Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32430667
United States
01/27/2013 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
was a little bored and watched a video on gotu kola. Never heard of it, but what was interesting was this:

Germanium is essential for the regeneration of DNA and for maximising nutritional wellbeing in the body. It also activates oxygen within the body enabling more to be available to the tissues and helps to restore T-cell balance thus heightening immune system function

Li Ching-Yuen
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
he lived debatably 265 years or so

ginseng also contains germanium

thought it was interesting!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32430667

1rof1
 Quoting: aether

okay lazy. Its a nice way to say lazy haha!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19535695
United States
01/27/2013 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow...see I was doing once a week then a friend said no that it would strip the natural oils. So now I went to every 2 to three weeks. She said once a month is fine. I wish I could have georgia sleep with me but she is half pit so she is a big girl already just being a puppy.

That rose oil you mentioned you use in addition to the bath sounds good. Like I could actually go back to bathing her once a week. Where did you get it Fringe?

I am sorry you have to go through that for so many days now :( A few hours was enough for me. My son asked me last month why the sky always looks so cloudy and why there are so many lines in the sky all the time. What could I tell him? A seven year old notices...so sad for me to hear such questions from him.

hf
 Quoting: Spirit666

I know we are raising our children and grandchildren in a much different world than what I grew up in :(

I get mine from my little health food store

Dr Bronners soaps comes in other formula's as well , you can buy it online or directly from his link or usually in health food stores as well .

here is a link for you to look at his products and you can price shop for it too tho

[link to www.drbronner.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
was a little bored and watched a video on gotu kola. Never heard of it, but what was interesting was this:

Germanium is essential for the regeneration of DNA and for maximising nutritional wellbeing in the body. It also activates oxygen within the body enabling more to be available to the tissues and helps to restore T-cell balance thus heightening immune system function

Li Ching-Yuen

1rof1

Gotu Kola is a great herb for women to add because it helps to fight off cellulite as well and integral in helping to form collagen in the body

Gotu kola, Centella asiatica, is a perennial herb indigenous to subtropical and tropical climates. It is effective at flushing cellulite by improving the circulation of blood and enhancing the structure of connective tissue, allowing new collagen formation, which keeps skin tight and firm. The active components of gotu kola leaves are called triterpenes. According to the European Journal of Dermatology, extracts of gotu kola "exerted a preferential stimulation of collagen synthesis and was active at low doses only." Furthermore, gotu kola can aid in flushing toxic pathogens from the body. The journal Molecules reported in 2009 that gotu kola has, "antimicrobial activities and has a protective role against attempted pathogen infections.

Read more: [link to www.livestrong.com]
:)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: GREEN COMET LEMMON: 2013 could be the Year of the Comet
didn't someone post about a green comet?
just a dude

User ID: 9618710
United States
01/27/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
would that be considered awareness?
I like your thoughts jad

Weird how we get hung up on vocabulary.

Awareness of what?

Free thinking is cultivated

Away from that which sways

There's one simple truism that permeates notions of bliss

Be you as a child, you remember how you acted -)

A speaker promulgates, so I'll stop
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33012291
United States
01/27/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow...see I was doing once a week then a friend said no that it would strip the natural oils. So now I went to every 2 to three weeks. She said once a month is fine. I wish I could have georgia sleep with me but she is half pit so she is a big girl already just being a puppy.

That rose oil you mentioned you use in addition to the bath sounds good. Like I could actually go back to bathing her once a week. Where did you get it Fringe?

I am sorry you have to go through that for so many days now :( A few hours was enough for me. My son asked me last month why the sky always looks so cloudy and why there are so many lines in the sky all the time. What could I tell him? A seven year old notices...so sad for me to hear such questions from him.

hf

I know we are raising our children and grandchildren in a much different world than what I grew up in :(

I get mine from my little health food store

Dr Bronners soaps comes in other formula's as well , you can buy it online or directly from his link or usually in health food stores as well .

here is a link for you to look at his products and you can price shop for it too tho

[link to www.drbronner.com]
 Quoting: >~* Flutterby Fringe*~<

Health food store okay...thanks alot for that and the link too. Off to put my son to bed. So nice chatting with ya Fringe hugs If I don't see ya later on have a good night! :)

