Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,174 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 501,558
Pageviews Today: 859,328Threads Today: 379Posts Today: 5,800
11:01 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.

calin

User ID: 14023715
United States
08/11/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
i totally believe this, but rather, i believe it is a lifetime of traumatic memories which fuel the negative emotion / ailment. you can't erase the memory, but you can, instead, view it in a positive / understanding light, and that's how trauma disappears.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21722803

If you don't mind, I will take a stab at this. Msz will surely respond I am sure.

Would you agree that emotions are an energy form? And if so, would you agree that energy can get "trapped" and blocked in the body?

Viewing emotions as a a learning experience will take the "charge" off of them perhaps, but they are still there. If you can take the "blockage" away, the memories may not hold a negative energy pattern for you anymore. You can look at the memory with no emotional response other than that it occurred.

Good way of expressing it AC... Nice!

Last Edited by calin on 08/11/2012 09:34 AM
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
msz  (OP)

User ID: 21721310
United States
08/11/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
i totally believe this, but rather, i believe it is a lifetime of traumatic memories which fuel the negative emotion / ailment. you can't erase the memory, but you can, instead, view it in a positive / understanding light, and that's how trauma disappears.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21722803

If you don't mind, I will take a stab at this. Msz will surely respond I am sure.

Would you agree that emotions are an energy form? And if so, would you agree that energy can get "trapped" and blocked in the body?

Viewing emotions as a a learning experience will take the "charge" off of them perhaps, but they are still there. If you can take the "blockage" away, the memories may not hold a negative energy pattern for you anymore. You can look at the memory with no emotional response other than that it occurred.

Good way of expressing it AC... Nice!
 Quoting: calin

I totally agree, everything is energy.

remove the emotion from a memory, and it changes everything for the better!

thanks Calin

oh, I do have a mag creator that I bought on ebay a few years ago for just under $50. They are a lot more expensive now.

I mainly use the magboy, like what Dr Nelson uses in many of his videos.
msz  (OP)

United States
08/11/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey i will volunteer
 Quoting: ttowngirl

thanks for volunteering TTG

Right off the bat, you had low level energies blocking you, which were cleared.

I checked your immune system and it was functioning at 67%.
you had 4 trapped emotions that were contributing to your immune system not operating at full function.

they were removed. I'll send them to you.

at the time these emotions were removed, I got that your immune function was at 100%. But I find that this fluctuates thru out the day...

msz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21726053
United States
08/11/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, OP. I would like to volunteer.

disconnected-35

I come from a family with loads of horrid abuse on both sides. I have wondered if I am carrying some of the energy/memory of them even though I did not know them well if at all.

Thanks in advance!
hf
msz  (OP)

United States
08/11/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey i will volunteer
 Quoting: ttowngirl

thanks for volunteering TTG

Right off the bat, you had low level energies blocking you, which were cleared.

I checked your immune system and it was functioning at 67%.
you had 4 trapped emotions that were contributing to your immune system not operating at full function.

they were removed. I'll send them to you.

at the time these emotions were removed, I got that your immune function was at 100%. But I find that this fluctuates thru out the day...

msz
 Quoting: msz

TTG
I forgot to check to see if you are shielded from negative energy. You were not so I asked that you be shielded. I checked again, and now you are shielded.

every morning when you wake up, just say "shields up" to restore.

msz
hapless moran

User ID: 1130234
United States
08/11/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been using Emotional Freedom Technique on myself and others for about 10 years now and it does work.
free your inner baboon.
msz  (OP)

United States
08/11/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm interested.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15119494

Hi AC 9494
thanks for volunteering!

I got that your immune system was functioning at 72%.
You had an emotion of stubbornness trapped in 1991 that was removed.
Guilt was also removed.
I got that this brought your immune system up to full function, but this can fluctuate.

