Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,781 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 834,326
Pageviews Today: 1,432,131Threads Today: 553Posts Today: 10,302
03:58 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

San Jose Police Department attempt to raid garage sale... they are kicked to the curb by Family (Video)

Philligan
in rainbows

User ID: 2530194
United States
07/08/2012 05:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
San Jose Police Department attempt to raid garage sale... they are kicked to the curb by Family (Video)
We left the children out for a minute while we ran inside and came out to these thugs fondling our Airsoft gear. I am so glad my little girl is a Copwatcher and quickly turned on her camera. (from source)

Last Edited by Philligan on 07/08/2012 06:01 AM
Pray for Us Sinners Now and at the Hour of our Death
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

United States
07/08/2012 05:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: San Jose Police Department attempt to raid garage sale... they are kicked to the curb by Family (Video)
I know it's hard because we have been conditioned to answer them. They kept asking questions to verbally trap you.
Good job asserting your rights!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7092072
United States
07/08/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: San Jose Police Department attempt to raid garage sale... they are kicked to the curb by Family (Video)
"He's just trying to do his job"

LOL!
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

United States
07/08/2012 06:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Police biggest nightmare is a knowledgeable citizen
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

United States
07/08/2012 06:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
noone wants to talk about the Cops being owned here. I thought it entertaining for a sunday morning
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
07/08/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
5*'s with a suggest pin on the side. Good find.
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

United States
07/08/2012 06:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
Idk why because I don't dislike ALL cops but I do like to see citizens who know the laws own cops who seem to be high with power
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

United States
07/08/2012 06:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
5*'s with a suggest pin on the side. Good find.
 Quoting: Charlie the Choo-Choo

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8976272
Switzerland
07/08/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
You must be a week late in your surfing, this has been up for a while...
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

United States
07/08/2012 07:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
You must be a week late in your surfing, this has been up for a while...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8976272

ah well first time ive seen it. Usually not late but they cant all be highlights you know
Plain truth
User ID: 7727542
United States
07/08/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
You got owned. The officers still did what they needed to do. You can complain all you like but welcome to America. If you don't Like it, Cuba has land for sale.hahahahahahha..what a dork you are....file a complaint..,hahahahahah.
Loser.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11704590
United States
07/08/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
You got owned. The officers still did what they needed to do. You can complain all you like but welcome to America. If you don't Like it, Cuba has land for sale.hahahahahahha..what a dork you are....file a complaint..,hahahahahah.
Loser.
 Quoting: Plain truth 7727542

Bootlicker...
THEVOICE

User ID: 1267719
United States
07/08/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you are selling in plain view of a public area, or they did receive a call from a witness. That gives them reasonable suspicion, and probable cause.Then they have a right to look at the property you might be illegally selling.

You wouldn't have a case if you had been selling illegal weapons.The officer checked the stuff then moved away.

Last Edited by <x> on 07/08/2012 11:59 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3970579
Japan
07/08/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
More Citizens need to see this in order to protect themselves against the real terrorist in America today. Stop tyranny.
THEVOICE

United States
07/08/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you are with cop watch , then i bet you put the airsoft guns out just to get a reaction. Then loaded your daughter with the camera. You better hope they dont find out, that you set up the false call.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14408911
United States
07/08/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm impressed! But I think it was more the fact that the apartment building was your property and you weren't just one of the renters, that made them respect you enough to step back and leave. They knew you had clout in the community.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19363006
United States
07/08/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to find out who made the anonymous call to the police and introduce him to a real gun.....Nazi Brownshirts coming to a town near you!
American Soldier
United States
07/08/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous coward is the BEST name you could give yourself. Especially the coward part. Coward. Go toss some salad with your fake "cop watch" losers. Everyone can watch the cops, not just clowns with a stolen iPod touch. Rest assured, you will be on the receiving end of many beatings in your life. Then you can call the iPod cameraman to help you, coward.
Civil libertarian.
United States
07/08/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
You call this a "raid"?
What a retard!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19213595
United States
07/08/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
We left the children out for a minute while we ran inside and came out to these thugs fondling our Airsoft gear. I am so glad my little girl is a Copwatcher and quickly turned on her camera. (from source)

Quoting: Philligan

Great job!

Here's something ironic. I was at a gun show a few years back...in Iowa. A dealer there had over 300 .357 revolvers that were purchased from the San Francisco Police Dept..

The guns were formerly city property and were retired as service weapons then sold to this dealer. He brought them to the gun show and sold them like hot cakes.

Cops taking guns off the street my ass.

I'm glad that you kicked them off the property. Please give us an update after you file your complaint.

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1178007
United States
07/08/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Have a nice day." Isn't that what they like to say.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17901474
United States
07/08/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know it's hard because we have been conditioned to answer them. They kept asking questions to verbally trap you.
Good job asserting your rights!
 Quoting: Philligan

That big cop is a plain cock sucker...and that's it. The way he steps forward with his hands on his hips is easily construed as an aggressive stance.

And when the lady says, "You know better than that." The pig can't just keep his fucking mouth shut - he has to answer, "I'm sure you do too." What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I would have asked him that too. Fuck you pal. I know better than what? YOU'RE the one throwing your fucking weight around with your chest all puffed out moving toward me when I was telling you to leave. You're an aggressive punk and I'm going to sue your stupid, hand-on-your-girly-hips ass.

Have a nice day?? Hey, fuck you! Have a shitty day and have a shittier day when you read my complaint and the civil complaint against YOU, not your department, that will follow.

Punk.

