Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,114 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 213,814
Pageviews Today: 356,221Threads Today: 108Posts Today: 1,767
03:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4532197
United States
10/27/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
Hi again msz!

Since you removed some trapped emotions, I was able to bend over and pick things off the floor without back pain for the first time in years! Just being free of constant pain has made a tremendous impact on my well-being.

I can't wait to see how it has affected my creativity. I have been laughing so much lately that I feel lighter.

So, I'm back for another session, at my age I am certain my body wil agree to release more emotions.

Thank you so much!

Angel
msz  (OP)

User ID: 26392002
United States
10/27/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
Hi there, i am giving permission for myself and i have the permission of my children for your help.... we need it and thank you.. LRS /40 DATS/23 DLS/22 EDG/19.....IM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19842141

you are the list
msz  (OP)

User ID: 26392002
United States
10/27/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi again msz!

Since you removed some trapped emotions, I was able to bend over and pick things off the floor without back pain for the first time in years! Just being free of constant pain has made a tremendous impact on my well-being.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4532197

OMG that is wonderful!
Many people dont notice any different with just one session.

I can't wait to see how it has affected my creativity. I have been laughing so much lately that I feel lighter.

So, I'm back for another session, at my age I am certain my body wil agree to release more emotions.

Thank you so much!

Angel

you are on the list...

notice any changes in the kiddos?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4532197
United States
10/27/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes! Actually I did. I assumed it was because I was so happy! I then had my daughter come and request a session for her kids. We were all sleepy and terribly thirsty!

The biggest change other than the absence of pain was the light that was shining out of my eyes! I had started avoiding looking in the mirror as my eyes had a dull look about them and now I see lights shining from them!

My kids were laughing at me dancing and twisting around and bending. My thoughts are lighter and I let go of negative thoughts rather quickly as I want nothing to interfere with my pain-free state.

The Emotion Code resonated with me so strongly that I had ZERO resistance to the work and was ready emotionaly to co-operate so I am not surprised it worked so quickly!

Thank you again and I'm ready to release more trapped emotions when you can get around to me!

Hi again msz!

OMG that is wonderful!
Many people dont notice any different with just one session.

Thank you so much!

Angel

you are on the list...

notice any changes in the kiddos?
 Quoting: msz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26485924
India
10/28/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi msz please check if the previous processing is over and if so the final 148 feet of heartwall be taken out. :)

feedback : ive been calmer and kept my senses when i've provoked a lot better now.

and

i can take energy vampires on like nobody's business. :P

jordan 28 m
msz  (OP)

User ID: 26473028
United States
10/28/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi there, i am giving permission for myself and i have the permission of my children for your help.... we need it and thank you.. LRS /40 DATS/23 DLS/22 EDG/19.....IM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY....

The following were found and removed from LRS:

Psychic trauma taken for granted / nervousness age 38
self abuse age 39
worthless age 39
Psychic trauma resentment / nervousness age 39

The following were found and removed from LRS's Heart Wall

overwhelm age 34
lost age 39
overwhelm age 35
sorrow age 29
overwhelm age 29

the ages may be off a year or two.

-----Psychic Trauma - When 2 emotions are felt simultaneously, they can become trapped into one ball of energy

this is all your body wanted to release at this time, it needs to process.
"Doing The Emotion Code is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for "malignant" or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it's balance. If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a session with The Emotion Code is just about the same! Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal! Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of rest, and let your energy body heal itself. You may not notice anything weird or negative, you might just feel great, but it's better to be aware just in case."

give it a couple of days and let me know how you are doing

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25273476
Canada
10/28/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey msz :)

You cleared some stuff for me at the beginning of this thread and it helped me feel lighter

I was wondering if you felt there was anything else I need to process at this time

I have been working on clearing some stuff myself as well

Thank you again for your service

23 male
msz  (OP)

User ID: 26473028
United States
10/28/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

The following were found and released from Dats:
PreNatal helplessness from mom in the 3rd trimester
Resonance worthless age 5
peeved age 15
stubbornness age 23
worry age 18
nervousness age 18
panic age 21
taken for granted age 23

the ages may be off a year or two

-------- PreNatal is received during pregnancy, usually from mother, usually during 3rd trimester.