I got that you have a heart wall.
Lack of Control, trapped in 2007, was removed from your heart wall
Unworthy, trapped in 1992, was removed from your heart wall

from [link to www.healerslibrary.com]

There may have been times in your own life where you have felt that physical sensation we refer to as “heartache.” This feeling of pressure or discomfort in the chest and throat occurs when the deepest part of us is under assault, typically when someone is hurting us or were feeling a deep sense of grief, hurt or loss. I believe that the heart is actually the core of our being, just like the ancients believed. And I think that the spirit with in us does not like this feeling, this assault on our core. I believe that if you have this experience more than a couple of times in your life that your subconscious mind will form an “energy wall” to protect your heart against further heartache and against further assault. We refer to this wall of energy as the “Heart-Wall.”

there is more about the heart wall at the above link

your body stopped responding and wants to process

Remember that a few days of processing will follow the release of trapped emotions and other energies. It is possible that you may have some symptoms of this, such as emotional ups and downs, vivid dreams, trouble sleeping or a bit of fatigue. If you do notice anything like this, don't worry, it's just part of the healing process and shouldn't last for more than a day or two.

I checked to see if you had a shield and you do not. I asked if your body wants a shield, to protect you from negative energy but allow positive energy thru and got a yes.
You now have a shield to protect you from negative energy - just say "shields up" when you wake up everyday to make sure it hasnt been deactivated.

msz
calin

User ID: 14023715
United States
08/11/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice work msz.... I am smiling....
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
msz  (OP)

United States
08/11/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I volunteer.
Can you post your email?
I am so full of neg emotions i am consumed...i am no longer i only exist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21689219

Hi 9219,
7 trapped emotions have been removed, most were bringing down your immune system.
One was contributing to your heart wall.

Do you want me to post them here?
more on the heart wall: [link to www.healerslibrary.com]
your body stopped at this point and wants to process

Remember that a few days of processing will follow the release of trapped emotions and other energies. It is possible that you may have some symptoms of this, such as emotional ups and downs, vivid dreams, trouble sleeping or a bit of fatigue. If you do notice anything like this, don't worry, it's just part of the healing process and shouldn't last for more than a day or two.

Your body didnt have a shield of protection against negative energy. I asked that one be installed and got that you have one now.

thank you so much for volunteering!

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 08/11/2012 12:21 PM
msz  (OP)

United States
08/11/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

thanks!

I find that I have to drink a TON of water when I do this.
And make sure my ego is less than 5%.

Its interesting stuff to say the least!
You're my hero
User ID: 21271284
United States
08/11/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
HI MSZhf

I sure appreciate this so much.

52 - hopeless and weak about the diet I need to reduce... I am out of control and keep gaining weight
msz  (OP)

United States
08/11/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
msz, I worked on one man here for about a week. He had many deep issues and in poor health. As we cleared emotions one by one he had huge emotional releases. He was in his early 70s if I can recall.

It can take some time doing TEC on this forum and in this manner of back and forth posts. I spent whole evenings with a few. Some remember to come back and report that the clearing held. NICE!

hf

I agree.

it took a while for the body to "collect" all these negative emotions and its like "peeling an onion" to remove them all. But we'll get there!

There was one lady who did have a negative report - she said for some strange reason, she thought about a fight she had with her mom, then felt some really strong negative emotions, which she was not happy about. BUT when it was over, she did feel wonderful!

I have my own issues I have been working on for a while now. But I got the message that I need to work on others and my healing will come when it is supposed to.

msz
msz  (OP)

United States
08/11/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been using Emotional Freedom Technique on myself and others for about 10 years now and it does work.
 Quoting: hapless moran

I have used this too and agree, it works too...
msz  (OP)

United States
08/11/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm interested.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15119494

Hi AC 9494
thanks for volunteering!

I got that your immune system was functioning at 72%.
You had an emotion of stubbornness trapped in 1991 that was removed.
Guilt was also removed.
I got that this brought your immune system up to full function, but this can fluctuate.

I got that you have a heart wall.
Lack of Control, trapped in 2007, was removed from your heart wall
Unworthy, trapped in 1992, was removed from your heart wall

I have noticed that some of the emotions from other people can be removed without any more info of when they were trapped.

Your body would not let me remove some of the emotions until it was known WHEN they were trapped. So there must be a reason for you to know when, why or how they were trapped.

does any of this sound familiar?

bring back memories of the event that trapped the emotions?

if not, not a problem. Your subconscious may bring up these memories in the next few days...
calin

User ID: 1350324
United States
08/11/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

thanks!

I find that I have to drink a TON of water when I do this.
And make sure my ego is less than 5%.

