UFOs = TIME TRAVELERS

balthuuu

User ID: 14434601
Finland
07/14/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UFOs = TIME TRAVELERS
Look folks, the theory of time travel did not even exist until writers started writing fiction about it.

Theoretical particle physicists wrote theories on how time travel might be possible, but only for a minute sub atomic particle, and then only for the briefest split second of time.

It all theories and hog wash. It does not exist and it will NEVER exist in a stable universe like the one we are in.

You can postulate all you like about folding universes and black holes but at the end of the day it's never going to happen in the next bazillion years.

Move on people and stop wasting energy on discussing this crap.

hf
whatever
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19738652

bsflag
Love is not the game, life is.
-
When we wake up in this "reality" every morning, we are actually falling asleep, because only in our dreams we are truly awake.
-
We are not our body, nor our mind. We are not the voice in our body, nor our head. We are the the here and now, experiencing without any input from either of the mentioned above.
-
It's not about others forgiving you, but whether you can forgive yourself.
-
It doesn't take much energy to make the wrong decision. But to make the right one, you have to put every fiber of your being to it.
-
I know i have a lot to work on. But knowing that there's no hairy ass man in the clouds to judge me when I have little bit of fun on the expense of someone elses ignorance, makes life a whole lot easier.
CannonousCrash

User ID: 17922242
United Kingdom
07/14/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can not 'bend' the space in order to travel because the universe is 3 dimensional.

You can fold a peice of paper because essentially it is so thin that its 2 dimensional.

The equivalent of bending space, is the same as folding a brick in half.

One thing the LHC has proved is that the faster you go, the slower you pecieve time. The LHC proved this recently in looking for the higgs boson, althought it happens very quickly, time for the particles that are being obliterated is slower for them than it is for the outsiders looking in which is how the devices at the LHC manage to view and record the collisions of the particles.

Time travel is already theoretically possible with the spacetime continuim.

Alpha Centuri is aproximately 4 light years away, (distance travelling at the speed of light)

If a person was to go to alpha centuri and back travelling at the speed of light, it would take him/her roughly 8 years to complete the trip, however on earth, it would of taken much longer due to the spacetime continium.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19738652
United Kingdom
07/14/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look folks, the theory of time travel did not even exist until writers started writing fiction about it.

Theoretical particle physicists wrote theories on how time travel might be possible, but only for a minute sub atomic particle, and then only for the briefest split second of time.

It all theories and hog wash. It does not exist and it will NEVER exist in a stable universe like the one we are in.

You can postulate all you like about folding universes and black holes but at the end of the day it's never going to happen in the next bazillion years.

hf
whatever

bsflag
 Quoting: balthuuu

And your contrary evidence is............

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19738229
Germany
07/14/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is a tricky war u involved me.
balthuuu

User ID: 14434601
Finland
07/14/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf
whatever

bsflag
 Quoting: balthuuu

And your contrary evidence is............

hf

None. I just know.
Love is not the game, life is.
-
When we wake up in this "reality" every morning, we are actually falling asleep, because only in our dreams we are truly awake.
-
We are not our body, nor our mind. We are not the voice in our body, nor our head. We are the the here and now, experiencing without any input from either of the mentioned above.
-
It's not about others forgiving you, but whether you can forgive yourself.
-
It doesn't take much energy to make the wrong decision. But to make the right one, you have to put every fiber of your being to it.
-
I know i have a lot to work on. But knowing that there's no hairy ass man in the clouds to judge me when I have little bit of fun on the expense of someone elses ignorance, makes life a whole lot easier.
G. House

User ID: 16285136
United States
07/14/2012 07:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
Ask yourself this question:

Do you think that at ANY time in the future (whether it's 10 years from now or 10,000 years from now), time travel will be possible?

If you answer "yes" to that question, then it must be conceded that it's possible we're now (and have been in the past) being visited.