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Health food store okay...thanks alot for that and the link too. Off to put my son to bed. So nice chatting with ya Fringe hugs If I don't see ya later on have a good night! :)

hf

hugs you too, go enjoy your son , they grow up sooooooooooo fast
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Li Ching-Yuen

1rof1

Gotu Kola is a great herb for women to add because it helps to fight off cellulite as well and integral in helping to form collagen in the body

Gotu kola, Centella asiatica, is a perennial herb indigenous to subtropical and tropical climates. It is effective at flushing cellulite by improving the circulation of blood and enhancing the structure of connective tissue, allowing new collagen formation, which keeps skin tight and firm. The active components of gotu kola leaves are called triterpenes. According to the European Journal of Dermatology, extracts of gotu kola "exerted a preferential stimulation of collagen synthesis and was active at low doses only." Furthermore, gotu kola can aid in flushing toxic pathogens from the body. The journal Molecules reported in 2009 that gotu kola has, "antimicrobial activities and has a protective role against attempted pathogen infections.

Read more: [link to www.livestrong.com]
:)

nice! I wonder if it would make a nice cream. I'm taking burdock right now, haven't noticed any differences yet though. Supposed to be good cleanser and good for the nervous system.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
nice! I wonder if it would make a nice cream. I'm taking burdock right now, haven't noticed any differences yet though. Supposed to be good cleanser and good for the nervous system.

LOL just gave me an Idea.. started making a paste out of the diatomaceous earth stuff I got for a mask didn't think about adding that into the mix. I will say this my skin feels so much better after using it :) and I used Vitamin C skin cream for my face
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
would that be considered awareness?
I like your thoughts jad

Weird how we get hung up on vocabulary.

Awareness of what?

Free thinking is cultivated

Away from that which sways

There's one simple truism that permeates notions of bliss

Be you as a child, you remember how you acted -)

A speaker promulgates, so I'll stop
 Quoting: just a dude

thanks for the reminder, that is how I see awareness-childlike (definition)
awesome!
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 31248385
United States
01/27/2013 08:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
lol

From total submission, to face cream, to...

Who remembers these?

[link to www.etsy.com]

lmao
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL just gave me an Idea.. started making a paste out of the diatomaceous earth stuff I got for a mask didn't think about adding that into the mix. I will say this my skin feels so much better after using it :) and I used Vitamin C skin cream for my face

I make a concoction of vitd3, vite, aloe (from plant), and coldpressed coconut oil for the face....very shiny!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

Who remembers these?

[link to www.etsy.com]

lmao
 Quoting: Seer777

must bring them back, lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

Who remembers these?

[link to www.etsy.com]

lmao

Raises hand LOL ... used them for scarf clips at one time too , that takes me back to the 80's , that's a blast from the past LOL
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

I make a concoction of vitd3, vite, aloe (from plant), and coldpressed coconut oil for the face....very shiny!

All the other stuff I add to my fruit smoothies I make and usually add super green powders to them as well. The coconut I either take the oil or use a coconut oil salt scrub :)
aether  (OP)

User ID: 28218601
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

Who remembers these?

[link to www.etsy.com]

lmao

works for me lmao

i`m petroleum vaseline for years face and hands
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/27/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
i don`t see the "issue"
with all that is not you
and
yourself

i see no room for error on who and what each of you can possibly be

and

what everything else must be to

without exception 1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

All the other stuff I add to my fruit smoothies I make and usually add super green powders to them as well. The coconut I either take the oil or use a coconut oil salt scrub :)

Don't gardners use diatomaceous earth? I'll have to look it up. I've heard of kaolin clay. Sounds nice! This one lady I know makes this smoothie that sounds like it might be good: kale, apples, blueberries, cinnamon. I think that was it. I still haven't tried it yet, not a smoothie drinker, but sounds healthy!
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/27/2013 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't gardners use diatomaceous earth? I'll have to look it up. I've heard of kaolin clay. Sounds nice! This one lady I know makes this smoothie that sounds like it might be good: kale, apples, blueberries, cinnamon. I think that was it. I still haven't tried it yet, not a smoothie drinker, but sounds healthy!

Yes they do but it has so many uses and contains silica which is one of the things collagen needs to help form in the body , it helps the skin, keeps the intestinal tract clean , peoples hair started growing and use it for your pets ... and the list goes on and on ... I'm stoked about it lol :)
I got mine from earthworks health they give lists on there for uses but much on the internet about it
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

Who remembers these?

