Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,096 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 374,506
Pageviews Today: 620,414Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,795
08:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

OMG!! John Moore is right! Nibiru is here!!!

ExoPoliChick

User ID: 12909685
Canada
10/24/2012 10:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OMG!! John Moore is right! Nibiru is here!!!
Breaking...RBN is killing Studio B. Mike Harris, John Moore's partner in Nibiru crime is getting Axed, last day is Friday. John Moore is also on RBN Studio B, is Moore being Axed as well? [link to republicbroadcasting.org]

5a
 Quoting: TBar 13725461

Moore announced yesterday that he's going to Studio A and a new time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Resident Led Zeppelin Expert (ask me anything!)

Traveler of both time and space

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.' ~ Chris Hitchens
ExoPoliChick

Canada
10/24/2012 10:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10669834

God is for everyone in the Universe. Do you sick tards actually believe the 1.4 billion+ people in China and Japan who are neither Muslims nor Christians would go to Hell just because they are not born to parents of such followers? alien03alien11alien16
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

There is no hell.

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.' ~ Chris Hitchens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13725461
United States
10/24/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Breaking...RBN is killing Studio B. Mike Harris, John Moore's partner in Nibiru crime is getting Axed, last day is Friday. John Moore is also on RBN Studio B, is Moore being Axed as well? [link to republicbroadcasting.org]

5a

Quoting: ExoPoliChick

Where are the Ruskies? The Chinese? The 'Coastal Evacuations'? Nibiru?
His days are numbered...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10879316
United States
10/24/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
alienalienalien

Who slipped up during the anal probe interfacing process and gave the monkey bots our 3rd generation energy directed weapons technology?

Was it you Kamuzestrophopia?

---no Detrawopnzinkaho. It was not me. I have been assigned to the aeon reader who has been interpreting the patterns of the Matrix again. Command puts all of their efforts into keeping these creatures in isolation and attacks them with our avatars and language stigmas. But it is hard to get them to stop. This one has intercepted our plans to turn avatars into zombies using chocolate and Skittles.
[link to www.youtube.com]

OK, Kamu, that was more information than I needed to know. I hate the aeon gone wild assignments.

Anyway, we have obtained proof of the monkey bots using the EDW to initiate their own 2012 doom. We can only assume that the GMO's have affected their capacity to think straight and to make congruent affiliations with the One.

Observe case study 103-b4.

and...

and...

Of course we will have to walk into whoever is responsible and have them walk into traffic.
ExoPoliChick

Canada
10/24/2012 10:59 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10879316

What do you supposed that is?

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

ExoPoliChick

Canada
10/24/2012 11:00 AM

Report Abusive Post

5a

Quoting: ExoPoliChick

Where are the Ruskies? The Chinese? The 'Coastal Evacuations'? Nibiru?
His days are numbered...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13725461

Yep, gotta say that first it was all doooooooooom and now not so much doom but lots of sales guys on peddling shelters, air cleaners and freeze dried foods. The doom was the sequeway to the sales pitch......

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26213905
Germany
10/24/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
alienalienalien

Who slipped up during the anal probe interfacing process and gave the monkey bots our 3rd generation energy directed weapons technology?

Was it you Kamuzestrophopia?

---no Detrawopnzinkaho. It was not me. I have been assigned to the aeon reader who has been interpreting the patterns of the Matrix again. Command puts all of their efforts into keeping these creatures in isolation and attacks them with our avatars and language stigmas. But it is hard to get them to stop. This one has intercepted our plans to turn avatars into zombies using chocolate and Skittles.

OK, Kamu, that was more information than I needed to know. I hate the aeon gone wild assignments.

Anyway, we have obtained proof of the monkey bots using the EDW to initiate their own 2012 doom. We can only assume that the GMO's have affected their capacity to think straight and to make congruent affiliations with the One.

Observe case study 103-b4.

and...

and...

