Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,136 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 70,263
Pageviews Today: 124,341Threads Today: 55Posts Today: 643
01:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 989190
United States
08/14/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
msz

please

age 44 female
msz  (OP)

User ID: 21938805
United States
08/14/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
I would like to volunteer, if you're still accepting them. If you're willing to work with me, let me know by PM, and I'll send you whatever info you request.
 Quoting: FlyingInTheLight

your session has been sent
thanks for volunteering!
geerod

User ID: 3592190
United States
08/14/2012 01:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you for taking the time to help MSZ.

Male 59

Rough childhood,many emotional/trama's growing up.

Thanks for helping......
msz  (OP)

United States
08/14/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thankyou msz.
I am feeling the effects of the emotional releases. Felt like crap today lol. Hope to start feeling the positive effects soon.
Thanks agian.
 Quoting: frantic

In my classes, they say 100% of people process, but only 20% notice...

A couple of weeks ago I purposely removed TEs faster that recommended from myself, to see how I would feel. Yep, I felt like crap.
But I felt great about 5 hours later
calin

User ID: 1350324
United States
08/14/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Again I would like to validate MSZ's ability to find trapped emotions and the time frame. She worked on a relative and found ages and trapped emotions - ON TARGET!

She also found other serious conditions which makes total sense to me like a hole in this person's aura which would account for the condition my relative was in. I never would have checked for that condition.

Of course, these TEs are only the tip of the iceberg for her, but this bit of assistance can do her wonders.

I sure hope MSZ gets certified! She deserves it!
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
msz  (OP)

United States
08/14/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I too would like to volunteer. I have actually heard about emotion code recently and then saw this thread. Coincidence?

Im 35 years old and have been dealing with chronic health issues for the past 7 years that has caused me to lose nearly everything. I am losing hope in ever getting better....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17923353

not a coincidence at all! I figured who ever needed a session, would find this thread...

I got that your immune system was functioning at 84%. The following 4 trapped emotions were contributing to the immune system imbalance and have been removed:
unworthy trapped at age 32
overwhelm trapped at age 28
INHERITED worthless from your Dad
taken for granted age 34
I got that this brought your immune system to full function.

The following 2 trapped emotions were revealed in your heart wall and have been removed:
sorrow age 34
guilt age 29

this is all your body wanted to remove at this time. It needs to process.
Remember that a few days of processing will follow the release of trapped emotions and other energies. It is possible that you may have some symptoms of this, such as emotional ups and downs, vivid dreams, trouble sleeping or a bit of fatigue. If you do notice anything like this, don't worry, it's just part of the healing process and shouldn't last for more than a day or two.

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52060
United States
08/14/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please help me.I am male age 49 and feel like my soul is being ripped apart.
msz  (OP)

United States
08/14/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, I would like to voluteer also.

Age 55/female
Various issues startign with lifelong depression

Thanks!
 Quoting: acybersleuth 21353306

Thanks for volunteering acybersleuth!!

I got that your immune system was functioning at 82%. The following trapped emotions were removed to bring it to full function:
low self esteem trapped at age 47
INHERITED overwhelm from your Mom's Mom
INHERITED unworthy from your Dad's Dad's Dad
unworthy age 54

Two Heart Wall emotions surfaced and were removed:
INHERITED worthless from your Dad's Mom
taken for granted age 54

This is all your body wanted to remove at this time. It needs to process.
Remember that a few days of processing will follow the release of trapped emotions and other energies. It is possible that you may have some symptoms of this, such as emotional ups and downs, vivid dreams, trouble sleeping or a bit of fatigue. If you do notice anything like this, don't worry, it's just part of the healing process and shouldn't last for more than a day or two.

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/14/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 52060

Me again.This means I volunteer.I 5 starred and suggeste pin too.bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/14/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP it's me again.Please help.It seems this thread stopped with my request.Wierd.bump
calin

United States
08/14/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are kind... I hope msz doesn't mind.... but, I feel compelled to say this....

Right now, msz is only on page 3 and a dozen or more waiting. If this get pinned then there will be more. As msz mentioned above, the person was meant to find this thread. This thread is seen on the front page when we post and it will be overwhelming soon for her with so many requests.

This work takes more than a couple of minutes per person. When she tests for a trapped anything, she must then run a magnet to free the emotion. It takes energy and time.