Its interesting stuff to say the least!

yes! Hydration is important!

hmmm... never checked for percentage of ego. I guess when I do this kind of work I try to keep the mind clear and stay in pure awareness state. That should keep the ego down I would say.

I have to admit... you know your stuff on TEC. I didn't read through the whole book... my bad. I do so many different techniques I just get the essentials on some of the ones I don't regularly use.

I like how quickly you can process the people. I waited for responses and then checked for clearing. I would list the emotions and the time frame and then would get a response back before they would clear the emotion by running a magnet. Then check for clear and recheck for the next emotion. Your method is quicker and you add the protection and check for immune system. Nice! You don't even have them run a magnet on themselves. Maybe things have changed or the remote is a different process.

No matter... you are quite impressive! I enjoy watching this.

blwkss
calin

United States
08/11/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
msz, I worked on one man here for about a week. He had many deep issues and in poor health. As we cleared emotions one by one he had huge emotional releases. He was in his early 70s if I can recall.

It can take some time doing TEC on this forum and in this manner of back and forth posts. I spent whole evenings with a few. Some remember to come back and report that the clearing held. NICE!

hf

I agree.

it took a while for the body to "collect" all these negative emotions and its like "peeling an onion" to remove them all. But we'll get there!

There was one lady who did have a negative report - she said for some strange reason, she thought about a fight she had with her mom, then felt some really strong negative emotions, which she was not happy about. BUT when it was over, she did feel wonderful!

I have my own issues I have been working on for a while now. But I got the message that I need to work on others and my healing will come when it is supposed to.

msz

Ahh... yes. When we help others with their healing, we are ourselves helped as well.

It might be like a tune up... ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 455519
United States
08/11/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
MSZ...bless you and OP for this thread along with precious Calin.

I won't go into detail here, but the last two years of my life have been amazingly difficult. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have stuck emotions lodged in my wee body that are finally coming up for clearing...it's time.

IF you and/or Calin have the time I would be soooo grateful for some release/help.

Much love, blessings and heart-hugs of gratitude ~

Sunshyne sun

hugs
calin

United States
08/11/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I won't go into detail here, but the last two years of my life have been amazingly difficult. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have stuck emotions lodged in my wee body that are finally coming up for clearing...it's time.

IF you and/or Calin have the time I would be soooo grateful for some release/help.

Sunshyne sun

hugs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 455519

You are so sweet!

Msz is going for certification for The Emotion Code. She is the expert on this procedure and should get lots of remote practice in for her future practitioner work. Our support with this would only benefit our world! ;)

much love....

Last Edited by calin on 08/11/2012 01:26 PM
msz  (OP)

United States
08/11/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am off to a family function, back later tonight.

Sunshyne, can you give me your age. It helps a lot! Will try to get to you and the 2 ahead of you tonight if I am not tired, if not then, tomorrow.

Being tired or dehydrated is a no no - muscle testing responses are not as clear

msz
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sunshyne sun

hugs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 455519

You are so sweet!

Msz is going for certification for The Emotion Code. She is the expert on this procedure and should get lots of remote practice in for her future practitioner work. Our support with this would only benefit our world! ;)

much love....

Awww, bless your heart, calin....I obviously have my mirror polished. You're seeing your own reflection, sweetie...TY!

More hugs

grouphug
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11159795
United States
08/11/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about me? TIA.hf
FluZee

User ID: 21107735
United States
08/11/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm also going through the EC certification process right now.

I'm not experienced with working with people remotely but I have had a couple of great successes by working with people in person.

I've also done a couple of weekend EFT courses and I've had some success with that, also. I'm still waiting to hear about my latest attempt, a friend had quite a bit of anxiety over an upcoming airplane trip.

grouphug
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am off to a family function, back later tonight.

Sunshyne, can you give me your age. It helps a lot! Will try to get to you and the 2 ahead of you tonight if I am not tired, if not then, tomorrow.

Being tired or dehydrated is a no no - muscle testing responses are not as clear

msz

TY so much, msz....I'm 67 and usually try to stay hydrated, but intend to be extra-hydrated for you, if I can. :)

Big hugs, sweetie! I can't tell you how VERY MUCH I appreciate this. :)

Much love...
xo

Sunshyne sun

red_heart
frantic

User ID: 21596106
Australia
08/11/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi OP i would like to volunteer.
34- life long problems with self confidence, chronic worry, anxiety and depression.

