Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,255 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 478,973
Pageviews Today: 813,749Threads Today: 352Posts Today: 5,376
10:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.

msz  (OP)

User ID: 27226826
United States
11/07/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
Hello msz,
I am back for another session, JWS 34. I have been feeling good over the last week, more calm and less stressed/anxious. Can't wait to peel more layers:) Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26247077

Wow, just gave myself the wrong initials...JMS 34...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26247077

The following were found and removed from you:

Psychic trauma sorrow / panic age 33
unworthy age 34
wishy washy age 30
indecisiveness age 30
worthless age 33
overwhelm age 33
taken for granted age 28
sorrow age 24
defensiveness age 27

The following were found and removed from your Heart Wall:

worthless age 18
resentment age 32
resentment age 27
overwhelm age 28

The ages can be off a year or two.

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as
worthless & useless, or
humiliation & embarrassment.
Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was released...

I don't know what will happen, but our goal is always to balance the body as much as possible, so the body's natural healing ability can take over.

-----Psychic Trauma - When 2 emotions are felt simultaneously, they can become trapped into one ball of energy

This is all your body wanted to release at this time, it needs to process.
"Doing The Emotion Code is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for "malignant" or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it's balance. If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a session with The Emotion Code is just about the same! Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal! Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of rest, and let your energy body heal itself. You may not notice anything weird or negative, you might just feel great, but it's better to be aware just in case."

Give it several days and let me know how you are doing

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2363798
India
11/08/2012 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
msz a recent webinar talked about when a heartwall shouldnt be rmoved. can you please lst those cases? i missed the webinar.

jordan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2363798
India
11/08/2012 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
it was by dr. bradley
msz  (OP)

User ID: 27322766
United States
11/08/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
msz a recent webinar talked about when a heartwall shouldnt be rmoved. can you please lst those cases? i missed the webinar.

jordan
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2363798

It might be during an emotional event - loss of job, death of a loved one, divorce, etc, where there are a lot of emotions bubbling up.

You can always muscle test - ask if the found emotions can be removed at this time...

The webinar should be posted within the next 2 days...

[link to www.healerslibrary.com (secure)]
lassensage

User ID: 27301537
United States
11/08/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Msz for the latest session.My upper back pain has eased off, however it keeps coming back every night. Tightness in a tendon is exactly what it feels like..Tight tendons has been a major problem since my teens.

Going by my few memories, I am sure that Panic has been a reoccurring theme for me since childhood.

On the bright side, my panic was manageable at a Doctor's appt. this week after you worked on me, so I know this last session made a real difference.

Hope you are having a great day!!! We have over 6 inches of snow today and more coming down. And I managed to get most of my pre-snow chores chores taken care without hurting so bad, many thanks and a big hug,,,Sage.
rr2012

User ID: 26899044
India
11/09/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi MSZ, thanks for my session and also Angel's :) Will send you feedback soon.
Its been a week since my parent's 1st session; would be grateful if you could schedule their 2nd session as per your convenience. THANK YOU!
rr2012
msz  (OP)

User ID: 27381447
United States
11/09/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Name Ezequiel
Age 42
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17445943

Hi msz!

Back for another round when you get the chance. This past week was a rough one. All kinds of emotions came out, I felt depressed, angry, frustrated, sad and stressed. I have started to feel a little more steady now. Someone had mentioned dreams and that's something I was going to mention, some of the dreams I had corresponded to some of the emotions that had been released.

The dreams I had were situations where I felt taken for granted or felt sadness and worry. Was very strange as I have not had dreams that related to the released emotions after you released them, so that was something new for me. Hope you are doing well! Looking forward to seeing what is released next. Also, not a problem on misspelling my name, both are said the same way. I actually had thought about changing the spelling of my name to the way you did a few years ago, so was surprised to see that.

grouphug

The following were found and released:

resentment age 30
Resonance shock age 23
unworthy age 18
lack of control age 37
low self esteem age 42
Psychic trauma unworthy / worthless age 36

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as
worthless & useless, or
Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was released...

I don't know what will happen, but our goal is always to balance the body as much as possible, so the body's natural healing ability can take over.

-------- A Resonance is not the same as a trapped emotion. If you were to strike a bell with a hammer, it would "ring" for a while. If you came back some time later, you might not hear the bell ringing anymore. But if you put a more precises instrument up to the bell, you might detect that it was still resonating from the blow you gave it. This is similar to how a resonance operates in the body.

