Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,251 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 918,462
Pageviews Today: 1,637,688Threads Today: 696Posts Today: 12,356
06:38 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.

Capt. Mike
User ID: 24543661
United States
11/21/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
Thank you again, msz. I've been working on the dehydration. This cellular analysis mentioned dehydration and that I need electrolytes. I do need to drink more water.

In fact, I'm getting a big glass of water now! :)

I'm hoping that the raw adrenal stuff I ordered will help things.

Enjoy this week.

Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28589217
India
11/27/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
hi msz im back and now ive been feeling i cant disconnect from people who think about me. i catch their thoughts and im stuck energetically with them im trying to disconnect from a long gone ex and an ex best pal.

yelp!!!

Jordan 28 m
msz  (OP)

User ID: 28579829
United States
11/27/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi msz im back and now ive been feeling i cant disconnect from people who think about me. i catch their thoughts and im stuck energetically with them im trying to disconnect from a long gone ex and an ex best pal.

yelp!!!

Jordan 28 m
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28589217

Sounds like you need to cut some cords. Google AA Michael and cord cutting to see what you can do.

I'll put you on my list too...
LF
User ID: 28599338
Belgium
11/28/2012 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Msz,

At age 25 (in 2008) I came down with severe chronic illness. I still have a lot of physical issues and probably some deeply rooted emotional baggage I have not fully found out about yet.

Also I have not been able to find the deep family issues which I think relate to this. Main symptoms are digestive (lots of digestive distress and pain), weight loss, fatigue, and allergies.

In case it is possible, I would be very grateful for an emotion code check.

Much appreciation.

LF
Age 29
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28693680
India
11/29/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

yelp!!!

Jordan 28 m

Sounds like you need to cut some cords. Google AA Michael and cord cutting to see what you can do.

I'll put you on my list too...
 Quoting: msz

thanks ill look into what he has to say. i think the heart wall keeps such connections away from the person with the heartwall. once the heartwall is down the connections begin to be felt again.

can you check if there are cords like that coming into a person.. if so how many..

thanks..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23118670
Canada
11/29/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz, please add me to your list.
Nicole 40
Any help for chronic low back /hip pain and left shoulder rotator cuff would be appreciated! :)
Thanks hf
msz  (OP)

User ID: 28749183
United States
11/29/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

yelp!!!

Jordan 28 m

I am not getting any negative cords attached to you. They may have been cut or removed already...

The following were found and released:

lack of control age 23
low self esteem age 25
resentment age 22
taken for granted age 23
lack of control age 19
Psychic trauma self abuse / worthless age 23
hatred age 18
resentment age 17
taken for granted age 18
peeved age 19

The ages can be off a year or two.

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as
worthless & useless, or
humiliation & embarrassment.
Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was released...

I don't know what will happen, but our goal is always to balance the body as much as possible, so the body's natural healing ability can take over.

-----Psychic Trauma - When 2 emotions are felt simultaneously, they can become trapped into one ball of energy

This is all your body wanted to release at this time, it needs to process.
"Doing The Emotion Code is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for "malignant" or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it's balance. If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a session with The Emotion Code is just about the same! Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal! Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of rest, and let your energy body heal itself. You may not notice anything weird or negative, you might just feel great, but it's better to be aware just in case."

msz

red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27558375
United States
11/29/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi msz, hoping for another round, been a stressful couple weeks. Thanks for all you do! JMS 34
msz  (OP)

User ID: 28749183
United States
11/29/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Msz,

At age 25 (in 2008) I came down with severe chronic illness. I still have a lot of physical issues and probably some deeply rooted emotional baggage I have not fully found out about yet.

Also I have not been able to find the deep family issues which I think relate to this. Main symptoms are digestive (lots of digestive distress and pain), weight loss, fatigue, and allergies.

Much appreciation.

LF
Age 29
 Quoting: LF 28599338

The following were found contributing to your chronic illness and released:

Psychic trauma resentment / unworthy age 22
taken for granted age 24

Psychic trauma hatred / stubbornness age 24
Psychic trauma worthless / panic age 25
worthless age 28
unsupported age 28
worthless age 28
self abuse age 24
taken for granted age 14
overwhelm age 28

-----Psychic Trauma - When 2 emotions are felt simultaneously, they can become trapped into one ball of energy

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as
worthless & useless, or
Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was released...

I don't know what will happen, but our goal is always to balance the body as much as possible, so the body's natural healing ability can take over.