Of course we will have to walk into whoever is responsible and have them walk into traffic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10879316

putin

You are the reason why shills have so much success in debunking it thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9874666
United States
10/24/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worker Greys: The cogwheels of the surface story must follow a procession of illusory events in order to entrain the beliefs of the dreamer. So therefore action proceeds reaction, or cause -n- effect must be adhered to as to not allow the dreamer any chance of breaking the spell of the Matrix holographic story lines taking place. This is the alchemy of casual events, as above, so below. Changes in the code and script takes place below in Netherworld. Be careful as the aeons pick up on patterns despite the intensity of the dream and notice glitches like black cats and deja vu. ---And never let two of them meet in the dream!
KD
And be mindful of the Mantis as they are of the opposing House. We anticipate that they are about to unleash a shadowed Christos onto our avatars within this facet of the dream experience.
CODE RED!!!

The aeon code breaker above is not the main threat. She will help inspire another.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25022363
United States
10/24/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

God is for everyone in the Universe. Do you sick tards actually believe the 1.4 billion+ people in China and Japan who are neither Muslims nor Christians would go to Hell just because they are not born to parents of such followers? alien03alien11alien16

SG, although there is a lot of judgemental attitude on both sides of this issue... and I do not think this is the message God or Jesus Christ is trying to get us to live by...

the idea that there is a God and that we might have a responsibily to acknowledge Him does not require anyone to condemn another to hell... hell was not created for us, but that does not mean there isn't a place where God destroys errant, rebellious or distorted spirit energy...

God gives us a free will and intelligence within an intelligent design... the rest is up to us... and does appear to mean that many, if not most will choose to serve themselves rather than Him...

:)

My experience Beekeeping:

I can see that to raise the healthiest bees and the best honey, I can only harvest a small percentage of the honey my bees produce... bees come and go, working themselves to death, and yet we eat honey as if it is just another sweetener... every spoonful of honey represents the effort and lives of bees... yet we toss it on our cereal or in tea and never think of the lives lost creating this substance...

and yet we expect God, the supreme Creator, to value each of our lives... because we have a consciousness, we place value on ourselves... because we self-reflect, rather than mindlessly making honey, we feel we should be valued.... and how dare there be a God who might not...

Interesting that the distinction is the consciousness... the ability to reflect... how many humans are living unexamined lives? How many live as if the only importance is the herd mentality of the most recent tv shows, the moments of self-gratification drinking booze or smoking herb, womanizing, dating, shopping or eating our favorite foods? Never caring nor considering that this mindless activity might have no value to the Divine?

Beekeeping

One time one of my hives began a raid on another hive... the hive being raided was a bit difficult... well, actually, they tried to kill me! yup, the whole hive would have stung me to death if they could have... similar to the "luciferian rebellion" in a way...

so when I saw them getting raided I decided to see what would happen... I could have stepped in, closed down both hives, smoked them, covered the hive under attack, etc...

But, I didn't. :) I let things take their course and lost that hive... I payed $100 for them... but I was not really interested in perpetuating that hive. better to have gentle bees... ironically, the hive attacking them were general very productive and gentle... and because they flourished collectively, they were able to take over the other hive...

In some ways I might have represented the supernatural in this situation... I had placed the hive that was attacked near the flight path of the hive attacking... and I could have intervened and spared thousands of bees... I did love those bees and valued them, but I also knew that they might not be the best hive to split from... and, I was curious to see what would happen...

Beekeeping

My atheist friend wants his own supernatural experience serendipitously... he won't even bother to exercise his free will and ask God for understanding or even a sign... It might be too painful if God does not oblige...

there must be some aspect of faith that is energetically desriable to God...

yet some he has historically intervened with... he even uses the negative and light aspects in the luciferian deception to do this, IMO, through ET abductions and historic interventions...

or he sends his angels to intervene...

this would be like me tending my bee hive... God has blessed us all with awareness and sensitivity enough to realize His presence... the rest is usually up to us...

For myself, I was raised with a Christian background, but could have easily fallen away... but I prayed for understanding once I logically concluded that there might be a God and the answers just kept rolling in...

imagine a hive that is a good producer, makes a good effort... the beekeeper might make an extra effort for that hive... unless part of his plan does not call for it...

At the end of the day, we have to accept God's will above our own desires...

An interesting exception to this is Jesus Christ, who repeatedly exhorts his disciples to ask for anything in his name and we will recieve it...

Is this why there is such a strong attept to discredit Jesus Christ in the new age culture? Our own doubts undermine us and disempower us from our true purpose...