-----Psychic Trauma - When 2 emotions are felt simultaneously, they can become trapped into one ball of energy

"Doing The Emotion Code is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for "malignant" or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it's balance. If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a session with The Emotion Code is just about the same! Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal! Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of rest, and let your energy body heal itself. You may not notice anything weird or negative, you might just feel great, but it's better to be aware just in case."

Let me know how you feel after a few days!

msz
red heart
 Quoting: msz

Hello msz,

Back for more. So far so good this past week, haven't had any dreams related to the released emotions and I am sleeping better than I had been over the last few weeks. I find myself having a more positive outlook without really trying. I also feel more decisive these days and just overall feel better. I hope that you are well and appreciate you continuing to take time out of your day to help.

Ezequiel 42

hf

Hi Ezequiel,
A couple of other folks whose heart walls were recently cleared had dreams relating to events causing the emotions that were released. And they too are more positive and better able to handle stressful situations. I am really amazed at this gift we have been given to so easily help people! And its fun too! (except for the down time after the sessions for some of us, but its so worth it!)

The following were found and removed:

PreNatal taken for granted from Dad
-------- PreNatal is received during pregnancy, usually from mother, usually during 3rd trimester.
Yours was received during the 3rd trimester, but from your dad.

unworthy age 39
worthless age 41
Psychic trauma low self esteem / taken for granted age 29

This is all your body wanted to release today.

May each week be better than the last...

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27356389
United States
11/10/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi msz, thanks again for all your work! Feeling good after the second session:) my husband is ready for his next also, he reports he has been feeling better as well, less fatigued...RWS 35, also my SiL would like to try this as well, she gives her permission SMF 27...Thanks again for all you do!
msz  (OP)

User ID: 27449392
United States
11/10/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Msz for the latest session.My upper back pain has eased off, however it keeps coming back every night. Tightness in a tendon is exactly what it feels like..Tight tendons has been a major problem since my teens.

Going by my few memories, I am sure that Panic has been a reoccurring theme for me since childhood.

On the bright side, my panic was manageable at a Doctor's appt. this week after you worked on me, so I know this last session made a real difference.

Hope you are having a great day!!! We have over 6 inches of snow today and more coming down. And I managed to get most of my pre-snow chores chores taken care without hurting so bad, many thanks and a big hug,,,Sage.
 Quoting: lassensage

Thanks for the big hug!

If its already snowing now, I hate to think what January will be like. I grew up along the gulf coast and have not been around much snow.

Lets do another session on your back if you feel up to it. Just let me know

msz
msz  (OP)

United States
11/10/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its been a week since my parent's 1st session; would be grateful if you could schedule their 2nd session as per your convenience. THANK YOU!
 Quoting: rr2012

I'll put them on the list, but 2's the limit on extended family members who arent GLPers chuckle

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 11/10/2012 08:05 PM
msz  (OP)

United States
11/10/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi msz, thanks again for all your work! Feeling good after the second session:) my husband is ready for his next also, he reports he has been feeling better as well, less fatigued...RWS 35, also my SiL would like to try this as well, she gives her permission SMF 27...Thanks again for all you do!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27356389

they are on the list...

so glad you are benefiting from these sessions!
msz  (OP)

User ID: 27592461
United States
11/12/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

The following were found and released from your dad:

taken for granted age 78
low self esteem age 79
taken for granted age 68
Psychic trauma unworthy / resentment age 69
panic age 77
hatred age 45
wishy washy age 59
worthless age 42
overwhelm age 58

worthless & useless, or

This is all his body wanted to release at this time, it needs to process.

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

The following were found and released from your mom:

stubbornness age 48
resentment age 57
frustration age 17
taken for granted age 37
Resonance taken for granted age 37
worthless age 57
unworthy age 68

worthless & useless, or

This is all her body wanted to release at this time, it needs to process.

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

The following were found and released from RWS:

low self esteem age 24
taken for granted age 28
lack of control age 29
hatred age 23
lust age 19
anxiety age 33
unworthy age 27
peeved age 29

The following were found in his Heart Wall and released:

hatred age 28
resentment age 30
peeved age 25
INHERITED heartache from his Dad

worthless & useless, or

This is all his body wanted to release at this time, it needs to process.

