Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,315 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 489,499
Pageviews Today: 800,678Threads Today: 268Posts Today: 4,399
09:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

OMG!! John Moore is right! Nibiru is here!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9538092
United States
07/13/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OMG!! John Moore is right! Nibiru is here!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1553802
Turkey
07/13/2012 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9538092

ABOUT PROFESSOR M. REZA SALAMI, Ph.D., P.E.
Professor Salami obtained his AS degree in Engineering from Northern Virginia Community College in 1977; BS and MS degrees in Civil Engineering in 1979 and 1981 from Virginia Tech; and Ph.D. in Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics in 1986

He has a BS degree5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471791
United States
07/13/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
EEEEKKKK! GLP SHTF TEOTWAWKI #596. I'll do some DMT and check with the elves. They would know. I'll post an update.
++MarketSellOff++

User ID: 1426914
United States
07/13/2012 03:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2012 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Scientists Prove Ancient Alien Cauldrons in Siberia Are Real!

can the shills add some mustard to their toes, the aliens like that on their food.
Charlie Frost

User ID: 1332758
New Zealand
07/13/2012 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have - in all honesty - been struggling with the extremely strong feeling that the shit is indeed about to hit the fan. This is based upon a progression of emotions based upon a pole shift type vision I had approximately 15 years ago.

This 'progression' consists of a 'its coming' type emotion that has now progressed to 'its just around the corner' - and by 'just around the corner' I am feeling that this means weeks to a few months - NOT years.

I could be crazy, I could be deluded. I could be plain wrong. In one way it would be a relief that I am. And I have accepted that I might be wrong. However, the vision that I talk of occurred a long time before I knew of ANYTHING to do with pole-shifts, global warming, or anyone else's similar theories - in fact it took me YEARS to determine that my vision was a demonstrable representation of a pole shift whereby a semi-permanent to permanent change in sea level would occur.

In conclusion - preparedness is key. If you are ready for a disaster but it doesn't happen, that is not a fail. You can eat your emergency food, you can re-use your emergency gear. And being prepared for ANY disaster is a smart thing to do - regardless of if it happens. It's a rational, sensible, personal insurance.

Last Edited by T_C on 07/13/2012 05:37 AM
Take your dogma and shove it!

Life is not about what happens to you, it's about how you deal with it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18496101
United Kingdom
07/13/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nibirutards... GIVE UP! If it even exists at all, it ain't coming around anytime soon! How many times do you all need to be proven wrong!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have - in all honesty - been struggling with the extremely strong feeling that the shit is indeed about to hit the fan. This is based upon a progression of emotions based upon a pole shift type vision I had approximately 15 years ago.

This 'progression' consists of a 'its coming' type emotion that has now progressed to 'its just around the corner' - and by 'just around the corner' I am feeling that this means weeks to a few months - NOT years.

I could be crazy, I could be deluded. I could be plain wrong. In one way it would be a relief that I am. And I have accepted that I might be wrong. However, the vision that I talk of occurred a long time before I knew of ANYTHING to do with pole-shifts, global warming, or anyone else's similar theories - in fact it took me YEARS to determine that my vision was a demonstrable representation of a pole shift whereby a semi-permanent to permanent change in sea level would occur.

In conclusion - preparedness is key. If you are ready for a disaster but it doesn't happen, that is not a fail. You can eat your emergency food, you can re-use your emergency gear. And being prepared for ANY disaster is a smart thing to do - regardless of if it happens. It's a rational, sensible, personal insurance.
 Quoting: Charlie Frost

i've been having vivid dreams where one day nearly everyone is gone and other weird stuff
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13926736
United States
07/13/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im a little east of fresno at about 355 above sea level, 108 miles from the coast as the crow flies.

The valley will fill with water, just moved from that area.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15724228
United States
07/13/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
you can't shake a true believer. shills gotta do better than personal attacks on us 'tards. see you all on the other side.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
i believe you govt and zombie shills may be the new fossil fuel soon. and as far as hiding underground, um, I think the things on Nibiru can go through walls. the elite had to re manifest after the last cycle swing, as the survivors were indians and agorigine people that the white people stole info from. this is described as a great cleansing ad they meant that these being are coming for the mundane negative energies like a remedy for a virus within the people. same as described in great flood stories, the naysayers and evil people wailed as they drowned. that is why only some people now are getting downloaded warnings as the information has been building within despite zombies lying around them for years. the zombies running underground is a desperate psychotic move to save their physical material bodies, fear, the same fear that has the zombie naysayers shilling the truth and have not the ability to know -- the voice does not talk to them -- you should be scared now. [link to www.alienvideo.net]

and remember, some of you are by proxy, employees of jack parsons, Crowley, Hubbard, Bush, or Hitler.