"Doing The Emotion Code is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for "malignant" or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it's balance. If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a session with The Emotion Code is just about the same! Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal! Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get lots of rest, and let your energy body heal itself. You may not notice anything weird or negative, you might just feel great, but it's better to be aware just in case."

msz

Give it a few days and let me know how you are doing

red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19691303
India
11/30/2012 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks a lot msz i was tryin te visualisation techniques last night.. maybe that worked in cutting the cords..

always so grateful to you for all the work you do!

thank you :))
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19691303
India
11/30/2012 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
msz the way we can measure in percentage/feet how much of the heartwall is done and how much remains. can we do the same for checking the TEs ? It would be good to know how much remains.

jordan 28 m
msz  (OP)

User ID: 16737620
United States
11/30/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
msz the way we can measure in percentage/feet how much of the heartwall is done and how much remains. can we do the same for checking the TEs ? It would be good to know how much remains.

jordan 28 m
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19691303

You can ask how many emotions are still trapped, but I dont like to. It seems to be fluid, always changing. Even in the middle of a session the subconscious will bring me to one emotion, but at the last confirmation before releasing, it sometimes directs me to another emotion. Then back to the previous. I just go with what I get at the time. Living in the moment, if you will.

Besides, if you are doing any living at all, you are feeling emotions and some more may get trapped. Its called life and that is part of what we are here to learn. At least that is the way I understand it.

My goal for myself is to get as many of the past TEs released, then check a couple of times a week for any new TEs.

See you next week!

msz

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 11/30/2012 03:21 PM
msz  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz, please add me to your list.
Nicole 40
Any help for chronic low back /hip pain and left shoulder rotator cuff would be appreciated! :)
Thanks hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23118670

The following were found to be contributing to your low back / hip pain and were released:

resentment age 35
overwhelm age 29

The following were found to be contributing to your left shoulder rotator cuff and were released:

panic age 37
unworthy age 40

Psychic trauma taken for granted / worthless age 37
taken for granted age 39
unworthy age 38
overwhelm age 38
worthless age 27
panic age 38
taken for granted age 27
resentment age 39

worthless & useless, or

Give it a few days and let me know how you are doing.

msz

red heart
msz  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi msz, hoping for another round, been a stressful couple weeks. Thanks for all you do! JMS 34
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27558375

lust age 33
depression age 34
shame age 34
Psychic trauma worthless / panic age 34
indecisiveness age 23
Psychic trauma resentment / panic age 32
sadness age 34
wishy washy age 28

worthless & useless, or

Give it several days and let me know how you are doing.

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20677692
United States
12/02/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does this work for schizophrenia?

Delusions and the like?
Baalbehk

User ID: 77619
United States
12/02/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz, your work looks promising. I'm wondering if I might have any blockages, I've been feeling negative, and a bit of oppressive anxiety, usually in the evenings before I get ready to unwind.
Bobby
alien84
User ID: 28902120
Belgium
12/02/2012 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Msz,

what a nice work you do.
I am 28 and for 3years now, I have been ill. I am always exhausted, I have difficulty digesting a lot of foods and a lot of ups and downs, I feel a lot people's pain and it hurts me deeply. I also feel very weak and I am comfortable around people.

Could you please take a look at me?
Thank you very much.
msz  (OP)

User ID: 28918632
United States
12/02/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does this work for schizophrenia?

Delusions and the like?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20677692

If the cause is stress, or trapped emotions

Want to give it a try?
I'll just need a name and (real)age
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28980321
Belgium
12/03/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Msz,

what a nice work you do.
I am 28 and for 3years now, I have been ill. I am always exhausted, I have difficulty digesting a lot of foods and a lot of emotional ups and downs, I feel a lot people's pain and it hurts me deeply. I also feel very weak and I am comfortable around people.

Thank you very much.
 Quoting: alien84 28902120

I have just read you need a name, mine is Agathe (age 28). I hope you can help me.
msz  (OP)

User ID: 28934921
United States
12/03/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Msz,

what a nice work you do.
I am 28 and for 3years now, I have been ill. I am always exhausted, I have difficulty digesting a lot of foods and a lot of emotional ups and downs, I feel a lot people's pain and it hurts me deeply. I also feel very weak and I am comfortable around people.

Thank you very much.
 Quoting: alien84 28902120

I have just read you need a name, mine is Agathe (age 28). I hope you can help me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28980321

The following were found to be contributing to your illness and or exhaustion and were released:

resentment age 27
worthless age 27
peeved age 27
Psychic trauma worthless / taken for granted age 27

Psychic trauma panic / taken for granted age 24
overwhelm age 23
panic age 27
resentment age 23
Pre-Conception panic
worthless age 23

worthless instead of useless, or
humiliation instead of embarrassment.

------Pre-Conception - Trapped Emotions that become lodged in the spirit body before conception
There are 2 types that are usually seen:
- Fear related about impending life on earth
- Grief related about leaving home with God

Give it a few days and let me know if anything has changed

msz
red heart
alien84
User ID: 29055913
Belgium
12/04/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks a lot Msz for the session you did on me.

