Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,156 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 269,385
Pageviews Today: 444,075Threads Today: 131Posts Today: 2,210
04:47 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.

msz  (OP)

User ID: 25893703
United States
10/19/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.

you are on the list
probably in the next 3 days...
 Quoting: msz

YES thank you. I am checking out healers library and am very interested in this magnet treatment. Is there anyone in georgia you would rec for in person treatment? Thanks again and i think what your doing is so cool and unselfish which is so rare nowadays. -brian
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1397860

Thanks for your comments!

from the [link to www.healerslibrary.com] map, and its kinda quirky, just type in your city in the NEAR: box

there is

Don Bailey MD in Savannah
Emily Delahaye in Conyers (Atlanta)
Kathy Ford in Woodstock
these 3 are all listed as Emotion Code Practitioners that do in person sessions.

There is also
Sammie Lipscomb in Tamassee, SC (close to the NE corner of Ga.) who is listed as doing Emotion Code and Body Code.

What part of Georgia are you in?

Gwinnett (atlanta). I must say msz. this is impressive. I remembered my dreams for the first time in months last night . It was filled with her and my former friends. Although, I woke up several times with trouble going back to sleep. I find it quite a facinating quincidence* regardless. I dont feel much different and still have to take a xanax before i get out of bed but it feels good none the less because i find it hard to believe or trust in anything since it happened.
it has only been one night so im excited for something again and I thank you so much for that. -Brian
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3221120

Well I have heard of this

The subconscious knows that you will be getting an EC session. So the anticipation starts there, and some people have reported an improvement before I do anything. Maybe it already started with our combined intent to help your body. Intention is everything. Not exactly sure, but I am about to start your session...

I am getting hydrated now.
It helps if you are hydrated too, so go drink some water if you need to
thanks!
msz
kklamm

User ID: 25889973
Hong Kong
10/19/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
Hi again Msz~
I'm ready for another session. (Lam,22,F)

Love and light to you. :D
 Quoting: kklamm

Thanks for the Loved and Light!

The following were found and released:

Psychic trauma worthless / taken for granted age 19
taken for granted age 18
wishy washy age 20
overwhelm age 18
peeved age 20
Psychic trauma panic / unsupported age 21

-------A Psychic Trauma occurs when 2 emotions are felt simultaneously and become trapped in one ball of energy.

This is all your body wanted to release at this time, it needs to process.
"Doing The Emotion Code is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for "malignant" or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it's balance. If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a session with The Emotion Code is just about the same! Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal! Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of rest, and let your energy body heal itself. You may not notice anything weird or negative, you might just feel great, but it's better to be aware just in case."

thanks for volunteering!

Give it a few days, and then let me know how you are doing...
Feedback is appreciated!

msz
red heart

Thank you Msz!

I wanna tell you that I had an impressive dream last night.
It was about my childhood. I was so excited to explore the childhood life in the dream though i finally realized that was not my "real" childhood life.When I woke up I found that I was smiling and was able to feel happiness inside. It's very interesting. I dun know if it was related to the removal of the trapped emotions.
Ive also noticed myself experiencing emotional ups and downs these days.

I was wondering if my heart-wall was ready to be removed ?

Thank you so much!! hf
msz  (OP)

United States
10/19/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
hello msz

Im very interested and of in need of any help
I can get. Recently broke up with my girlfriend of seven years when I found out she was cheating on me in a traumatic way. I still feel like i will never be right again and am doomed to a life of suspician and doubt. Brian M 27
I am eternally grateful
 Quoting: Brian 1397860

Hi Brian.
I normally start out asking if there are any trapped emotions the body wants to release. The following were found and released from you:

wishy washy age 27
resentment age 27
Resonance AND Psychic trauma resentment / shock age 27

Then your body stopped responding until I asked if there were any TEs in your heart wall that could be released at this time - YES!

The following were found and released from your Heart Wall:

overwhelm age 27
resentment age 27
frustration age 26
taken for granted age 27
shock age 27
shock age 27
shock age 27
bitterness age 27
failure age 27

the ages may be off a year or two.

-------- A Resonance is not the same as a trapped emotion. If you were to strike a bell with a hammer, it would "ring" for a while. If you came back some time later, you might not hear the bell ringing anymore. But if you put a more precises instrument up to the bell, you might detect that it was still resonating from the blow you gave it. This is similar to how a resonance operates in the body.

