Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,126 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 810,855
Pageviews Today: 1,433,295Threads Today: 607Posts Today: 10,545
04:33 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1894936
Canada
10/15/2013 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why the chemtrail HOAX is the most ridiculous conspiracy on the net.
I am an aviation expert
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42377339
United States
10/19/2013 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am an aviation expert
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1894936

No, you are a liar!

If you can't understand that the temperature and humidity at altitude determines whether or not a contrail dissipates or persists then you are NOT an expert about aviation! If the air is near it's saturation point, and -40 degrees, and the water vapor created through hydrocarbon combustion is enough to push it past supersaturation, please tell me HOW a contrail WOULDN'T persist!!!!

Also, what effect does engine efficiency have on the amout of water vapor created through the jet engine. Can you see that there may be a correlation between the increase in efficiency and the increase in man made clouds (contrails)?! An aviation "expert" should EASILY understand that question.

You chemtards have managed to foll yourselves into believing you understand subjects that you couldn't be more ignorant about if you WANTED to be!

You are a liar! You are no expert...you are a chamtard!
Interdimensional warrior
User ID: 48592669
United States
10/19/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am an aviation expert

No, you are a liar!

If you can't understand that the temperature and humidity at altitude determines whether or not a contrail dissipates or persists then you are NOT an expert about aviation! If the air is near it's saturation point, and -40 degrees, and the water vapor created through hydrocarbon combustion is enough to push it past supersaturation, please tell me HOW a contrail WOULDN'T persist!!!!

Also, what effect does engine efficiency have on the amout of water vapor created through the jet engine. Can you see that there may be a correlation between the increase in efficiency and the increase in man made clouds (contrails)?! An aviation "expert" should EASILY understand that question.

You chemtards have managed to foll yourselves into believing you understand subjects that you couldn't be more ignorant about if you WANTED to be!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42377339

Patrick Minnis
Ed Teller
JP-8
Operation Cloverleaf
Operation deep shield

Shut the fuck up shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36419852
United States
10/19/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought noble had met his demise! Dammit, he's back! LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1477793
United States
10/19/2013 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am an aviation expert

No, you are a liar!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42377339

Patrick Minnis
Ed Teller
JP-8
Operation Cloverleaf
Operation deep shield

Shut the fuck up shill
 Quoting: Interdimensional warrior 48592669

LOL!!!!

It's hilarious how little you people know. You read about shit on conspiracy sites and list them when confronted with your ignorance...like these things actually prove something!

Patrick Minnis knows that CONtrails can be an issue. They are STILL fucking contrails...and not "chemtrails". And the issue isn't about what they contain, it's a matter of what they block and trap! They are STILL contrails!

These "operations" you mention are conspiracy site bullshit...nothing more.

JP-8 is fuel...and anything you've heard about it from silly websites is paranoid drivel. I pity you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1477793
United States
10/19/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36419852

Yeah, everyone who disagrees with chemtards is "noble".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2297728
Australia
10/19/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool story. But we can SEE THEM WITH OUR OWN EYES.

The days of blinding us by making us believe a big fat lie are drawing to an end.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39792702
Canada
10/19/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43280107
United States
10/19/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
G. House is expending a lot of mental and emotional energy (over years)...

on something that he claims... does not exist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4100335

Yeah it pisses me off.

You idiots rail on and on about non-existent threats while the world goes to hell around you.

I warned this forum for years about the dangers of the Nuclear industry but NO ONE CARED. no one wanted to discuss it.

Now you have a potential ELE at your door.

Keep going on about stupid friggen non-existent chemtrails.
 Quoting: G. House

OP, regardless of what is or isn't being sprayed, as that can be disputed, it's foolish of you to claim the technology isn't available. Cloud seeding has been around, openly, throughout the world, for decades. The existence of cloud seeding is entirely fact. So if "they" wanted to "seed" some other substances, it would certainly be possible.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2013 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool story. But we can SEE THEM WITH OUR OWN EYES.

The days of blinding us by making us believe a big fat lie are drawing to an end.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2297728

So true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1071039
United States
10/19/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's quite simple really if you have any grasp of the physics involved.

What YOU people call classic "chemtrails"?

That go on for miles and miles and miles?

Use YOUR friggen brain.

An aircraft CAN NOT CARRY anywhere near the amount of material needed to make trails the sizes you claim.

