Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,521 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,198,101
Pageviews Today: 2,309,907Threads Today: 1,077Posts Today: 20,200
11:48 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

OMG!! John Moore is right! Nibiru is here!!!

Solar Guardian

User ID: 24318416
Malaysia
09/23/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OMG!! John Moore is right! Nibiru is here!!!
Can somebody please pin this piece of excretion? dribble
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16626324
United States
09/24/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
According to their level of possession, these walk-ins tend to show apathy and a sense of fakeness when it comes to emotions, as everything is scripted in their appearance to the public. [link to www.youtube.com] These zombies are multiplying at an alarming rate now thanks to employment, GMO's, vaccines, chemtrails, tainted water, frequencies, etc. A true contagion meant to get worse in effect and severity. As with Moore and most if not all media outlets, the deceptions have to contain elements of truth in order to be effective to the spirit. Look up Twilight language and occult imprinting.

9/24/2012 John Moore Show

Does everything seem to be going back to normal, or have that pervasive feeling that it will -- that you've seen this all before and you don't want to sound and look crazy to the heard? Does the heard eagerly perform norms still, hanging on to their story lines, their coping mechanisms during these up and down times? That is the TWZ graph doing another bounce in novelty. Like Solomon's Seal, Sigils, and the Goetia -- the old world elite are doing mass Twilight language inserts, ceremonies, sacrificial offerings, and magic to stop the collapse of this cycle. But their magic will continually fail as it is the Anti-Christos and the aliens/ archons/ daemons are whatever that really control the Unified fields. The archons are letting their subordinate bankers and wealthy class down gradually as to not panic them in the same way the elite do to you. Everything is a projection. When the TWZ graph dips again you will feel the urgency again, weird change -- whereby these novelty peeks will lose eventually to total collapse. This cycle, that began around 3,600 years ago, is like an old radio frequency teetering out, like a pulse.

Thread: Costco peoples carts were almost empty on every aisle - this is getting insane
Thread: Kansas and Missouri got sprayed to hell today
Thread: Strange sounds in sky
Thread: Gas begins surging from salt cavern below sinkhole hours after roof breached
Thread: Obama Doesn't Fill 5,000-Seat Wisconsin Pavillion, National Media Claims 18,000 Crowd!
Thread: Riots in China -- Breaking news
Thread: MORE COSMIC RAYS HITTING US NOW!!!(vid)
Thread: MORE STRANGE SOUNDS CHRISTCHURCH NEW ZEALAND - SOUND PHENOMENON VIDEO
Thread: <<BREAKING>>2 Chinese surveillance ships are in #Japan territorial waters near the disputed uninhabited islands.
Thread: Syria has fired on Jordanian Teritory provoking a fierce battle
Thread: Muslim Outrage Spreads to Philippines - How it All Started
Thread: CNN Reports Details Of Dead Ambassadors Journal - OBAMA LEFT HIM TO DIE (On Purpose?)
Thread: OBAMA- Death of Four Americans including the US Ambassador is just a ' bump in the road'
Thread: JUST-IN: Taiwan now Enters the Fight over Disputed Japan / China Islands
Thread: Gravitational Wave Ripples hitting earth as we speak?
Thread: BREAKING: Spanish Revolution Could Start Today as Occupy Activists Attempt to Take Congress. 1,350 Riot Police Prep for Possible Coup!
[link to www.silverdoctors.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14136278
United States
09/24/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
So John Moore's secret/ secret source in Mexico, as you can hear on his 9/24/2012 show embedded above -- references a GLP thread from 3/22/2011 as proof of a Chinese invasion? As well a Russian cargo plane donating 2 helicopters to Mexico's Marine Institute? W- da-mother-fucking fuck? is dis shitz?
Thread: The Lowdown on Chinese Troops in Mexico

I think they are supposed to be clowns on purpose to poo poo potentially real information that will surface later. Like the UFO dude on History Channel Ancient Aliens. why the fuck hairspray your hair into straight up wings for a TV show? is he trying to emulate this: [link to huagl.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14385873
United States
09/24/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Late September strangeness...

Thread: Are You Getting All This?
Thread: something very odd just happened here in south wales UK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14385873
United States
09/24/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think all of the Twilight language is sadistic, as it has been planting memes and programs into the sub-conscious to go along with chemicals and frequencies to change people and the spirits that animate them into something really really bad. Something we haven't seen the end result of yet. Maybe the zombies and mutations depicted in sci-fi moves.

