Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,495 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 74,385
Pageviews Today: 152,642Threads Today: 88Posts Today: 1,236
01:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.

sacred energy

User ID: 45380881
Australia
08/18/2013 11:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.

you have a pm
 Quoting: msz

Hello, tried to send a pm but not a paid member at present.huh Incredible energy, my body felt twisted and disjointed, eventually having to lay down and stretch my body to get all the blockages moving, lot's of spinal cracking and huge cracking of my tmj right side.. Then relief, and lightness to my body. Bad headache for a couple of days on the left side of my head. Thereafter it felt like my old self, u2efine Have slowed down again, but still improvement, thank you so much. If you would care to have another look that would be most welcome. Thankyou hfhf
 Quoting: sacred energy

you have a pm hf

Just passing by to let you know that my energy level soared yesterday, busy, busy, haha. Today still good thankyou so muchsmile_kisshf

Hello, Hope your day is great, feeling not so bad, I must say each time you have done a clearing....my energy soars, its fantastic, but then settles down again, your welcome to have another look if you have time, it will be interesting to see what you come back with, especially to see if we are still similar, that was funny. have a wonderful day. hf

By the way you mentioned animals? what kind of animals can you deal with, thankyou u2efinesmile_kiss
sun
User ID: 44845505
Germany
08/19/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Try The Emotion Code here - release trapped emotions so the body can heal itself.
hello msz.

I don't know if you want more detailed feedback..
I am constantly amazed to notice the effects 'left and right'.
I had some echoes and a few down times. But it was more like getting a chance to let go of a more personal level. like a symbolic situation (bc its already gone/changed)
This also allows me to notice patterns and embrace the change. I feel more comfortable and confident, it's even somehow fun to realize when I am different now in situations.
Thank you so much for your work hf

I would like to have another session if this is okay for you.
I can't get pregnant and I would like to know if TE(s) are related and if so if it can be released. (I don't know if you need more details).
(I realize it may not result in having a child anyway, so no pressure :) )

Thank you again in advance.
Have a great day.

sun, 40
otter woman
User ID: 26330420
United States
08/19/2013 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
der msz, I seem to have sadness and anxiety intertwined, at about level 9. can you help me with that? thanks so much for trying.

chris
age 69
Mindfulness

User ID: 36870678
United States
08/19/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thankkk you MSZ, for working also on my husband's issues so readily!! He would also like to go for further sessions and I'll let you know how he is feeling, after a few days. But this work is great! And we both are very thankful to you!!

Both of us are looking forward to the next sessions.

Hats off to you......!!!

Peace & Love,
Mindfulness

hfhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45194119
United Kingdom
08/19/2013 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi msz, i'm 52, hearing problems, extremely tired, insulin diabetes, aches and pains, etc... wow!
thank you, chris
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45194119

Hi Chris

The following trapped emotions were found to be contributing to the hearing issue and released:

resentment age 49
conflict age 39
wishy washy age 40
unsupported age 52

The following were found to be contributing to the extreme tired and released:

overwhelm age 40
vulnerability age 52
wishy washy age 52
worry age 52
love unreceived age 38
overwhelm age 52

The following were found to be contributing to the diabetes and released:

overwhelm age 48
worry age 48
peeved age 40
resentment age 48
unworthy age 50

The ages can be off a year or two.

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as
worthless for useless, or
humiliation instead of embarrassment.

Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was released...

I don't know what will happen, but our goal is always to balance the body as much as possible, so the body's natural healing ability can take over.

This is all your body wanted to release at this time, it needs to process.

"Doing The Emotion Code is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for "malignant" or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it's balance. If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a session with The Emotion Code is just about the same! Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal!
Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get plenty of rest, and let your energy body heal itself. You may not notice anything weird or negative, you might just feel great, but it's better to be aware just in case."

Chris, to be fair, these are several issues -
so you may not see much improvement.
Please give it a week and let me know how you are doing.

Next week, come back and give me ONE issue -
the one that is bugging you the most.

Please dont BS me until you have given me a chance to remove more TEs
for your most bothersome issue.