-------- A Resonance is not the same as a trapped emotion. If you were to strike a bell with a hammer, it would "ring" for a while. If you came back some time later, you might not hear the bell ringing anymore. But if you put a more precises instrument up to the bell, you might detect that it was still resonating from the blow you gave it. This is similar to how a resonance operates in the body.

"Doing The Emotion Code is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for "malignant" or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it's balance. If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a session with The Emotion Code is just about the same! Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal! Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of rest, and let your energy body heal itself. You may not notice anything weird or negative, you might just feel great, but it's better to be aware just in case."

give it a couple of days and let me know how you are doing

msz
red heart

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 10/28/2012 09:32 PM
msz  (OP)

User ID: 26545904
United States
10/29/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

The following were found in DLS and released:

rejection age 20
Psychic trauma taken for granted / unsupported age 22
Psychic trauma overwhelm / depression age 19
Psychic trauma overwhelm / worthless age 22
worry age 22
unworthy age 19
resentment age 20
low self esteem age 22

The ages can be off a year or two.
These are not all of the emotions that can be felt. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as worthless & useless, or humiliation and embarrassment. Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was released...

-----Psychic Trauma - When 2 emotions are felt simultaneously, they can become trapped into one ball of energy

Give it a couple of days and let me know how DLS is doing.

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

The following were found and released from EDG:

Psychic trauma shock / panic age 19
unworthy age 19
worry age 19
Psychic trauma unworthy / worthless age 19
taken for granted age 19

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as worthless & useless, or humiliation and embarrassment. Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was released...

Give it a few days and let me know how all of you are doing

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12782461
United States
10/29/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello, I am very excited to have found this thread and would love to give this a try...I give my permission, JMS 34...Thanks in advance:)
msz  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi again msz!

Thank you so much!

Angel

I am so glad this is having a positive effect!

The following were found and released from you:

Psychic trauma worthless / unworthy age 58
taken for granted age 49
worthless age 49
Psychic trauma indecisiveness / unworthy age 49
Resonance AND Psychic trauma overwhelm / unworthy age 57

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as worthless & useless, or humiliation and embarrassment. Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was still released...

-------- A Resonance is not the same as a trapped emotion. If you were to strike a bell with a hammer, it would "ring" for a while. If you came back some time later, you might not hear the bell ringing anymore. But if you put a more precises instrument up to the bell, you might detect that it was still resonating from the blow you gave it. This is similar to how a resonance operates in the body.

Give it a few days and let me know how you are doing

msz
red heart
rr2012

User ID: 26617702
India
10/30/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi MSZ, just came across this thread and love the work you are doing!!!

question - do the trapped emotions / heart walls in the emotion code include what are known as Psychological Reversals in EFT?

Am writing from India and have not been able to find any EC practitioners here, so I would truly appreciate your help!

Can you please send me your email so I can send you my details and, more importantly, let you know about the issues that need healing.

Many thanks, Robin
rr2012
OpenMind33

User ID: 7690489
United States
10/30/2012 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
msz,

Thanks so much!

OM33
msz  (OP)

User ID: 26635960
United States
10/30/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi msz please check if the previous processing is over and if so the final 148 feet of heartwall be taken out. :)

feedback : ive been calmer and kept my senses when i've provoked a lot better now.

and

jordan 28 m
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26485924

You now are Heart Wall free!

Be sure to raise your shields before confronting those pesky energy vampires
(a 3X MIRROR shield if you dare chuckle)

The following were found and removed from your heart wall:

Psychic trauma taken for granted / worthless age 25
Psychic trauma low self esteem / worthless age 28
PreNatal overwhelm from your mom in the 3rd trimester

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as worthless & useless, or humiliation and embarrassment. Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was released...