I spent whole nights with people on this forum doing this work and it can be exhausting. She however, is more efficient and more thorough than what I was doing with TEC over a year ago. I was not going to be certified nor taking classes as she is. She has invested some big bucks to get certified.

Please understand that this technique has some science behind it and has been highly successful. MSZ wants to do it right and only for your benefit and well being.

I do hope those receiving the gift of her time and energy and experience will show some patience for her to get to you. Every page that goes by I keep thinking she will stop altogether. I am happy to see she is still helping us.

Off soap box.....

hf

Last Edited by calin on 08/14/2012 04:00 PM
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
calin

United States
08/14/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP it's me again.Please help.It seems this thread stopped with my request.Wierd.bump

She is probably eating lunch. Or.... living a life...

The thread has not stopped.

She cannot possibly sit at a computer 24/7. EASE UP PLEASE!

Last Edited by calin on 08/14/2012 04:06 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/14/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: calin

Duly noted.Patience is a virtue I am lacking in.Thanks.bump
calin

United States
08/14/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Duly noted.Patience is a virtue I am lacking in.Thanks.bump

blwkss
msz  (OP)

United States
08/14/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

you are on page 5

I am on page 3

This is energy work that I am not used to, I am in training.

I am working up to doing this at a faster pace, but energy work wears me out. Less now than a few days ago, though. Please bear with me while I get up to speed...

I will get to you when it is your turn.

I am about to leave for family obligations and that takes precedence.

and PLEASE dont suggest a pin. I am already behind enough, but thanks for the thought!

I have had several sessions with Dr. Nelsons daughter at Healinglibrary.com and it took a couple of weeks to get a session with her, but you could try another practitioner at that sight if you cant wait for me:
[link to www.healerslibrary.com (secure)]

or do a search on google "free emotion code session" - I know there are others doing this...
msz  (OP)

United States
08/14/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are kind... I hope msz doesn't mind.... but, I feel compelled to say this....

Right now, msz is only on page 3 and a dozen or more waiting. If this get pinned then there will be more. As msz mentioned above, the person was meant to find this thread. This thread is seen on the front page when we post and it will be overwhelming soon for her with so many requests.

This work takes more than a couple of minutes per person. When she tests for a trapped anything, she must then run a magnet to free the emotion. It takes energy and time.

I spent whole nights with people on this forum doing this work and it can be exhausting. She however, is more efficient and more thorough than what I was doing with TEC over a year ago. I was not going to be certified nor taking classes as she is. She has invested some big bucks to get certified.

Please understand that this technique has some science behind it and has been highly successful. MSZ wants to do it right and only for your benefit and well being.

I do hope those receiving the gift of her time and energy and experience will show some patience for her to get to you. Every page that goes by I keep thinking she will stop altogether. I am happy to see she is still helping us.

Off soap box.....

hf

wow, THANKS Calin!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/14/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

you are on page 5

I am on page 3

This is energy work that I am not used to, I am in training.

I am working up to doing this at a faster pace, but energy work wears me out. Less now than a few days ago, though. Please bear with me while I get up to speed...

I will get to you when it is your turn.

I am about to leave for family obligations and that takes precedence.

and PLEASE dont suggest a pin. I am already behind enough, but thanks for the thought!

I have had several sessions with Dr. Nelsons daughter at Healinglibrary.com and it took a couple of weeks to get a session with her, but you could try another practitioner at that sight if you cant wait for me:
[link to www.healerslibrary.com (secure)]

or do a search on google "free emotion code session" - I know there are others doing this...
 Quoting: msz

No.I can wait.Didn't mean to cause such a ruckus.hf
rampup
User ID: 21935454
Germany
08/14/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somehow, I have come to embrace the idea that everything is energy. That means healing at a distance is a possibility. That being said, I`d like to volunteer while thanking you for this selfless service to humanity. At age 54, male, I feel I have always been at the mercy of unseen forces. Life has not been too rosy for me, as I have fallen victim to repeated occurences. In one year I was duped twice by co-workers in exactly the same way. My problem started with my chilhood when I and my twin sister lost our mother at age two. Things really came to a head after I ended up marrying a woman who conned me. Now I am in the middle of nowhere after my divorce not knowing the way forward. Sorry for the long post but cutting it is hardly an alternative. Thanks.
wut

User ID: 19069027
Norway
08/14/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I definitely need to look into this. I sacrificed a lot to pull someone through a very difficult time. It was worth it but it was traumatic for me and left me a changed person. I would like to be like I once was and I would like to heal fully. It haunts me and is affecting my physical realm.
 Quoting: JustJen 20561516

Look into meditation and yoga. It really helps to close your eyes and simply observe your feelings, instead of juding yourself based on outer impressions.