-------A Psychic Trauma occurs when 2 emotions are felt simultaneously and become trapped in one ball of energy.

"Doing The Emotion Code is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for "malignant" or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it's balance. If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a session with The Emotion Code is just about the same! Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal! Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of rest, and let your energy body heal itself. You may not notice anything weird or negative, you might just feel great, but it's better to be aware just in case."

thanks for volunteering!

give it a few days, and then let me know how you are doing...
All feedback is greatly appreciated!

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1410153
United States
10/19/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
hello msz

I can get. Recently broke up with my girlfriend of seven years when I found out she was cheating on me in a traumatic way. I still feel like i will never be right again and am doomed to a life of suspician and doubt. Brian M 27
I am eternally grateful

Hi Brian.
I normally start out asking if there are any trapped emotions the body wants to release. The following were found and released from you:

wishy washy age 27
resentment age 27

Then your body stopped responding until I asked if there were any TEs in your heart wall that could be released at this time - YES!

overwhelm age 27
resentment age 27
frustration age 26
taken for granted age 27
shock age 27
shock age 27
shock age 27
bitterness age 27
failure age 27

-------- A Resonance is not the same as a trapped emotion. If you were to strike a bell with a hammer, it would "ring" for a while. If you came back some time later, you might not hear the bell ringing anymore. But if you put a more precises instrument up to the bell, you might detect that it was still resonating from the blow you gave it. This is similar to how a resonance operates in the body.

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart

Part of all the shock i assume is from finding my roommate and close friend dead from an overdose 2 years ago.IT took me awhile to shake this and when the this happened three weeks ago i would just stare at the wall if someone wasnt there to snap me out of it. Im not sure if this is the resonance or how i am constantly reminded of her and how blindly stupid i was in so many ways it drives me to the brink of insanity.I deleted my facebook and barely talk to anyone. but i am living in the same house we shared for the past three years(until the lease is up).I got rrid of all the decorations in the house but it still haunts me every ten to twenty seconds and still cant even laugh at a sex joke or look at a women in that way. No part of me wants her back i just want the resonance to stop or atleast ease up. The failure and frustration could be that i couldnt change her from the extreme party girl ive known since highschool in to what i had hoped would be the mother of my child or that my business has gone to shit since this happened.In your experienced opinion when do you think i should seek out a therapist? -Brian
msz  (OP)

United States
10/19/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
hello msz

I am eternally grateful

Hi Brian.

wishy washy age 27
resentment age 27

overwhelm age 27
resentment age 27
frustration age 26
taken for granted age 27
shock age 27
shock age 27
shock age 27
bitterness age 27
failure age 27

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart

Part of all the shock i assume is from finding my roommate and close friend dead from an overdose 2 years ago.IT took me awhile to shake this and when the this happened three weeks ago i would just stare at the wall if someone wasnt there to snap me out of it. Im not sure if this is the resonance or how i am constantly reminded of her and how blindly stupid i was in so many ways it drives me to the brink of insanity.I deleted my facebook and barely talk to anyone. but i am living in the same house we shared for the past three years(until the lease is up).I got rrid of all the decorations in the house but it still haunts me every ten to twenty seconds and still cant even laugh at a sex joke or look at a women in that way. No part of me wants her back i just want the resonance to stop or atleast ease up. The failure and frustration could be that i couldnt change her from the extreme party girl ive known since highschool in to what i had hoped would be the mother of my child or that my business has gone to shit since this happened.In your experienced opinion when do you think i should seek out a therapist? -Brian
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1410153

You have been through a lot, more than most people! I really cant advise if or when you should see a therapist. I am just a student learning this process. You are bound to be stuffed full of trapped emotions and this may be the best way for you to release them. Or you can go the traditional route. Do what resonates within you. If you meditate or muscle test, ask that way...

But I suggest you let your body process for a few days first since you just had this session and see if there are any changes...

Feel free to come back here if you want another session next week.
Kay
User ID: 5703786
United States
10/20/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I am ready to do it again. Hopefully you can get to these health issues. Thank you so much!
msz  (OP)

User ID: 25949696
United States
10/20/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for your help again. I'm feelng tired. I found out I have some health issues that I'm dealing with now. is there anything else on my heart wall that I need to deal with? I hope these problems go away. Is this common?