I don't know what will happen, but our goal is always to balance the body as much as possible, so the body's natural healing ability can take over.

-------- PreNatal is received during pregnancy, usually from mother, usually during 3rd trimester.

Thanks for allowing me to help your body remove your heart wall!

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17445943
United States
10/30/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi msz!

I am back for another round. This week I have felt pretty good, I have been more optimistic and things don't seem to bother me as much as they used to. I am still trying to remember what events caused the emotions that occurred at ages 24 and 27. It will come to me at some point I am sure. So far so good, I feel different but don't really know how to explain it, just feel clear and more focused with each release. Hope you are doing well and once again I appreciate your help.

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17445943

Good News! The following were found and released from your heart wall, which eliminated your heart wall!!!:

unsupported age 39
panic age 24
Resonance hopelessness age 24
Psychic Trauma longing / unworthy age 38
frustration age 39

this is all your body wanted to do, it needs to process.

So Ezequiel, give me a few days and let me know how you feel...

Before your had any sessions, I got that your heart wall was 10 miles thick.

thanks for volunteering!!

Hello msz!!!

So glad that the heart wall is gone. That is fantastic news! 10 miles thick was a big wall. Hahaha I have to say I feel as if a weight has been lifted. Since we have started this and released trapped emotions I have felt happier, more optimistic and things have seemed to go my way more often than it used to. That could be because of my more positive outlook on things.

I am ready to see what other emotions can be released. I am so glad that I posted and asked for your help. Sending love and light your way and I thank you for continuing to help those in this thread.

Have a great week!

hf

The following were found and released:
taken for granted age 39
overwhelm age 27
lust age 18
sadness age 27
indecisiveness age 18
worry age 18
shock age 38
Resonance overwhelm age 27
taken for granted age 22

Your body stopped responding until I asked if there were any hidden trapped emotions that could be released - YES

The following hidden trapped emotion was found and released:
depression age 34

This is all your body wanted to release at this time, it needs to process.

thanks for volunteering Ezequiel!

msz
red heart

Hi msz!

Back for another round when you get the chance. This past week was a rough one. All kinds of emotions came out, I felt depressed, angry, frustrated, sad and stressed. I have started to feel a little more steady now. Someone had mentioned dreams and that's something I was going to mention, some of the dreams I had corresponded to some of the emotions that had been released.

The dreams I had were situations where I felt taken for granted or felt sadness and worry. Was very strange as I have not had dreams that related to the released emotions after you released them, so that was something new for me. Hope you are doing well! Looking forward to seeing what is released next. Also, not a problem on misspelling my name, both are said the same way. I actually had thought about changing the spelling of my name to the way you did a few years ago, so was surprised to see that.

grouphug
msz  (OP)

United States
10/30/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

question - do the trapped emotions / heart walls in the emotion code include what are known as Psychological Reversals in EFT?

Am writing from India and have not been able to find any EC practitioners here, so I would truly appreciate your help!

Can you please send me your email so I can send you my details and, more importantly, let you know about the issues that need healing.

Many thanks, Robin
 Quoting: rr2012

sent you a pm
and TEC doesnt heal, it helps the body to release trapped emotions so it can heal itself.

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 10/30/2012 09:09 PM
msz  (OP)

United States
10/30/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey msz :)

You cleared some stuff for me at the beginning of this thread and it helped me feel lighter

I was wondering if you felt there was anything else I need to process at this time

I have been working on clearing some stuff myself as well

Thank you again for your service

23 male
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25273476

If you are clearing stuff, and then I clear more stuff right behind you, you may have some temporary down time. I know when I get impatient and have sessions too close to each other, I am feeling headachy, dizzy, and down right crappy for a day or so. I did ask if your body wanted a session and got a yes.

The following were found and released from you:

overwhelm age 20
taken for granted age 22
unworthy age 23
peeved age 20
overwhelm age 18
taken for granted age 18
indecisiveness age 22
hatred age 21
frustrated age 17
lust age 16

The following were found and released from your heart wall:

overwhelm age 22
peeved age 19

I don't know what will happen, but our goal is always to balance the body as much as possible, so the body's natural healing ability can take over.

