Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,084 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 704,092
Pageviews Today: 1,236,592Threads Today: 529Posts Today: 8,894
02:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.

msz
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 19230516
United States
07/06/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
UPDATE 8/24/13

I have discovered it is probably better to let the body release what it wants to - it knows best what is the most bothersome.

So unless you are in a lot of pain from one issue that no body can figure out what is causing it - My sessions will be to ask the body to release what it wants to... That seems to get better results anyway.

Edit: April 2013 I am finally certified thanks to many people here at GLP THANK YOU SO MUCH -
feel free to continue volunteering

reply with name (any name)
and your main issue, either physical or mental/emotional that is affecting your life to some significant degree.
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst, give me the severity...

thanks so much to all who have already volunteered!

Emotions that we experience can have physical effects on us.
These emotions are actually energies that can become lodged in the body
and are called trapped emotions.

Video of Dr Nelson, who wrote The Emotion Code:

Warning Signs:

Physical pain or disease
Anxiety or depression
Can't find love
Can't feel positive
Can't forget the past
Sabotage relationships
Numb or disconnected
Cry frequently

Getting Rid Of Bad Feelings:
Be aware of feelings
Let negative emotions leave
Realize your own power
Choose positive emotions
Release your old, trapped emotions (with a magnet)

After using kinesiology (muscle testing) to ask if you have any trapped emotions,
Dr. Bradly Nelson runs a magnet along part of the governing
meridian a few times - which allows the body to stop holding onto and
release the trapped emotion.

EXAMPLE:

Dr Nelson, who wrote the book The Emotion Code, believes trapped
emotions count for 90% of pain.

here is the list of emotions he uses:
[link to www.healerslibrary.com]

if you have experienced any emotional trauma in your life,
and who hasn't,
you may want to look into this healing method.

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 08/24/2013 01:50 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19286573
Canada
07/22/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20655579
United States
07/27/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
here is the main website:

[link to www.healerslibrary.com]
JustJen
User ID: 20561516
United States
07/27/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I definitely need to look into this. I sacrificed a lot to pull someone through a very difficult time. It was worth it but it was traumatic for me and left me a changed person. I would like to be like I once was and I would like to heal fully. It haunts me and is affecting my physical realm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19172282
Australia
07/27/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
07/27/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This actually works by the way, but remember... positive energy radiates outward, just like negative energy.

Say hello to people you pass on the street, hold a door open for someone with bags. If someone drops their armfuls of crap, help them pick it up. Compliment someone on something they did, something they wear, whatever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20354267
United States
07/27/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this new? This is REAL SCIENCE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20529144
United States
07/27/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe absolutely emotions can get trapped in the subconscience, but this guy is full of shit. Snakeoil Willie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18066254
United States
07/27/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is so true. I hated my previous job. I HATED it. Everyday I thought of things I wish I could do to harm management. I also had terrible chest pains that lead me to go to the doctor to get tested. They found nothing wrong with me.

I quit the job and the check pain completely disappeared...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20741063
United States
07/28/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe absolutely emotions can get trapped in the subconscience, but this guy is full of shit. Snakeoil Willie.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20529144

is this from experience?
did you have a session that didnt work for you?

it usually takes several sessions, those emotions didnt get trapped all at once and the body usually needs some processing after removing several at a time.

so what is your experience?
Carol B.

User ID: 17900435
United States
07/28/2012 10:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
This actually works by the way, but remember... positive energy radiates outward, just like negative energy.

Say hello to people you pass on the street, hold a door open for someone with bags. If someone drops their armfuls of crap, help them pick it up. Compliment someone on something they did, something they wear, whatever.
 Quoting: Charlie the Choo-Choo

Awesome advice!!
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
msz  (OP)

User ID: 20857503
United States
07/29/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

I believe this is true - send out positive energy whenever possible...

thanks Charlie CC!
calin

User ID: 1350324
United States
08/10/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

I believe this is true - send out positive energy whenever possible...

thanks Charlie CC!
 Quoting: msz

Hi MsZ
Are you going to do remote sessions here like I have done on my thread?
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
msz  (OP)

User ID: 21698473
United States
08/10/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi MsZ
 Quoting: calin

I Calin,

I am going thru the certification now and I actually do need clients to work on to complete certification.

Pets too!

I was pondering if I should do it all on this forum,
or ask for volunteers and have them send me their info to an email address just for TE (trapped emotions) removal..

Some folks may not want their personal stuff on an open forum.

What do you think?

msz

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 08/10/2012 09:48 PM
calin

User ID: 1350324
United States
08/10/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi MsZ

I Calin,

I am going thru the certification now and I actually do need clients to work on to complete certification.

Pets too!

or ask for volunteers and have them send me their info to an email address just for TE (trapped emotions) removal..

What do you think?

msz

Oh wow - certification! Cool!

