Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,442 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 272,548
Pageviews Today: 434,334Threads Today: 157Posts Today: 2,776
04:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.

msz  (OP)

User ID: 25616601
United States
10/15/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.

Now that these have been removed, others may begin to surface and want to be removed.

Well, if they are not too receptive, I dont know. Unless you show them some of the results here on this forum. Or some of Dr Nelsons videos on youtube. Good luck with that!
 Quoting: msz

Ready to give it another shot, mom passed away last week, hopefully free of any of those emotions. My wife Heather, 43, is willing to give it a shot...lots of physical pain lately. Thanks again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24012106

The following were found in your Heart Wall and released:

The Resonance anxiety age 29
Psychic Trauma sorrow / unworthy age 42
The Resonance panic age 34

The following were then found and removed:
Psychic Trauma love unreceived / unworthy age 38
guilt age 39
resentment age 39

-------- A Resonance is not the same as a trapped emotion. If you were to strike a bell with a hammer, it would "ring" for a while. If you came back some time later, you might not hear the bell ringing anymore. But if you put a more precises instrument up to the bell, you might detect that it was still resonating from the blow you gave it. This is similar to how a resonance operates in the body.

-------A Psychic Trauma occurs when 2 emotions are felt simultaneously and become trapped in one ball of energy.

This is all your body wanted to release at this time, it needs to process.
"Doing The Emotion Code is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for "malignant" or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it's balance. If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a session with The Emotion Code is just about the same! Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal! Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of rest, and let your energy body heal itself. You may not notice anything weird or negative, you might just feel great, but it's better to be aware just in case."

Give it a few days, then let me know how you are feeling
Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Spot on again, let it sink in for awhile and ready to give it another go. Did you state that you do the code on dogs as well? I have Bella, a beautiful 3.5 year old black lab, who can't get along with other dogs to well, especially Lucy our new 3 month old golden lab. She's a cutie, but may be distantly related to the honey badger...Thanks again for all your help, it's been working wonders for us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25494575

The following were found and removed from Bella:

worthless
jealousy
lack of control
resentment
overwhelm
(not her emotion, another pet)

this is all Bella wanted to release at this time, she needs to process...

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25635506
United States
10/15/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
I would like to try this.

Thanks,

Jane
Female 51
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24498534
Australia
10/16/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I brought this thread up days ago and just left it sitting on my screen while I looked at other things. Every time I went to close tabs I skipped it but I hadn't looked at it. I don't know much about this type of thing or if illness can progress to far to be healed from within but I would like to try. I realise you have been doing this for days and for many so I understand if you have stopped for now.
Peace,
Sharon 37
msz  (OP)

User ID: 25680044
United States
10/16/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi again Msz~
I'm ready for another session. (Lam,22,F)

Love and light to you. :D
 Quoting: kklamm

Thanks for the Loved and Light!

The following were found and released:

Psychic trauma worthless / taken for granted age 19
taken for granted age 18
wishy washy age 20
overwhelm age 18
peeved age 20
Psychic trauma panic / unsupported age 21

-------A Psychic Trauma occurs when 2 emotions are felt simultaneously and become trapped in one ball of energy.

"Doing The Emotion Code is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for "malignant" or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it's balance. If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a session with The Emotion Code is just about the same! Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal! Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of rest, and let your energy body heal itself. You may not notice anything weird or negative, you might just feel great, but it's better to be aware just in case."

thanks for volunteering!

Give it a few days, and then let me know how you are doing...
Feedback is appreciated!

msz
red heart
Capt. Mike
User ID: 24543661
United States
10/17/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning, MSZ. I hope you are enjoying a good day.

I tried to do a little work on myself, but pre-conceived notions on my part make it difficult to know if I'm really on target.

I was wondering if you might feel that I am ready for further emotion work.

Thanks for all your efforts to help others. I need to move past all the past BS so that I can do what I can, too, to comfort others. I know I need help with frustration and anger issues. I'm not violent, but I find that I can burst into a rant fairly easily. I'd like to see that end and find some sense of serenity and peace.

God bless you.

Michael, 56, W.Va.
msz  (OP)

User ID: 25774965
United States
10/17/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to volunteer.
I find this very interesting.
Feelings of hopelessness, self doubt and fear of failure. Chronic back pain and high blood pressure.
Loss of many friends to cancer which is hard to shake. I've always been the one that everyone calls the 'rock of Gibraltar", but I've just about had all the 'rock' I want!
Thanks in advance.
Steve 49
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1157994

The following were found and released from you:

Psychic trauma unsupported / indecisiveness age 49
Psychic trauma worthless / unworthy age 48
Psychic trauma anxiety / peeved age 49
overwhelm age 36
unsupported age 40

thanks for volunteering!

give it a few days, and then let me know how you are doing...
thanks in advance for the feedback!