Give it a couple of days and let me know how you are doing.

If you feel it helped, feel free to check back after next week for another session...

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

United States
10/30/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi msz!

Back for another round when you get the chance. This past week was a rough one. All kinds of emotions came out, I felt depressed, angry, frustrated, sad and stressed. I have started to feel a little more steady now. Someone had mentioned dreams and that's something I was going to mention, some of the dreams I had corresponded to some of the emotions that had been released.

The dreams I had were situations where I felt taken for granted or felt sadness and worry. Was very strange as I have not had dreams that related to the released emotions after you released them, so that was something new for me. Hope you are doing well! Looking forward to seeing what is released next. Also, not a problem on misspelling my name, both are said the same way. I actually had thought about changing the spelling of my name to the way you did a few years ago, so was surprised to see that.

grouphug

That is so interesting.

I recently removed the heart wall of a family member and she too had dreams corresponding to those last few trapped emotions being released.

I am doing very well, hope you are too.

you are on the list my friend!
msz  (OP)

United States
10/30/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello, I am very excited to have found this thread and would love to give this a try...I give my permission, JMS 34...Thanks in advance:)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12782461

During the PreCheck Low Level Energies were found and removed.
I asked if your body wanted a shield and got a YES. A shield was placed around you to block negative energy, but it allows positive energy in.
Say "shields up" every morning when you wake up in case of deactivation.

worthless age 28
taken for granted age 29
resentment age 33
overwhelm age 28
Resonance overwhelm age 33
panic age 24
indecisiveness age 33

The following was removed from your Heart Wall:

unworthy age 24

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as
worthless & useless, or
humiliation & embarrassment.
Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was released...

Give it a few days and please let me know if you noticed any changes.

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart
rr2012

India
10/31/2012 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Many thanks, Robin

sent you a pm
and TEC doesnt heal, it helps the body to release trapped emotions so it can heal itself.

Hi MSZ,
Thanks for your reply.

I would love to be helped by you!
Robin, male, 46, New Delhi, India

Re Psychological Reversals (PR):
I have just written to Dr. Bradley Nelson as well and will be happy to share his response, once received.
Meanwhile, here is a link that explains it quite well -
[link to www.therapyhelp.com]
You may first want to read that last paragraph of the page as it explains the issue quite well.

And this link explains the 2 types of Reversals - General and Secondary -
[link to www.eftmastersworldwide.com]

The reason why working on PR before any other releasing of emotions is explained very well in the 1st link above.

I leave it to your best judgement and intuition :)

Re my issues:
You may proceed as per your "normal" procedure, or if you want I will let you know the precise issues that I am at least aware of (please let me know).

Many grateful thanks for your help!!!

Robin

Last Edited by rr2012 on 10/31/2012 11:21 AM
rr2012
msz  (OP)

User ID: 26709131
United States
10/31/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Many thanks, Robin

sent you a pm

Hi MSZ,
Thanks for your reply.

I have just written to Dr. Bradley Nelson as well and will be happy to share his response, once received.
You may first want to read that last paragraph of the page as it explains the issue quite well.

The reason why working on PR before any other releasing of emotions is explained very well in the 1st link above.

Re my issues:
You may proceed as per your "normal" procedure, or if you want I will let you know the precise issues that I am at least aware of (please let me know).

Robin

ps you can reply to me via email - rho365 at hotmail.com

Oh, that sounds like a Despair Anchor, part of the Body Code. Here is my reply to another lady I thought had a Despair Anchor.
Thread: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself. (Page 21)
I am not doing the Body Code and the Despair Anchor requires the practitioner to be quite intuitive to come up with the exact statement that is in the clients head.