(I see you are a fan of the BS flag chuckle)

Work with me here and lets get your body feeling better hf

thanks!

msz

red heart

thanks msz, I certainly will let you know how I'm feeling next week and report back and with one issue too. i've not felt so tired this evening.

haaaaaah, the bs flag. the ones that get the bs flag from me are those prediction ones, the ones that have a date fixed to it like the world's gonna end next tuesday for example, that will certainly get a bs flag and some verbal diarrhoea. my bark is so much louder than my bite though I am a very forgiving person too surprisingly. You doing a great job MSZ and I catch up with you in a week. cheers, chris :lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45194119
United Kingdom
08/19/2013 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi msz, i'm 52, hearing problems, extremely tired, insulin diabetes, aches and pains, etc... wow!
thank you, chris

Hi Chris

The following trapped emotions were found to be contributing to the hearing issue and released:

resentment age 49
conflict age 39
wishy washy age 40
unsupported age 52

The following were found to be contributing to the extreme tired and released:

overwhelm age 40
vulnerability age 52
wishy washy age 52
worry age 52
love unreceived age 38
overwhelm age 52

The following were found to be contributing to the diabetes and released:

overwhelm age 48
worry age 48
peeved age 40
resentment age 48
unworthy age 50

The emotions on the Emotion Code chart are not the only emotions that can be trapped. If it does not resonate that you had that exact emotion, the one listed may have the next closest vibration to the actual emotion - such as

Even if the age is off, or the exact emotion is off, that ball of energy was released...

I don't know what will happen, but our goal is always to balance the body as much as possible, so the body's natural healing ability can take over.

"Doing The Emotion Code is like doing surgery on the energy body. We are literally looking for "malignant" or harmful energies that need to be removed, then we remove them, and the energy body has to heal and reorganize or regain it's balance. If you were to do actual surgery to have a tumor removed, you would expect to have at least a few days of downtime afterward. Your surgeon would also likely tell you what to expect during this healing time, and he or she would also advise you to get extra rest in order to allow the body to heal. The advice after a session with The Emotion Code is just about the same! Be aware that if you feel out of sorts, have changes in your sleeping pattern, vivid dreams or emotional ups and downs, this is totally normal!
Drink lots of water, eat healthy and get plenty of rest, and let your energy body heal itself. You may not notice anything weird or negative, you might just feel great, but it's better to be aware just in case."

Chris, to be fair, these are several issues -
so you may not see much improvement.
Please give it a week and let me know how you are doing.

Next week, come back and give me ONE issue -
the one that is bugging you the most.

Please dont BS me until you have given me a chance to remove more TEs
for your most bothersome issue.

(I see you are a fan of the BS flag chuckle)

Work with me here and lets get your body feeling better hf

thanks!

msz

red heart

thanks msz, I certainly will let you know how I'm feeling next week and report back and with one issue too. i've not felt so tired this evening.

haaaaaah, the bs flag. the ones that get the bs flag from me are those prediction ones, the ones that have a date fixed to it like the world's gonna end next tuesday for example, that will certainly get a bs flag and some verbal diarrhoea. my bark is so much louder than my bite though I am a very forgiving person too surprisingly. You doing a great job MSZ and I catch up with you in a week. cheers, chris :lol

lolukred_heart
msz  (OP)

User ID: 43937340
United States
08/19/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello, tried to send a pm but not a paid member at present.huh Incredible energy, my body felt twisted and disjointed, eventually having to lay down and stretch my body to get all the blockages moving, lot's of spinal cracking and huge cracking of my tmj right side.. Then relief, and lightness to my body. Bad headache for a couple of days on the left side of my head. Thereafter it felt like my old self, u2efine Have slowed down again, but still improvement, thank you so much. If you would care to have another look that would be most welcome. Thankyou hfhf

you have a pm hf

Just passing by to let you know that my energy level soared yesterday, busy, busy, haha. Today still good thankyou so muchsmile_kisshf