Thread: John Lear may be wrong about Christ
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/24/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
why so serious?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/24/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like a party brother. Another opportunity. scheming

Remember, the Roman monkey bots called you a bitch and weak as they poked you with a spear. They laughed and asked to see your powers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26139987
United States
10/24/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG...NO HE"S NOT !
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/24/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
alica castellanus per exertus

Thread: Hurricane Sandy - All Models show a US East-Coast Impact of Epic Proportions! 6.5 Quake in Costa Rica & 5.4 Caymans

Ut 54 est ut Ingredior , EGO hic to order Saturnia expleo oraculum of Wormwood Diaries ut pollicitus volo. Permissum lemma totus lego meus somnium. Permissum navitas of a tempestas repleo suum caput capitis per change per occasus mihi solvo.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26204365
Malaysia
10/24/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

SG, although there is a lot of judgemental attitude on both sides of this issue... and I do not think this is the message God or Jesus Christ is trying to get us to live by...

the idea that there is a God and that we might have a responsibily to acknowledge Him does not require anyone to condemn another to hell... hell was not created for us, but that does not mean there isn't a place where God destroys errant, rebellious or distorted spirit energy...

God gives us a free will and intelligence within an intelligent design... the rest is up to us... and does appear to mean that many, if not most will choose to serve themselves rather than Him...

My experience Beekeeping:

I can see that to raise the healthiest bees and the best honey, I can only harvest a small percentage of the honey my bees produce... bees come and go, working themselves to death, and yet we eat honey as if it is just another sweetener... every spoonful of honey represents the effort and lives of bees... yet we toss it on our cereal or in tea and never think of the lives lost creating this substance...

and yet we expect God, the supreme Creator, to value each of our lives... because we have a consciousness, we place value on ourselves... because we self-reflect, rather than mindlessly making honey, we feel we should be valued.... and how dare there be a God who might not...

Interesting that the distinction is the consciousness... the ability to reflect... how many humans are living unexamined lives? How many live as if the only importance is the herd mentality of the most recent tv shows, the moments of self-gratification drinking booze or smoking herb, womanizing, dating, shopping or eating our favorite foods? Never caring nor considering that this mindless activity might have no value to the Divine?

Beekeeping

One time one of my hives began a raid on another hive... the hive being raided was a bit difficult... well, actually, they tried to kill me! yup, the whole hive would have stung me to death if they could have... similar to the "luciferian rebellion" in a way...

so when I saw them getting raided I decided to see what would happen... I could have stepped in, closed down both hives, smoked them, covered the hive under attack, etc...

But, I didn't. :) I let things take their course and lost that hive... I payed $100 for them... but I was not really interested in perpetuating that hive. better to have gentle bees... ironically, the hive attacking them were general very productive and gentle... and because they flourished collectively, they were able to take over the other hive...

In some ways I might have represented the supernatural in this situation... I had placed the hive that was attacked near the flight path of the hive attacking... and I could have intervened and spared thousands of bees... I did love those bees and valued them, but I also knew that they might not be the best hive to split from... and, I was curious to see what would happen...

Beekeeping

My atheist friend wants his own supernatural experience serendipitously... he won't even bother to exercise his free will and ask God for understanding or even a sign... It might be too painful if God does not oblige...

there must be some aspect of faith that is energetically desriable to God...

yet some he has historically intervened with... he even uses the negative and light aspects in the luciferian deception to do this, IMO, through ET abductions and historic interventions...

or he sends his angels to intervene...

this would be like me tending my bee hive... God has blessed us all with awareness and sensitivity enough to realize His presence... the rest is usually up to us...

For myself, I was raised with a Christian background, but could have easily fallen away... but I prayed for understanding once I logically concluded that there might be a God and the answers just kept rolling in...

imagine a hive that is a good producer, makes a good effort... the beekeeper might make an extra effort for that hive... unless part of his plan does not call for it...

At the end of the day, we have to accept God's will above our own desires...

An interesting exception to this is Jesus Christ, who repeatedly exhorts his disciples to ask for anything in his name and we will recieve it...

Is this why there is such a strong attept to discredit Jesus Christ in the new age culture? Our own doubts undermine us and disempower us from our true purpose...