[link to www.etsy.com]

lmao

works for me lmao

I know an old gal that uses it religiously on her mouth and it is preserved nicely. chuckle
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/27/2013 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

Who remembers these?

[link to www.etsy.com]

lmao

works for me lmao

I know an old gal that uses it religiously on her mouth and it is preserved nicely. chuckle

i`m getting that pillar design at top i think

something about the design
as we talk now they feel the same people
turkey and s america , complete sensation of same environment by those using the structures

nice sensations to. good feel to being within their company /environment
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes they do but it has so many uses and contains silica which is one of the things collagen needs to help form in the body , it helps the skin, keeps the intestinal tract clean , peoples hair started growing and use it for your pets ... and the list goes on and on ... I'm stoked about it lol :)
I got mine from earthworks health they give lists on there for uses but much on the internet about it

yeah, just read some reviews (almost threw up with the parasite talk rofl) sounds awesome!
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/27/2013 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
so when a person talking to a tulapa talks to a person talking to an avatar

it is all real
true

but information crossover may be emotionaly tricky on ocaasions

cos an avatar is field communication with people outside of our heliosphere
and
tulapa is field communication with synergy guide of historical belief (ours) inside our heliosphere

both feel similar to the same within the field
and the only way i know to tell the difference easily is by what they know
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

Who remembers these?

[link to www.etsy.com]

lmao

works for me lmao

I would use everything but that :P

vitamin e stick for lips but done have any problems there lol

and here is why :/

Petroleum jelly is basically a byproduct of the oil industry. It’s a leftover residue created during the refinery of crude oil
songwaves

User ID: 32514115
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
good evening beautiful people hf

hope all is well in your worlds, finally managed to catch up with the thread, i love the magic weaved here hf

notice around me lots making huge life changes and transforming positively. not seen on such a grand scale until recent. wondersome :)

asked my angel for help with some healing and had wonderful energetic sensations...a large wheel placed within my body like one from the helm of a ship,(if i was standing the wheel would be perpendicualr to my body) as i turned the wheel i would relax and unfold energetically, i could move the wheel through planes of my body releasing tension...but the unfolding...was like JADs surrender hf

also some strange symbol thing i keep seeing...I'll draw it in a minute to show you, it kept morphing into its opposite through a plane.

love to you all

red_heart
“I’m sleeping, but my heart is keeping watch”. The Song of Songs.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

Who remembers these?

[link to www.etsy.com]

lmao

works for me lmao

turkey and s america , complete sensation of same environment by those using the structures

I wonder what the ocean looked like during their time or time these structures were built.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/27/2013 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

I would use everything but that :P

vitamin e stick for lips but done have any problems there lol

and here is why :/

Petroleum jelly is basically a byproduct of the oil industry. It’s a leftover residue created during the refinery of crude oil

that is true
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/27/2013 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

works for me lmao

I wonder what the ocean looked like during their time or time these structures were built.

don`t know i was inland on all of that past thought
seems no ocean close enough to notice
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 31248385
United States
01/27/2013 09:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
lol

Who remembers these?

[link to www.etsy.com]

lmao

must bring them back, lol

lol. Rockin a Halloween party for sure. Side ponytail with multi-colored scrunchie and way too much hairspray.

tounge

It might be interesting to note perhaps that the concept of 'submission' has been on my Mind of late.

Last week I stumbled on an image while in the 'photography' section in Pintrest.

It was the title which drew my continued interest once I glanced at the image, which would normally not hold my eyes.

Let me note that I don't look at pornographic images of any kind.

The title of the image was thus,

Checking the State of a Submissive Girl.
[link to pinterest.com]

I found the image both alluring and the concept of submission intriguing to entertain.

Submission is surrender.

Surrender is Trust in this sense. Not in defeat, but something quite different I think.

Like JAD mentioned.

When does one surrender? At what point? How often do we surrender in a single day? To our own whims or whims of others? When we submit to an unkind boss for example.

What are we surrendering when we 'let go completely'?

hmm

Surrender is often coupled with defeat.

However, not always. Which is why I find the concept intriguing.

Just thought I would share.

DaisyPetal

Last Edited by Seer777 on 01/27/2013 09:15 PM
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca

GLP