Don't tell them I did it just fine on my thread! I am not certified.... ;)

I got amazing results remotely for timing of issues and even some would go through crying and release emotions. I know it can be done remotely.

The few I did on the thread didn't mind talking about it - they mostly used an AC number. Most of them used a refrigerator magnet also.

I did trapped emotions and was amazed at the inherited ones. Eerie kind of when you hit things on the nail regarding family members as well as the emotions with the time frame.

Do you have lots of practice in with self testing?
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21641902
Canada
08/10/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
modern day snake oil salesman.

bsflag
calin

User ID: 14023715
United States
08/10/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
modern day snake oil salesman.

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21641902

That's funny as people skilled in kinesiology can peg an emotion and when it occurred with a finite period of time using the Emotion Code. Now, whether it actually clears the emotion, I am still investigating that. Some say it has helped. In the long run, that's what it is about. People feeling better! ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21195063
United States
08/10/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
you can certainly release your negative emotions
your pain, fear, hate, anger, etc.

however, all emotions are energy
as such merely releasing them is not healing them
healing them means acknowledging them, allowing yourself to really feel them (without any denial of what you feel, they need to be validated) and by doing that it helps heal them. it's not instant, there is no quick fix. healing takes time.

merely releasing the emotions you want to get rid of creates more denials that need to be healed. they may not be attached to you anymore but they will certainly be attached to someone else. and will provide you a reflection until you do reclaim them and heal them. that anger you release into the world will likely find its way back home to you even if it attaches itself to the homeless guy down the street who attacks you one day as you're walking by.

healing is important. do not take it lightly. there is no quick way around it. there are plenty of quick ways to feel better immediately but realize that what you put out into the world doesn't just disappear because you don't want it anymore. all emotions are important. healing them all is hard work. but, if we all could do it then we'd have no more "negative" reflections staring back at us, destroying the world, etc.

i'm not trying to knock what op put out here. i do see value in working through some of your blockages, some of which are put there by other people in your life and aren't even yours to begin with, release them, but before you let something go make sure it isn't your own essence because all YOUR emotions are attached to YOUR essence. don't fragment yourself further, tptw have done a fantastic job of doing that enough already, pull your fragments back and heal them instead. this is why, imo, "The Secret" was such a popular hit, why Oprah pushed it, because it does work to an extent, it does make your life temporarily better if practiced, but it comes at the expense of further fragmenting your essence and creating more denials and chaos in the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21698473
United States
08/10/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
you can certainly release your negative emotions
your pain, fear, hate, anger, etc.

however, all emotions are energy
as such merely releasing them is not healing them
healing them means acknowledging them, allowing yourself to really feel them (without any denial of what you feel, they need to be validated) and by doing that it helps heal them. it's not instant, there is no quick fix. healing takes time.

merely releasing the emotions you want to get rid of creates more denials that need to be healed. they may not be attached to you anymore but they will certainly be attached to someone else. and will provide you a reflection until you do reclaim them and heal them. that anger you release into the world will likely find its way back home to you even if it attaches itself to the homeless guy down the street who attacks you one day as you're walking by.

healing is important. do not take it lightly. there is no quick way around it. there are plenty of quick ways to feel better immediately but realize that what you put out into the world doesn't just disappear because you don't want it anymore. all emotions are important. healing them all is hard work. but, if we all could do it then we'd have no more "negative" reflections staring back at us, destroying the world, etc.

i'm not trying to knock what op put out here. i do see value in working through some of your blockages, some of which are put there by other people in your life and aren't even yours to begin with, release them, but before you let something go make sure it isn't your own essence because all YOUR emotions are attached to YOUR essence. don't fragment yourself further, tptw have done a fantastic job of doing that enough already, pull your fragments back and heal them instead. this is why, imo, "The Secret" was such a popular hit, why Oprah pushed it, because it does work to an extent, it does make your life temporarily better if practiced, but it comes at the expense of further fragmenting your essence and creating more denials and chaos in the world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21195063

I agree, healing does take time.

The Emotion Code accesses the subconscious which knows which emotions to release first.

When the body has released a few emotions, it then needs to process.

So essentially The Emotion Code is identifying the emotions that are trapped, letting the body bring them to the surface and release them. With the resonance of the negative energy removed, the body can heal itself.

After a few days, or even a week, the body is ready to remove more trapped emotions...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17351914
United States
08/10/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi MsZ

I Calin,

Pets too!

What do you think?

msz

hey i will volunteer
abhie

User ID: 21703047
India
08/10/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice thread. Thanks.
hf
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15119494
United States
08/11/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi MsZ

I Calin,

Pets too!

What do you think?

msz

I'm interested.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10279549
United Kingdom
08/11/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read a book where people were cured of an chronic pain say, spontaneously when a mass was said for an ancestor.

I suspect that a religious context is not so good for this thread but it is interesting that someone found this to work .