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

The following were found in SMF and released:

anxiety age 26
Psychic trauma unworthy / helplessness age 27
overwhelm age 26
self abuse age 27
overwhelm age 26
anxiety age 26
taken for granted age 27
forlorn age 18
shame age 27
resonance heartache age 24
self abuse age 23

worthless & useless, or

-------- A Resonance is not the same as a trapped emotion. If you were to strike a bell with a hammer, it would "ring" for a while. If you came back some time later, you might not hear the bell ringing anymore. But if you put a more precises instrument up to the bell, you might detect that it was still resonating from the blow you gave it. This is similar to how a resonance operates in the body.

This is all her body wanted to release at this time, it needs to process.

thanks for volunteering!
Give it a few days and let me know how she is feeling...

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1546575
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
personally i think the whole process of how our minds work is counter intuitive.
If you have something wrong with you or wrong with your body image or a traumatic event of the past, what you do is resist it. You build up a hate towards it, you remind yourself of it each day(that is the same as resisting it). You refuse to accept it because logically that would be self defeating and giving into it.

But suppose for a minute, what you resist persists? that if youve had no success at healing so far its probably because youve stubbornly never tried accepting or releasing or eve loving? this bad thing. why would you do that, its counter intuitive its defeatist?

But logically if you think about it, whats on the inside(your mind\self image) creates whats on the outside.
If you accepted/released/gave into/loved these bad things, then you logically will cease to resist/affirm/create/give power to/remember these bad things and so logically they should cease to manifest!!!??? brilliant aye?

So can you bring yourself to do it. to do that discusting self defeating/ cowardice counter intuitive thing?

Its up to you?

but its definitely very counter intuitive if it works.

worth a try.
msz  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
personally i think the whole process of how our minds work is counter intuitive.
If you have something wrong with you or wrong with your body image or a traumatic event of the past, what you do is resist it. You build up a hate towards it, you remind yourself of it each day(that is the same as resisting it). You refuse to accept it because logically that would be self defeating and giving into it.

But suppose for a minute, what you resist persists? that if youve had no success at healing so far its probably because youve stubbornly never tried accepting or releasing or eve loving? this bad thing. why would you do that, its counter intuitive its defeatist?

But logically if you think about it, whats on the inside(your mind\self image) creates whats on the outside.
If you accepted/released/gave into/loved these bad things, then you logically will cease to resist/affirm/create/give power to/remember these bad things and so logically they should cease to manifest!!!??? brilliant aye?

So can you bring yourself to do it. to do that discusting self defeating/ cowardice counter intuitive thing?

Its up to you?

but its definitely very counter intuitive if it works.

worth a try.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1546575

Interesting...

its difficult to love the very thing that is causing you pain. Even if you you believed that love is strong enough to heal your body. Most people dont have it in them.

Now if you combined the removal of the trapped energy with love, then you have a win/win...

that combo is worth a try IMHO

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 11/12/2012 09:19 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27785955
India
11/15/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi msz im back for a follow up! please check how i'm doing and if something needs to be done here :D

jordan
Amy
User ID: 25857357
United States
11/15/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi msz,

Coming back for a check-up. I recently moved cross-country, which went VERY smoothly, and I credit your healing with helping me to make that move - thank you! Things have been going well in my new location, however, I recently sustained a shoulder injury and the pain has been bothering me a lot. The injury and pain are so anomalous that I feel they might be related to some sort of astral problem. I've gotten in the practice of "shields up!" as you advised, which is enormously helpful, but I feel vulnerable sometimes, around the time of my menstrual period mainly. It feels like I am either leaking energy and the leak needs to be fixed, or like I have a burr or some kind of irritant that's gotten into my system that needs to be removed. I've tried to ignore the pain, but it won't go away, so I think it's asking me to fix something. Could you please run an analysis for me and see what's going on? Amy, age 28. Thank you so much!!
msz  (OP)

User ID: 22003736
United States
11/15/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi msz im back for a follow up! please check how i'm doing and if something needs to be done here :D

jordan
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27785955

taken for granted age 28
Psychic trauma taken for granted / unworthy age 27
hopelessness age 26
overwhelm age 19
sorrow age 27
vulnerability age 24
resentment age 19
Psychic trauma panic / frustration age 24
stubbornness age 19
indecisiveness age 17

worthless & useless, or

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

User ID: 22003736
United States
11/15/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi msz,