Thank you!
 Quoting: Kay 25858546

I found that there are trapped emotions that are contributing to your health issues
and you do still have a heart wall.

If you are ready for another session, let me know. Or if you want to work with a professional, go to
[link to www.healerslibrary.com]

totally up to you, but I am happy to give you another session here...

msz

The following were found contributing to health issues and released:

frustration age 57
shock age 57
panic age 57

taken for granted age 56
guilt age 32
hopelessness age 32
grief age 36

The following were found in your heart wall and released:

resentment age 32
depression age 32
humiliation age 36
worthless age 47
resentment age 56
frustration age 33

The age can be off a year or two.

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

User ID: 25949696
United States
10/20/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
can you do me? what do you need?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1390471

your name would be nice (any name will do)
your real age
any chronic issues?

or for a general emotion release, your age is all I really need.

thanks. dan 38

nothing physical besides a back spasm for 10+ years. largely due to stress.

entrepreneur stuck in a mode of just getting by.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1390471

During the precheck, Low Level Energies were found blocking you and have been removed. A shield has been installed to block negative energies and allow positive energy in. Say "shields up" when you get up every morning in case of deactivation.

The following were found to be contributing to your back spasms and have been released:

overwhelm age 37
guilt age 26
frustration age 26

lack of control age 28
lust age 27

The following were found and released from your heart wall:

rejection age 27
unsupported age 28
resentment age 37
bitterness age 28

The ages can be off a year or two

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart
lassensage

User ID: 25993530
United States
10/21/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Msz, Many thanks, we started to feel better today.

You nailed it again. Most certainly most of the pain was in my neck and focused on B's left side and neck...Which I have not mentioned on-line before..So you are very perceptive and accurate. Many blessings for your help.

We are not sure of the exact date either, but we know exactly who. And not oddly enough, B had asked me about this, if we had been cursed or something. Unfortunately it is a family member with an awful temper. She has apologized for the attack and we will limit contact.

Wonder why we were vulnerable, guessing it is because we have welcomed her in our home.

The attack was directed at us because of what we said, so it makes sense that the energy weapons were in our necks..and my head as she does not care for the way I think.

Typically we don't believe in such things as energy weapons/curses,etc...But our family member does..now we are rather more convinced then not.

So I grabbed some protective stones and wrapped them up for us to immediately put on. And it's time to sage the house and property. Any advice on setting up boundaries would be appreciated..Thanks..

And thanks for working on Deja' and Alowishes..and Josephine..

Oh and also wondering if you have ever tried Bentonite clay for detoxing???

Thanks again Msz, you are an Earth Angel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26007570
India
10/21/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi msz

i was reading this thread further and came to know that pain in back or neck could be some attack by someone.
can you please check me for the same.

i experienced the emotions of panic and frustration yesterday and day before. it was quite real as though panic while sinking! just happened while looking at a regular bill which shouldn't have created even a hiccup!!!

thanks a lot
jordan 28 m
msz  (OP)

User ID: 26020603
United States
10/21/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Msz, Many thanks, we started to feel better today.

You nailed it again. Most certainly most of the pain was in my neck and focused on B's left side and neck...Which I have not mentioned on-line before..So you are very perceptive and accurate. Many blessings for your help.

We are not sure of the exact date either, but we know exactly who. And not oddly enough, B had asked me about this, if we had been cursed or something. Unfortunately it is a family member with an awful temper. She has apologized for the attack and we will limit contact.

Wonder why we were vulnerable, guessing it is because we have welcomed her in our home.

The attack was directed at us because of what we said, so it makes sense that the energy weapons were in our necks..and my head as she does not care for the way I think.

Typically we don't believe in such things as energy weapons/curses,etc...But our family member does..now we are rather more convinced then not.

So I grabbed some protective stones and wrapped them up for us to immediately put on. And it's time to sage the house and property. Any advice on setting up boundaries would be appreciated..Thanks..
 Quoting: lassensage

I dont remember if I have placed a shield around you and B. I asked if your bodies wanted one and got a YES on both. Shields have been installed.

