Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32607341
United States
01/21/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
It wasn't horrible for me...then again it started when I was about 5 ended when I was 9. I remember zooming through earth each time...being excited about that and the speed. I remember some voice pointing out to me certain stars etc that I should know about. I remember being in some sort of "machine" with colorful lights. I never felt fear once in those years. Then again I was a child. Who knows what could have been forgotten.

hf
 Quoting: Spirit666

I was 5 as well. However, I was sucked into the Earth. Not pulled off.

It's not something I enjoy talking about.

hf
 Quoting: Seer777

sucked into? wow...I understand...

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
01/21/2013 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
acuk
User ID: 32729724
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 31248385
United States
01/21/2013 01:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
It wasn't horrible for me...then again it started when I was about 5 ended when I was 9. I remember zooming through earth each time...being excited about that and the speed. I remember some voice pointing out to me certain stars etc that I should know about. I remember being in some sort of "machine" with colorful lights. I never felt fear once in those years. Then again I was a child. Who knows what could have been forgotten.

hf

hf

hf

Yes.

I was sucked through my bed and dropped into a dark cavern with beings awaiting me.

That is all I will say about that.
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is it a bad thing to be watched? Years ago the idea might have freaked me out to think they are watching certain people. I mean they watch the earth they watch the ones running this place so to me it makes sense.

When I was little I am almost sure I was taken a bunch of times. I can't remember anything like that though in my adult years....it's a mystery to me why then not now? lol

hf

To me, I really don't mind at all. When information comes around that pretty much shows you are being watched, it is a little adjustment in as far as what to really think about it. I suspected it for a while, then it was kind of put in my face that I am, and it doesn't change my behavior one bit.

Oh, and I am just talking about 'human' watchers with the above comment.

As far as being taken, I've always thought I have been since I was wee little child. Then, I had 100% proof on a number of occasions. That definitely takes some adjusting to.

But, overall, it really doesn't bother me in the least. I imagine most people would freak out. Stupid insecurities, lol
 Quoting: Septenary Man

ah Sept...human watchers...lol another thing entirely. I will say I can feel the "eyes" at times...which I have to be perfectly honest with you I still am not 100% comfortable with it...but I try to go with the flow as I try to do with all things in life. No behavior changes here either because of that...just the question why? lol

About the Alien watchers...well...I'm more adjusted to that than the human watchers. Wonder why that is? You would think it would be the other way around. It's probably because of my experiences with them as a child. Cause I felt no fear in fact I felt like I was being taught many things during those times.

hf

That right there, in bold and red. Exactly.

What the fuck is so important about ME that I need to have eyes on me? That is something I have yet to come to terms with, no matter what anyone says about it.

Each persons unique abilities are the reason I would think. The ones that they watch stand out for various reasons. I don't know exactly but I do know just by reading and interacting with you over the years YOU DO STAND OUT...

hf
aether  (OP)

User ID: 28218601
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

hf

hf

Yes.

I was sucked through my bed and dropped into a dark cavern with beings awaiting me.

That is all I will say about that.

neat way to meet Boitatá before you met aether tounge
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is my alien watcher song :P All about the angles of things you percieve chuckle

hf
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/21/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Black Crowes - She Talks To Angels (original video)

cheer
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

To me, I really don't mind at all. When information comes around that pretty much shows you are being watched, it is a little adjustment in as far as what to really think about it. I suspected it for a while, then it was kind of put in my face that I am, and it doesn't change my behavior one bit.

As far as being taken, I've always thought I have been since I was wee little child. Then, I had 100% proof on a number of occasions. That definitely takes some adjusting to.

But, overall, it really doesn't bother me in the least. I imagine most people would freak out. Stupid insecurities, lol

ah Sept...human watchers...lol another thing entirely. I will say I can feel the "eyes" at times...which I have to be perfectly honest with you I still am not 100% comfortable with it...but I try to go with the flow as I try to do with all things in life. No behavior changes here either because of that...just the question why? lol

About the Alien watchers...well...I'm more adjusted to that than the human watchers. Wonder why that is? You would think it would be the other way around. It's probably because of my experiences with them as a child. Cause I felt no fear in fact I felt like I was being taught many things during those times.

hf

What the fuck is so important about ME that I need to have eyes on me? That is something I have yet to come to terms with, no matter what anyone says about it.

Each persons unique abilities are the reason I would think. The ones that watch stand out for various reasons. I don't know exactly but I do know just by reading and interacting with you over the years YOU DO STAND OUT...

hf

I have been approached on baker street in central London, broad day light, one man he was small cheeky looking of middle eastern appearance and had a cane, I was doing a promotion for some firm and he walked straight up to me looked me in the eyes time seemed to slow down then he threw his head back laughing saying 'so many' and walked off, I thought hang on whats he talking about turned round he had vanished gone, there was no where for him to go in that short of a time, next time was a couple same kind of thing, these two were really tall looked nordic blond hair woman's hair was wild, they were both very tall, she saw me and grabbed him by the arm in shock I knew something was up, so as I went to go over and try to talk something stopped me, then they strolled off quickly, I just let them go, by the time I snapped out of it they were long gone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
01/21/2013 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Each persons unique abilities are the reason I would think. The ones that they watch stand out for various reasons. I don't know exactly but I do know just by reading and interacting with you over the years YOU DO STAND OUT...

hf

Jonny said that recently as well. I guess I don't really see it. Don't know why I don't see it. It is humbling that is for sure, when I hear things like that.