Thread: John Lear may be wrong about Christ
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25022363

Actually, only WE ourselves can save ourselves. God exists in everyone, and we are all part of the Intelligent Universal Consciousness. ETs know this, and they laugh at us for needlessly worshipping many beings for thousands of years.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26204365
Malaysia
10/24/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: What Actually Happens On December 21, 2012 – Here Are Some Thoughts…
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21257531
United States
10/24/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
SCHIZOIDS

Only mental projections of the whole persist here.
Marvel absolution.

Thread: Nibiru - Possible Proof At Neumayer Station...And a Recent Visit From The M.I.B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26296827
United States
10/25/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a code red!!!

Keep Biden, Moore, football coaches and that whole Alfred Kinsey bunch AWAY from my backside!

agent yes Sir, tbar has recovered. We reminded him to keep them in front of him at ALL times and well out of arm's reach, and to never allow them to come in from behind.

---Especially singing the Bee Gees and asking to see their Nibiru. And to never eat the Nancy cookie.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26335863
United States
10/26/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: UFO 'battle' over Nuremberg, Germany in 1561
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9866609
United States
10/26/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Hurricane Sandy planned long ago!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9866609
United States
10/26/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
INTERVIEW)
TOP SECRET
Official Transcript of the U.S. Army Air Force
Roswell Army Air Field, 509th Bomb Group
SUBJECT: ALIEN INTERVIEW, 9. 7. 1947
"QUESTION - "Are you injured?"
ANSWER -
NO
QUESTION - "What medical assistance do you require?"
ANSWER -
NONE
QUESTION - "Do need food or water or other
sustenance?"
ANSWER -
NO
QUESTION - "Do you have any special environmental
needs, such as air temperature, atmospheric chemical
content, air pressure, or waste elimination?"
ANSWER -
NO. I AM NOT A BIOLOGICAL BEING.
QUESTION - "Does your body or space craft carry any
germs or contamination that may be harmful to humans
or other Earth life forms?"
ANSWER -
NO GERMS IN SPACE.
QUESTION - "Does your government know you are here?"
ANSWER -
NOT AT THIS TIME
QUESTION - "Are others of your kind going to come
looking for you?"
ANSWER -
YES
QUESTION - "What is the weapons capability of your
people?"
ANSWER -
VERY DESTRUCTIVE.
I did not understand the exact nature of the kind of
arms or weapons that they might have, but I did not
feel that there was any malevolent intention in her
reply, just a statement of fact.
QUESTION - "Why did your space craft crash?"
ANSWER -
IT WAS STRUCK BY AN ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE FROM THE
ATMOSPHERE WHICH CAUSED US TO LOSE CONTROL.
QUESTION - "Why was your space craft in this area?"
ANSWER -
INVESTIGATION OF "BURNING CLOUDS" / RADIATION /
EXPLOSIONS 29 (Footnote)
QUESTION - "How does your space craft fly?"
ANSWER -
IT IS CONTROLLED THROUGH "MIND". RESPONDS TO
"THOUGHT COMMANDS".
"Mind" or "thought command" are the only English
language words I can think of to describe the
thought. Their bodies, and I think, the space craft,
are connected directly to them through some kind of
electrical "nervous system" that they control with
their own thoughts.
QUESTION - "How do your people communicate with each
other?"
ANSWER -
THROUGH MIND /THOUGHT.
The words "mind" and "thought" combined together are
the closest English language words I can think of to
describe the idea at this time. However, it was very
obvious to me that they communicate directly from the
mind, just as she is communicating with me.
QUESTION - "Do you have a written language or symbols
for communication?"
ANSWER -
YES
QUESTION - "What planet are you from?"
ANSWER -
THE HOME / BIRTHPLACE WORLD OF THE DOMAIN
Since I am not an astronomer, I have no way of
thinking in terms of stars, galaxies, constellations
and directions in space. The impression I received
was of a planet in the center of a huge cluster of
galaxies that is to her like "home", or "birthplace".
The word "domain" is the closest word I can think of
to describe her concept, images and thoughts about
where she is from. It could as easily be called the
"territory" or the "realm". However, I am sure that
it was not just a planet or a solar system or a
cluster of stars, but an enormous number of galaxies!
QUESTION - "Will your government send representatives
to meet with our leaders?"
[link to www.thenewearth.org]

Solar Guardian

User ID: 26369493
Malaysia
10/27/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Physical Pole Shift of Earth by March 2013+Ascension completed by October 2013
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26369493
Malaysia
10/28/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: 7.7 QUAKE Canada (Page 2)

We just had a biggie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26463771
United States
10/28/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Operation 2012/ Make it Happen is in full swing.

