Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,138 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 502,413
Pageviews Today: 799,324Threads Today: 328Posts Today: 4,963
08:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.

Angel Helper

User ID: 24357668
United States
10/31/2012 09:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
I cannot belive I am asking, but..
Would you please let me volunteer?
I am 53 female,
having thyroid issues, crying jags, depression for quite some time now.
Grandparents basically raised me.
I was given an RX for an anti-depressant but I have not filled it, now I know why....

Do you think you can help me?
Thank you very much.
Live and let live, for we all have our own lessons to learn.
msz  (OP)

User ID: 26709131
United States
10/31/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
Hi MSZ, just came across this thread and love the work you are doing!!!

question - do the trapped emotions / heart walls in the emotion code include what are known as Psychological Reversals in EFT?

Am writing from India and have not been able to find any EC practitioners here, so I would truly appreciate your help!

Can you please send me your email so I can send you my details and, more importantly, let you know about the issues that need healing.

Many thanks, Robin
 Quoting: rr2012

sent you a pm
and TEC doesnt heal, it helps the body to release trapped emotions so it can heal itself.
 Quoting: msz

Hi MSZ,
Thanks for your reply.

I would love to be helped by you!
Robin, male, 46, New Delhi, India

Re Psychological Reversals (PR):
I have just written to Dr. Bradley Nelson as well and will be happy to share his response, once received.
Meanwhile, here is a link that explains it quite well -
[link to www.therapyhelp.com]
You may first want to read that last paragraph of the page as it explains the issue quite well.

And this link explains the 2 types of Reversals - General and Secondary -
[link to www.eftmastersworldwide.com]

The reason why working on PR before any other releasing of emotions is explained very well in the 1st link above.

I leave it to your best judgement and intuition :)

Re my issues:
You may proceed as per your "normal" procedure, or if you want I will let you know the precise issues that I am at least aware of (please let me know).

Many grateful thanks for your help!!!

Robin

you have a pm
msz  (OP)

United States
10/31/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am 53 female,
I was given an RX for an anti-depressant but I have not filled it, now I know why....

Thank you very much.
 Quoting: Angel Helper

I would love to give you a session!

you are on the list
Angel Helper

User ID: 24357668
United States
10/31/2012 10:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
I am 53 female,

Thank you very much.

I would love to give you a session!

you are on the list

Thank you so much!!
Live and let live, for we all have our own lessons to learn.
msz  (OP)

United States
10/31/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz, I'd like to volunteer:

Kara, 41 yrs, female
Physical: chronic pain(s); joint issues
Emotional: depression; stagnance;anger; sadness.

Thank you.
 Quoting: freeganbrookline

you have a pm

Hello Again, msz,
I'd like to volunteer for round II, if possible, for a deeper healing. Thank you.

you have a pm
rr2012

User ID: 26718194
India
11/01/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
sent you an email :)
rr2012
msz  (OP)

User ID: 26782967
United States
11/01/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am 53 female,

Thank you very much.

you have a pm
msz  (OP)

User ID: 26782967
United States
11/01/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Kara, 41 yrs, female

Thank you.

you have a pm

Hello Again, msz,
I'd like to volunteer for round II, if possible, for a deeper healing. Thank you.

you have a pm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26841622
United States
11/02/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz,
I had such a good experience with you my husband decided he would like to give this a try as well...RWS 35
Thanks!
msz  (OP)

User ID: 21698473
United States
11/02/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

you have a pm
rr2012

User ID: 26718194
India
11/02/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

you have a pm

you have an email :)
rr2012
freeganbrookline

User ID: 26881156
United States
11/02/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Kara, 41 yrs, female

Thank you.

you have a pm

Hello Again, msz,

you have a pm

Hi msz,
Thank you for this 2nd round. I experienced significant relief after the 1st round, particularly in the most troublesome area - the left knee. The pain in the sciatic nerve/piriformis muscle (on the left side) returned, as did some of the pain in the right hand. That said, again, I did experience relief, and very much appreciate the opportunity for emotional release as I think that it sometimes stops things from worsening/new things from developing. I also accept the fact that accumulated pain sometimes manifests in illnesses that linger/live on, even as I work to reclaim my health. With much appreciaton,
K
kklamm

User ID: 26906068
Hong Kong
11/03/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for sharing about the dream. I find it so very interesting that dreams are affected by trapped emotions AND that they usually improve when the pesky emotions are removed.

I did get that you have a heart wall, but your body didnt want to start there.

The following were found and released:

low self esteem age 21
stubbornness age 14
overwhelm age 21
resentment age 21
frustration age 18
overwhelm age 18
Psychic trauma resentment / worthless age 17

The following TE was removed from your Heart Wall:

indecisiveness age 18

The ages may be off a year or two

-------A Psychic Trauma occurs when 2 emotions are felt simultaneously and become trapped in one ball of energy.

