Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,010 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 900,897
Pageviews Today: 1,684,915Threads Today: 821Posts Today: 14,579
06:50 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36899714
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36899714

How about you read through this thread and see what she has to say about the subject.

[link to metabunk.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211465

your debunk doesnt seem to include an explanation of why strontium was turning up at the base on her watch does it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
05/17/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah ...

chemtards go on and on and on about under 10,000 feet.

I've NEVER seen any.

Chemtards are KNOWN for being really bad at judging altitude.
 Quoting: G. House

Don't be so presumptuous. i get paid big money for my expertise in spatial time speed judgement. The industry i work in is closely related to the aeronautical industry. I live near an international airport. I know the approach lanes and altitudes. And i also fly as a hobby. My judgement is sound.

Besides all that the only fuel and technology changes the airlines have made since the 70's has been to clean emissions. Chemtrails did not exist in the 70's and they certainly should not exist now.

OP is either a fool in denial or a paid shill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18717299

No...

YOU are obviously some sort of disinformation shill or just ignorant of the physics involved.

AND... ASSHOLE!

I saw my first contrail that went horizon to horizon in 1959.

Contrails have been observed documented and discussed since the VERY EARLY days of high altitude flight.

If YOU are not aware of this you are either IGNORANT of things aviation or again some sort of disinformation shill.

Better switch to decaf broham. This has nothing to do with contrails. Nobody denies contrails.

This is about low altitude CHEMtrails that i see every day. I track chemical-spraying planes on my ARPA radar every damn day. I can plot and track their speed, heading, and altitude.

Why is it that i can plot two jets at the same altitude with one having a quick dispersing contrail that evaporates while the other has a trail that lingers in the air for 8 to 12 hours and eventually spreads out to form a cloud cover that engulfs the entire visible horizon.

I am not a shill. I just have common sense. I know what i see. To me it is blatantly obvious. I figure it's only a matter of time before everyone else comes to their senses. Some of you suffer from cognitive dissonance.

Chemtrails are very real. Jets have been filmed spraying on approach for god sake. Sorry if you didn't research enough.

Why do you refuse to consult an atmospheric scientist with your beliefs?

You'd be in for a rude awakening....
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

How about you read through this thread and see what she has to say about the subject.

[link to metabunk.org]

your debunk doesnt seem to include an explanation of why strontium was turning up at the base on her watch does it?

And neither do the trails in the sky.

Sorry!

Also, can you think of any reasons why Strontium would be detected on a military base?

LOL!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to metabunk.org]

Sorry!

Also, can you think of any reasons why Strontium would be detected on a military base?

LOL!!!!

oohh is it a quiz?how bout you dazzle me with your infimite wisdom and relieve me of my ignorance?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29204444
United States
05/17/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mobil app to report chemtrails:

[link to www.skyderalert.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8098172
United States
05/17/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like turtles.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9128390

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23624505
United States
05/17/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wouldnt it be possible to release such ingredients without the white chemtrail?

Seems retarded that the big bad government would allow it to happen in such a way that could be seen and questioned by billions of people.

Surely any government 'agency' who is advanced enough to pull off such amazing feats of mass weather manipulation could also have the ability to hide people from witnessing it.

Why hide it when a multi
Billion dollar ad campaign marketed toward the public with enough lies to get the funding they would actually need to pull off such a stunt.

Why would the government, with their undeniable ability to carry out operations we never see, and their ability
To pretty much make a fucking tank invisible, choose to allow chemtrails to be identified?

Te government would have no financial gain in hiding it. Only a blind conspiracist would use evidence alone as a proof to the action.

If a murderer is on trial and all the evidence points to them, the question remains Why? Sure you can prove how someone may have done something but can never answer WHY. Motive, reason, etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33059191

It's called hiding in plain sight. People don't even look up, they plod along like a bunch of sightless idiots, let's face it.

This should settle it once and for all, from the weather channel awhile back, she is qualified to speak on this I think??

[link to www.youtube.com]

SO there's your proof, keep debunking though LOL...what a joke to deny what's been admitted all over the place.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23624505

No, it's called chemtard paranoid assumption.