According to Robert Temple, there are 50 Anunnaki who "sit like poodles, smiling at Anu". If we substract 50 from 72, we are left with 22 other "Archons, sitting on thrones of gold". Are these 22 "Archons" the other 22 major players from the Planet Nibiru's hierarchy?

Once again the evidence seems to point to the Planet Nibiru as the abode of these terrifying Archons of Destiny, who rule with their merciless logic.

How does one know if one has successfully "escaped the clutches" of these Archons? When you realize that you have become at least partially detached from planetary realities, you are on your way to escaping.

-----

"The object of life, the reason for which sapiens was created, is not for him to enjoy life in the garden of the Lord, but only as a pawn in his vineyards, a worker so perfect he can act as cultivator and food at the same time.

"If man could prevent his golden broth from being stolen, with this vital product he could become equal to the gods, rapidly evolving upon integrally using the products from the chemical laboratory of his physical body. This is exactly what is done by the student of Hermeticism, who is transitorily freed by the Archons of Destiny. Said individual, by virtue of his understanding and responsibility, has no need of an overseer with whip in hand to oblige him to evolve through suffering, as he takes responsibility for his evolution into his own hands, and if he deems it necessary submits himself to the same temporary suffering in order to attain eternal happiness. This is in contrast to the profane or worldly person who chooses fleeting enjoyment at the expense of 'eternal' suffering.

"If the student fails or turns aside from his path, taking advantage of his temporary freedom, the Archons again take him under their control, punishing him very severely.

[link to www.magickriver.net]

I think this thread is on to something. The 7 planets are regarded as the chief archons. So Marduk does appear to represent the anti-christ. So think back to Moore, as he announced Nibiru is HERE!

They are celebrating in code and using Twilight language and ceremonies just as much as GMO's, cell phones, and vaccines to change us for this up coming harvest. This stuff pervades all religions and philosophies, in all cultures. Carved even into pyramids and stones.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24372719
United States
09/24/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sept. 2012 footage of semi truck with a masonic logo on door hauling FEMA coffins.

[link to www.indymedia.co.uk]
Thread: WHY MICHELLE CAME HOME - Interesting!
Thread: AN ALIEN-LIKE VOICE JUST BRIEFLY FORCED AN MSNBC SHOW OFF THE AIR (SERIOUSLY)
Thread: Atlantic Weather anomaly on sat picture !
Thread: FBI Fully Aware Obama is Ineligible
Thread: OBAMA case NOT dismissed
Thread: China has completed full scale invasion of Taiwan military exercise.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24376028
United States
09/24/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sept. 24, 2012

‘The Hum’: Multiple West Seattle reports say it’s back
September 24, 2012 at 7:27 pm | In West Seattle news |

For the first time since our reports on “The Hum” two weeks ago (here, here, and here), we are getting multiple reports that people are hearing it again – so far mostly from eastern West Seattle.

[link to westseattleblog.com]
Solar Guardian

User ID: 24378015
Malaysia
09/24/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pin diz shitz nau!!! :rap:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24376028
United States
09/24/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Senior editor Gordon Duff, of Veteran's Today is currently reporting on Clyde Lewis that he received two intelligence sources, one from South Korea that stated that the U.S. and other nations are facing a hostile, alien threat. He also stated that the U.S. is arresting people hoaxing UFO Youtube videos. He went on to say that these hoaxers were spending upwards of thousands of dollars with little monetary gain, stating that there was some ominous entities funding these hoaxers in an attempt to clown down the subject and cause cognitive dissonance. Now it must be said that Duff is not a UFO conspiracy guy, and he stated that his magazine is a rest stop for veteran intelligence operatives.

Now one should recall a post on this thread stating that this was a psy op of some sort, especially since it involves Kerry Cassidy, perhaps given cover for some type of foreign military movement into U.S. waters. Before going into Project Bluebeam and the infamous three cards by Roslin, it has been clear that the governments of the world have reversed engineered alien technology. But what should be understood is the approach of some Mayan harvest and these very governments make sacrifices through wars and work suffrage to these entities, so going to war with inter-dimensional beings that make up the very Matrix seems a little far fetched, as the only way to battle the entities is the way of gnosis and spirit (per abductee accounts and study), not guns and boats. So this begs the question: What in the hell are these spooks and their satanic bosses up to here.