I read ages ago that there is a spiritual context to physical distress. Spirit to mind to body. So an upset higher in that chain can cause physical pain.No one likes to release emotional pain and it can easily be stored in the body,and then cause disease.

It is the sins of the father to the third nay the fourth generation.We know this but often ignore our ancestors and their difficulties even if we know who they are.

I am sure remote healing can take place but it is always wise only to do this with the person's agreement.

Though,hopefully, if it happens when someone else has said a prayer or a mass say that is really a side effect .God moving rather than man doing.
msz  (OP)

User ID: 21721310
United States
08/11/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Calin,
Of the people I have worked on more than once, they all had inherited trapped emotions that needed to be removed. Whats really interesting that I just found out in the webinars - at the time the inherited trapped emotions are removed, the ancestor who first experienced the emotion shows up. They are usually very grateful that this emotion is finally being removed, sometimes after 100s of years!

I have been doing this from a distance on people off and on for a few years. Its only recently that I was prompted to get certified. I am learning so much going thru the elearning center.
msz  (OP)

User ID: 21721310
United States
08/11/2012 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
For you that want to volunteer, and have volunteer - I thank you!

here is the disclaimer:
Remember that a few days of processing will follow the release of trapped emotions and other energies. It is possible that you may have some symptoms of this, such as emotional ups and downs, vivid dreams, trouble sleeping or a bit of fatigue. If you do notice anything like this, don't worry, it's just part of the healing process and shouldn't last for more than a day or two

Most people I have worked with so far have not really noticed anything drastic, just a feeling of being "lighter" and not getting upset over silly things as easily.

If you would like to volunteer,
I need
a name,
an age, and
if you have a specific issue you have been dealing with, let me know what it is. I am just testing to see if there is a trapped emotion contributing to the issue, asking if the body will release the emotion. I am not doing any healing, the body will be.
Or I can just test to see if there are any trapped emotion in general that the body wants to release.

and if you dont want it posted on this forum, send me a pm here on GLP and I'll respond the same way...

here is an example - one of my sessions back in Feb:
lack of control - age 33
worry - age 50
overjoy - age 35
nervousness - age 40
rejection - age 51
stubbornness - age 46

negative comments will be removed, so please dont bother
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1468840
United States
08/11/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

i do that ..it change the air around me...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21689219
Sweden
08/11/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I volunteer.
Can you post your email?
I am so full of neg emotions i am consumed...i am no longer i only exist.
calin

United States
08/11/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Calin,
Of the people I have worked on more than once, they all had inherited trapped emotions that needed to be removed. Whats really interesting that I just found out in the webinars - at the time the inherited trapped emotions are removed, the ancestor who first experienced the emotion shows up. They are usually very grateful that this emotion is finally being removed, sometimes after 100s of years!

I have been doing this from a distance on people off and on for a few years. Its only recently that I was prompted to get certified. I am learning so much going thru the elearning center.

Hi msz.

Oh... well then... on and off for years.... EXCELLENT! thumbs

I became aware of TEC from hearing him on C2C in early 2011 I think. Paid for the Library and got the magnet ($11 one).

I then found PSYCH K and tried that out on some here and in person a couple of times.

Both techniques have been documented on my thread and on the QE one some time ago. Seems a modified remote session can actually be effective for pinpointing the "issues"

Do you use the rolling bigger magnet that he uses?

I got a couple that had stuck emotions in mother's pregnancy. They usually were from the mother's trying to abort or had abuse during that time.

I find working on myself for these two techniques aren't as effective as when I work on others. Do you have that experience?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21689219
Sweden
08/11/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Calin,

Hi msz.

Oh... well then... on and off for years.... EXCELLENT! thumbs

I became aware of TEC from hearing him on C2C in early 2011 I think. Paid for the Library and got the magnet ($11 one).

I then found PSYCH K and tried that out on some here and in person a couple of times.

Both techniques have been documented on my thread and on the QE one some time ago. Seems a modified remote session can actually be effective for pinpointing the "issues"

Do you use the rolling bigger magnet that he uses?

I got a couple that had stuck emotions in mother's pregnancy. They usually were from the mother's trying to abort or had abuse during that time.

I find working on myself for these two techniques aren't as effective as when I work on others. Do you have that experience?

Please help me.
calin

United States
08/11/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
msz, I worked on one man here for about a week. He had many deep issues and in poor health. As we cleared emotions one by one he had huge emotional releases. He was in his early 70s if I can recall.

It can take some time doing TEC on this forum and in this manner of back and forth posts. I spent whole evenings with a few. Some remember to come back and report that the clearing held. NICE!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21722803
United Kingdom
08/11/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
i totally believe this, but rather, i believe it is a lifetime of traumatic memories which fuel the negative emotion / ailment. you can't erase the memory, but you can, instead, view it in a positive / understanding light, and that's how trauma disappears.

GLP