Hello, Hope your day is great, feeling not so bad, I must say each time you have done a clearing....my energy soars, its fantastic, but then settles down again, your welcome to have another look if you have time, it will be interesting to see what you come back with, especially to see if we are still similar, that was funny. have a wonderful day. hf

By the way you mentioned animals? what kind of animals can you deal with, thankyou u2efinesmile_kiss

getting ready to do your session now

I have done distance sessions on dogs, cats and birds - no horses, yet. But I think all animals/pets can be jealous, or peeved, or stubborn. Its fun to work on them.
What pets do you have?
msz  (OP)

United States
08/19/2013 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

you have a pm hf

HI SE

you have a pm hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1462480
Belize
08/19/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Msz: It's Barb in Belize again...I have noticed a great difference in my skin condition and depression and anxiety in the last week. I do feel that I had a bit of a healing crisis afterwards...I was wondering if you could look again and see if you see anything for me. In particular my ongoing skin condition and heart palpitations. Also if there is any general like inherited or heart wall. Thanks so much you are awesome!!!I'm 45 BTW :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1462480

Back again if it is okay...If you could do a general session...I've seen some improvement in all areas but still not there yet...Thanks so much! Oh and I am 46 now :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3904450
South Africa
08/19/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
R
msz  (OP)

United States
08/19/2013 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
hello msz.

I don't know if you want more detailed feedback..
I am constantly amazed to notice the effects 'left and right'.
I had some echoes and a few down times. But it was more like getting a chance to let go of a more personal level. like a symbolic situation (bc its already gone/changed)
This also allows me to notice patterns and embrace the change. I feel more comfortable and confident, it's even somehow fun to realize when I am different now in situations.
Thank you so much for your work hf

I would like to have another session if this is okay for you.
I can't get pregnant and I would like to know if TE(s) are related and if so if it can be released. (I don't know if you need more details).
(I realize it may not result in having a child anyway, so no pressure :) )

Thank you again in advance.
Have a great day.

sun, 40
 Quoting: sun 44845505

Hi Sun

First off I asked if you had a program that was preventing you from getting pregnant - YES

This program has been released - replaced with the positive statement

"I can easily get pregnant and will have a perfect and healthy baby"

Tape this statement to your mirror and say it, FEEL IT, several times a day.

Here is a video of Dr Brad talking about programming:

The following trapped emotions were found contributing to your inability to conceive and have been released:

overwhelm age 38
unsupported age 37
wishy washy age 39
vulnerability age 29 and 38
wishy washy age 37
vulnerability age 29
unsupported age 28
peeved age 28

This is all your body released at this time, it needs to process.

Give it a few days and let me know how you are doing.hf

msz
red heart

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 08/19/2013 08:34 PM
msz  (OP)

United States
08/19/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
der msz, I seem to have sadness and anxiety intertwined, at about level 9. can you help me with that? thanks so much for trying.

chris
age 69
 Quoting: otter woman 26330420

Hi Chris

The following trapped emotions were found contributing to the sadness and have been released:

longing age 48
wishy washy age 39
overwhelm age 50 and 38
resentment age 48
rejection age 67
unsupported age 67 and 68

The following trapped emotions were found contributing to the anxiety and were released:

resentment age 67
conflict age 48
vulnerability age 67
self-abuse age 68

This is all your body released at this time, it needs to process.

msz
red heart
msz  (OP)

User ID: 20216917
United States
08/20/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Msz: It's Barb in Belize again...I have noticed a great difference in my skin condition and depression and anxiety in the last week. I do feel that I had a bit of a healing crisis afterwards...I was wondering if you could look again and see if you see anything for me. In particular my ongoing skin condition and heart palpitations. Also if there is any general like inherited or heart wall. Thanks so much you are awesome!!!I'm 45 BTW :)

Back again if it is okay...If you could do a general session...I've seen some improvement in all areas but still not there yet...Thanks so much! Oh and I am 46 now :)

Hi Barb,

The following trapped emotions were found and have been released:

unsupported age 40
vulnerability age 39
wishy washy age 46
effort unreceived age 30
heartache age 29
Psychic trauma unsupported / overwhelm age 40
lack of control age 38
vulnerability age 38
peeved age 46
unsupported age 39

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45491500
Australia
08/20/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

you have a pm hf

I have done distance sessions on dogs, cats and birds - no horses, yet. But I think all animals/pets can be jealous, or peeved, or stubborn. Its fun to work on them.
What pets do you have?