Physicists have theorized that time travel might involve the "bending" of the time line. In other words, it would part from our linear time/space way of thinking. Take a piece of paper. Draw a dot on one end of the paper and draw another dot on the other end of the paper. Instead of trying to get from one dot to the other by traveling across the paper, you would instead fold the paper in half, thus effectively bringing your destination closer to you. If I remember correctly, wormholes are involved. I'm sure there are people on GLP who are more apprised of the details than I am.

Also, it's interesting to consider our Government's response to UFO sightings since WWII. When they do investigate (Robertson Panel, Project Blue Book, Condon Report, etc.), they consistently assure us that there's "no threat to national security." If these UFOs are indeed time travelers (read: us from the future), then our government officials would not be lying when they tell us there's no threat to us.

It's also interesting to note the alleged attention our nuclear facilities (particularly our nuke weapons facilities) receive from UFOs. After dropping the atomic bomb on Hiroshima, the Enola Gay and most of the rest of the 509th Bomb Group of the Strategic Air Command was stationed at Roswell Army Air Field in Roswell, New Mexico. Could this be why ostensible time travelers had an interest in the Roswell area? Not to mention the nuke testing that went on there prior to Hiroshima and Nagasaki at White Sands, New Mexico.

Also in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s, UFOs appeared over flight lines and nuclear missile silos at several American Strategic Air Command (read: nuke) bases, including Malstrom AFB in Montana (1967), Minot AFB, Edwards AFB, and Bentwaters AFB (U.S. base) in England (1980s). Allegedly, some of the nuclear launch codes were changed, or were briefly rendered inoperable.

Once humankind learned to harness the energy of the split atom, the future of humanity (hence the time travelers from the future's very existence) would be in jeopardy for the first time in our history (as far as we know). Prior to the nuclear bomb, no other weapon that we know of has had the potential to destroy civilization.
 Quoting: Anonymous Cowardly Lion

I'm not saying it's impossible but there is one thing in my mind that would make it very difficult to get to any particular point.

Let's say you wanted to travel to the same place on Earth that YOU ARE right now, two hundred years ago?

Now think in three dimensions.

Where was that place two hundred years ago?

All the objects in the Universe are in constant motion.

First of all you would have to determine exactly where that exact location in space was.

Then the method would have to have a mechanism to actually travel to that location (it would be billions, possibly trillions of miles away).

And it would have to be with a great deal of accuracy to not end up inside the Earth, or another planet, or the Sun or open space.

See what I'm getting at?

Beca

Last Edited by G. House on 07/14/2012 07:59 AM
"Everybody lies."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9380226
United States
07/14/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Humans time travel every day. It's called remote viewing. And yes UFOs "Time Travel" every day. Not some big revelation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19707984
Australia
07/14/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
alien11
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19707984
Australia
07/14/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
ufo56
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19738888
Spain
07/14/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
What i dont get about travelers from our future theory, is this is our now, the future has not happened yet. Kind of hard to explain, but if someone from 10000 years from now visits our present, that would mean there are thousands upon thousands of current realities for every day of our lives past present and future.

My mind hurts just thinking about it. Maybe someone else could explain what i am attempting to.
 Quoting: Nostril Domus

When you consider space then the universe contains infinite vantage points, a mountain range on a planet in a distant system has its sun rising over it right now. You cannot see it without travelling in space to see it. Yet the vantage point does exist. If you had the technology to instantly teleport to that mountain range then you could see it.

If time travel exists then it would be like a teleporter, but for time instead of space.

We perceive time as just memories we collect from our spatial vantage point in our time.

Teleporter can change spatial vantage point

Timemachine can change time vantage point
Alexander

User ID: 15635858
United States
07/14/2012 09:38 AM

Report Abusive Post
Time travel by the US Military is a reality and something that first occurred in the 1940s. Now imagine what they have done with this in the past 60 years? Just because it isn't out there in MSM doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

In addition Col Corso said this was true and there are numerous other whistle blowers whose testimony and personal experiences in these programs stand out as also being true.