It is anticipated that Frankenstorm will inundate the NE and Great Lakes region. The builders, or Mason ants have tunneled the New Madrid now for well over 40 years, heavily -- making the fault line resemble somewhat the combs of an anthill. Salt water from the Gulf of Mexico is traveling in from the South, while Sandy will inundate from the North an already compromised earth infrastructure.

Also, various Energy Directed Weapons Centers around the world are going into full effect with making 2012 happen. [link to www.navsea.navy.mil] among others, as this is a global operation (there were never really borders, it was another ruse) -- are beaming different areas, such as Mexico. The Baja area will activate a fault line into California as seen last night, they hit from top to bottom as Canada received a 7.7 mag.

Once they ignite a few regions, it is anticipated that they have already set the kindling throughout other regions so it will go into a domino effect. The only areas that seem to be out of their target range for operation 2012 is China and Russia, but it is anticipated that those areas will receive bio weapons and the Chinese cities built inland will be put to use after the perps emerge from their DUMBS.

[link to www.intellicast.com]
This is the strongest craziest signature I've seen in several years..something big is up
 Quoting: rfilos

Thread: 7.7 QUAKE Canada
Thread: 9 BOUYS GOING OFF!

Remember everything is energy. The entities infesting the walk-in looking humans at the top, especially the Masonic blue haired Christians are the same entities in the orbs seen everywhere, but they too have a command structure with many of the entities being subordinate to things much larger than them. Many of the subordinate entities belonging to Legion are not privy to the ultimate plan, as they themselves are workers -- this being their job as engineers: [link to barbedpentacle.com] . Chew on that for a while.

Lady Bird Johnson's funeral is just one example of Legion paying homage to their House, whichever one it is, as there are two Houses. Saturn (Yahweh/ Mantis is its arm.) and Lucifer (Sophia/ Reptilians her arm, or persuasion.). Lucifer's House has been building the police state in order to agitate the other House. The anti-christos will soon be unleashed, as he belongs to Saturn. Judgment comes with him. 2012 is just making things more suitable for the Christos to enter, and no, the Masons and Illuminati will not survive this, they were used like hookers, easy hookers. The zombie virus will consume much of the world and in the future world of the Christos, salvation will come as a pharmacological relief from the zombie virus, that will be the new control. This is what the Mayans called the Great Harvest.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21629002

Water does make the microwave weapons more powerful, that is why dry paper is unaffected by your microwave. That is why jumpers on 9/11 were getting out of their clothes as the sprinkler system covered them in water and the energy directed weapons were frying them, and making them want to jump. Same as the naked zombies lately, as they piggyback other frequencies and signals on the FLF waves and microwaves (GWEN). Shit's real peeps, hope you can control your urges and self talk because it's about to be on. The marketing and promotions of 2012 alone, beginning after 2001 says it all. This Hollywood production will be in more than just 3D.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26463678

Thread: Marines, police prep for mock zombie invasion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26464927
United States
10/28/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
TWZ trends continue. Regardless of the precipitating factors that are creating the 2012 event, it will happen nevertheless as obedience is first and foremost bred within greed and assumed power. 2012 will be just the beginning of global change, a change that will ride into the next several years -- if the future rulers still call it years. It all makes for great theater and story on the Matrix surface level, doesn't it. Each scene flows linearly into the next for believability. So many "Branded" sheep as this cycle yielded a great return for Archon Capitol and its many subsidiaries. [link to www.archongroup.com]

Trends into the spiraling funnel of change:

Thread: Haarp readings maxed out @10!
Thread: Hurricane Sandy planned long ago!!!
Thread: 4Chan convinces Justin Bieber fans to shave their heads after setting up fake twitter account
Thread: will PCP quicken my ascension process?
Thread: BREAKING NEWS ON FOX
Thread: CNN reporting UFO over Kentucky
Thread: HOLY CRAP - look at this now...
Thread: Frankenstorm set to Tear the US East-Coast a New One. Frankie Issues Epic Doom Alert. Widespread Power Outages on Election Day
Thread: Scientists Urge People To Be Prepared For Alien Contact
Thread: Market Watch: $43 Trillion Lawsuit
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Thread: CIA Requested Help For The Benghazi Consulate 3 Times, 3 Times They Were Denied...
Thread: >>>WATCH<<< Crude oil & gas now coming up ALL OVER around giant sinkhole—Swamps bubbling back in the trees—Expert: "IT'
Thread: Orbs near chemtrails! Undebunkable...
Thread: RISING HAARP LONGWAVE OVER THE NORTHEAST PEAKED AT HIGHEST READING EVER SEEN ......
Thread: Strange object enters Popocatepetl captured by Mexican TV
Thread: Police Scanner Audio from Mysterious Boom in NYC 10/26/12
Thread: Arctic megastorm is so powerful it’s turning the ice cap into “slush”
Thread: ALERT! HAARP STATION found! .. in Nevada lol off of MASON ROAD !! March 10, 2011
Thread: The Ultimate Conspiracy: What 2012 Really Means
Thread: Marines, police prep for mock zombie invasion

Did any of you ever try to stop this mess? Your obedience was your fear and like minded greed and lust. What about in the 1980's as Tom Brokaw, Oprah, and Geraldo televised to the world that Michael Aquino, Bush, and others raped your children for Adrenochrome? Doesn't that make all of you "Branded" sheep accessories to their crimes and complicit to the desires of "your" so called leaders? And everyday you chose to listen to a Michael Aquino "Mind Wars" bot, a SRA/ Monarch clown demon spit venom from one of its compartmentalized personalities. And like the Mr. Roger's sounding George Snoooory, it was all for your entertainment.

Welcome to the spiraling sink.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26466696
United States
10/28/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
boy, the automaton sheep really are zombies aren't they?
[link to www.directedenergysystemsevent.com]
[link to www.ausairpower.net]
[link to www.weathermodification.com]
...and they present the truth with fringe/ clowns so the information is discarded by those that matter.
[link to www.alchemyoflight.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26466696
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26471031
United States
10/28/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
FUCKING SCRIPT EVERYWHERE...