Thank you.

hugs
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

cheer
 Quoting: aether

Hope your having a good day Aether hugs Strange energies and my changing enviroment (home) make for an interesting day so far :)

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Each persons unique abilities are the reason I would think. The ones that watch stand out for various reasons. I don't know exactly but I do know just by reading and interacting with you over the years YOU DO STAND OUT...

hf

I have been approached on baker street in central London, broad day light, one man he was small cheeky looking of middle eastern appearance and had a cane, I was doing a promotion for some firm and he walked straight up to me looked me in the eyes time seemed to slow down then he threw his head back laughing saying 'so many' and walked off, I thought hang on whats he talking about turned round he had vanished gone, there was no where for him to go in that short of a time, next time was a couple same kind of thing, these two were really tall looked nordic blond hair woman's hair was wild, they were both very tall, she saw me and grabbed him by the arm in shock I knew something was up, so as I went to go over and try to talk something stopped me, then they strolled off quickly, I just let them go, by the time I snapped out of it they were long gone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32729724

wow... "so many" huh? what hybrids or something? abduct

hf
Seer777

United States
01/21/2013 01:39 PM

Report Abusive Post

Not really.
~Seneca
acuk
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is what has had me wondering, I dunno, I would think so many loud mouths.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/21/2013 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

cheer

Hope your having a good day Aether hugs Strange energies and my changing enviroment (home) make for an interesting day so far :)

hf

you feel good spirit
your difference is noticeable

you are less prompted to binding

is the phrase
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

hf

Jonny said that recently as well. I guess I don't really see it. Don't know why I don't see it. It is humbling that is for sure, when I hear things like that.

Thank you.

hugs

I don't either...

chuckle You are a special person indeed...and super smart... no thanks needed as I only spoke the truth hugs

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11119163
United States
Report Abusive Post
Abduction experiences are a tricky topic because of it's nature in altered reality...not gonna say it's not real because to a person who has experienced such a mind event as that certainly perceives it as real as their every waking day...

But there is so much research that shows it's "in the head"...
Our emotional reaction however makes them every bit as real and hard to cope with logically...which is why so many abduction "victims" never get over their experience...it's like a PTSD event on steroids...
 Quoting: Aluna

did she just say its in your head?

why do you like to talk about things you know nothing about.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

Not really.

toes
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: acuk 32729724

loud mouths? well we got an abundance of that on this planet :) lol

hf
just a dude

User ID: 9618710
United States
01/21/2013 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Abduction experiences are a tricky topic because of it's nature in altered reality...not gonna say it's not real because to a person who has experienced such a mind event as that certainly perceives it as real as their every waking day...

Our emotional reaction however makes them every bit as real and hard to cope with logically...which is why so many abduction "victims" never get over their experience...it's like a PTSD event on steroids...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11119163

Why the bullying?
pi

User ID: 20063747
Canada
01/21/2013 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good day everyone cheer
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

cheer

hf

you feel good spirit
your difference is noticeable

you are less prompted to binding

is the phrase

I have to go with the flow of clutter and things being unorganized! Really in my nature everything has a place and well now with everything scattered I have to have a good attitude about it and not let the changes affect me. Easier said than done but I am doing better than the last move. I accept it...I'm a friggin Gypsy...I'm always travelin...lol

hf
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/21/2013 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good day everyone cheer
 Quoting: pi

hi pi
cheer
acuk
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Ha yea, we do, was a joke, I am unsure, when I have meditated on it the only answer I receive is something about so many in the second wave.
Seer777

United States

Report Abusive Post
Good day everyone cheer

hi pi
cheer

Good morning pi.

:)

wave
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11119163
United States
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11119163

Why the bullying?
 Quoting: just a dude

why the disinformation?

lets hear from people who have actually experienced it not from the peanut gallery of poeple who have heard stories.
Seer777

United States
01/21/2013 01:48 PM

Report Abusive Post

hf

Ha yea, we do, was a joke, I am unsure, when I have meditated on it the only answer I receive is something about so many in the second wave.

Perhaps he meant the number of your guides. Those who surround you.

Just a guess.

:)
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good day everyone cheer

Hello Pi and goodbye Pi lol...got some more boxes to pack :)

peace

hf
pi

User ID: 20063747
Canada
01/21/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good day everyone cheer

hi pi
cheer

[link to youtu.be]

Very nostalgic song for me. Not quite sure why.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

hmm I don't know what to think atm

hf

GLP