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

United States
10/17/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to try this.

Thanks,

Jane
Female 51
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25635506

The following were found and released:

panic age 45
Resonance unworthy age 48
taken for granted age 47
lack of control age 40
hopelessness age 32
longing age 41
resentment age 36

The ages can be off a year or two.

-------- A Resonance is not the same as a trapped emotion. If you were to strike a bell with a hammer, it would "ring" for a while. If you came back some time later, you might not hear the bell ringing anymore. But if you put a more precises instrument up to the bell, you might detect that it was still resonating from the blow you gave it. This is similar to how a resonance operates in the body.

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

United States
10/17/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I brought this thread up days ago and just left it sitting on my screen while I looked at other things. Every time I went to close tabs I skipped it but I hadn't looked at it. I don't know much about this type of thing or if illness can progress to far to be healed from within but I would like to try. I realise you have been doing this for days and for many so I understand if you have stopped for now.
Peace,
Sharon 37
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24498534

maybe you were meant to find this thread...

Resonance heartache age 28
Psychic trauma resentment / shock age 27
indecisiveness age 22
Psychic trauma lack of control / unworthy age 29
frustration age 34
love unreceived age 33
Resonance indecisiveness age 35
Resonance worthless age 30
rejection age 22

The ages may be off a year or two.

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

United States
10/17/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

I tried to do a little work on myself, but pre-conceived notions on my part make it difficult to know if I'm really on target.

Thanks for all your efforts to help others. I need to move past all the past BS so that I can do what I can, too, to comfort others. I know I need help with frustration and anger issues. I'm not violent, but I find that I can burst into a rant fairly easily. I'd like to see that end and find some sense of serenity and peace.

God bless you.

Michael, 56, W.Va.
 Quoting: Capt. Mike 24543661

You are still processing. Check back on Monday.

I find it very difficult to work on people I am close to and have known for a while. The ego jumps in and wants to analyze the situation. I have to check to be sure my ego is less than 5% or I wont get accurate answers.

Its nice when things dont bother me the way they used to.
You'll get there, it just takes time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24543661
United States
10/18/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

God bless you.

Michael, 56, W.Va.
 Quoting: Capt. Mike 24543661

You are still processing. Check back on Monday.

I find it very difficult to work on people I am close to and have known for a while. The ego jumps in and wants to analyze the situation. I have to check to be sure my ego is less than 5% or I wont get accurate answers.

Its nice when things dont bother me the way they used to.
You'll get there, it just takes time.

Thank you, msz.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25827023
India
10/18/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi msz.

hopefully im done processing for the week. please check and do your magic.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25827023
India
10/18/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
jordan 28 m :)
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
10/18/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank you my girls are getting along much better now

my wife is more creative and a little less anxious

it's working

peace and blessings
jacksprat
msz  (OP)

User ID: 25842398
United States
10/18/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi msz.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25827023

I have heard that trapped emotions can be any size, so I thought I would see the change in the size of your heart wall after each release. It started out before this session at 2630 ft thick.

The following were found and released from your heart wall:

shame age 23 - 2000 ft thick
frustration age 22 - 1625 ft thick
panic age 18 - 1475 ft thick
jealousy age 17 - 875 ft thick
Resonance panic age 18 - 650 ft thick
frustration age 24 - 460 ft thick
shock age 25 - 155 ft thick
vulnerability age 27 - 148 ft thick

this is all your body wanted to release today, so close! I was hoping to completely remove your heart wall. There's always next week...

as always, please let me know if you notice anything different. If you react to things with less anger, or just calmer. If your dreams are improving, or that you remember your dreams... Anything like that

thanks!

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

United States
10/18/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank you my girls are getting along much better now

my wife is more creative and a little less anxious

it's working

peace and blessings
 Quoting: jacksprat

I am so glad its working! Thanks for the feedback!!!
Kay
User ID: 25858546
Qatar
10/18/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for your help again. I'm feelng tired. I found out I have some health issues that I'm dealing with now. is there anything else on my heart wall that I need to deal with? I hope these problems go away. Is this common?