Good Morning, u2efine I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 6 horses!! Cats are fine, 1 dog is always with allergies, the other nervous and now suffers indigestion at night, and one horse was born with a limp? no physical problems can be seen via vets.

I also have a daughter that has fallen to the trap of thinking she is fat, fitness freak, always working out and running but now making herself put on weight with thought, that's what I think. 21years.
My son 19, is very depressed with low self esteem, very sad he is coming home from the city today, any help with either one would be wonderful, I truly appreciate the help you have given. Enjoy your day, happiness and love to you. hf
sacred energy

User ID: 45491500
Australia
08/20/2013 10:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
The last post re the animals was from me, sorry I was not signed in. Thankyou. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39068628
United States
08/21/2013 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

What pets do you have?

Good Morning, u2efine I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 6 horses!! Cats are fine, 1 dog is always with allergies, the other nervous and now suffers indigestion at night, and one horse was born with a limp? no physical problems can be seen via vets.

I also have a daughter that has fallen to the trap of thinking she is fat, fitness freak, always working out and running but now making herself put on weight with thought, that's what I think. 21years.
My son 19, is very depressed with low self esteem, very sad he is coming home from the city today, any help with either one would be wonderful, I truly appreciate the help you have given. Enjoy your day, happiness and love to you. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45491500

The last post re the animals was from me, sorry I was not signed in. Thankyou. hf

I can only do your children if I have their permission. hf
Pets and kids (if permission) - on the list

can I have the dogs names - (with their issue)
and limping horses name
msz  (OP)

User ID: 39068628
United States
08/21/2013 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
last post was me - I too forgot to login
msz
JenS
User ID: 32667228
United States
08/21/2013 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi msz, would love a reading. Jen 35 havingincreased anxiety, blood pressure is up lately, and feeling off mentally. I have noticed weird pressure in my head and a lot of physical tension. At a 7 lately. Thanks for all you do!
msz  (OP)

User ID: 33352770
United States
08/21/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
R
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3904450

it looks like we got disconnected, try again when you get a better connection
msz  (OP)

User ID: 33352770
United States
08/21/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi msz, would love a reading. Jen 35 havingincreased anxiety, blood pressure is up lately, and feeling off mentally. I have noticed weird pressure in my head and a lot of physical tension. At a 7 lately. Thanks for all you do!
 Quoting: JenS 32667228

Hi JenS

The following trapped emotions were found contributing to the anxiety and have been released:

overwhelm age 35
anxiety age 35
unsupported age 35
peeved age 30
wishy washy age 29

The following trapped emotions were found contributing to the elevated BP and have been released:

nervousness age 35
unsupported age 28
conflict age 30
vulnerability age 29
love unreceived age 29

msz
red heart
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/22/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear MSZ, Thank you so much for helping me. Several hours after making my request, but before your written reply, I felt an unusual sensation. It seemed a ball of nausea expanded from the center of my solar plexus, gradually increasing and intensifying somewhat, then slowly fading. At the time I wondered if it could be a result of whatever work you might be doing on the trapped emotions.

The next day I felt lighter, less tense and "contorted."
I had much more energy than I normally do, which was sustained throughout an unusually challenging work day. I do crisis intervention with crime victims--work which can be quite draining, especially during such full moon periods as were in force then. Surprisingly, I still had a lot of energy when I got home. Yesterday I was more tired, but still felt better.

Is there anything I can do (other than water, rest, good diet)to prevent the emotional condition you treated? Also, is there anything I could do for you?--I'm so truly grateful and touched by your help. Chris, age 69
msz  (OP)

User ID: 45567077
United States
08/22/2013 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear MSZ, Thank you so much for helping me. Several hours after making my request, but before your written reply, I felt an unusual sensation. It seemed a ball of nausea expanded from the center of my solar plexus, gradually increasing and intensifying somewhat, then slowly fading. At the time I wondered if it could be a result of whatever work you might be doing on the trapped emotions.