What is happening is that moisture ALREADY IN THE air is changing state and becomes visible.

Ever watch one of the large C-130 fire fighting aircraft?

Specially made to carry large loads and fly short distances.

When it dumps it's load how much area does it cover? Half a mile?

Wake up!!

You've been duped by hoaxters.

Trying to cling to such idiotic claims just shows how ignorant you are of aviation and physics.

Sorry to be so blunt but that's the way it is.

so Ted is full of it?

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36899714
United Kingdom
10/19/2013 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
dump it's load?!
Is that a technical term?!:ohlook:
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2013 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1477793

There is nothing "noble" about a sockpuppet. You being the "sockpuppet".

The chemical trails are seen by too many ppl all over the world. Your desperate denial after all these years is more validation.
Butthead

User ID: 1145153
Canada
10/19/2013 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
its a fuel additive look in the amm on cleaning or touching the exhaust outlets on the engines
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46787537
Canada
10/19/2013 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't be so presumptuous. i get paid big money for my expertise in spatial time speed judgement. The industry i work in is closely related to the aeronautical industry. I live near an international airport. I know the approach lanes and altitudes. And i also fly as a hobby. My judgement is sound.

Besides all that the only fuel and technology changes the airlines have made since the 70's has been to clean emissions. Chemtrails did not exist in the 70's and they certainly should not exist now.

OP is either a fool in denial or a paid shill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18717299

No...

YOU are obviously some sort of disinformation shill or just ignorant of the physics involved.

AND... ASSHOLE!

I saw my first contrail that went horizon to horizon in 1959.

Contrails have been observed documented and discussed since the VERY EARLY days of high altitude flight.

If YOU are not aware of this you are either IGNORANT of things aviation or again some sort of disinformation shill.

Better switch to decaf broham. This has nothing to do with contrails. Nobody denies contrails.

This is about low altitude CHEMtrails that i see every day. I track chemical-spraying planes on my ARPA radar every damn day. I can plot and track their speed, heading, and altitude.

Why is it that i can plot two jets at the same altitude with one having a quick dispersing contrail that evaporates while the other has a trail that lingers in the air for 8 to 12 hours and eventually spreads out to form a cloud cover that engulfs the entire visible horizon.

I am not a shill. I just have common sense. I know what i see. To me it is blatantly obvious. I figure it's only a matter of time before everyone else comes to their senses. Some of you suffer from cognitive dissonance.

Chemtrails are very real. Jets have been filmed spraying on approach for god sake. Sorry if you didn't research enough.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18717299

You're ignorant. The approach trails are aerodynamic. And there is no evidence that any trail has been formed outside of the correct conditions for persistent contrails,

Also, learn about engine efficiency and HS power setting determines if enough vapor s released to put the air sat saturation.

Looks like it's YOU who needs to do more research!

Stop pretending to understand this subject. It's clear to those of us who do, that you do not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2039156

quality shilling, thumbs
Gali

User ID: 8295442
United States
10/19/2013 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every chemist knows that water (droplets or crystals) evaporate easily, and have a limited lifetime, while solid mineral particles do not evaporate, but can only disperse by dilution with air until not visible. If you say that clouds are permanent, just look at time lapse videos of clouds and you will see that the edges of clouds are constantly changing, disappearing and being replaced by another part of a cloud. Anyone who considers ALL of the evidence, not just a cherry-picked subset to support a targeted conclusion, and who is completely impartial, letting only the evidence speak for itself, MUST come to the conclusion that chemtrails are mineral particles, and thus artificially placed in the atmosphere, and are not the same as contrails.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/20/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every chemist knows that water (droplets or crystals) evaporate easily, and have a limited lifetime, while solid mineral particles do not evaporate, but can only disperse by dilution with air until not visible. If you say that clouds are permanent, just look at time lapse videos of clouds and you will see that the edges of clouds are constantly changing, disappearing and being replaced by another part of a cloud. Anyone who considers ALL of the evidence, not just a cherry-picked subset to support a targeted conclusion, and who is completely impartial, letting only the evidence speak for itself, MUST come to the conclusion that chemtrails are mineral particles, and thus artificially placed in the atmosphere, and are not the same as contrails.
 Quoting: Gali

bumpclappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48725641
United States
10/21/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or, the trails are contrails and chemtards are idiots.

I'll accept that as truth until a trail is actually sampled. I refuse to make assumptions. So should chemtards.