We have weird noises coming from above and below, weird weather, and weird lights in the sky on a regular basis now. We have celestial changes and solar anomalies. So I offer these sources for further investigation, and empaths please indulge as your sight is far better than any technology. And to make things even stranger, Duff -- after an hour diatribe into dark operations involving alien and govt. connections, he said he just made up the whole Pacific UFO war, totally throwing Lewis for a loop. And when Duff said this, his voice quaked. I mean, WTF?

A friend of mine recently sent me Gordon Duff’s article via Veteran’s Today citing numerous intelligence tips that a dramatic UFO battle occurred between terrestrial US Naval Military and what were described as “Extraterrestrial UFOs” off the west coast. I had my doubts about the validity of the stated events, simply because I know the complexity of what is unfolding is more than what Gordon’s article would have you think. The negative extraterrestrial threat is real, but in my estimation no longer worth fearing. This was the reason I did not reblog Gordon’s article because intuitively I knew there was more to this than what seemed to be an imminent alien invasion. This looks like it will be one hell of a wake up call for Gordon.

More likely, I speculated, were members of the cabal utilizing anti-gravitic/”UFO” technology to either 1) Attack terrestrial US Military or 2) Generate some type of psyop with the collective psyche using said technology.

[link to golden-rule.org]

UFO War–Veterans Today’s Gordon Duff Puts His Head ON The Chopping Block!
[link to johnkettler.com]

For some strange reason Veteran's Today is not permitted here either, so you will need to Google his original article.
KillerWhales

User ID: 21919315
United States
09/24/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Just because you're breathing doesn't mean that you're alive, just because you're human doesn't mean you have to die.
RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
09/24/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: UFO PHOTOS (1200+) # World UFO Photo Gallery + Ongoing Links, Articles & Videos
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
09/25/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pin This Pestilence! Now! scheminggoaway
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11672709
United States
09/25/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
open source email:

Exclusive: “Do Not Go Anywhere Far From Home Between Now And Nov.. You Will Not Be Able To Get Back Home If You Do” Says Federal Police Officer
Saturday, September 22, 2012 19:51

First, let me give you some background as to what I do for a living. I work at a law enforcement dealer. Basically, my company sells guns, ammo, ballistic vests, uniforms, and other duty and tactical gear to police, fire, and military. So I deal with cops on a daily basis and have become friends with many of them.

This morning I was trying to resolve a shipping error for one of my regular customers. He is a Lieutenant at a federal police agency. His department trains with homeland security in Arkansas annually and is kept in the loop with potential threats and situations that may need his agency’s assistance. After a lengthy telephone conversation about the shipping error to his department, he got completely serious with me on the phone. He said “let me give you a tip, and take this seriously. Do not go anywhere far from home between now and November. You will not be able to get back home if you do.”. That’s all he could tell me, as I tried to get more detailed information from him by asking questions. He rushed me off the phone as if he was telling me something he shouldn’t be. I was pretty stunned at what I just was told. This gentleman has never acted like this before and is far from a so called “conspiracy nut-job”.
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
09/25/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
open source email:

Exclusive: “Do Not Go Anywhere Far From Home Between Now And Nov.. You Will Not Be Able To Get Back Home If You Do” Says Federal Police Officer

First, let me give you some background as to what I do for a living. I work at a law enforcement dealer. Basically, my company sells guns, ammo, ballistic vests, uniforms, and other duty and tactical gear to police, fire, and military. So I deal with cops on a daily basis and have become friends with many of them.

This morning I was trying to resolve a shipping error for one of my regular customers. He is a Lieutenant at a federal police agency. His department trains with homeland security in Arkansas annually and is kept in the loop with potential threats and situations that may need his agency’s assistance. After a lengthy telephone conversation about the shipping error to his department, he got completely serious with me on the phone. He said “let me give you a tip, and take this seriously. Do not go anywhere far from home between now and November. You will not be able to get back home if you do.”. That’s all he could tell me, as I tried to get more detailed information from him by asking questions. He rushed me off the phone as if he was telling me something he shouldn’t be. I was pretty stunned at what I just was told. This gentleman has never acted like this before and is far from a so called “conspiracy nut-job”.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11672709

spockahhh
Vesper33

User ID: 23275351
United States
09/25/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
open source email:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11672709