So in the morning when you wake up, each of you say "shields up" every morning in case of deactivation. It allows positive energy in and blocks negative energy.

I sometimes go over to the Body Code when pain is brought up. It usually ends up at a trapped emotion, but several times I have found energy weapons in people. Once I was on a thread on GLP where the Christians were bashing spiritual people and I ended up with some energy weapons in me. I dont think it was like wiccans with their spells. I thinks its more like someone is seething with anger and focuses on whoever does not believe what they are saying. All that negative energy goes with the focus, and for some reason, gets trapped in the receivers body. At least that is what I believe. So say SHIELDS UP every day!

OR.....

Try this. Say I am surrounding myself with a mirror shield to return any negative energy back to the sender with a magnitude of 10 (or whatever resonates with you)chuckle the next time you visit her or anyone who tries to push their views on you.
And thanks for working on Deja' and Alowishes..and Josephine..

Oh and also wondering if you have ever tried Bentonite clay for detoxing???

I used to use clay foot baths from [link to www.magneticclay.com]
they have one for dental/mercury issues

as far as ingesting BC, I tried a P&B shake - psyllium and BC shake once. I think I may have added some colloidal silver too. Within 20 minutes I felt like I had the flu. So it was definitely working. Just way too fast. I have NOT tried it since.

Thanks again Msz, you are an Earth Angel.

thanks for the affirmation. Sometimes this stuff is really out there and I am thinking, "they are going to think I am off my rocker if I tell them this"
but usually its right on the mark!

msz

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 10/21/2012 01:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1385276
United States
10/21/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for your help again. I'm feelng tired. I found out I have some health issues that I'm dealing with now. is there anything else on my heart wall that I need to deal with? I hope these problems go away. Is this common?

Thank you!
 Quoting: Kay 25858546

I found that there are trapped emotions that are contributing to your health issues
and you do still have a heart wall.

If you are ready for another session, let me know. Or if you want to work with a professional, go to
[link to www.healerslibrary.com]

totally up to you, but I am happy to give you another session here...

msz

The following were found contributing to health issues and released:

frustration age 57
shock age 57
panic age 57

taken for granted age 56
guilt age 32
hopelessness age 32
grief age 36

The following were found in your heart wall and released:

resentment age 32
depression age 32
humiliation age 36
worthless age 47
resentment age 56
frustration age 33

The age can be off a year or two.

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart

thank you and i will
msz  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi msz

i was reading this thread further and came to know that pain in back or neck could be some attack by someone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26007570

I asked if your energy field is free of energy weapons and got a yes.

Were you having any back/neck pain?

If you are on GLP for example, posting on a thread and confronting someone. Someone who has very strong beliefs and can get irritated easily (can you say anger issues). - Then all of a sudden, you get a pain in your back, or your neck or your eyes. A twisty kind of pain that just wasnt there before you went on GLP. Kind of like a spasm. Not really painful, just annoying (like the person)

That is an energy weapon (in my opinion) and I have asked that several be removed, from myself and other people here. Just dont confront these people. They are full of negative energy and you are not going to change their minds about any subject...
i experienced the emotions of panic and frustration yesterday and day before. it was quite real as though panic while sinking! just happened while looking at a regular bill which shouldn't have created even a hiccup!!!

thanks a lot
jordan 28 m

well since panic and frustration were being processed out, you may have felt them, plus some of the other emotions as they were leaving. Its not uncommon. The good news is, you should feel much better once their vibrations are completely gone.

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 10/21/2012 02:11 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17445943
United States
10/21/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello again msz,

Hope you are well. I'm back for another check to see if anything else can be removed at your convenience. I understand the reason why I had the trapped emotions at age 38 now. It came to me shortly after you had released them. My home was broken into at that age and I had several items taken. It was not a good experience.

I do have a question, I recall you referencing low level energies several times what exactly does that mean? Are they different than offensive energies? You may have already checked for both of those on me, if not could you please check for them?

Thank you!

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17445943

The following were found and released from you Heart Wall:

Resonance AND Psychic Trauma sorrow / unsupported age 38
taken for granted age 39
shock age 38
Psychic Trauma resentment / self abuse age 24
unworthy age 42
Psychic Trauma resentment / panic age 27

The following were general TEs found and released:

taken for granted age 39
unworthy age 27
indecisiveness age 27
taken for granted age 39

Well, we got quite a bit more from the heart wall. But there is still more to release...

thanks in advance for the feedback!

msz
red heart

Hi msz!