This is all your body wanted to release at this time, it needs to process.
"Doing The Emotion Code is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for "malignant" or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it's balance. If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a session with The Emotion Code is just about the same! Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal! Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of rest, and let your energy body heal itself. You may not notice anything weird or negative, you might just feel great, but it's better to be aware just in case."

thanks for volunteering!

msz
red heart

It's great to have the pesky emotions removed. ^^
I've slept better, felt lighter and calmer over the past week. I've also found that my headache is gone!
( I used to get headache easily in crowded areas )
The TEs you mentioned were accurate, they were the deepest feelings that i had never told to anyone. I'm glad that they were released now. :D
Thank you for your kind help.^^
Keep up the great work you do!
hf
rr2012

User ID: 26899044
India
11/03/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
sent you an email
rr2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17432315
India
11/04/2012 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
msz is the heart chakra only one which has a wall.. what about the remaining 6 chakras?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6888765
United States
11/04/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK I volunteer.

Age 58; my 54 year old sister decides to hate me based on something she thinks she remembers, only she is losing her mind and what she remembers is false.

She called me and accused me of forcing our mother to buy me something 10 years ago. (My mother did buy me the item but I didn't force her to.)

When I try to talk she hangs up.

Before that, it was over Christmas. After Christmas, in the dark of the evening, she dumped the Christmas present I had given her back on our front porch. (It was a lamp.) No note, no reason and when I tried to call her she hangs up. She avoided me for weeks and later acted like nothing had happened.

The illness? I have a wart on my left middle finger that I have tried to remove several times.
lassensage

User ID: 26997559
United States
11/04/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Msz, Wanted to tell you that our cat Deja' has stopped spraying and is enjoying free access to the house. Much happier cats and dogs here.Thanks for all your work.

However I seem to have strained a muscle in my upper right back from moving firewood. Odd thing is that it didn't happen when I was working, kicked in about 24 hrs later.

If you could do anything to ease it off, I would greatly appreciate it..Many thanks, hope you are having a great weekend...Sage.
msz  (OP)

User ID: 27016399
United States
11/04/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz,
I had such a good experience with you my husband decided he would like to give this a try as well...RWS 35
Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26841622

first off Low Level Energies were found and removed from RWS. His body wanted a shield - one has been installed. It blocks negative energy and allows positive energy in. Every morning when he first wakes up, remind him to say "shields up" in case of deactivation.

The following were found and released from RWS:

worthless age 35
Psychic trauma peeved / overwhelm age 34
lack of control age 34
sorrow age 33
Psychic trauma peeved / panic age 33
overwhelm age 33
unworthy age 19
overwhelm age 28
worthless age 27
stubbornness age 28

The ages can be off a year or two.

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that he had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as
worthless & useless, or
humiliation & embarrassment.
Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was released...

I don't know what will happen, but our goal is always to balance the body as much as possible, so the body's natural healing ability can take over.

-----Psychic Trauma - When 2 emotions are felt simultaneously, they can become trapped into one ball of energy

This is all his body wanted to release at this time, it needs to process.
"Doing The Emotion Code is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for "malignant" or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it's balance. If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a session with The Emotion Code is just about the same! Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal! Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of rest, and let your energy body heal itself. You may not notice anything weird or negative, you might just feel great, but it's better to be aware just in case."

Thanks for volunteering!

Give it a couple of days and let me know how he is doing

msz
red heart

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 11/04/2012 09:40 PM
msz  (OP)

User ID: 27059756
United States
11/05/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
msz is the heart chakra only one which has a wall.. what about the remaining 6 chakras?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17432315

Its a heart wall
not a heart chakra wall

below is from [link to www.healerslibrary.com]

The Heart-Wall

There may have been times in your own life where you have felt that physical sensation we refer to as “heartache.” This feeling of pressure or discomfort in the chest and throat occurs when the deepest part of us is under assault, typically when someone is hurting us or were feeling a deep sense of grief, hurt or loss. I believe that the heart is actually the core of our being, just like the ancients believed. And I think that the spirit with in us does not like this feeling, this assault on our core. I believe that if you have this experience more than a couple of times in your life that your subconscious mind will form an “energy wall” to protect your heart against further heartache and against further assault. We refer to this wall of energy as the “Heart-Wall.”
msz  (OP)

United States
11/05/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK I volunteer.

Age 58; my 54 year old sister decides to hate me based on something she thinks she remembers, only she is losing her mind and what she remembers is false.

She called me and accused me of forcing our mother to buy me something 10 years ago. (My mother did buy me the item but I didn't force her to.)

When I try to talk she hangs up.

Before that, it was over Christmas. After Christmas, in the dark of the evening, she dumped the Christmas present I had given her back on our front porch. (It was a lamp.) No note, no reason and when I tried to call her she hangs up. She avoided me for weeks and later acted like nothing had happened.