Thankyou.
calin

United States
08/11/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
MSZ talks about the heart wall. This is from the link she posted above regarding the heart wall and a message from the creator of the Emotion Code:

[link to www.healerslibrary.com]
I believe that the single most important thing you can do for yourself is to get rid of the trapped negative emotions that are forming that “wall” around your heart. The Emotion Code is the only way that I know of to do this. It is the simplest, most efficient method of releasing trapped emotions ever devised. It is easily learned by anyone, without any previous training. The release of trapped emotions is permanent, and it works for all ages.

"The only way we can change this world and bring it to a higher level of civilization is through changing the inhabitants of this earth, one at a time. By helping people to shed their emotional baggage, we transform them back into the pure spirits that they should be, and they become empowered to become who God intended them to become; their pains and phobias, their addictions and self-defeating behaviors fall away, and the pure essence of each individual shines forth from each heart, filling the immensity of space. This is how the world will change; and I guarantee you, it will, one person at a time. I hope you will join me and become a part of this work, whose destiny is to help transform this earth to a higher plane of existence, one life at a time!”
- Dr. Bradley Nelson
calin

United States
08/11/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm also going through the EC certification process right now.

I'm not experienced with working with people remotely but I have had a couple of great successes by working with people in person.

I've also done a couple of weekend EFT courses and I've had some success with that, also. I'm still waiting to hear about my latest attempt, a friend had quite a bit of anxiety over an upcoming airplane trip.

grouphug
 Quoting: FluZee

Bless you....

hugs
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
MSZ talks about the heart wall. This is from the link she posted above regarding the heart wall and a message from the creator of the Emotion Code:

[link to www.healerslibrary.com]
I believe that the single most important thing you can do for yourself is to get rid of the trapped negative emotions that are forming that “wall” around your heart. The Emotion Code is the only way that I know of to do this. It is the simplest, most efficient method of releasing trapped emotions ever devised. It is easily learned by anyone, without any previous training. The release of trapped emotions is permanent, and it works for all ages.

"The only way we can change this world and bring it to a higher level of civilization is through changing the inhabitants of this earth, one at a time. By helping people to shed their emotional baggage, we transform them back into the pure spirits that they should be, and they become empowered to become who God intended them to become; their pains and phobias, their addictions and self-defeating behaviors fall away, and the pure essence of each individual shines forth from each heart, filling the immensity of space. This is how the world will change; and I guarantee you, it will, one person at a time. I hope you will join me and become a part of this work, whose destiny is to help transform this earth to a higher plane of existence, one life at a time!”
- Dr. Bradley Nelson

Yes, yes, yes...TY so much for this, calin hugs

Much love from my heart to yours....

sun
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14545515
United States
08/11/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would love to volunteer too if you have time to get to me I would be most grateful:) 43 years young!!!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1466619
Czechia
08/11/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow I would deeply appreciate help on my issue.. if you still need volunteers ..

28, vitiligo.

Thank you!
msz  (OP)

United States
08/11/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, OP. I would like to volunteer.

disconnected-35

I come from a family with loads of horrid abuse on both sides. I have wondered if I am carrying some of the energy/memory of them even though I did not know them well if at all.

Thanks in advance!
hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21726053

thanks for volunteering Disconnected!

I asked what your immune system was function at and got a 68%
The following were contributing to your immune system imbalance and were removed,
I got a yes that it is currently balanced:
Taken For Granted - trapped at age 26
(the following were ALL INHERITED)
Hopelessness from your Dads Moms Moms line
Worthless from your Moms Dads Dads line
Worthless from your Dads Dads Moms line
Humiliation From your Moms Dads Dads line

Then I asked if there were any other trapped emotions that could be release at this time -
Unworthy age 32

I checked to see if you have a heart wall - yes.
Taken For Granted was removed from your heart wall.

this was all your body wanted to do. It needs to process.

I asked if you had a shield to protect you from negative energy - no
Does your body want one? - yes
I asked that a negative energy shield be installed to block negative energy and allow positive energy. Got a yes that it was installed

Say "shields up" first thing in the morning in case it gets deactivated...
red heart

GLP