I am back for another round. This week I have felt pretty good, I have been more optimistic and things don't seem to bother me as much as they used to. I am still trying to remember what events caused the emotions that occurred at ages 24 and 27. It will come to me at some point I am sure. So far so good, I feel different but don't really know how to explain it, just feel clear and more focused with each release. Hope you are doing well and once again I appreciate your help.

hf

Good News! The following were found and released from your heart wall, which eliminated your heart wall!!!:

unsupported age 39
panic age 24
Resonance hopelessness age 24
Psychic Trauma longing / unworthy age 38
frustration age 39

this is all your body wanted to do, it needs to process.

So Ezekiel, give me a few days and let me know how you feel...

Before your had any sessions, I got that your heart wall was 10 miles thick.

thanks for volunteering!!

msz
red heart

Hello msz!!!

So glad that the heart wall is gone. That is fantastic news! 10 miles thick was a big wall. Hahaha I have to say I feel as if a weight has been lifted. Since we have started this and released trapped emotions I have felt happier, more optimistic and things have seemed to go my way more often than it used to. That could be because of my more positive outlook on things.

I am ready to see what other emotions can be released. I am so glad that I posted and asked for your help. Sending love and light your way and I thank you for continuing to help those in this thread.

Have a great week!

hf
msz  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz, I'd like to volunteer:

Kara, 41 yrs, female
Physical: chronic pain(s); joint issues
Emotional: depression; stagnance;anger; sadness.

Thank you.
 Quoting: freeganbrookline

you have a pm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1157994
United States
10/21/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ready for another session.
Since the first one, I have felt less anxious and have slept better.
Thanks,
Steve, 49
msz  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ready for another session.
Since the first one, I have felt less anxious and have slept better.
Thanks,
Steve, 49
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1157994

You are still processing. I can put you on Wednesday's list if you like...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1157994
United States
10/21/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, please.
thank you.
Steve
tralialialialia
User ID: 24392356
Lithuania
10/21/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to try.
Arvydas, 26
msz  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

The following were found and released from you Heart Wall:

Resonance AND Psychic Trauma sorrow / unsupported age 38
taken for granted age 39
shock age 38
Psychic Trauma resentment / self abuse age 24
unworthy age 42
Psychic Trauma resentment / panic age 27

The following were general TEs found and released:

taken for granted age 39
unworthy age 27
indecisiveness age 27
taken for granted age 39

Well, we got quite a bit more from the heart wall. But there is still more to release...

thanks in advance for the feedback!

msz
red heart

Hi msz!

I am back for another round. This week I have felt pretty good, I have been more optimistic and things don't seem to bother me as much as they used to. I am still trying to remember what events caused the emotions that occurred at ages 24 and 27. It will come to me at some point I am sure. So far so good, I feel different but don't really know how to explain it, just feel clear and more focused with each release. Hope you are doing well and once again I appreciate your help.

hf

Good News! The following were found and released from your heart wall, which eliminated your heart wall!!!:

unsupported age 39
panic age 24
Resonance hopelessness age 24
Psychic Trauma longing / unworthy age 38
frustration age 39

this is all your body wanted to do, it needs to process.

So Ezekiel, give me a few days and let me know how you feel...

Before your had any sessions, I got that your heart wall was 10 miles thick.

thanks for volunteering!!

msz
red heart

Hello msz!!!

So glad that the heart wall is gone. That is fantastic news! 10 miles thick was a big wall. Hahaha I have to say I feel as if a weight has been lifted. Since we have started this and released trapped emotions I have felt happier, more optimistic and things have seemed to go my way more often than it used to. That could be because of my more positive outlook on things.

I am ready to see what other emotions can be released. I am so glad that I posted and asked for your help. Sending love and light your way and I thank you for continuing to help those in this thread.

Have a great week!

hf

Ezequiel
thanks for hanging in there and
thanks for the love and light!

you are on the list
so sorry I misspelled your name!
msz
msz  (OP)

United States
10/21/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to try.
Arvydas, 26
 Quoting: tralialialialia 24392356

you are on the list
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26066196
India
10/22/2012 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi msz

I asked if your energy field is free of energy weapons and got a yes.