Coming back for a check-up. I recently moved cross-country, which went VERY smoothly, and I credit your healing with helping me to make that move - thank you! Things have been going well in my new location, however, I recently sustained a shoulder injury and the pain has been bothering me a lot. The injury and pain are so anomalous that I feel they might be related to some sort of astral problem. I've gotten in the practice of "shields up!" as you advised, which is enormously helpful, but I feel vulnerable sometimes, around the time of my menstrual period mainly. It feels like I am either leaking energy and the leak needs to be fixed, or like I have a burr or some kind of irritant that's gotten into my system that needs to be removed. I've tried to ignore the pain, but it won't go away, so I think it's asking me to fix something. Could you please run an analysis for me and see what's going on? Amy, age 28. Thank you so much!!
 Quoting: Amy 25857357

Six energy weapons were found, 3 in each shoulder. They have been removed...

Let me know if this feels right.

Congrats on your move! I am so glad it went smoothly!!!

msz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27854862
India
11/16/2012 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

jordan
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27785955

taken for granted age 28
Psychic trauma taken for granted / unworthy age 27
hopelessness age 26
overwhelm age 19
sorrow age 27
vulnerability age 24
resentment age 19
Psychic trauma panic / frustration age 24
stubbornness age 19
indecisiveness age 17

msz
red heart

surprising how much our bodies can store.. i've been getting drams of someone really close who passed away recently. not sure why it is happening now.. maybe these TEs have something to do with it!
msz  (OP)

User ID: 27871047
United States
11/16/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
surprising how much our bodies can store.. i've been getting drams of someone really close who passed away recently. not sure why it is happening now.. maybe these TEs have something to do with it!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27854862

Yes it is surprising how much our bodies can store, and you are only 28!

Think about all the TEs that are crammed into those of us over 50!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17445943
United States
11/17/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi msz!

Back for another round when you get the chance. This past week was a rough one. All kinds of emotions came out, I felt depressed, angry, frustrated, sad and stressed. I have started to feel a little more steady now. Someone had mentioned dreams and that's something I was going to mention, some of the dreams I had corresponded to some of the emotions that had been released.

The dreams I had were situations where I felt taken for granted or felt sadness and worry. Was very strange as I have not had dreams that related to the released emotions after you released them, so that was something new for me. Hope you are doing well! Looking forward to seeing what is released next. Also, not a problem on misspelling my name, both are said the same way. I actually had thought about changing the spelling of my name to the way you did a few years ago, so was surprised to see that.

grouphug

resentment age 30
Resonance shock age 23
unworthy age 18
lack of control age 37
low self esteem age 42
Psychic trauma unworthy / worthless age 36

worthless & useless, or

Let me know how you feel after a few days!

msz
red heart

Hello msz,

Back for more. So far so good this past week, haven't had any dreams related to the released emotions and I am sleeping better than I had been over the last few weeks. I find myself having a more positive outlook without really trying. I also feel more decisive these days and just overall feel better. I hope that you are well and appreciate you continuing to take time out of your day to help.

Ezequiel 42

hf

Hi Ezequiel,
A couple of other folks whose heart walls were recently cleared had dreams relating to events causing the emotions that were released. And they too are more positive and better able to handle stressful situations. I am really amazed at this gift we have been given to so easily help people! And its fun too! (except for the down time after the sessions for some of us, but its so worth it!)

PreNatal taken for granted from Dad
-------- PreNatal is received during pregnancy, usually from mother, usually during 3rd trimester.
Yours was received during the 3rd trimester, but from your dad.

unworthy age 39
worthless age 41
Psychic trauma low self esteem / taken for granted age 29

This is all your body wanted to release today.