The illness? I have a wart on my left middle finger that I have tried to remove several times.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6888765

worthless age 54
Psychic trauma resentment / unworthy age 54
Psychic trauma indecisiveness / worthless age 49
Psychic trauma unworthy / resentment age 39
panic age 53
unsupported age 48
sadness age 38
hatred age 49
sorrow age 47
resentment age 37

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as
worthless & useless, or
Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was released...

I don't know what will happen, but our goal is always to balance the body as much as possible, so the body's natural healing ability can take over.

-----Psychic Trauma - When 2 emotions are felt simultaneously, they can become trapped into one ball of energy

Check back next week and let me know how you are feeling.

I'll bet when enough trapped emotions are released, your sister wont be able to annoy you so easily...

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

United States
11/05/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Msz, Wanted to tell you that our cat Deja' has stopped spraying and is enjoying free access to the house. Much happier cats and dogs here.Thanks for all your work.

However I seem to have strained a muscle in my upper right back from moving firewood. Odd thing is that it didn't happen when I was working, kicked in about 24 hrs later.

If you could do anything to ease it off, I would greatly appreciate it..Many thanks, hope you are having a great weekend...Sage.
 Quoting: lassensage

Hi Sage,
I am so glad to to hear that Deja is behaving better!
Who knew clearing a few trapped emotions
and some heart wall emotions could benefit
your sweet cat, and the entire household!

I hope you are doing better too...

thanks for the update!
rr2012

India
11/06/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi MSZ! sent you 2 emails on the 3rd, thanks!
rr2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27124698
India
11/06/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17432315

Its a heart wall
not a heart chakra wall

below is from [link to www.healerslibrary.com]

The Heart-Wall

There may have been times in your own life where you have felt that physical sensation we refer to as “heartache.” This feeling of pressure or discomfort in the chest and throat occurs when the deepest part of us is under assault, typically when someone is hurting us or were feeling a deep sense of grief, hurt or loss. I believe that the heart is actually the core of our being, just like the ancients believed. And I think that the spirit with in us does not like this feeling, this assault on our core. I believe that if you have this experience more than a couple of times in your life that your subconscious mind will form an “energy wall” to protect your heart against further heartache and against further assault. We refer to this wall of energy as the “Heart-Wall.”

makes a lot of sense! thank you
rr2012

India
11/06/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
replied to your email, MSZ :)
rr2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26247077
United States
11/07/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz,
I am back for another session, JWS 34. I have been feeling good over the last week, more calm and less stressed/anxious. Can't wait to peel more layers:) Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26247077
United States
11/07/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz,
I am back for another session, JWS 34. I have been feeling good over the last week, more calm and less stressed/anxious. Can't wait to peel more layers:) Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26247077

Wow, just gave myself the wrong initials...JMS 34...
msz  (OP)

User ID: 27226826
United States
11/07/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
replied to your email, MSZ :)

you have a pm
msz  (OP)

User ID: 27226826
United States
11/07/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz,

any more paranormal events since your last post?
Thread: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself. (Page 31)

that was freaky!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17445943
United States
11/07/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Name Ezequiel
Age 42
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17445943

Hi msz!

Back for another round when you get the chance. This past week was a rough one. All kinds of emotions came out, I felt depressed, angry, frustrated, sad and stressed. I have started to feel a little more steady now. Someone had mentioned dreams and that's something I was going to mention, some of the dreams I had corresponded to some of the emotions that had been released.

The dreams I had were situations where I felt taken for granted or felt sadness and worry. Was very strange as I have not had dreams that related to the released emotions after you released them, so that was something new for me. Hope you are doing well! Looking forward to seeing what is released next. Also, not a problem on misspelling my name, both are said the same way. I actually had thought about changing the spelling of my name to the way you did a few years ago, so was surprised to see that.

grouphug
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17445943

resentment age 30
Resonance shock age 23
unworthy age 18
lack of control age 37
low self esteem age 42
Psychic trauma unworthy / worthless age 36

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as
worthless & useless, or

-------- A Resonance is not the same as a trapped emotion. If you were to strike a bell with a hammer, it would "ring" for a while. If you came back some time later, you might not hear the bell ringing anymore. But if you put a more precises instrument up to the bell, you might detect that it was still resonating from the blow you gave it. This is similar to how a resonance operates in the body.

Let me know how you feel after a few days!

msz
red heart

Hello msz,

Back for more. So far so good this past week, haven't had any dreams related to the released emotions and I am sleeping better than I had been over the last few weeks. I find myself having a more positive outlook without really trying. I also feel more decisive these days and just overall feel better. I hope that you are well and appreciate you continuing to take time out of your day to help.

Ezequiel 42

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27256916
United States
11/07/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz,

any more paranormal events since your last post?
Thread: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself. (Page 31)

that was freaky!

Nope, nothing...all peaceful and calm:)

GLP