The next day I felt lighter, less tense and "contorted."
I had much more energy than I normally do, which was sustained throughout an unusually challenging work day. I do crisis intervention with crime victims--work which can be quite draining, especially during such full moon periods as were in force then. Surprisingly, I still had a lot of energy when I got home. Yesterday I was more tired, but still felt better.

Is there anything I can do (other than water, rest, good diet)to prevent the emotional condition you treated? Also, is there anything I could do for you?--I'm so truly grateful and touched by your help. Chris, age 69
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26330420

Thanks for the good feedback! chorus

Dr Nelson suggests we watch how we react to events - react positively instead of negatively.

I do think we can control how we respond, if we just take a minute to think first and not explode. Its not easy, but will benefit us in the long run if we just step back a moment when unexpected things happen, breath deep and then just be curious, or some other positive emotion.

Hope that makes sense!
otter woman
United States
08/22/2013 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, reacting to seeming adversity with curiosity rather than fear makes a lot of sense. I do feel we are all in school here on Earth. Thanks again.
sun
User ID: 44845505
Germany
08/22/2013 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear msz.

I just now realized that you not only do great work with the method but also created a safe place.
Having problems, illnesses not only this becomes an issue but also than dealing with seeking help.
Often people already gave up bc its draining to experience not meeting expectations over and over.
It's rare to get offered to ask again with no judgment, expectations,...
Before getting help often it's expected to change something or after one opened up, not only being referred to something /someone else also advise to change something is given.
Free often also became give me something or pray for something the person will announce. I think they mean good but 'pray for world peace' indicates I don't care already.. (happened to me)

I experienced how it is to be encouraged to get better with YOU, while before I sooner or later felt like a burden - to healers.
You didn't expect change. But change happened. In an amazing way.
You gave room for that - not announcing or pushing it.
Thank you for letting 'asking for help' kind of heal for me.

I wish I could express my gratitude.

Every time I experienced good, uplifting, energizing... Even echoes felt different and good.
It has an overall effect. Bc it was connected to so many other aspects too. Its awesome to notice how far it goes.
Funny though my previous sessions problems showed up after last session. But it was somehow confirmation that the toe and tooth were connected or like expressions of the pregnancy topic.
I slightly remember I thought about it when I first found your thread but didn't ask (about not getting pregnant)
Looking at it now I think it was the way already.
But now I also got my feelings regarding open up, ask healed.
That's awesome and amazing.

You are an amazing woman. Not only bc you helped me so much but how you do it, everything .
I send you my love and gratitude.
Thank you!!!!!!

smile_hear hf

sun

I am looking forward to let you know 'that I easily got pregnant...'
:)
u2efine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17373507
United States
08/23/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Msz,

Could I get a reading, i'm 32
my conditions are

abandonment
anxiety when talking to people
can't focus: due to:
brain fog
thinking too many thoughts at the same time
restless ness
insomnia
low self confidence / self esteem

thanks.
Matt
enlItendsOl

User ID: 45661734
United States
08/24/2013 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz.

It has been one week since you released emotions from my heart wall and brought it down further. I am taking more of interest in things, and finding a passion I haven't felt in a very long time. I feel so much brighter and positive. So much so that people I don't even know are interacting with me. It isn't a bad thing, but quick, pleasant interactions with smiles and a feeling of joy. I find myself more open and honest with those whom I am close with. The need to hide and not talk about myself isn't there. We all have things we don't like about ourselves, and hide those things from others. I personally do this and put on a positive, happy face for all to see. But that has eaten me up from the inside, creating a wall around my heart. You have brought down my heart wall so much that I can feel my soul beaming out of what is left of it. And others have been noticing it too. Actually, that light, my light, has been positively affecting those I meet. I feel that good things can, and will happen for me now.

Thank you for removing the "hothead" programming. That has helped tremendously. Had you not thought to check for it during my first session, I would probably be pissed off more often. Now "I am cool as a cucumber" and in control of my reaction.