They also use jump rooms involving Tesla technology to go off-world as well.

Last Edited by Proud American Supporter on 07/14/2012 09:39 AM
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Thread: ASS IS IN THE WRINGER - Rolling Updates from 11/16/20 to present (Page 235)
Anonymous Coward
Spain
07/14/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not saying it's impossible but there is one thing in my mind that would make it very difficult to get to any particular point.

Let's say you wanted to travel to the same place on Earth that YOU ARE right now, two hundred years ago?

First of all you would have to determine exactly where that exact location in space was.

Then the method would have to have a mechanism to actually travel to that location (it would be billions, possibly trillions of miles away).

And it would have to be with a great deal of accuracy to not end up inside the Earth, or another planet, or the Sun or open space.

See what I'm getting at?

Beca
 Quoting: G. House

It depends how the time machine works and on what substrate it "travels" on.

If the technology uses entanglement then you would need to use a reference object that you knew would exist in the future or that exists in your present and you knew it was there in the past. Then when you remanifest in space you will be at the same reference objects position.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
07/14/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's been years since I first thought of this. I had a class, anthropology I think, and we discussed that as humans evolve with the technology we have many traits we have will likely disappear to the point that our bodies will look like fetuses, except larger.

If we look at a fetus and compare it to the typical grey aliens they have many features that resemble each other. Big head, large eyes, thin bodies. This could be the future human.

But since the world's going to end in December all this is moot anyway.
 Quoting: JohnC 19603600

If gray aliens are our future selves then doesn't that prove that we made it past DEC 2012?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19745377
Brazil
07/14/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are very naive if you belive that you are living in the "present".

We are in the past.

We have no way to know which year is the REAL present...

Maybe it's the year 9512.
Anonymous
User ID: 19607397
United States
07/14/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes time travel is possible. Project Pegasus under DARPA is one example. Youtube: ANDREW BASIAGO. Also AL BEILEK and Project Rainbow.
WWW.AZURITEPRESS.COM for one story on just how long man has been controlled by those who are manipulating our timeline/destiny.
Book: How to build a Time Machine by Paul Davis.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19738254
China
07/14/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are very naive if you belive that you are living in the "present".

We are in the past.

We have no way to know which year is the REAL present...

Maybe it's the year 9512.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19745377

when time change in time it prove it.
Anonymous Coward
China
07/14/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Time travel by the US Military is a reality and something that first occurred in the 1940s. Now imagine what they have done with this in the past 60 years? Just because it isn't out there in MSM doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

In addition Col Corso said this was true and there are numerous other whistle blowers whose testimony and personal experiences in these programs stand out as also being true.

They also use jump rooms involving Tesla technology to go off-world as well.
 Quoting: Alexander

i tell you: the source code of the algorithm function MD5 used to be different at some points in time. i bet the us military knew about vulns discovered in the future and told RSA inc how to fix it.
Tard

User ID: 18637272
United States
07/14/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
What If you aren;t supposed to know the truth? you just threw us all out of our own timeline by telling us, dick
 Quoting: The Lion

shocked
Anonymous Coward
China
07/14/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
What If you aren;t supposed to know the truth? you just threw us all out of our own timeline by telling us, dick

shocked
 Quoting: Tard

yeah cause they don't want to protect the timeline, they just want to control it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16083263
United States
07/14/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can't travel "through" time.

Neither can you travel "through" space.

You may travel travel through A space, to a location.

And you may travel through 'stuff/aether/a medium' to get to a location and time.

Time is a location.

Well... what is a location? A location is an intersection of REFERENCE points.

So... someone is like, "Meet me at this longitude and this latitude and this altitude."

You know exactly where to meet them.

But... not really.

You need another reference point.

So now... "Meet me at this longitude and this latitude and this altitude with the sun and the stars aligned in such a manner."

Now you have a fourth REFERENCE. People call this a "dimension." And when we use stars and such we call it a "Time."