And just because someone discusses proposals about "geoengineering", doesn't mean "they" are doing it...and it CERTAINLY doesn't prove the trails have anything to do with it...and aren't just contrails.

Sorry.

What you believe is an admission is nothing of the sort.

If you say so.

I suppose YOU have the credentials to know more than she does? OK. I honestly hope YOU are right, believe me!

You should be sorry, that you can deny away, while saying absolutely NOTHING constructive at all. I can say the same back, how DOESN'T it prove it? You have to do better than just calling whoever doesn't agree with you, a "chemtard" ...doesn't make it so, doesn't prove it as YOU'D say? There's even patents for this stuff.

[link to www.chemtrails911.com]

Wait, let me guess your next reply..."How do you know this is a real patent, no proof of it" and "That's not proof they're talking about the trails you see in the air." Am I close, predictable...now come up with another.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wouldnt it be possible to release such ingredients without the white chemtrail?

Seems retarded that the big bad government would allow it to happen in such a way that could be seen and questioned by billions of people.

Surely any government 'agency' who is advanced enough to pull off such amazing feats of mass weather manipulation could also have the ability to hide people from witnessing it.

Why hide it when a multi
Billion dollar ad campaign marketed toward the public with enough lies to get the funding they would actually need to pull off such a stunt.

Why would the government, with their undeniable ability to carry out operations we never see, and their ability
To pretty much make a fucking tank invisible, choose to allow chemtrails to be identified?

Te government would have no financial gain in hiding it. Only a blind conspiracist would use evidence alone as a proof to the action.

If a murderer is on trial and all the evidence points to them, the question remains Why? Sure you can prove how someone may have done something but can never answer WHY. Motive, reason, etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33059191

It's called hiding in plain sight. People don't even look up, they plod along like a bunch of sightless idiots, let's face it.

This should settle it once and for all, from the weather channel awhile back, she is qualified to speak on this I think??

SO there's your proof, keep debunking though LOL...what a joke to deny what's been admitted all over the place.

And just because someone discusses proposals about "geoengineering", doesn't mean "they" are doing it...and it CERTAINLY doesn't prove the trails have anything to do with it...and aren't just contrails.

Sorry.

If you say so.

I suppose YOU have the credentials to know more than she does? OK. I honestly hope YOU are right, believe me!

You should be sorry, that you can deny away, while saying absolutely NOTHING constructive at all. I can say the same back, how DOESN'T it prove it? You have to do better than just calling whoever doesn't agree with you, a "chemtard" ...doesn't make it so, doesn't prove it as YOU'D say? There's even patents for this stuff.

Wait, let me guess your next reply..."How do you know this is a real patent, no proof of it" and "That's not proof they're talking about the trails you see in the air." Am I close, predictable...now come up with another.

Yes, I do have the credentials. She, does not.

And the burden of proof is on the chemtards to show that the trails aren't contrails. And you (they) have failed.

And add "patents" to the long list of things you know nothing about.

Just because something is patented...doesn't mean it's ever been used or built.

Also, there is ZERO evidence that anything we see in the sky as far as "trails" go, have anything to do with any patent...sorry!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to metabunk.org]

Sorry!

LOL!!!!

oohh is it a quiz?how bout you dazzle me with your infimite wisdom and relieve me of my ignorance?

That's impossible...
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 39913768
Estonia
05/17/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry.

If you say so.

And the burden of proof is on the chemtards to show that the trails aren't contrails. And you (they) have failed.

Also, there is ZERO evidence that anything we see in the sky as far as "trails" go, have anything to do with any patent...sorry!

You have credentials?

Can you please explain me how did he write this in the air if these are contrails?
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry.

If you say so.

You have credentials?

Can you please explain me how did he write this in the air if these are contrails?
 Quoting: shyrlymyrly

That is sky writing and has NOTHING to do with contrails.

Skywriting involves spraying paraffin oil onto the hot exhaust of an airplane.

It's harmless.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
and...

[link to www.nydailynews.com]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry!