Could we do another heart wall session to bring down my 8 mile heart wall even further? Maybe if we're lucky, completely. My inner strength and confidence increases with each session. I am eternally grateful for your help, and hope to pay it forward to others. All I've ever wanted to do is help others as you are. And now it seems possible and achievable.

Much love,
Mike hfhappyheart
msz  (OP)

User ID: 45673739
United States
08/24/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear msz.

I just now realized that you not only do great work with the method but also created a safe place.
Having problems, illnesses not only this becomes an issue but also than dealing with seeking help.
Often people already gave up bc its draining to experience not meeting expectations over and over.
It's rare to get offered to ask again with no judgment, expectations,...
Before getting help often it's expected to change something or after one opened up, not only being referred to something /someone else also advise to change something is given.
Free often also became give me something or pray for something the person will announce. I think they mean good but 'pray for world peace' indicates I don't care already.. (happened to me)

I experienced how it is to be encouraged to get better with YOU, while before I sooner or later felt like a burden - to healers.
You didn't expect change. But change happened. In an amazing way.
You gave room for that - not announcing or pushing it.
Thank you for letting 'asking for help' kind of heal for me.

I wish I could express my gratitude.

Every time I experienced good, uplifting, energizing... Even echoes felt different and good.
It has an overall effect. Bc it was connected to so many other aspects too. Its awesome to notice how far it goes.
Funny though my previous sessions problems showed up after last session. But it was somehow confirmation that the toe and tooth were connected or like expressions of the pregnancy topic.
I slightly remember I thought about it when I first found your thread but didn't ask (about not getting pregnant)
Looking at it now I think it was the way already.
But now I also got my feelings regarding open up, ask healed.
That's awesome and amazing.

You are an amazing woman. Not only bc you helped me so much but how you do it, everything .
I send you my love and gratitude.
Thank you!!!!!!

smile_hear hf

sun

I am looking forward to let you know 'that I easily got pregnant...'
:)
u2efine
 Quoting: sun 44845505

hfblwksshappyheart
msz  (OP)

United States
08/24/2013 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello msz.

It has been one week since you released emotions from my heart wall and brought it down further. I am taking more of interest in things, and finding a passion I haven't felt in a very long time. I feel so much brighter and positive. So much so that people I don't even know are interacting with me. It isn't a bad thing, but quick, pleasant interactions with smiles and a feeling of joy. I find myself more open and honest with those whom I am close with. The need to hide and not talk about myself isn't there. We all have things we don't like about ourselves, and hide those things from others. I personally do this and put on a positive, happy face for all to see. But that has eaten me up from the inside, creating a wall around my heart. You have brought down my heart wall so much that I can feel my soul beaming out of what is left of it. And others have been noticing it too. Actually, that light, my light, has been positively affecting those I meet. I feel that good things can, and will happen for me now.

Thank you for removing the "hothead" programming. That has helped tremendously. Had you not thought to check for it during my first session, I would probably be pissed off more often. Now "I am cool as a cucumber" and in control of my reaction.

Could we do another heart wall session to bring down my 8 mile heart wall even further? Maybe if we're lucky, completely. My inner strength and confidence increases with each session. I am eternally grateful for your help, and hope to pay it forward to others. All I've ever wanted to do is help others as you are. And now it seems possible and achievable.

Much love,
Mike hfhappyheart
 Quoting: enlItendsOl

You are on the list! wave
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39108883
United States
08/24/2013 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi

I could sure use a bit of help

Age 58

Mental/emotional. 8 maybe 9
Physical 7
msz  (OP)

United States
08/24/2013 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi

I could sure use a bit of help

Age 58

Mental/emotional. 8 maybe 9
Physical 7
 Quoting: ella

You are on the list hf

I have discovered it is probably better to let the body release what it wants to - it knows best what is the most bothersome.

So unless you are in a lot of pain from one issue that no body can figure out what is causing it - My session are to ask the body to release what it wants to... That seems to get better results anyway.

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 08/24/2013 01:52 PM

GLP