It is amazing all the emotions you pinpointed accurately and the correlation to the age.
I will let you know in a few days how I feel.
Thanks, Agathe
LF
User ID: 29258504
Belgium
12/07/2012 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Msz, well there was a considerable release as I felt very tired, but it was great timing! I have worked on emotions, but this did feel needed. It amazes me how much can still be found stuck/trapped, after you've thought you worked it all out. Your findings were very accurate (perhaps +- 1 year), where illness appeared.

The other day I did get triggered (outburst of anger), some of it either came back or got released, I feel there is more to it as sometimes I become like a pressure cooker blowing off steam just so out of nowhere about an issue.

If possible to re-check me with this also is mind, I would be interested to see if there is more going on. Is it normal to need many sessions to get to the bottom of some deeply buried emotions? Are there layers to treat in that sense?
Probably I would have to find a practitioner and do a series. I think I should also look at heart wall as I am really unable to connect with people since the illness incl give/receive love.

In any case, thank you so much for what you have done for me already!!

Lionel

Dear Msz,

Much appreciation.

LF
Age 29

taken for granted age 24

worthless age 28
unsupported age 28
worthless age 28
self abuse age 24
taken for granted age 14
overwhelm age 28

worthless & useless, or

msz

red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4428411
United States
12/07/2012 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ms. Z, I am very much interested.

My name is Andrew, I'm 32. Have had issues with my health for quite a few years.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16071028
Canada
12/07/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey msz :)

You cleared some stuff for me at the beginning of this thread and it helped me feel lighter

I was wondering if you felt there was anything else I need to process at this time

I have been working on clearing some stuff myself as well

Thank you again for your service

23 male
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25273476

If you are clearing stuff, and then I clear more stuff right behind you, you may have some temporary down time. I know when I get impatient and have sessions too close to each other, I am feeling headachy, dizzy, and down right crappy for a day or so. I did ask if your body wanted a session and got a yes.

The following were found and released from you:

overwhelm age 20
taken for granted age 22
unworthy age 23
peeved age 20
overwhelm age 18
taken for granted age 18
indecisiveness age 22
hatred age 21
frustrated age 17
lust age 16

The following were found and released from your heart wall:

overwhelm age 22
peeved age 19

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as worthless & useless, or humiliation and embarrassment. Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was released...

Give it a couple of days and let me know how you are doing.

If you feel it helped, feel free to check back after next week for another session...

msz
red heart

Hi again msz,

Just wanted to thank you again, first of all.

I've been able to manifest some amazing stuff for myself in the past 2 months, however chronic health conditions (seborrhea, cheleitis) are still manifesting in my existance. I have the opportunity to make my wildest dreams a reality and these conditions are standing in my way. I have recently begun a diet regiment which has cured sufferers of cheleitis and eczema involving mostly raw foods and juices, getting as much sleep as possible, and giving up stimulating habits (coffee, weed) in an attempt to reverse this nightmare. Following the rules of Natural Hygiene. I could (and do) break into tears thinking about this stress.

Are there any more trapped emotions that could be released to assist me?

CM
msz  (OP)

User ID: 29374025
United States
12/08/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ms. Z, I am very much interested.

My name is Andrew, I'm 32. Have had issues with my health for quite a few years.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4428411

Resonance unworthy age 28
hatred age 26
Psychic trauma worthless / wishy washy age 24
overwhelm age 30
taken for granted age 26
lust age 18
panic age 23
indecisiveness age 23
Psychic trauma unworthy / panic age 23
nervousness age 19

worthless & useless, or

-------- A Resonance is not the same as a trapped emotion. If you were to strike a bell with a hammer, it would "ring" for a while. If you came back some time later, you might not hear the bell ringing anymore. But if you put a more precises instrument up to the bell, you might detect that it was still resonating from the blow you gave it. This is similar to how a resonance operates in the body.

Give it a few days and let me know how you are feeling.
Feedback is always appreciated, thanks!

msz
red heart

edit: I did find that some of these emotions that were released were contributing to your health issues

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 12/08/2012 08:30 PM
msz  (OP)

United States
12/08/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Msz, well there was a considerable release as I felt very tired, but it was great timing! I have worked on emotions, but this did feel needed. It amazes me how much can still be found stuck/trapped, after you've thought you worked it all out. Your findings were very accurate (perhaps +- 1 year), where illness appeared.

The other day I did get triggered (outburst of anger), some of it either came back or got released, I feel there is more to it as sometimes I become like a pressure cooker blowing off steam just so out of nowhere about an issue.