Sophisticated technologies of entrapment and
enslavement, which were developed over millions of
years in the "Old Empire", have been applied to the ISBEs
on Earth with the intention to create a false facade
for the prison. These facades were installed on Earth
in totality, all at once. Every piece is a fully
integrated part of the prison system.
This includes a religion of mumbo-jumbo double-speak.
Every pyramid civilization uses this as part of a
control mechanism to keep the population enslaved by
force, by fear and by ignorance. The indecipherable
muddle of irrelevant information, geometric designs,
mathematical calculation, astronomical alignments, are part of a false spirituality based on solid objects,
rather than immortal spirits, in order to confuse and
disorient the IS-BEs on Earth.
When the body of a person died they were buried with
their Earthly possessions, including their former body
wrapped in linen, to sustain their "soul" or "Ka" after
death. An IS-BE does not "have" as soul. An IS-BE is a
soul.
On the home planet of an IS-BE their material
possessions were not lost, stolen or forgotten when the
being died or left the body. An IS-BE could return and
claim the possessions. However, if the IS-BE has
amnesia, they will not remember that they had any
possession. So, governments, insurance companies,
bankers, family members and other vultures can pick
their possessions clean without fear of retribution from
the deceased. 137 (Footnote)
The only reason for these false meanings is to instill
the idea that an IS-BE is NOT a spirit, but a physical
object! This is a lie. It is a trap for an IS-BE.
Countless people have spent endless hours attempting to
solve the jig-saw puzzle of Egypt and other "Old Empire"
civilizations. They are puzzles made of pieces that do
not fit. A question states its own answer. What is the
mystery of Egypt and other pyramid cultures? Mystery!
circa 15,000 BCE --
The "Old Empire" forces supervised the construction of a
hydraulic mining operations in the Andes Mountains in
present day Bolivia near Lake Titicaca (Lake of Tin
Stones) at Tiahuanaco 138 (Footnote) including construction of
the massive stone complex of carved stone buildings
known as Kalasasaya and its "Gate of the Sun" at an
elevation of nearly 14,000 feet.
11,600 BCE --
The Polar Axis of Earth shifted 139 (Footnote) to a sea area.
The last Ice Age came to an end abruptly as the polar
ice caps melted and the level of the ocean rose to
submerge large sections of the land masses of Earth.
The last remaining vestiges of Atlantis and Lemuria were
occurred in the Americas, Australia and the Artic
Regions due to the shift of the poles.
10,450 BCE --
Plans were made by the "Old Empire" IS-BE called Thoth
for construction of a Great Pyramid of Giza. The 4 "air
shafts" of the pyramid point precisely to key stars in
the "Old Empire" as seen from Giza in this year. The
alignment of the Pyramids of Giza on the ground matches
perfectly the alignment of the constellation of Orion as
seen in the sky from Giza relative to the Nile as the
earthly representation of the Milky Way in the sky. 140
(Footnote)
10,400 BCE --
According to the Earth historian, Herodotus, records
from the ruined civilization of Atlantis, containing
electronic technology and other technology of that
society, were buried in a vault beneath the paws of The
Sphinx. The Greek historian wrote that he was told this
by some of his friends who were Priests of Anu, the
Sumerian god, at the Egyptian city of Heliopolis.
However, it is highly unlikely that any traces of an
electronic civilization would be allowed to be left
intact on Earth by the "old empire" prison system
administrators. 141 (Footnote).
8,212 BCE --
The Veda or Vedic hymns are a set of religious hymns
that were introduced into the societies of Earth. They
came forward in spoken tradition, memorized, from
generation to generation. "The Hymn to the Dawn Child''
includes an idea called the "cycle of the physical
universe": the creation, growth, conservation, decay and
death or destruction of energy and matter in a space.
These cycles produce time. The same set of hymns
describes the "theory of evolution". Here is a
tremendous body of knowledge which contains a great deal
of spiritual truth. Unfortunately, it has been
incorrectly evaluated by humans and altered with lies
and reversals of fact by priests which are a booby trap
to prevent anyone from using the wisdom to discover a...
[link to www.thenewearth.org]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9895444
United States
10/28/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bless you my son
Thread: Semi-Gods awake. Strange sounds that unites them all. Damn, this is real.
[link to www.fritjofcapra.net]
[link to starworlds.blogspot.com]
the discombobulation process of the old world/ script is underway so a new world/ script can be assembled in its stead. Get that list of those few that withstood this cycle's sifting/ coercion process and prepare them for the next cycle, prepare their avatars -- the clones and elders to be seen with. Pronto, the Christos grows impatient with Sophia's "Branded" chattel as they waste time coping by thinking they will go into transhuman bots after they complete our bidding. alien7 --what a bunch of stupid bitchez, the money thing works every time on the ill profane. Ready them to enter the oily Prometheus goo of intertwining holes and protrusions, a belief in decomposition and death will digest them into the One. Such a fabulous story, as suspension of disbelief, or disassociating is required. Trauma and children's books help our cause, helps sell the story idea. --Matrix law 000-1. Time to pay up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26478952
United States
10/28/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
interesting...the following is referring to this thread:
Thread: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!! (Page 22)

Thread: We're F~cked
I tend to believe what was suggested on the last page of this thread, and other pages of this thread...that the water, fracking fluids, nuclear waste, methane, butane, oil, and GoM salt water entering with force -- all of the tunnels, chasms, and combs of the New Madrid and beyond, will act as a rod that will be zapped by energy directed weapons after Sandy passes and dumps massive amounts of water onto the NE and Great Lakes region, making the fluid rod complete. Microwaved doom.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26475643
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24140126
United States
10/28/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, wasn't it radar technology that supposedly brought down the Roswell UFO? 2012 the operation, coming soon to a theater near you.

Whoa...

[link to rezn8d.net]
[link to ams.confex.com (secure)]
[link to chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com]

Is all of this part of a larger operation? Part of some cybernetic control grid, that is also used for mass behavioral modification? Where profits for big Pharma meet the tentacles of the Octopus. Bio/ Geo engineering.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26479298
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26491842
United States
10/28/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mind Wars, a Austin, TX Company.
...Sleep, sleep.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26485141

[link to xeper.org (secure)]
[link to xeper.org (secure)]

Info......???

GLP