I can put you on the list and see what comes up if you like

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 10/31/2012 09:21 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/31/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

I asked if your body wanted a shield and got a YES. A shield was placed around you to block negative energy, but it allows positive energy in.

worthless age 28
taken for granted age 29
resentment age 33
overwhelm age 28
Resonance overwhelm age 33
panic age 24
indecisiveness age 33

The following was removed from your Heart Wall:

unworthy age 24

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as
worthless & useless, or
Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was released...

Give it a few days and please let me know if you noticed any changes.

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart

Hi msz,
Thank you so much for this wonderful work you do! I have a weird question...maybe...has anyone ever reported odd paranormal experiences around the time they have had the emotion/energy work done?? My sister-in-law and I had some really weird experiences last night like never before and after returning home I checked and saw that you had just posted that you had done this emotion/energy work for me...so, just wondering if those weird experiences correlated with the work you were doing on met at the time. Also, what exactly are low level energies? Thank you for the shield, I know I need it! I work in the mental health field and often feel like energy is being sucked right out of me...
FYI, I slept great last night, which I haven't for a LONG time....also woke feeling awake and well rested and jumped out of bed not pissed at the day like I usually am(I hate waking early and to alarm clocks) I feel like the continuous fatigue I have been feeling lately has been lifted and it feels GREAT! Is there any way for you to know how much work a person needs done to rid the body of all these trapped emotions?? did you get any specific info on my heart wall??
Thanks again:)Keep up the awesome work you do! I truly appreciate it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26709590
India
10/31/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

and

jordan 28 m
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26485924

You now are Heart Wall free!

Be sure to raise your shields before confronting those pesky energy vampires
(a 3X MIRROR shield if you dare chuckle)

The following were found and removed from your heart wall:

Psychic trauma taken for granted / worthless age 25
Psychic trauma low self esteem / worthless age 28
PreNatal overwhelm from your mom in the 3rd trimester

Thanks for allowing me to help your body remove your heart wall!

msz
red heart

woohoo ill send you my feedback over the next week. so far ive felt light better dreams and sleep and work reaching conclusion which had been pending for eons.

is this done or is there any other TE that might need removal?

Thanks so much msz xoxoxox
msz  (OP)

United States
10/31/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi msz,
Thank you so much for this wonderful work you do! I have a weird question...maybe...has anyone ever reported odd paranormal experiences around the time they have had the emotion/energy work done?? My sister-in-law and I had some really weird experiences last night like never before and after returning home I checked and saw that you had just posted that you had done this emotion/energy work for me...so, just wondering if those weird experiences correlated with the work you were doing on met at the time.

Some people who are sensitives can feel it when I am doing a session.

Dont leave us hanging.
Exactly what happened? What kind of paranormal event did you experience?

Also, what exactly are low level energies?

I am not positive, but I have heard that Low Level Energies are energy beings in your energy field that drain you. They may not be evil, more likely they are just bored and looking for someone to mess with.

Your shield should protect you from this if you say "shields up" every morning.

Thank you for the shield, I know I need it! I work in the mental health field and often feel like energy is being sucked right out of me...

yep, thats where you picked up some of the Low Level Energies.

FYI, I slept great last night, which I haven't for a LONG time....also woke feeling awake and well rested and jumped out of bed not pissed at the day like I usually am(I hate waking early and to alarm clocks) I feel like the continuous fatigue I have been feeling lately has been lifted and it feels GREAT! Is there any way for you to know how much work a person needs done to rid the body of all these trapped emotions?? did you get any specific info on my heart wall??

So glad you are doing better!

I just take it one day at a time. I can ask how many sessions someone may need, but then more trapped emotions may surface or become trapped. I only work in the now, so I am not disappointed.

Feel free to check back next week for another session if you are up for it.

msz
rr2012

India
10/31/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Many thanks, Robin

sent you a pm

Hi MSZ,
Thanks for your reply.

Re my issues:

Robin

ps you can reply to me via email - rho365 at hotmail.com

Oh, that sounds like a Despair Anchor, part of the Body Code. Here is my reply to another lady I thought had a Despair Anchor.
Thread: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself. (Page 21)
I am not doing the Body Code and the Despair Anchor requires the practitioner to be quite intuitive to come up with the exact statement that is in the clients head.