To compare these high altitude trails with clouds is just fucking STUPID! The air has SEVERAL differing qualities at that altitude.

Ahhh...nevermind. You people are going to believe what you want. it's FAITH! Chemtrails are a religion to you people...it's pathetic!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48725641
United States
10/21/2013 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

The chemical trails are seen by too many ppl all over the world. Your desperate denial after all these years is more validation.

Yet, YOU people have FAILED to prove that the trails are anything more than contrails. How frustrating that must be for you.

laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or, the trails are contrails and chemtards are idiots.

I'll accept that as truth until a trail is actually sampled. I refuse to make assumptions. So should chemtards.

To compare these high altitude trails with clouds is just fucking STUPID! The air has SEVERAL differing qualities at that altitude.

Ahhh...nevermind. You people are going to believe what you want. it's FAITH! Chemtrails are a religion to you people...it's pathetic!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48725641

whats pathetic is your last cry for a sample from the trail....that is what contards always resort to , give me a fucking sample....what looser...so a few pathetic fucks
vs. millions are right? How about your pathetic dumb ass go up there and get a sample and prove the chemtards are wrong if it means that much to you? You pretty much back up the chemtard other than a sample hasn't been brought forth...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2013 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yet, YOU people have FAILED to prove that the trails are anything more than contrails. How frustrating that must be for you.

laugh

Yet you prove they are just contrail...other than quoting others..how pathetic for you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34342194
United States
10/21/2013 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
nano particles disperse differently than water and reflect more light making the mass look more substantial
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18903223

Nano, nano, nano...

you can stick that argument up your ass.

You ARE RIGHT, they would disperse differently...

hence the appearance would be completely different from what you are seeing...

more akin to smoke.

So-called chemtrails don't look like smoke.

chemtrails are real, when my nose is runny when i wake, every time I look out the window that morning they have the sky turning gray with their spray.

Say what you want shill, anyone with two brain cells knows this, you one Celler!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47744386
United States
10/21/2013 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watch them here about 6 days a week, dunno what it is but they get busy and make cloids of something that often end up covering the entire sky and usually its gone or not visible a few hoirs after dark.

These whispy clouds just hang and cover and slowly drop, sometimes your so called "ice crystals" end up in thick patches covering the sky above the ground, in 90 fucking heat.

My new mission is just to get people to look up and wonder what it is, cause once you see it, if you dont wonder what it is, your an idiot pure and simple.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2013 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

laugh

Yet you prove they are just contrail...other than quoting others..how pathetic for you!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1071039

You can believe in your contrails if you like and that's what you think you see. Happy for you.
But as far as chemical trails that's entirely different. A totally "different" type of trail. Hangs in the air creating a fog like cloud held together by a chemical cocktail. That's what you can't deal with. Not what you're here to discuss.....what you're here to change discussion of.
gibs
User ID: 46377742
United States
10/21/2013 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the natural world we would see one layer of clouds going one way not the artificial GOING the other way, see ghouse even if you look up it will be apperant to you too!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48749651
United States
10/22/2013 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

laugh

You can believe in your contrails if you like and that's what you think you see. Happy for you.
But as far as chemical trails that's entirely different. A totally "different" type of trail. Hangs in the air creating a fog like cloud held together by a chemical cocktail. That's what you can't deal with. Not what you're here to discuss.....what you're here to change discussion of.

Just because a trail persists doesn't mean it's anything but a contrail. That's the problem with you people. You don't understand contrails. I'm sorry, but that's a fact. There is ZERO evidence of any "chemical cocktail". You accept bullshit as truth because you WANT to. And that's sad.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/22/2013 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

laugh

The problem is, it's up to YOU people to prove the claim that they are anything but contrails. And you have failed.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/22/2013 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have billions of man hours dedicated to atmospheric science research behind ME. All you people have is each other and paranoid and ignorant assumption. I win...even though you are unable to understand that fact.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48693517
Portugal
10/22/2013 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pilot saying chemtrails are a necessary evil:
[link to the-tap.blogspot.pt]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46750620
United States
10/22/2013 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
NOBLE is the 52+ year old Male that still lives with his

Mother.

He had his Single Engine Pilot rating REVOKED.

PS: Where is SnakeAnus and The Gay? They at one time would help out Noble and try to keep him focused on Shilling.

GLP