Evergreen was awarded any contract...just that chemtards have made stupid and paranoid assumptions about the company and their supposed "chemtrail" operations.

All you do is backtrack and chase your tail with all your lies. You don't know shit and it's abundantly clear.

Noble =bullshit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36419852

Chemtard = paranoid ignorant loser
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20266013
United States
05/17/2013 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't the government already come out and say chemtrails are legit, just askin
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't the government already come out and say chemtrails are legit, just askin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20266013

No, they have admitted to a few tests here and there...

But, they have NEVER admitted the trails we all see have ANYTHING to do with any such test.

The trails are contrails...there is absolutely ZERO evidence to the contrary.
Gali

User ID: 22789467
United States
05/17/2013 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Simple chemistry: water can evaporate, especially when it was formed in an unstable state as droplets, due to aircraft turbulence. Mineral particles don't evaporate, and so they can only disperse over long periods of time. Add this to the extensive other evidence that chemtrails are not contrails, and you have sufficient proof that chemtrails are real, and man-made.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Simple chemistry: water can evaporate, especially when it was formed in an unstable state as droplets, due to aircraft turbulence. Mineral particles don't evaporate, and so they can only disperse over long periods of time. Add this to the extensive other evidence that chemtrails are not contrails, and you have sufficient proof that chemtrails are real, and man-made.
 Quoting: Gali

Yes, water CAN evaporate...if the air isn't MINUS 40 degrees!

If that's the case, it isn't absorbed by the air, and condenses on soot particles and dust and then turns into an ice fog. If the air is still, the ice crystals will form a trail, if the air is turbulent, the crystals will disperse.

Also, there is NO EVIDENCE that anyone is distributing "minerals" or elements. These things exist in nature...naturally. And there is no evidence that anything is being addded...anywhere.

Finding aluminum at ground level...is normal...and was that way since long before man cam to exist.

What HAS changed is the amount of sulfuric acid in out atmosphere, which leaches elements from rocks and soil. There is NO EVIDENCE that the added sulfur is intentional. It's a byproduct of burning coal and also occurs in nature from algae blooms and volcanic activity...to name a few..but not all sources.

Also, you mention aircraft turbulence...

Sounds like you may be confusing engine contrails with aerodynamic contrails.
Goofy for Atmosphere
User ID: 39987408
Germany
05/17/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
There has something changed with the capability of the atmosphere to dissolve as we were used it in former days.

Most trails that were claimed to be chemtrails that I've seen are just usual plane trails. They do not good look either for sure and make the stuff even more weird.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33059191
United States
05/17/2013 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wouldnt it be possible to release such ingredients without the white chemtrail?

Seems retarded that the big bad government would allow it to happen in such a way that could be seen and questioned by billions of people.

Surely any government 'agency' who is advanced enough to pull off such amazing feats of mass weather manipulation could also have the ability to hide people from witnessing it.

Why hide it when a multi
Billion dollar ad campaign marketed toward the public with enough lies to get the funding they would actually need to pull off such a stunt.

Why would the government, with their undeniable ability to carry out operations we never see, and their ability
To pretty much make a fucking tank invisible, choose to allow chemtrails to be identified?

Te government would have no financial gain in hiding it. Only a blind conspiracist would use evidence alone as a proof to the action.

If a murderer is on trial and all the evidence points to them, the question remains Why? Sure you can prove how someone may have done something but can never answer WHY. Motive, reason, etc.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23624505
United States
05/17/2013 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Seems retarded that the big bad government would allow it to happen in such a way that could be seen and questioned by billions of people.

Surely any government 'agency' who is advanced enough to pull off such amazing feats of mass weather manipulation could also have the ability to hide people from witnessing it.

Why hide it when a multi
Billion dollar ad campaign marketed toward the public with enough lies to get the funding they would actually need to pull off such a stunt.

Why would the government, with their undeniable ability to carry out operations we never see, and their ability
To pretty much make a fucking tank invisible, choose to allow chemtrails to be identified?

Te government would have no financial gain in hiding it. Only a blind conspiracist would use evidence alone as a proof to the action.

If a murderer is on trial and all the evidence points to them, the question remains Why? Sure you can prove how someone may have done something but can never answer WHY. Motive, reason, etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33059191

It's called hiding in plain sight. People don't even look up, they plod along like a bunch of sightless idiots, let's face it.

This should settle it once and for all, from the weather channel awhile back, she is qualified to speak on this I think??

[link to www.youtube.com]

SO there's your proof, keep debunking though LOL...what a joke to deny what's been admitted all over the place.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why hide it when a multi

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33059191

It's called hiding in plain sight. People don't even look up, they plod along like a bunch of sightless idiots, let's face it.

This should settle it once and for all, from the weather channel awhile back, she is qualified to speak on this I think??

SO there's your proof, keep debunking though LOL...what a joke to deny what's been admitted all over the place.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23624505

No, it's called chemtard paranoid assumption.

And just because someone discusses proposals about "geoengineering", doesn't mean "they" are doing it...and it CERTAINLY doesn't prove the trails have anything to do with it...and aren't just contrails.

Sorry.

What you believe is an admission is nothing of the sort.
Gf Atmosphere
User ID: 39994864
Germany
05/17/2013 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
There has something changed with the capability of the atmosphere to dissolve as we were used it in former days.

Most trails that were claimed to be chemtrails that I've seen are just usual plane trails. They do not good look either for sure and make the stuff even more weird.
 Quoting: Goofy for Atmosphere 39987408

Some pictures to demonstrate my point.

[link to www.fotos-hochladen.net]

Here you can see the horizon in the saucy gray but which is getting dissolved into clouds and blue sky.

In the status between all airplanes will produce a stuffy, lasting trail.

If the dissolving doesn't happen complete you will see such heavens.

Therefore I think we are in a much better condition with the atmosphere when there are trails to see than just the milky-gray status.

There is a connection between earth and heaven and this band is heavy distorted I conclude.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36899714
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
EVERYBODY LIES !
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here you can see the horizon in the saucy gray but which is getting dissolved into clouds and blue sky.

Therefore I think we are in a much better condition with the atmosphere when there are trails to see than just the milky-gray status.

There is a connection between earth and heaven and this band is heavy distorted I conclude.
 Quoting: Gf Atmosphere 39994864

putin
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

:)
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36899714

So...?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

How about you read through this thread and see what she has to say about the subject.

[link to metabunk.org]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

So...?

????????
i love the smell of cognitive dissonance
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

How about you read through this thread and see what she has to say about the subject.

[link to metabunk.org]

how bout you listen to what first hand experience has to say
!
Gf Atmosphere
Germany
05/17/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

putin

OK. Another one.

Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

putin

OK. Another one.

Wow...a photo of persistent contrails...amazing!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

So...?

????????

I'm sure you smell it all day long....
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 39913768
Estonia
05/17/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

I wanna ask a modest question. If these trails are made of water, how can pilot write something in the air?
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

So...?

????????

I'm sure you smell it all day long....

ad hominem artist huh!
The Same Again
Germany
05/17/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

putin

OK. Another one.

Wow...a photo of persistent contrails...amazing!

OK. Another one.

GLP