Hey, thank you for the post. I was wondering if you were given this e-mail, and if not, where did you find it? I want to pass it on, but don't want to scare anyone if it is just doom crap. Is it a valid e-mail or do you know? Thank you for your time.
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
09/25/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone here have any critical intel about upcoming earthquakes? abduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12799220
Australia
09/25/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know if you guys have seen the daylight comet post yet? Comet just discovered that will be possibly brighter than the moon and visible in the daylight in about 12 months from now. This thing must be huge and it was only discovered weeks ago. Makes you wonder what else could just appear out of nowhere.
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
09/25/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Magnitude 9.8 Earthquake by December 8 2012
Vesper33

User ID: 23275351
United States
09/25/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know if you guys have seen the daylight comet post yet? Comet just discovered that will be possibly brighter than the moon and visible in the daylight in about 12 months from now. This thing must be huge and it was only discovered weeks ago. Makes you wonder what else could just appear out of nowhere.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12799220

Just went and looked it up. Very cool and interesting! Thanks for mentioning it. I agree, I don't have faith that we see everything coming like some people contend. We miss so much for various reasons, that I could easily see something creepying up on us.
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
cmoG530

User ID: 23335059
United States
09/25/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's just one little problem....The Bible doesn't teach the "rapture". Nor is the word there.
Was the rapture idea created and added to the Bible in the 1960's? --- yes. Does new age, Lucis Trust, the Arcane school and Share International promote Ashtar command as the saviors? --- yes. (look at scientology, Zeta talk, etc.) Like on the movie "Skyline," the light will pull you in. Did the Mayans depict the alien Rapture? --- I think so. I mean, why does that Olmec calendar center the US rotunda?

Most people do not realize that the most guarded Nazi secret, during and after WWII was the Unified Field experiments. The war was not about what the Nazis had done, but what they were preparing to do, similar to ancient Atlantis and what CERN is doing today. Look up foo fighters. Pilots stated, as today, that they flew right through the orbs of light, or the UFO's. That they were made up of some type of plasma energy.

Science does state that everything around you, including your body, air, planets, and oceans are curved fields of energy that do not come together as interpreted particles until a conscious being acknowledges the codes, or that particular vantage point through their illusory 5 senses. Even the brain is acknowledged in this way through feeling, in fact that is where the spirit and Matrix meet. This gives you the perception of smell, touch, sight, etc. Unlocking that door might set you free somewhat.

The story lines that have been allotted by black magicians and their alien overlords are the mechanism that changes the soul in order for it to be consumed by the parent body, or as the new ager's call it, "The One." The collective, the real motivation behind totalitarian ideologies, socialism, and communism, albeit capitalism is also part of vampirism, or currency exchange that measure loosh profitability. -- The Metropolis ideal, as dualism always has to ideals to chose from i order to precipitate sacrifice, suffrage, and the over all bi-polar nature of man. The inner conflict that never sees resolution.

Look around, most people emulate TV shows and are basically clones to the ideals set forth by the black magicians, or Hollywood producers that channel scripts through auto-writing as they are admittedly Walk-in's, just like transhumanists, academics, and top scientists. People's dreams, wants, and hates all come from the stories, or teachings of school and culture.

I think the subordinate human elite here are actually using technologies like HAARP to relieve pressures in the earth in order to keep the illusion, or current story going a little longer until some specific point in our near future is met.
Thread: Sinkhole: “Gas is coming out of the ground everywhere… a massive amount”
[link to www.youtube.com]
Thread: British Virgin Islands - EARTHQUAKE swarm...when CALIFORNIA Starts Virgin Island stops..definite correlation

Loosh is the product that the aliens are after here, and emotions will undoubtedly be out the roof when everything crashes all at once as most will be spiritually unprepared for the changes, having vested all of their energy into consumerism and materialism. This is most likely the purpose. But if you go to Google trends and insert the words ARCHON, unified field, or holographic universe - you will find that these topics have more interest now than say -- MTV, CNN, or even the Austin bullhorn's show. The idea of fringe is another stigma, one intended to isolate you, like putting you into an isolation chamber, which experimental psychologists like doing to their subjects -- as it causes astral projection, or separation. And these white coats, or human subordinates have obviously been instructed to induce a pandemic of schizophrenia and Zombie attacks, using chemicals, mind shattering ideas (mostly truths that were classified), and frequency based technologies. Be assured, the story will follow you when you leave the body and ride you right into the belly of the Beast. That is the goal of the false religions, secular philosophies, and habits, or vices. All possessions are based in guilt, shame, pity, and torment by throwing one's issues into their proverbial faces. An astral court room if you will, especially by the main judge: Saturn, the chief demiurge.