Marijuana can also be a great tool to help relax and overcome depression.

Hope you feel better soon :)
msz  (OP)

United States
08/14/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish to volunteer my wife. She is 52 and has chronic back pain. She is also fighting eating. She is cutting her carbs but still overindulges on sugar. Last night she called me from her work asking directly for help. She said she was so angry inside she wanted to punch someone in the face. I was alarmed and tried my best to help over the phone. She is born in Brasil and now lives in the USA. She comes from a family of 6 and they all seem to have anger issues. One last note my wife often experiences depression and depressive thoughts.

Please help. Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4547295

Please let me know if you got her permission
thanks
msz  (OP)

United States
08/14/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I definitely need to look into this. I sacrificed a lot to pull someone through a very difficult time. It was worth it but it was traumatic for me and left me a changed person. I would like to be like I once was and I would like to heal fully. It haunts me and is affecting my physical realm.
 Quoting: JustJen 20561516

I'm stunned. I could have said the exact same words you did. It took a big toll on me and I miss the person I used to be. I'm going to look into it as well.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1925572

so are you looking into it or do you want a session from me?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4547295
United States
08/14/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish to volunteer my wife. She is 52 and has chronic back pain. She is also fighting eating. She is cutting her carbs but still overindulges on sugar. Last night she called me from her work asking directly for help. She said she was so angry inside she wanted to punch someone in the face. I was alarmed and tried my best to help over the phone. She is born in Brasil and now lives in the USA. She comes from a family of 6 and they all seem to have anger issues. One last note my wife often experiences depression and depressive thoughts.

Please help. Thanks.

do you have her permission?
Its unethical to work on someone without them knowing about it. Some emotions may surface and she really needs to be aware of this.

Get her to log on here, or just tell me that she knows about this and gives her permission and I will be happy to put her on the list...

msz

Thanks in advance and my wife has stated you have her permission. Let the healing begin.
msz  (OP)

United States
08/14/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, I would like to volunteer as well.
I am a very sensitive person, and overwhelmed quite rapidly, and quite tired in general.
31- unworthy

thank you
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1465099

I got that your immune system was functioning at 70%. The following 3 trapped emotions were removed, bringing it up to full function:
INHERITED worthless from your Dad
resentment trapped at age 29
taken for granted age 30

The INHERITED trapped emotion lack of control from your Dad was removed from your heart wall.

Your immune system jumped from 70% to 88% when your Dads emotion of worthless was removed. Since this was his emotion, he may notice something as it is released from him as well. So you may want to keep an eye on him for the next few days... Oh, I just noticed the Lack of Control was from your Dad too... Hummm

That is all your body wants to release at this time. It needs to process.

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

United States
08/14/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please help. Thanks.

do you have her permission?
Its unethical to work on someone without them knowing about it. Some emotions may surface and she really needs to be aware of this.

Get her to log on here, or just tell me that she knows about this and gives her permission and I will be happy to put her on the list...

msz

Thanks in advance and my wife has stated you have her permission. Let the healing begin.

THIS IS A FIRST - for me anyway
None of the emotions that surfaced were hers, they were all inherited. Which means, whoever initially experienced them, and whoever else in that genealogy line that inherited them are now free of them, or will be when the body processes them out.

I got that her immune system is functioning at 74%. Five INHERITED emotions surfaced to be removed which brought her immune system to full function: (this is just what I got, please verify if you dont mind)
INHERITED worry from her Mom's Dads dads dads moms dad
INHERITED stubborness from her Dad's Dad
INHERITED worry from her Dad
INHERITED worthless from her Mom's dads dads dads dad
INHERITED anger from her Dad's Dad

This is all her body wanted to release at this time, it needs to process.

I would really like some feedback on this one. Like from her, and any of her relatives...

thanks for getting her to volunteer, this was most interesting.

msz
red heart

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 08/14/2012 08:28 PM
acybersleuth
User ID: 21353306
United States
08/14/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
msz, thank you so very, very much!