May each week be better than the last...

msz
red heart

Hi msz,

I'm ready to see what else can be released. A couple days after you released some trapped emotions I did have a dream that correlated with being taken for granted. I have to believe it was from the prenatal emotion you removed. I have only had dreams twice in relation to what you released, after the heart wall was cleared and this one. Very interesting to me that I had a trapped emotion before I was even born. I hope that this finds you well.
msz  (OP)

User ID: 27971076
United States
11/18/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Name Ezequiel
Age 42

Hi msz,

I'm ready to see what else can be released. A couple days after you released some trapped emotions I did have a dream that correlated with being taken for granted. I have to believe it was from the prenatal emotion you removed. I have only had dreams twice in relation to what you released, after the heart wall was cleared and this one. Very interesting to me that I had a trapped emotion before I was even born. I hope that this finds you well.

you are on the list. I have company this week, so I probably wont get back to doing any EC sessions until next week.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25857357
United States
11/18/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi msz,

msz

I think that helped - it's been a slow recovery, but it's finally starting to feel better. I'm thinking that it was more an inevitability of going through a lot of strain than an attack from negative forces, because I feel well-protected. Thank you!!
msz  (OP)

User ID: 27971076
United States
11/19/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi msz,

msz

I think that helped - it's been a slow recovery, but it's finally starting to feel better. I'm thinking that it was more an inevitability of going through a lot of strain than an attack from negative forces, because I feel well-protected. Thank you!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25857357

I feel well protected too, but occasionally still find energy weapons in my energy field.
I am glad you are feeling better!
Capt. Mike
User ID: 24543661
United States
11/20/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz, it's been a while. I hope all is well with you and yours.

It's been, I think, a couple weeks since you first worked on me.

I'm not doing very well. I think I have so many, many emotional issues going on within me that that, itself, is somewhat depressing.

I had a bio-cellular analysis done several months ago and so many items were out of the normal range. I hadn't looked at the analysis for months.....crazy.

Anyway, there is an issue wish adrenal stress, as well as other stressed areas and imbalances. I've been trying to get my family doctor to look more deeply into these things and he seems in a fog or something. He just reaches for his prescription pad.

Anyway, I'm sluggish, near zero energy, no enthusiasm for anything, and just have no feeling of joy. I hate to even complain but geez.....I feel like I'm just slowly fading away. Thing is, I keep forcing myself to survive!...ha ha. At 56, I still believe I can and should be doing things but mostly I sit at home with no energy or desire to do anything. Just getting up and going into the kitchen seems like a chore.

If you have time to do a little work on me, I would appreciate it.

Thank you, msz. And thanks for being here and being 'you'.

Michael
msz  (OP)

User ID: 28178365
United States
11/20/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Name Ezequiel
Age 42

Hi msz,

you are on the list. I have company this week, so I probably wont get back to doing any EC sessions until next week.

Psychic trauma panic / shock age 25
self abuse age 38
low self esteem age 27
panic age 34
Resonance rejection age 28
peeved age 26
guilt age 27
panic age 37
resentment age 30
sadness age 26
Psychic trauma indecisiveness / taken for granted age 27

worthless & useless, or

May you have a wonderful holiday this week!

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

User ID: 28178365
United States
11/20/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz, it's been a while. I hope all is well with you and yours.

It's been, I think, a couple weeks since you first worked on me.

I'm not doing very well. I think I have so many, many emotional issues going on within me that that, itself, is somewhat depressing.

I had a bio-cellular analysis done several months ago and so many items were out of the normal range. I hadn't looked at the analysis for months.....crazy.

Anyway, there is an issue wish adrenal stress, as well as other stressed areas and imbalances. I've been trying to get my family doctor to look more deeply into these things and he seems in a fog or something. He just reaches for his prescription pad.

Anyway, I'm sluggish, near zero energy, no enthusiasm for anything, and just have no feeling of joy. I hate to even complain but geez.....I feel like I'm just slowly fading away. Thing is, I keep forcing myself to survive!...ha ha. At 56, I still believe I can and should be doing things but mostly I sit at home with no energy or desire to do anything. Just getting up and going into the kitchen seems like a chore.

If you have time to do a little work on me, I would appreciate it.

Thank you, msz. And thanks for being here and being 'you'.

Michael
 Quoting: Capt. Mike 24543661

Hi Michael,
I am so sorry you are not doing so well. When I first started your session, I found that you were dehydrated - I had to drink more water than normal to get a response.

SO...
please go drink up and get hydrated (water please)

The following were found and released from you:

shame age 52
Resonance AND Psychic trauma frustration / indecisiveness age 37
panic age 38
Resonance guilt age 37
frustration age 37
Resonance grief age 37
Resonance anxiety age 37
worthless age 37
unsupported age 48
Resonance overwhelm age 37
unworthy age 37

worthless & useless, or

Give it a few days and let me know how you are doing.

msz
red heart

GLP