On Sept. 20, 2012 there was an anticipation of novel change due to the TWZ graph. We did see global changes take place, scripted or not (it is really all the same in the end), but sometimes the magicians are inserting changes unbeknownst to the public, hence the word occult, or secret. Precipitation of events is always layered in cause -- chaos theory. There were strange anomalies, with some trends already novel, like the alien like sounds from above.

Thread: What caused the Goes magnetometer to drop below zero for an instant on september the 20 of 2012?

Sept. 20, 2012 -- Turkey.

If you pay attention, you might notice that the religions, movies, popular culture, science, and current events are all pointing to the same probability. That an alien rapture, or should I say: Harvest is fast approaching, coinciding with the 2012 prophesies of not only the Mayans (Aztecs/ Olmecs), but the Dogon, TWZ, Hopi, Cherokee, aboriginal peoples, Egyptians, occult texts, and the Chinese. A harvesting of the "Branded," or marked so to speak, those souls that forgot their spiritual beginnings in favor of material possession. And willingly I might add.

Keep in mind, a virus is corrupt information -- disinformation, meant to trick the immune system in order to replicate itself within a body -- a contagion.

As Above, So Below.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24229648

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
09/25/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

There's just one little problem....The Bible doesn't teach the "rapture". Nor is the word there.

Such a tired old argument that isn't true. What will happen is clearly described. We will be caught up together, in a moment, in a twinkling of the eye. There is more but its boring to keep teaching it to unbelievers.
Kazedfin

User ID: 23929886
Australia
09/25/2012 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow! This thread has taken a turn for the better. I'm bookmarking it for later reading and viewing.
Goofy Thum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24382925
United States
09/25/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please remember to discern the spook doublespeak, thank you for your mind numbing cooperation.

The John Moore Show 9/25/2012

Thread: Japanese Coast Guard vessels fire water cannon to turn away Taiwan boats near disputed islands
Thread: Tennessee A Low Humming / Rumble Noise ?
Thread: Big Buoy Data/250ft!
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Thread: JUST-IN: Muslim Brotherhood Mobilizes to Overthrow Jordan's King Abdullah!!
Thread: BREAKING; Libya Parliament Under Attack!!
Thread: ****Live Feeds****Riot police prepared as Spain set to surround the National Congress 25 S in Madrid 5:30pm / 11:30am EST
Thread: Israel Gives Obama deadline of September 25 to deal with Iran WW3 October Surprise
Thread: Italy:And so it begins...F**k to the EURO- Naples launches local currency...The "NAPO"
Thread: F 22 over central NJ
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7803284
United States
09/25/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
This guy is as full of shit as a Christmas goose
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1098648
United States
09/25/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is this thread rated so highly?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24403404
United States
09/25/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ann Barnhardt 9/24/2012
If she is right than we're in trouble

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24403404
United States
09/25/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, to add to the John Moore issue. I've worked many years in mental health and know about issues with veterans and prescription pill abuse and can say that man, especially on that latest show posted above, sounds like he is taking pain killers and opiates. His slurring, gasping for breath due to dry mouth, and lack of conscience regarding misleading his listeners seem to suggest he has an addiction problem. Not to say he isn't on the payroll of some agency as most military and govt workers are on psychotropics and pain killers. If so, this explains his lack of empathy and judgment. I've witnessed many of social workers and LEO stealing client's narcotics and medications, it is rampant with PTSD.
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
09/25/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Was the rapture idea created and added to the Bible in the 1960's? --- yes. Does new age, Lucis Trust, the Arcane school and Share International promote Ashtar command as the saviors? --- yes. (look at scientology, Zeta talk, etc.) Like on the movie "Skyline," the light will pull you in. Did the Mayans depict the alien Rapture? --- I think so. I mean, why does that Olmec calendar center the US rotunda?

Most people do not realize that the most guarded Nazi secret, during and after WWII was the Unified Field experiments. The war was not about what the Nazis had done, but what they were preparing to do, similar to ancient Atlantis and what CERN is doing today. Look up foo fighters. Pilots stated, as today, that they flew right through the orbs of light, or the UFO's. That they were made up of some type of plasma energy.

Science does state that everything around you, including your body, air, planets, and oceans are curved fields of energy that do not come together as interpreted particles until a conscious being acknowledges the codes, or that particular vantage point through their illusory 5 senses. Even the brain is acknowledged in this way through feeling, in fact that is where the spirit and Matrix meet. This gives you the perception of smell, touch, sight, etc. Unlocking that door might set you free somewhat.