Whew....feel better now.
Invisible Man

User ID: 12884644
United States
07/08/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like self-promotion to me. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't call the police on themselves so they could make a video.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/08/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Man, these guys are never going to see it coming. One day they'll be behaving like this asshole, Mr. Tough Guy, the next day, little old ladies will be popping holes in their chest at minor traffic stops. Gee, what happened pig? It's almost like everyone got sick and tired of cop abuse all at once, doesn't it?

I'm tellin' ya, that's what's going to happen. If I were a cop, I'd be approaching EVERYONE with a big smile and saying "Hey there! How are you folks doing today? If you have any problems you can't deal with yourself, be sure to give me a call. That's what I'm here for."

Oh yeah, any cop that is still acting like a pig better wise up fast. Because it isn't going to be the ex-military dude, or the cocky 20-something - no, it's going to be some 40-year old lady with a couple kids, a grandfather, or a little blue haired old lady. You're going to strut up to that car window with your sunglasses on and your chest all puffed out like a real class-A dickwad, real scary, when you bark "license and registration!" and then POP! POP!

And off they go......after popping open your trunk and removing the hard drive for your camera.

So you clowns better straighten up! And start smiling damnit! Because the people have been taking up the ass and being robbed while you've been busy trying to impress each other with how many homeless or poor people you've roughed up. And it's assholes like the guy in the video that is going to get the very rare decent cop in big, permanent trouble.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/08/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like self-promotion to me. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't call the police on themselves so they could make a video.
 Quoting: Invisible Man

Doesn't matter. If a stupid cop thinks a mere phone call about someone potentially selling guns in their driveway gives him the right to approach them on their property and worse, to start backing the people up after he's been told to remove himself, the GOOD! If they called themselves, which I doubt, it's a good way to test to see what kind of men, HONORABLE or NOT, that you have SERVING you in your community.

The cops entire "I have authority!" attitude is what needs to change. They HAVE no authority except the little that We The People give them to arrest CRIMINALS...get it?...CRIMINALS! And to do that we have this thing called Probably Cause [that a crime is being committed or is about to be committed].

That cop was so far out of line is sickens me. And to make matters worse, he wouldn't back off. Instead, even at the end when he finally had to slink off back to the sidewalk, he STILL had to show how bad he was with the hands-on-hips bullshit. What a major tiny-dicked punk.

OP, you oughta post the asshole's name and badge number here and give us all a chance to tell him what a fuck he is acting like.
THEVOICE

United States
07/08/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

yes ,and that is illegal.
THEVOICE

United States
07/08/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Doesn't matter. If a stupid cop thinks a mere phone call about someone potentially selling guns in their driveway gives him the right to approach them on their property and worse, to start backing the people up after he's been told to remove himself, the GOOD! If they called themselves, which I doubt, it's a good way to test to see what kind of men, HONORABLE or NOT, that you have SERVING you in your community.

The cops entire "I have authority!" attitude is what needs to change. They HAVE no authority except the little that We The People give them to arrest CRIMINALS...get it?...CRIMINALS! And to do that we have this thing called Probably Cause [that a crime is being committed or is about to be committed].

That cop was so far out of line is sickens me. And to make matters worse, he wouldn't back off. Instead, even at the end when he finally had to slink off back to the sidewalk, he STILL had to show how bad he was with the hands-on-hips bullshit. What a major tiny-dicked punk.

OP, you oughta post the asshole's name and badge number here and give us all a chance to tell him what a fuck he is acting like.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17901474

It matters if the cop pulls up from a call, and see's the guns in sight. Hanging or setting from a booth.Yes he can enter private property at that point to investigate.More Case law, they dont need a warrant in certain instances.If you dont like it then blame the elected judge that allowed it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18665062
United States
07/08/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

God damn, it's people like you, no wonder police are the way they are.

The only asshole's in this video are the one's behind the camera.

"honey, put the airsoft guns out close to the street so people can see them". Also, give our daughter a video camera so when the cops show up, we can act like gung ho badasses.

These people are pathetic.
Geometrix

User ID: 8405615
Australia
07/09/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
err, you guys are basically sticking your dick into a hornets nest.

props
smile and the world smiles with you
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

It matters if the cop pulls up from a call, and see's the guns in sight. Hanging or setting from a booth.Yes he can enter private property at that point to investigate.More Case law, they dont need a warrant in certain instances.If you dont like it then blame the elected judge that allowed it.
 Quoting: THEVOICE

There are no laws against selling rifles in your driveway. I don't know where you get your law information but you're wrong.

Now, the cop could have strolled up nicely as if he were shopping at their yard sale, but that would have required fucking BRAINS. Then he could have casually mentioned that someone said he was selling rifes, or even hand guns if he had them. And the seller could have told the "customer" cop that no, their airsoft rifles and at which point the cop could have nicely backed off and said oh, ok.

But that's not the way he handled it. And he doesn't have any right to go on to private property over guns being displayed. Now if the seller were pointing the guns at people, hell yes. But you are grossly mistaken about not having a right to sell one's personal property, regardless if some of that property happens to be a gun, real gun or not. So when you're spouting off about "certain instances", clearly, this is not one of those instances. There was no probably cause that a crime was being committed - PERIOD! What don't you get about that? Let me guess....Democrat, right?

Hint: Guns, both rifles and handguns are legal and LAWFUL to possess, sell, and buy in America
THEVOICE

United States
07/09/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: THEVOICE

also case law:
After they establish the reasonable suspicion , and probable cause.If you interfere with the investigation you can be arrested.If you refuse to identify yourself , you can be detained and taken to the jail to be identified by finger prints or other methods.
Im sure there was many more options they could have done , if they wanted to be real pricks.

GLP