I can put you on the list and see what comes up if you like

Hi MSZ, have just sent you 2 emails :)
rr2012
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/31/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi msz,
Thank you so much for this wonderful work you do! I have a weird question...maybe...has anyone ever reported odd paranormal experiences around the time they have had the emotion/energy work done?? My sister-in-law and I had some really weird experiences last night like never before and after returning home I checked and saw that you had just posted that you had done this emotion/energy work for me...so, just wondering if those weird experiences correlated with the work you were doing on met at the time.

Dont leave us hanging.

I am not positive, but I have heard that Low Level Energies are energy beings in your energy field that drain you. They may not be evil, more likely they are just bored and looking for someone to mess with.

Thank you for the shield, I know I need it! I work in the mental health field and often feel like energy is being sucked right out of me...

yep, thats where you picked up some of the Low Level Energies.

So glad you are doing better!

I just take it one day at a time. I can ask how many sessions someone may need, but then more trapped emotions may surface or become trapped. I only work in the now, so I am not disappointed.

Feel free to check back next week for another session if you are up for it.

msz

HI,
Sorry I didn't divulge more of my experience earlier...trying to get some work done :-/ It's kind of a long story so bear with me...
Anyway, last night we were at my sister-in-laws house, next door to mine...upon arriving I looked in their back garage door to enter but it was pitch black so I went to the back door...we stepped out into the garage to have a cigarette before watching a show (American Horror Story, we love scary shows and find them greatly entertaining/amusing) after the show we went back to the garage to have a smoke before calling it a night and noticed her passenger car door was wide open, light on in the car, and questioned if we missed this the last time we were out but came to realize we were sure it was closed earlier (as I had looked in the garage earlier and it was dark, and she recalled looking at her sons car seat by that door when we were out last) Both of our husbands were gone for the night working so it was just us and her 4 yr. old son there at the time. She locked the back outside door to the garage, we went in the house and she locked that door and turned the lights off to the garage....we then searched the basement, all clear...went upstairs and I took my shoes off in the kitchen and we proceeded to check the rooms upstairs...I then went to the kitchen deck door to check the back yard...after I came back in I asked where my shoes were as I left them in the kitchen...we looked down the stairs and there they were, sitting all nice and neat directly at the bottom of the stairway...I asked if she or my nephew put them there as I know I left them in the kitchen and they both denied...I went down to get them when we hear a noise so i opened the garage door when she yelled, as she had left the door locked and lights off..it was now unlocked and lights were on(the switch is inside) we ran back to her room to calm down and figure out what was going on...we checked the house again and I decided I needed to get home, as my kids were there and I wanted to check on them, (I called them and they were fine and hadn't come over for anything) so I left out the front door (with a kitten for added support and protection...it's all I had at the moment) upon walking across the driveway I heard some loud movements in the back yard, yelled if someone was there and heard more movement, sounded like a person or large animal, so I ran back to the house afraid it was a coyote or timber-wolf...we live in the country with no close neighbors)we were standing in the kitchen trying to figure out what to do (she was ready to call the cops, but I didn't know what we would tell them...the boogy man is here??) I went to check outside and see if I could run home when I hear her yell again...went back and she said she heard a bang in the garage that sounded like the back door opening...I opened the garage door, lights on (they were turned off again)I checked the door, still locked, checked the garage, all clear....Finally I became brave enough to make a run for my house...made it home safely and after arriving I checked here to see if you responded to me yet, which you just had maybe two minutes before.....
So, we are not crazy, not scared easily....We have never had experiences like that before and seriously wonder if our imagination got the best of us but are certain of so many things, not sure what to think. I find it interesting that at around that time you reported ridding me of low level energies and I have to wonder if they were messing with us...it's either that or my grandpa who recently passed, or maybe just cause the veil is so thin this time of year (halloween) I really feel like something was messing with us though...Found it quite an interesting night to say the least:)
msz  (OP)

United States
10/31/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dont leave us hanging.