[link to www.boudillion.com]
[link to www.blackraiser.com]
[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11355555
United States
07/13/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
This dumb bitch John Moore should NOT be using CHEDDAR CHEESE on his pizzas.

That is all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
This dumb bitch John Moore should NOT be using CHEDDAR CHEESE on his pizzas.

That is all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11355555

whoa, anger is a secondary emotion to fear. is this pic a symbolic representation of your kind as soon your wagging tongue, fingers, and feet phalanges will not be able to find firm ground to latch onto soon, like a tadpole or spermazoa without water. be prepared to enter the Prometheus, "The Thing" mush goo collective as you decompose and spiritually congeal with agony.

[link to www.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14986557
United States
07/13/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone lead me to where they were talking about activity on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I didn't see this and would like to see what its about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19686825
United States
07/13/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5546541
Hungary
07/13/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nirubu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18255097

I totally think we should change it to this - sounds like a nice south Pacific island.
Resister

User ID: 669410
United States
07/13/2012 11:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
They tried to prepare us. chuckle

"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1768581
United States
07/13/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
^ yes! it even looks like what planet x is described as in the thundaar opening lol. but to whoever said that john moore claimed we'd be dead by last december, you're simply wrong. I've been following him for a while, and all he had to say about last year was that we'd start to see changes in the weather according to 'his sources'. which, we did. not saying he's absolutely right, but this site really doesn't need any more bs being spouted.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to news.discovery.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19551540
United States
07/13/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone lead me to where they were talking about activity on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I didn't see this and would like to see what its about.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14986557

wondering the same
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1067150
United States
07/13/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
They tried to prepare us. chuckle

Quoting: Resister

Yeah, i remember this show, kind of strange the story line is in step with the historical recordings/experiences of PX.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1067150
United States
07/13/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
^ yes! it even looks like what planet x is described as in the thundaar opening lol. but to whoever said that john moore claimed we'd be dead by last december, you're simply wrong. I've been following him for a while, and all he had to say about last year was that we'd start to see changes in the weather according to 'his sources'. which, we did. not saying he's absolutely right, but this site really doesn't need any more bs being spouted.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1768581

Yeah, thats the liberal crowd on this site, if they don't have or know the facts they will just make it up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19669195
Ireland
07/13/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
the idiot in the BBC youtube video is calling it nerubu.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1221657
United States
07/13/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Viacom took SpongeBob off the air for its DirecTV customers. The DOOM had begun.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9488664
United States
07/13/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
can't find recent blue ridge pkwy thread, was it deleted? talked about not just military, but govt tagged vehicles all over the place. Moore's long video stated submarine navy guy stated the water would damage up to pkwy. that area doeas look very fertile like water nd decomposition washed against it at some time and the mtns are actually better than the taller ones west because appalachians are older and are full of crystal, so the ground less likely to turn to mush with the pass by. Cherokee was largest tribe in americas before trail of tears, and their civilization survived the last pass. didn't survive possessed white guys stealing their info and shit. there's also that old Asheville thread talking about underground bases, locals were going out and reporting back odd stuff. maybe separate threads off that too, can't remember.

[link to www.skyshipsovercashiers.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
INCOMING!!! no, seriously. the thing that says it's true the most is the fact it's covered up, clowned down, and lied about so stupidly by the alternative media. add the shills and this looks to be the biggest secret of them all. now time is short apparently, according to Moore.
Tuff~Kooky

User ID: 18044353
United States
07/13/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
All signs point to this being true. It would be wise for everyone to get prepared, at least get away from the coasts for starters.
Shinnob

User ID: 14866019
United States
07/13/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am still not buying into the Nirubu deal yet. Seams odd since I lived out in remote areas and especially this last year. I have seen some things I have never seen in the sky.

Now they find all these things yet now just discover a moon around Pluto. I just do not buy this.

What I find strange is when I sought out someone who is expert, as in what are these 2 planets (not shiney) in the sky. I then never get a reply and avoided. Then I noticed they started chem trailing and would cover the view of them. I would just think I am paranoid but every time there was a good view of these things?. I am not a astronomer, just someone who loves to gaze at stars for over 40 years.

I at times think they will keep this secret so the cash registers keep going ka ching. Until it cannot be covered up any longer.

I have two eyes and now even binoculars, yet nobody educated can tell me what I see. Even if they are next to me. Its frustrating.
Your Anishinaabe friend Shinnob, Shinnob @ you tube.

GLP