Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,096 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,081,136
Pageviews Today: 1,975,916Threads Today: 669Posts Today: 14,631
07:05 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Where is my post "Super Saturday : August 4 - London Olympics False Flag, Prince William, New World Order, etc" gone ?

NoRapture
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 3982673
France
07/05/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Where is my post "Super Saturday : August 4 - London Olympics False Flag, Prince William, New World Order, etc" gone ?
On July 2, I made a post about a possible false flag scenario at the London Olympics on August 4 based first on a letter by a Christian guy on five doves and then on Sandra Barr's blog :

[link to truthseeker444.blogspot.fr]

An American fellow in this thread called me an idiot.

Where is this thread gone ?

Have you ever had a post/thread deleted ? Why ?

Thanks for any comment...

Last Edited by NoRapture on 07/05/2012 04:20 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18872503
Australia
07/06/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Where is my post "Super Saturday : August 4 - London Olympics False Flag, Prince William, New World Order, etc" gone ?
It happens to the best of us ... Me on a few occasions :):obigbro:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20545429
Mexico
07/26/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Where is my post "Super Saturday : August 4 - London Olympics False Flag, Prince William, New World Order, etc" gone ?
Thanks for rewposting.

Zionists take them down...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1606418
United States
07/30/2012 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
MARK MY WORDS:

Prince William will be the GREAT MONARCH. HE IS NOT THE ANTICHRIST.

He will appear in the Olympic Stadium within AUGUST 12th, 2012, surely on SUNDAY 12th, in a "miraculous way" (i.e., from a spaceship).

This date is JULY 30th in the Julian calendar, the calendar used by Nostradamus in the quatrain X-72.

L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra un gran Roy effrayeur.
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois.
Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.

The year thousand nine hundred ninety nine seven [ month / months ],
1999, end of JULY

From [ the sky / heaven ] there will come a great King [ of fright / who chases away fright]:
PLUS 13 YEARS (NUMBER 13 is the symbol of Death, and the heaven is the metaphor of the revolution of earth around the sun), i.e. YEAR 2012

To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois,
KING ARTHUR OF ENGLAND (ANGELN)

Before after [ Mars / March ] to reign by good luck.
BEFORE AND AFTER A WAR HE WILL REIGN.

This date of AUGUST 12th, 2012, is also exactly the last day of the 5125 years long count cycle of the haab mayan calendar (civil calendar) which started exactly on AUGUST 13th 3114 BC, and for which it is predicted the God Kukulkan to come back (or Quetzalcoatl). Some say that the long count started AUGUST 11th 3114 BC (day 00000). Then, AUGUST 12th is the first day of that long count.

All the people saying that Prince William is the AC are working for the Devil, even if they aren't aware of it. BEWARE OF THAT TRICK!

WILLIAM WILL WORK FOR THE CHRIST!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1606418
United States
07/30/2012 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21054255
United States
08/01/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
op, can you repost your thoughts? lots of aug 4 claims since you posted back in early july.
TheTruthWorker

User ID: 1307920
United States
08/02/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Earthquake watch begins after August 4th -- but will a megaquake hit?

roids

GLP