If possible to re-check me with this also is mind, I would be interested to see if there is more going on. Is it normal to need many sessions to get to the bottom of some deeply buried emotions? Are there layers to treat in that sense?
 Quoting: LF 29258504

It is completely normal to need many sessions. Its like peeling an onion - as trapped emotions are processed and released out, more surface wanting to be released. The body has its own timing and way of doing things, so I just go with it.

Probably I would have to find a practitioner and do a series. I think I should also look at heart wall as I am really unable to connect with people since the illness incl give/receive love.

I do get that you have a heart wall, but we didnt get to it in this session. Sometimes it takes a few sessions, and sometimes I dont get any response until I get to the heart wall. I just keep asking questions until I get to where the body wants to start. Most of the time it is with general trapped emotions, but not always.

In any case, thank you so much for what you have done for me already!!

Lionel

Dear Msz,

Much appreciation.

LF
Age 29

taken for granted age 24

worthless age 28
unsupported age 28
worthless age 28
self abuse age 24
taken for granted age 14
overwhelm age 28

resentment age 23
taken for granted age 23
frustration age 19
Resonance AND Psychic trauma taken for granted / panic age 23
unworthy age 24
taken for granted age 28
panic age 25
Resonance hatred age 25
taken for granted age 28

worthless & useless, or

-------- A Resonance is not the same as a trapped emotion. If you were to strike a bell with a hammer, it would "ring" for a while. If you came back some time later, you might not hear the bell ringing anymore. But if you put a more precises instrument up to the bell, you might detect that it was still resonating from the blow you gave it. This is similar to how a resonance operates in the body.

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

United States
12/08/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

You cleared some stuff for me at the beginning of this thread and it helped me feel lighter

I was wondering if you felt there was anything else I need to process at this time

23 male

If you are clearing stuff, and then I clear more stuff right behind you, you may have some temporary down time. I know when I get impatient and have sessions too close to each other, I am feeling headachy, dizzy, and down right crappy for a day or so. I did ask if your body wanted a session and got a yes.

overwhelm age 20
taken for granted age 22
unworthy age 23
peeved age 20
overwhelm age 18
taken for granted age 18
indecisiveness age 22
hatred age 21
frustrated age 17
lust age 16

overwhelm age 22
peeved age 19

Hi again msz,

I've been able to manifest some amazing stuff for myself in the past 2 months, however chronic health conditions (seborrhea, cheleitis) are still manifesting in my existance. I have the opportunity to make my wildest dreams a reality and these conditions are standing in my way. I have recently begun a diet regiment which has cured sufferers of cheleitis and eczema involving mostly raw foods and juices, getting as much sleep as possible, and giving up stimulating habits (coffee, weed) in an attempt to reverse this nightmare. Following the rules of Natural Hygiene. I could (and do) break into tears thinking about this stress.

CM
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16071028

First off I added the question
Are their any energy weapons in their energy field?
Since I was finding several people with energy weapons - like you.

3 energy weapons were found in the back of your head - they have been removed. A shield has been placed around you to block negative energy. It lets positive energy thru. Just say "shields up" every morning when you first wake up in case of deactivation.

The following were found contributing to your seborrhea and cheilitis and have been released:

hatred age 18
Resonance panic age 18

resentment age 21
anger age 19
taken for granted age 22
Resonance hatred age 22
sorrow age 22
Psychic trauma unworthy / taken for granted age 22

worthless & useless, or
humiliation and embarrassment.

If you feel it helped, feel free to check back after next week for another session...

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27699415
Canada
12/08/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

23 male

overwhelm age 20
taken for granted age 22
unworthy age 23
peeved age 20
overwhelm age 18
taken for granted age 18
indecisiveness age 22
hatred age 21
frustrated age 17
lust age 16

overwhelm age 22
peeved age 19

Hi again msz,

CM
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16071028

First off I added the question
Are their any energy weapons in their energy field?
Since I was finding several people with energy weapons - like you.

3 energy weapons were found in the back of your head - they have been removed. A shield has been placed around you to block negative energy. It lets positive energy thru. Just say "shields up" every morning when you first wake up in case of deactivation.

The following were found contributing to your seborrhea and cheilitis and have been released:

hatred age 18
Resonance panic age 18

resentment age 21
anger age 19
taken for granted age 22
Resonance hatred age 22
sorrow age 22
Psychic trauma unworthy / taken for granted age 22

worthless & useless, or
humiliation and embarrassment.

msz
red heart

WOW! My intuition told me to check this thread moments after you replied so I must be feeling the effects already. Thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27699415
Canada
12/08/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
What are energy weapons?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17445943
United States
12/08/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, msz

Hope that you had a wonderful holiday and are doing well. I am back to see what else can be released.

Name Ezequiel
Age 42

Thanks!

hf

GLP