LOL!!!!

That's impossible...

well?answer the question!
skydiva

User ID: 36355600
United States
05/17/2013 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
About 10 years ago i went to a store and the whole sky was covered with these lines I had no idea what they were. I went home and typed lines in the sky. I have been interested on this subject ever since. I find it odd that couple of planes going back and forth, up and down can take our blue skies away. sometimes I see them going up, up. Where are they going? Anyway if these are contrails why some days they spread and others they disappear within few seconds. Whatever they are I find it strange that any plane can ruin blue skies for hours. Its sad when I wake up and see clear blue skies and then the planes come and the whole sky is covered for a whole day? I grew up in Poland and have never seen them. However I know they exist there now too.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

We are not human beings on a spiritual journey.
We are spiritual beings on a human journey.
Menow
User ID: 1394150
United States
05/17/2013 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
About 10 years ago i went to a store and the whole sky was covered with these lines I had no idea what they were. I went home and typed lines in the sky. I have been interested on this subject ever since. I find it odd that couple of planes going back and forth, up and down can take our blue skies away. sometimes I see them going up, up. Where are they going? Anyway if these are contrails why some days they spread and others they disappear within few seconds. Whatever they are I find it strange that any plane can ruin blue skies for hours. Its sad when I wake up and see clear blue skies and then the planes come and the whole sky is covered for a whole day? I grew up in Poland and have never seen them. However I know they exist there now too.
 Quoting: skydiva

Try typing in "What causes contrails" sometime and you'll avoid a lot of they hysterical nonsense and get some real science on the subject. Or go here: contrailscience.com

What you see isn't a "couple of planes going back and forth". Many claim that is happening but NONE of them actually have vids showing that. It is different planes, on normal routes, crossing over the area. Some contrails dissipate and some linger and spread, due to atmospheric conditions. This is WELL known science, and nothing new at all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry!

LOL!!!!

That's impossible...

I cannot relieve you of your ignorance. You have to want to learn these subjects through reputable sources. If you have a specific question, I would be happy to answer it.

I asked YOU if you can think of any reason why Strontium would be found on a military base. Are you saying you don't know?

I'm not surprised.

yeah, it must have come from the trails in the sky!

LOL!!!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
you dont do straight answers do you?
why would i ask if i knew ?
depleted uranium on as military base,yes all day
this was a both military and civilian base
skydiva

User ID: 36355600
United States
05/17/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Try typing in "What causes contrails" sometime and you'll avoid a lot of they hysterical nonsense and get some real science on the subject. Or go here: contrailscience.com

What you see isn't a "couple of planes going back and forth". Many claim that is happening but NONE of them actually have vids showing that. It is different planes, on normal routes, crossing over the area. Some contrails dissipate and some linger and spread, due to atmospheric conditions. This is WELL known science, and nothing new at all.
 Quoting: Menow 1394150

I will thanks. Im confused because some days lots of planes and no trails. Some days the morning is clear and afternoon isn't. I have noticed the same at night with moonlight.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

We are not human beings on a spiritual journey.
We are spiritual beings on a human journey.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's impossible...

I cannot relieve you of your ignorance. You have to want to learn these subjects through reputable sources. If you have a specific question, I would be happy to answer it.

I asked YOU if you can think of any reason why Strontium would be found on a military base. Are you saying you don't know?

I'm not surprised.

LOL!!!

you post a thread claiming hoax then play quizmaster when asked to answer a question your reluctance seems to defeat the object of your post does it not?
Goofy for Atmosphere
User ID: 39994864
Germany
05/17/2013 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Try to debunk it!

[link to www.vidup.de]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26154537
United States
05/17/2013 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's quite simple really if you have any grasp of the physics involved.

What YOU people call classic "chemtrails"?

That go on for miles and miles and miles?

Use YOUR friggen brain.

An aircraft CAN NOT CARRY anywhere near the amount of material needed to make trails the sizes you claim.

What is happening is that moisture ALREADY IN THE air is changing state and becomes visible.

Ever watch one of the large C-130 fire fighting aircraft?

