Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,207 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 478,749
Pageviews Today: 813,280Threads Today: 352Posts Today: 5,370
10:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is it possible that Romney was put as the GOP canidate against Obama... because he was the weakest ?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1272738
United States
07/10/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Is it possible that Romney was put as the GOP canidate against Obama... because he was the weakest ?
think about it... all the other canidates would have truly given Obama a run for his money. This smells like the 2008 election
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14317225
Netherlands
07/10/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is it possible that Romney was put as the GOP canidate against Obama... because he was the weakest ?
ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8846775
United States
07/10/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is it possible that Romney was put as the GOP canidate against Obama... because he was the weakest ?
All he other candidates wouldv given him a run for his money? Lol you're fucking smart broiamwith
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/10/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
just saying that the obama camp would have been more worried about Cain, Santorum and Bachman
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/10/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
tey dont seem worried at all about Romney
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16474656
Thailand
07/10/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Romney is the one that you will never see coming.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/10/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
i hope you are right.... I was in LA, my wife is an actress and I went to a party with other actors and directors. Of course I knew hollywood is democratic, but I was shocked at how supportive they were to obammy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18246285
United States
07/10/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Romney is a stupid dumb-ass.

Remember when they set up John Kerry to go against Dubya? Because TPTB wanted 4 more years of Bush? Only the biggest dumb-ass they could find could have possibly lost to Dubya. Well, they found him.

Same thing with Romney.

*****SPOILER BELOW********

Enjoy your 4 more years of "CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN" with President Re-Elect, Barack OBAMA. There is no other possible outcome.

Have you watched opinion-maker CNN in the past few days? They've already decided (or its been decided for them) that it will be 4 more years of Obama. End of story.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/10/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
man isnt rush and mark lavine going to blow a fuse
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4707472
United States
07/10/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's exactly why Romney is up there. Tho it doesn't matter, even if he won, he's as liberal as Obama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19495257
United States
07/10/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about the fact that they both have ties to Massachusetts? Harvard/Gov. (s) lived there.....same friends, both healthcare advocates.....???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19011211
United States
07/10/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
just saying that the obama camp would have been more worried about Cain, Santorum and Bachman
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1272738

Only Paul...those others are tards.
Butterfly girl

User ID: 14473545
United States
07/10/2012 01:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Anything is possible...

I think Obama will win no matter what...even though i want Anyone...but him

But...I believe this script has already been written....
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven... A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16609398
United Kingdom
07/10/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1272738

A-Are you high right now?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
07/10/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Romney reminds me of when they put up Bob Dole against Billy Bob Clinton, except that George Soros now has the contract to count the votes.

GLP