So can you travel THROUGH a reference point to get to a reference point? No. You travel through air, or water, or whatever, to get to a TIME.

Understanding this concept is the first step in knowing how to actually get to a location, that might match one from your memory.
Alexander

User ID: 15635858
United States
07/14/2012 10:19 AM

Report Abusive Post

shocked
 Quoting: Tard

yeah cause they don't want to protect the timeline, they just want to control it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19738254

Indeed. Control is the name of the game and also involves ETs who can manipulate timelines as well.

In fact, just recently I've been having thoughts along the lines of 'time line wars' as to who will be in control of what humanity experiences and 'who' controls humanity.

Think negative intention vs positive intention.

I sure wish whoever wanted to clean the planet of toxic pollution and restore the planet would have a go at it. It also would have been a completely different world if Tesla technology had been available to everyone from the onset. Clean energy is the only sane path to take in time.
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Thread: ASS IS IN THE WRINGER - Rolling Updates from 11/16/20 to present (Page 235)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19601395
France
07/14/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
What i dont get about travelers from our future theory, is this is our now, the future has not happened yet. Kind of hard to explain, but if someone from 10000 years from now visits our present, that would mean there are thousands upon thousands of current realities for every day of our lives past present and future.

My mind hurts just thinking about it. Maybe someone else could explain what i am attempting to.
 Quoting: Nostril Domus

Correct. In fact, any 'visitation' or apparition is the collective agreement of all possible realities unanimously for a (or many) individuals to come observe. They cannot drink, eat, touch things as little as possible, taking care not to disturb even a trail of ants from going along.

Kind of like downloading a map to a game you like to play. You place the map in the save folder, and bim! you can play. its the same principle. You need the right version, possibly a code to a specific time and style of map.. the only difference is that by changing anything, you risk unraveling the reality that the future self had, hence ceases to be, but then, since they never existed, they never came back, and thus re exist. Good for a mind bend, but apparently, i was visited by me from the future, with the message i needed to hear. i can elaborate if necessary, but basically, wanted to let you know, that indeed its that principle ; )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12339688
United States
07/14/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great article by Tom Kenyon, The Art of Jumping Timelines.

Google it.

True or not, I don't know. Basically changing your perception and focus on what you want to experience, express appreciation and gratitude it's coming and you switch timelines.

If nothing else trying it, does put some positive feelings into the forefront of our minds.

It would be on the same line as manifesting the life you want sort of.
<Path>

User ID: 774195
United States
07/14/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Google it.

True or not, I don't know. Basically changing your perception and focus on what you want to experience, express appreciation and gratitude it's coming and you switch timelines.

If nothing else trying it, does put some positive feelings into the forefront of our minds.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12339688

What do we have to lose trying this?

Besides of course, a little time.

ppig
The dreamer and the dream
One awakens inside the other
Rediscovering universal truths
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/14/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
All that ever was "IS" and the possibilities are infinite.

Each life is stepping out of the IS timeline into a linear timeline to have an experience and learn from it.

Our thoughts, perceptions and emotions guide where we are headed, or manifests an experience.

If life is crap, we need to change our thinking. Everything on earth has good and bad, we choose what to perceive.

Well that is what I've gathered from lots of different articles on timeline stuff and manifesting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1556544
Puerto Rico
07/14/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Correct. In fact, any 'visitation' or apparition is the collective agreement of all possible realities unanimously for a (or many) individuals to come observe. They cannot drink, eat, touch things as little as possible, taking care not to disturb even a trail of ants from going along.