Sending Divine Light and Love to you along with my deep gratitude!
msz  (OP)

United States
08/14/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi MSZ. I could use some help when you return to do another session. I'm 47 and female. I got very sick about 5 years ago. Even though my health has improved some, I've never fully recovered. My biggest issues are digestive problems and heart thumping. Although it's not constant, every day for almost 5 years I've had to live with my heart pounding and it drives me crazy. I've had my heart tested and there's nothing wrong with it. I suspect the pounding is due to the digestive issues. It's no surprise that I have digestive issues because I worry a lot. I had a stressful childhood. Lots of craziness and verbal abuse. I'm a strong person because of everything I went through, but being super sensitive and empathic, the verbal abuse was very damaging to me. I suffer from social anxiety because of it. I've had a chiropractor and an acupuncurist tell me they could feel the stress in my body. I would love to have it released if you can help. Thank you and namaste! hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18376798

thank you AC 6798 for volunteering.
I wasnt sure where to start, after asking several question, I was to start with your immune system.

I got that your immune system was functioning at 82%
removed the INHERITED TE of peeved from your Dad's Dad's Dad's Dad's Mom which brought it up to 96%
removed the TE of taken for granted trapped at age 42.
I tested that at this point, your immune system was at full function

Then I got that I could remove TE contributing to your digestive issue. The following were removed:
INHERITED lack of control from your Mom's Dad's Dad
INHERITED worthless from your Dad's Dad's Dad
unworthy trapped at 37
nervousness trapped at 42
INHERITED vulnerability from your Dad's Mom's Mom's Dad
and taken for granted again at age 42

this was all your body wanted to do. It needs to process.

msz
red heart

Thank you for your help and for giving so freely of your time. smile_hear I can tell you that you were very accurate about my immune system. My acpuncturist gave me a diagnostic test called EMI (Electromeridian Imaging) awhile back and it read my immune system was functioning at about 82%! Just thought I would let you know. I can tell you have faith in your abilities, but it never hurts to have them reinforced, right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18376798

THAT IS AWESOME!
thanks so much for the affirmation!!!!

I am learning what effects my accuracy - dehydration, tired, hungry, being full, caffeine, ego,

good to have some affirmation!

thanks for volunteering
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21908718
United States
08/14/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read a book where people were cured of an chronic pain say, spontaneously when a mass was said for an ancestor.

I suspect that a religious context is not so good for this thread but it is interesting that someone found this to work .

I read ages ago that there is a spiritual context to physical distress. Spirit to mind to body. So an upset higher in that chain can cause physical pain.No one likes to release emotional pain and it can easily be stored in the body,and then cause disease.

It is the sins of the father to the third nay the fourth generation.We know this but often ignore our ancestors and their difficulties even if we know who they are.

I am sure remote healing can take place but it is always wise only to do this with the person's agreement.

Though,hopefully, if it happens when someone else has said a prayer or a mass say that is really a side effect .God moving rather than man doing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10279549

Perhaps the ancestor was the reincarnated person with the pain?
calin

United States
08/14/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read a book where people were cured of an chronic pain say, spontaneously when a mass was said for an ancestor.

I suspect that a religious context is not so good for this thread but it is interesting that someone found this to work .

I read ages ago that there is a spiritual context to physical distress. Spirit to mind to body. So an upset higher in that chain can cause physical pain.No one likes to release emotional pain and it can easily be stored in the body,and then cause disease.

It is the sins of the father to the third nay the fourth generation.We know this but often ignore our ancestors and their difficulties even if we know who they are.

I am sure remote healing can take place but it is always wise only to do this with the person's agreement.

Though,hopefully, if it happens when someone else has said a prayer or a mass say that is really a side effect .God moving rather than man doing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10279549

Perhaps the ancestor was the reincarnated person with the pain?
 Quoting: Margaret Smith

I feel I know the answer to this, but I would like to hear yours... why should we get permission first for remote healing?
Sunny-daze

User ID: 6377497
United States
08/14/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Terry here, age 59, and female. I have unresolved issues with anger concerning the horrible treatment, from my mother, sisters and brother after my husband passed away, towards my children and I. I've tried several times to forgive but each time I do, they give me more reasons not to. I am happier without them in my life, but I have guilt feelings about it still. Help! Thank you so much MsZ, you are an angel to do this. smile_hear
Question Authority!

The level of thinking that got you to where you are now will not get you to where you dream of being. - Albert Einstein
Renegade (Me too)

User ID: 21622140
United States
08/14/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Try bath salts:
Thread: Spiritual baths using sea salt
Who is John Galt?

GLP