The story lines that have been allotted by black magicians and their alien overlords are the mechanism that changes the soul in order for it to be consumed by the parent body, or as the new ager's call it, "The One." The collective, the real motivation behind totalitarian ideologies, socialism, and communism, albeit capitalism is also part of vampirism, or currency exchange that measure loosh profitability. -- The Metropolis ideal, as dualism always has to ideals to chose from i order to precipitate sacrifice, suffrage, and the over all bi-polar nature of man. The inner conflict that never sees resolution.

Look around, most people emulate TV shows and are basically clones to the ideals set forth by the black magicians, or Hollywood producers that channel scripts through auto-writing as they are admittedly Walk-in's, just like transhumanists, academics, and top scientists. People's dreams, wants, and hates all come from the stories, or teachings of school and culture.

I think the subordinate human elite here are actually using technologies like HAARP to relieve pressures in the earth in order to keep the illusion, or current story going a little longer until some specific point in our near future is met.
Thread: Sinkhole: “Gas is coming out of the ground everywhere… a massive amount”
[link to www.youtube.com]
Thread: British Virgin Islands - EARTHQUAKE swarm...when CALIFORNIA Starts Virgin Island stops..definite correlation

Loosh is the product that the aliens are after here, and emotions will undoubtedly be out the roof when everything crashes all at once as most will be spiritually unprepared for the changes, having vested all of their energy into consumerism and materialism. This is most likely the purpose. But if you go to Google trends and insert the words ARCHON, unified field, or holographic universe - you will find that these topics have more interest now than say -- MTV, CNN, or even the Austin bullhorn's show. The idea of fringe is another stigma, one intended to isolate you, like putting you into an isolation chamber, which experimental psychologists like doing to their subjects -- as it causes astral projection, or separation. And these white coats, or human subordinates have obviously been instructed to induce a pandemic of schizophrenia and Zombie attacks, using chemicals, mind shattering ideas (mostly truths that were classified), and frequency based technologies. Be assured, the story will follow you when you leave the body and ride you right into the belly of the Beast. That is the goal of the false religions, secular philosophies, and habits, or vices. All possessions are based in guilt, shame, pity, and torment by throwing one's issues into their proverbial faces. An astral court room if you will, especially by the main judge: Saturn, the chief demiurge.

On Sept. 20, 2012 there was an anticipation of novel change due to the TWZ graph. We did see global changes take place, scripted or not (it is really all the same in the end), but sometimes the magicians are inserting changes unbeknownst to the public, hence the word occult, or secret. Precipitation of events is always layered in cause -- chaos theory. There were strange anomalies, with some trends already novel, like the alien like sounds from above.

Thread: What caused the Goes magnetometer to drop below zero for an instant on september the 20 of 2012?

Sept. 20, 2012 -- Turkey.

If you pay attention, you might notice that the religions, movies, popular culture, science, and current events are all pointing to the same probability. That an alien rapture, or should I say: Harvest is fast approaching, coinciding with the 2012 prophesies of not only the Mayans (Aztecs/ Olmecs), but the Dogon, TWZ, Hopi, Cherokee, aboriginal peoples, Egyptians, occult texts, and the Chinese. A harvesting of the "Branded," or marked so to speak, those souls that forgot their spiritual beginnings in favor of material possession. And willingly I might add.

Keep in mind, a virus is corrupt information -- disinformation, meant to trick the immune system in order to replicate itself within a body -- a contagion.

As Above, So Below.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24229648

Quoting: cmoG530

bump
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19412151
United Kingdom
09/25/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, to add to the John Moore issue. I've worked many years in mental health and know about issues with veterans and prescription pill abuse and can say that man, especially on that latest show posted above, sounds like he is taking pain killers and opiates. His slurring, gasping for breath due to dry mouth, and lack of conscience regarding misleading his listeners seem to suggest he has an addiction problem. Not to say he isn't on the payroll of some agency as most military and govt workers are on psychotropics and pain killers. If so, this explains his lack of empathy and judgment. I've witnessed many of social workers and LEO stealing client's narcotics and medications, it is rampant with PTSD.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24403404

shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24415693
United States
09/25/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Gordon Duff interview on 9/24/2012.
Chief editor of Veterans Today claiming govts are fighting hostile aliens.
[link to www.groundzeromedia.org]

GLP