Kind of like downloading a map to a game you like to play. You place the map in the save folder, and bim! you can play. its the same principle. You need the right version, possibly a code to a specific time and style of map.. the only difference is that by changing anything, you risk unraveling the reality that the future self had, hence ceases to be, but then, since they never existed, they never came back, and thus re exist. Good for a mind bend, but apparently, i was visited by me from the future, with the message i needed to hear. i can elaborate if necessary, but basically, wanted to let you know, that indeed its that principle ; )
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19601395

I agree...very well said...easy to understand...Plus it is my thoughts as well...
Northman

User ID: 1101610
Puerto Rico
07/14/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The actual implication then is that all events and all reality exists from beginning to end simultaneously, without end, eternally. If that were the case, I must wish you a long happy life as you will be living it for all eternity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1511217
United States
07/14/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm of the opinion that the UFO thing is complete BS, BUT if the stories are true and the ET's look humanoid then I am inclined to believe they would have to be time travelers. The likelihood that a being from another planet would be humanoid in appearance is basically zero.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16083263
United States
07/14/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ask yourself this question:

Do you think that at ANY time in the future (whether it's 10 years from now or 10,000 years from now), time travel will be possible?

If you answer "yes" to that question, then it must be conceded that it's possible we're now (and have been in the past) being visited.

Physicists have theorized that time travel might involve the "bending" of the time line. In other words, it would part from our linear time/space way of thinking. Take a piece of paper. Draw a dot on one end of the paper and draw another dot on the other end of the paper. Instead of trying to get from one dot to the other by traveling across the paper, you would instead fold the paper in half, thus effectively bringing your destination closer to you. If I remember correctly, wormholes are involved. I'm sure there are people on GLP who are more apprised of the details than I am.

Also, it's interesting to consider our Government's response to UFO sightings since WWII. When they do investigate (Robertson Panel, Project Blue Book, Condon Report, etc.), they consistently assure us that there's "no threat to national security." If these UFOs are indeed time travelers (read: us from the future), then our government officials would not be lying when they tell us there's no threat to us.

It's also interesting to note the alleged attention our nuclear facilities (particularly our nuke weapons facilities) receive from UFOs. After dropping the atomic bomb on Hiroshima, the Enola Gay and most of the rest of the 509th Bomb Group of the Strategic Air Command was stationed at Roswell Army Air Field in Roswell, New Mexico. Could this be why ostensible time travelers had an interest in the Roswell area? Not to mention the nuke testing that went on there prior to Hiroshima and Nagasaki at White Sands, New Mexico.

Also in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s, UFOs appeared over flight lines and nuclear missile silos at several American Strategic Air Command (read: nuke) bases, including Malstrom AFB in Montana (1967), Minot AFB, Edwards AFB, and Bentwaters AFB (U.S. base) in England (1980s). Allegedly, some of the nuclear launch codes were changed, or were briefly rendered inoperable.

Once humankind learned to harness the energy of the split atom, the future of humanity (hence the time travelers from the future's very existence) would be in jeopardy for the first time in our history (as far as we know). Prior to the nuclear bomb, no other weapon that we know of has had the potential to destroy civilization.
 Quoting: Anonymous Cowardly Lion

See what I'm getting at?

Beca
 Quoting: G. House

You seem to have a very good grasp of time travel.

"All the objects in the Universe are in constant motion"

Precisely.

So yes, we would need better ships, better sensors, better computers... technology that does not exist yet certainly.

But given that the universe is infinitely big and eternal, what we term "time travel" is certainly happening already somewhere someplace.

But traveling is not teleportation. It would take time and energy, and cause pollution and problems, just like travelling does.

And any society capable of time travel would have a govt with laws and police monitoring such things.

So people can stop saying things like, "I'll time travel back to right... NOW!"

Because how do you know what will be legal in the future? You can't travel to your neighbor's house right now without their permission. But its still technically possible right?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/14/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Google it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12339688

What do we have to lose trying this?

Besides of course, a little time.

ppig
 Quoting: <Path>

Nothing to lose and lots of peace to gain has been my experience.

Taking offense is an example, it is always a choice to be offended. You have to choose to percieve it and dwell on it to experience it.

It's just as easy to realize maybe the person lacks some knowledge or is confused and maybe some compassion or pity is appropriate.

All of life is a freaking mind game and reality resides inside our own minds. Make of it what we will.

We will experience timelines that coincide with what our minds dwell upon.

GLP