Thank you!
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/18/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Peace,
Sharon 37

indecisiveness age 22
frustration age 34
love unreceived age 33
rejection age 22

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart

Thankyou Msz.
Two things came up in the last couple of days. I watched an old movie cale Testament and started crying even after the movie finished because I am scared for my son and the movie brought this up. You see I have been diagnosed with a terminal illness and I worry about leaving my son behind.
I also have had my stomach going crazy and very noisy lol! It even kept me awake it was making so much noise. Very strange... My illness is linked to heart and lung problems but they also made a mistake in the hospital and had to do a stomach op to fix some but I have never noticed these noises before. I have talked to people about my illness lately for the first time. They already knew but I prefer to pretend it isn't happening for the moment as the symptoms are reasonably easy to ignore at the moment. Can this code thing cure illnesses or slow down their progress? I think the things I mentioned are about the only things I could relate to the code so far and i cannot tell how much good it has done me at the moment.

I do very much appreciate your attempt to help me and wish you love and light.
Brian
User ID: 1397860
United States
10/18/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
hello msz

Im very interested and of in need of any help
I can get. Recently broke up with my girlfriend of seven years when I found out she was cheating on me in a traumatic way. I still feel like i will never be right again and am doomed to a life of suspician and doubt. Brian M 27
I am eternally grateful
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1390471
United States
10/18/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
can you do me? what do you need?
msz  (OP)

United States
10/18/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
From [link to www.healerslibrary.com]

His bestselling book, "The Emotion Code", is helping people all over the world to improve their lives by ridding themselves of their imbalancing emotional baggage. Users of The Emotion Code technique have found freedom from emotional problems such as depression and anxiety, as well as physical problems including fatigue, pain and disease. A key element of The Emotion Code is removing emotional baggage that has clustered around the heart, interfering with ones ability to find love and success. Dr. Nelson has coined this cluster of emotions, the "Heart-Wall," and it has been called "the most important discovery in the history of energy medicine."

For the past 24 years, Dr. Nelson has lectured internationally on the healing of chronic and incurable diseases through energy work and restoring balance to the 6 key elements of health in the body.

more at the above link.
msz  (OP)

United States
10/18/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
hello msz

I can get. Recently broke up with my girlfriend of seven years when I found out she was cheating on me in a traumatic way. I still feel like i will never be right again and am doomed to a life of suspician and doubt. Brian M 27
I am eternally grateful
 Quoting: Brian 1397860

you are on the list
probably in the next 3 days...
msz  (OP)

United States
10/18/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1390471

your name would be nice (any name will do)
your real age
any chronic issues?

or for a general emotion release, your age is all I really need.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1390471
United States
10/18/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1390471

your name would be nice (any name will do)
your real age
any chronic issues?

or for a general emotion release, your age is all I really need.

thanks. dan 38

nothing physical besides a back spasm for 10+ years. largely due to stress.

entrepreneur stuck in a mode of just getting by.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1397860
United States
10/18/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
hello msz

I am eternally grateful

you are on the list

YES thank you. I am checking out healers library and am very interested in this magnet treatment. Is there anyone in georgia you would rec for in person treatment? Thanks again and i think what your doing is so cool and unselfish which is so rare nowadays. -brian
msz  (OP)

United States
10/18/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
hello msz

I am eternally grateful

you are on the list

YES thank you. I am checking out healers library and am very interested in this magnet treatment. Is there anyone in georgia you would rec for in person treatment? Thanks again and i think what your doing is so cool and unselfish which is so rare nowadays. -brian
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1397860

Thanks for your comments!

from the [link to www.healerslibrary.com] map, and its kinda quirky, just type in your city in the NEAR: box

there is

Don Bailey MD in Savannah
Emily Delahaye in Conyers (Atlanta)
Kathy Ford in Woodstock
these 3 are all listed as Emotion Code Practitioners that do in person sessions.

There is also
Sammie Lipscomb in Tamassee, SC (close to the NE corner of Ga.) who is listed as doing Emotion Code and Body Code.

What part of Georgia are you in?

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 10/18/2012 10:23 PM
freeganbrookline

User ID: 11544715
United States
10/18/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz, I'd like to volunteer:

Kara, 41 yrs, female
Physical: chronic pain(s); joint issues
Emotional: depression; stagnance;anger; sadness.

Thank you.

Last Edited by freeganbrookline on 10/19/2012 07:45 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25879254
India
10/19/2012 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi msz.

I have heard that trapped emotions can be any size, so I thought I would see the change in the size of your heart wall after each release. It started out before this session at 2630 ft thick.