HI,
Sorry I didn't divulge more of my experience earlier...trying to get some work done :-/ It's kind of a long story so bear with me...
Anyway, last night we were at my sister-in-laws house, next door to mine...upon arriving I looked in their back garage door to enter but it was pitch black so I went to the back door...we stepped out into the garage to have a cigarette before watching a show (American Horror Story, we love scary shows and find them greatly entertaining/amusing) after the show we went back to the garage to have a smoke before calling it a night and noticed her passenger car door was wide open, light on in the car, and questioned if we missed this the last time we were out but came to realize we were sure it was closed earlier (as I had looked in the garage earlier and it was dark, and she recalled looking at her sons car seat by that door when we were out last) Both of our husbands were gone for the night working so it was just us and her 4 yr. old son there at the time. She locked the back outside door to the garage, we went in the house and she locked that door and turned the lights off to the garage....we then searched the basement, all clear...went upstairs and I took my shoes off in the kitchen and we proceeded to check the rooms upstairs...I then went to the kitchen deck door to check the back yard...after I came back in I asked where my shoes were as I left them in the kitchen...we looked down the stairs and there they were, sitting all nice and neat directly at the bottom of the stairway...I asked if she or my nephew put them there as I know I left them in the kitchen and they both denied...I went down to get them when we hear a noise so i opened the garage door when she yelled, as she had left the door locked and lights off..it was now unlocked and lights were on(the switch is inside) we ran back to her room to calm down and figure out what was going on...we checked the house again and I decided I needed to get home, as my kids were there and I wanted to check on them, (I called them and they were fine and hadn't come over for anything) so I left out the front door (with a kitten for added support and protection...it's all I had at the moment) upon walking across the driveway I heard some loud movements in the back yard, yelled if someone was there and heard more movement, sounded like a person or large animal, so I ran back to the house afraid it was a coyote or timber-wolf...we live in the country with no close neighbors)we were standing in the kitchen trying to figure out what to do (she was ready to call the cops, but I didn't know what we would tell them...the boogy man is here??) I went to check outside and see if I could run home when I hear her yell again...went back and she said she heard a bang in the garage that sounded like the back door opening...I opened the garage door, lights on (they were turned off again)I checked the door, still locked, checked the garage, all clear....Finally I became brave enough to make a run for my house...made it home safely and after arriving I checked here to see if you responded to me yet, which you just had maybe two minutes before.....
So, we are not crazy, not scared easily....We have never had experiences like that before and seriously wonder if our imagination got the best of us but are certain of so many things, not sure what to think. I find it interesting that at around that time you reported ridding me of low level energies and I have to wonder if they were messing with us...it's either that or my grandpa who recently passed, or maybe just cause the veil is so thin this time of year (halloween) I really feel like something was messing with us though...Found it quite an interesting night to say the least:)

WOW that is quite a story
I dont believe it is just a coincidence that this happened about the same time the Low Level Energies were found and being removed by your angels. Maybe its their way of validating that, their way of saying - yes they were there. Or its their last prank. Hopefully so!

let us know if anything else happens.

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 10/31/2012 08:15 PM
msz  (OP)

United States
10/31/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Name Ezequiel
Age 42

Hi msz!

grouphug

resentment age 30
Resonance shock age 23
unworthy age 18
lack of control age 37
low self esteem age 42
Psychic trauma unworthy / worthless age 36

worthless & useless, or

Let me know how you feel after a few days!

msz
red heart
freeganbrookline

User ID: 4615900
United States
10/31/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz, I'd like to volunteer:

Kara, 41 yrs, female
Physical: chronic pain(s); joint issues
Emotional: depression; stagnance;anger; sadness.

Thank you.
 Quoting: freeganbrookline

you have a pm

Hello Again, msz,
I'd like to volunteer for round II, if possible, for a deeper healing. Thank you.

GLP