Were you having any back/neck pain?

If you are on GLP for example, posting on a thread and confronting someone. Someone who has very strong beliefs and can get irritated easily (can you say anger issues). - Then all of a sudden, you get a pain in your back, or your neck or your eyes. A twisty kind of pain that just wasnt there before you went on GLP. Kind of like a spasm. Not really painful, just annoying (like the person)

That is an energy weapon (in my opinion) and I have asked that several be removed, from myself and other people here. Just dont confront these people. They are full of negative energy and you are not going to change their minds about any subject...

thanks a lot
jordan 28 m

well since panic and frustration were being processed out, you may have felt them, plus some of the other emotions as they were leaving. Its not uncommon. The good news is, you should feel much better once their vibrations are completely gone.

Thank you so much for the tips on handling online forum activity and checking my energy field :):)
tralialialialia
User ID: 24392356
Lithuania
10/22/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to try.
Arvydas, 26

you are on the list

thanks
freeganbrookline

User ID: 4615900
United States
10/22/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz, I'd like to volunteer:

Kara, 41 yrs, female
Physical: chronic pain(s); joint issues
Emotional: depression; stagnance;anger; sadness.

Thank you.
 Quoting: freeganbrookline

you have a pm

Hi msz,
Thanks so much! I truly appreciate this.
Kara
msz  (OP)

User ID: 26077745
United States
10/22/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning, MSZ. I hope you are enjoying a good day.

I tried to do a little work on myself, but pre-conceived notions on my part make it difficult to know if I'm really on target.

I was wondering if you might feel that I am ready for further emotion work.

Thanks for all your efforts to help others. I need to move past all the past BS so that I can do what I can, too, to comfort others. I know I need help with frustration and anger issues. I'm not violent, but I find that I can burst into a rant fairly easily. I'd like to see that end and find some sense of serenity and peace.

God bless you.

Michael, 56, W.Va.
 Quoting: Capt. Mike 24543661

Hello Capt Mike,

The following were found and released from you:

Psychic trauma resentment / worthless age 56
worthless age 56
unworthy age 48
overwhelm age 49
Psychic trauma worthless / panic age 49
Psychic trauma resentment / shock age 39

The ages may be off a year or two

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

User ID: 26077745
United States
10/22/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to try.
Arvydas, 26

panic age 26
shock age 17
Psychic trauma resentment / low self esteem age 18
Psychic trauma overwhelm / unsupported age 19

The ages may be off a year or two.

Thanks for volunteering!

Give it a few days, and then let me know how you are doing...

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24543661
United States
10/22/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning, MSZ. I hope you are enjoying a good day.

I tried to do a little work on myself, but pre-conceived notions on my part make it difficult to know if I'm really on target.

I was wondering if you might feel that I am ready for further emotion work.

Thanks for all your efforts to help others. I need to move past all the past BS so that I can do what I can, too, to comfort others. I know I need help with frustration and anger issues. I'm not violent, but I find that I can burst into a rant fairly easily. I'd like to see that end and find some sense of serenity and peace.

God bless you.

Michael, 56, W.Va.
 Quoting: Capt. Mike 24543661

Hello Capt Mike,

Psychic trauma resentment / worthless age 56
worthless age 56
unworthy age 48
overwhelm age 49
Psychic trauma worthless / panic age 49
Psychic trauma resentment / shock age 39

The ages may be off a year or two

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart

Hey! Thanks for getting back to me, msz. I must have all kinds of trapped emotions....sheesh. Do you think I have a heart wall too?

Thanks again, friend.

Michael (Capt. Mike)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26133104
India
10/23/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi msz

just giving some feedback on dreams. panic and fear and someone close dying.

is this processing of emotions going on? :(

jordan 28m
OpenMind33

User ID: 7690489
United States
10/23/2012 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi MSZ,

I am very interested in this and would appreciate you doing it for me! I think it is great that you are helping people!

David
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1112115
United States
10/23/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi MSZ. Could you please do this for my son J? He's 40 and has a lot of anger inside him.
Thank you.

GLP