The following were found and released from your heart wall:

shame age 23 - 2000 ft thick
frustration age 22 - 1625 ft thick
panic age 18 - 1475 ft thick
jealousy age 17 - 875 ft thick
Resonance panic age 18 - 650 ft thick
frustration age 24 - 460 ft thick
shock age 25 - 155 ft thick
vulnerability age 27 - 148 ft thick

this is all your body wanted to release today, so close! I was hoping to completely remove your heart wall. There's always next week...

as always, please let me know if you notice anything different. If you react to things with less anger, or just calmer. If your dreams are improving, or that you remember your dreams... Anything like that

thanks!

msz
red heart

awesome msz. while waking up today i felt my heartwall, like an energy around it. i also felt fear and frustration and a deep need to claw back into the rat race, of not being left behind competitively or losing my position amongst peers.

i also woke up with a stiff neck towards the right side but that maybe due to a posture while sleeping.

ill report back more as i notice things. 148 feet is just great! :)

lots of thanks and gratitude for your work.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/19/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Peace,
Sharon 37

indecisiveness age 22
frustration age 34
love unreceived age 33
rejection age 22

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart

Thankyou Msz.
Two things came up in the last couple of days. I watched an old movie cale Testament and started crying even after the movie finished because I am scared for my son and the movie brought this up. You see I have been diagnosed with a terminal illness and I worry about leaving my son behind.
I also have had my stomach going crazy and very noisy lol! It even kept me awake it was making so much noise. Very strange... My illness is linked to heart and lung problems but they also made a mistake in the hospital and had to do a stomach op to fix some but I have never noticed these noises before. I have talked to people about my illness lately for the first time. They already knew but I prefer to pretend it isn't happening for the moment as the symptoms are reasonably easy to ignore at the moment. Can this code thing cure illnesses or slow down their progress? I think the things I mentioned are about the only things I could relate to the code so far and i cannot tell how much good it has done me at the moment.

I do very much appreciate your attempt to help me and wish you love and light.

Hi msz :) Above I asked about whether the emotion code has had successes with terminal illnesses and then I saw in an earlier response to someone else you said people should mention if they have chronic ailments. I have Idiopathic (Primary) Pulmonary arterial hypertension(only diagnosed 1 year ago), amd I have had chronic and acute kidney problems in the last couple of years. I have already cured myself according to the docs of some other issues I used to have and they say this is very rare but I have always had faith I could until they hit me with the big one and now I feel a little diminished and unsure as to whether I can fix the PAH myself.

I also wanted to ask you whether I had protection. I did try in the past to create protections around myself and my house but do not know if I had success as I was not sure what I was doing but I know my son has protection in the form of something looking after him. It would knock on his door whenever he got in trouble in his crib to alert me and I saw them one night in the pitch black kind of fluoro looking around his cot.

I was also curious as to whether I had a heart wall or not and whether you were able to remove any more blocked emotions from me? I have felt calmer today but I am concerned that some self defeating patterns are returning since I was diagnosed.

Thankyou so much for all your help! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3221120
United States
10/19/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
hello msz

I am eternally grateful

you are on the list

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1397860

Thanks for your comments!

from the [link to www.healerslibrary.com] map, and its kinda quirky, just type in your city in the NEAR: box

there is

Don Bailey MD in Savannah
Emily Delahaye in Conyers (Atlanta)
Kathy Ford in Woodstock
these 3 are all listed as Emotion Code Practitioners that do in person sessions.

There is also
Sammie Lipscomb in Tamassee, SC (close to the NE corner of Ga.) who is listed as doing Emotion Code and Body Code.

What part of Georgia are you in?

Gwinnett (atlanta). I must say msz. this is impressive. I remembered my dreams for the first time in months last night . It was filled with her and my former friends. Although, I woke up several times with trouble going back to sleep. I find it quite a facinating quincidence* regardless. I dont feel much different and still have to take a xanax before i get out of bed but it feels good none the less because i find it hard to believe or trust in anything since it happened.
it has only been one night so im excited for something again and I thank you so much for that. -Brian
msz  (OP)

User ID: 25893703
United States
10/19/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for your help again. I'm feelng tired. I found out I have some health issues that I'm dealing with now. is there anything else on my heart wall that I need to deal with? I hope these problems go away. Is this common?

Thank you!
 Quoting: Kay 25858546

I found that there are trapped emotions that are contributing to your health issues
and you do still have a heart wall.

If you are ready for another session, let me know. Or if you want to work with a professional, go to
[link to www.healerslibrary.com]

totally up to you, but I am happy to give you another session here...

msz

GLP