Specially made to carry large loads and fly short distances.

When it dumps it's load how much area does it cover? Half a mile?

Wake up!!

You've been duped by hoaxters.

Trying to cling to such idiotic claims just shows how ignorant you are of aviation and physics.

Sorry to be so blunt but that's the way it is.

Stupid fuck...
Menow
User ID: 39901204
United States
05/17/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

So does that mean they are "spraying" DU on us from the sky? Why not?
Menow
United States
05/17/2013 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Menow 1394150

I will thanks. Im confused because some days lots of planes and no trails. Some days the morning is clear and afternoon isn't. I have noticed the same at night with moonlight.

And?

contrailscience.com
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Menow 39901204

no it means munitions contain du
Menow
United States
05/17/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Menow 39901204

no it means munitions contain du

So how do substances found on a military base = stuff being "sprayed" from aircraft high in the sky?
gibs
User ID: 12532949
United States
05/17/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see a concerted effort to use the sun with the lines they spray, maybe wrong maybe right who knows but my perception of the skies propel me to think these things,wrong or right.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/20/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see a concerted effort to use the sun with the lines they spray, maybe wrong maybe right who knows but my perception of the skies propel me to think these things,wrong or right.
 Quoting: gibs 12532949

As with every chemtard...
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/20/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's impossible...

I'm not surprised.

LOL!!!

you post a thread claiming hoax then play quizmaster when asked to answer a question your reluctance seems to defeat the object of your post does it not?

Yeah, I'm a "quizmaster" for pointing out the obvious...that YOU know nothing about these subjects...but jump on the chemtard bandwagon only because you are a paranoid moron.

Again, I can't relieve you of your ignorance because you actually WANT to remain that way based on your pathetic world view.

BTW...I didn't post the thread...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2039156
United States
05/23/2013 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah ...

chemtards go on and on and on about under 10,000 feet.

I've NEVER seen any.

Chemtards are KNOWN for being really bad at judging altitude.

Don't be so presumptuous. i get paid big money for my expertise in spatial time speed judgement. The industry i work in is closely related to the aeronautical industry. I live near an international airport. I know the approach lanes and altitudes. And i also fly as a hobby. My judgement is sound.

Besides all that the only fuel and technology changes the airlines have made since the 70's has been to clean emissions. Chemtrails did not exist in the 70's and they certainly should not exist now.

OP is either a fool in denial or a paid shill.

No...

YOU are obviously some sort of disinformation shill or just ignorant of the physics involved.

AND... ASSHOLE!

I saw my first contrail that went horizon to horizon in 1959.

Contrails have been observed documented and discussed since the VERY EARLY days of high altitude flight.

If YOU are not aware of this you are either IGNORANT of things aviation or again some sort of disinformation shill.

Better switch to decaf broham. This has nothing to do with contrails. Nobody denies contrails.

This is about low altitude CHEMtrails that i see every day. I track chemical-spraying planes on my ARPA radar every damn day. I can plot and track their speed, heading, and altitude.

Why is it that i can plot two jets at the same altitude with one having a quick dispersing contrail that evaporates while the other has a trail that lingers in the air for 8 to 12 hours and eventually spreads out to form a cloud cover that engulfs the entire visible horizon.

I am not a shill. I just have common sense. I know what i see. To me it is blatantly obvious. I figure it's only a matter of time before everyone else comes to their senses. Some of you suffer from cognitive dissonance.

Chemtrails are very real. Jets have been filmed spraying on approach for god sake. Sorry if you didn't research enough.

You're ignorant. The approach trails are aerodynamic. And there is no evidence that any trail has been formed outside of the correct conditions for persistent contrails,

Also, learn about engine efficiency and HS power setting determines if enough vapor s released to put the air sat saturation.

Looks like it's YOU who needs to do more research!

Stop pretending to understand this subject. It's clear to those of us who do, that you do not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1894936
Canada
10/15/2013 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone on any forum who claims to be an aviation expert or understands the science behind chemtrails vs contrails and says chemtrails are a hoax is simply lying and completely full of shit.

GLP