aether  (OP)

User ID: 28218601
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
keeping it simple
if indra`s net is the visible structure of conscious process within all things and all "space"
it is us encased
 Quoting: aether

It isn't an I or a You or we or Us. It is an organized flow serving the need of individual chaos questioned.
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflattus

The fall is the mirror of perfection questioned.

It's interesting you say this, as something someone said to me the other day has been cycling in my head.

He said, Hell is looking up and only seeing yourself...

My very first impression of said, was to be down in a well. As on gazes UP, the 'well' is filled with ones own mirrored fractilized face, gazing up and out forever.

It has troubled me since, and I am still trying to figure what to make of it.

Like the opposite of this...

IntotheDarkenss

O.o
 Quoting: Seer777

this /z\ feels like this \z/

Central to this new discipline is the idea that the 'soul' expresses itself in images, and that care of the soul requires that we pay great attention to the images we 'inhabit'.
 Quoting: observation

if you are unsure of yourself and all you see looking at you is unsure of it`self
that is uncertainty for ever for you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31036731
Canada
01/29/2013 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes
fractal we discovered is infinite capacity to remember (memory)
thus our universe remembers all indra`s motivated emotion

if that is true

the motivated emotion of indra to become a person is eternally remembered from the conception of indra`s motivated emotion. as in
the person can never be forgotten once visualized by indra

feels like a tricky topic emotionally

hmm

What do you get the person that literally has everything?

well hopefully at least one other of the same disposition from there they will work it out
i am sure tounge

Nothing. But, we need to somehow constantly cajole self.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
keeping it simple
if indra`s net is the visible structure of conscious process within all things and all "space"
it is us encased

It isn't an I or a You or we or Us. It is an organized flow serving the need of individual chaos questioned.

It's interesting you say this, as something someone said to me the other day has been cycling in my head.

My very first impression of said, was to be down in a well. As on gazes UP, the 'well' is filled with ones own mirrored fractilized face, gazing up and out forever.

:IntotheDarkenss:

O.o

How many potential you's do you have in your mind?

You can never be alone unless that is what you choose.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/29/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
keeping it simple
it is us encased

i don`t understand that

feels like you are saying the motive of indra is keeping insanity insane in all things but indra for motive known only to indra

Not in the least. As we know, People, likely conciousness itself, needs an impetus.
Picture grace. (frozen perfection), even the radiant frequency will eventually numb the system and be questioned.

Something will need to move and with it will be displacement and a cascade.

We know that infinity is a beginning thrust through an ending into itself. It is the perspective relative mobius.

If time spent in perfection would go on to nigh infinity; the fall, even if only momentary would relatively seem infinite.

It is a condition of the questioning mind. The density and immersion in data is the peeling of self to reaction.

remembering there is a new definition of perfection on the table which changes the thought of perfection into
knowing enough to know you know enough to know you don`t have to worry
after that
you are faced with eternity of not knowing what happens next fixed within the certainty you never have to worry that you do not know

sounds like fun to me
as it is meant to be

Last Edited by aether on 01/29/2013 09:10 PM
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 31248385
United States
01/29/2013 09:11 PM

Report Abusive Post

IntotheDarkenss

O.o

this /z\ feels like this \z/

Central to this new discipline is the idea that the 'soul' expresses itself in images, and that care of the soul requires that we pay great attention to the images we 'inhabit'.
 Quoting: observation

if you are unsure of yourself and all you see looking at you is unsure of it`self
that is uncertainty for ever for you

I assumed at the time it was a reflection of personal 'choices'. If one finds themselves in a 'hole', more often then not, it is their choices which took them there.

Not always of course.

'Hell' in this regard, being immersed in the memories mirrored, of ones choices and being miserable within it...with no seeming way out...

It is why the phrase,

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

Disturbs me to no end................................>

O.o
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15788170
United States
01/29/2013 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only comment if they are not.
 Quoting: completejigsaw

No.

Me neither.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/29/2013 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

I assumed at the time it was a reflection of personal 'choices'. If one finds themselves in a 'hole', more often then not, it is their choices which took them there.

Not always of course.

'Hell' in this regard, being immersed in the memories mirrored, of ones choices and being miserable within it...with no seeming way out...

It is why the phrase,

O.o

well i see your point
i once knew a person well enough for me to want to, with their consent, go to a place that was their worry of hell

it was a strange place
gloom and misty bare of any vegetation or sign vegetation ever had existed their
the feeling of abandon all hope was palpable in it`s oppression which surprised me
i was instantly able to know that nothing that may live within this place would come near me
that was good
and i began to wander around orientating myself
after a while i began to question to myself can i discover the way out
a thought unimaginable to me until that moment
it was a very odd and unpleasant feeling
this prompted instant knowing that this was real and it was now my test to come out or not and the or not felt real
knowing that i forgot all things other than finding my way out and for quite some time all i did was move through the terrain with that in mind while running myself through my thoughts generally looking for the answer i needed
i become more relaxed as i settled into the task because it had become personal as in:
it was my singular thought
as i relaxed i saw color for the first time
green swirls in black and grey
i followed the color out which was me returning to present

weird what people carry as reality because i imagine it was this persons reality unique to them
but
i do not know
i have never done that before or since
now the person is an "extreme" demons are everywhere etc personality and the possess a medical history of abuse etc and have most of their lives experienced torturous mental abuse from people whom were their parents and guardians from birth
so i imagine that plays a vital role also
the person acknowledged what i experienced fitted what they knew
i think because they themselves did not want to talk about it
but i am left with the impression they live their life fighting to not go to that place that is real to them

i think

Last Edited by aether on 01/29/2013 09:30 PM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

i don`t understand that

feels like you are saying the motive of indra is keeping insanity insane in all things but indra for motive known only to indra

Not in the least. As we know, People, likely conciousness itself, needs an impetus.
Picture grace. (frozen perfection), even the radiant frequency will eventually numb the system and be questioned.

Something will need to move and with it will be displacement and a cascade.

We know that infinity is a beginning thrust through an ending into itself. It is the perspective relative mobius.

If time spent in perfection would go on to nigh infinity; the fall, even if only momentary would relatively seem infinite.

It is a condition of the questioning mind. The density and immersion in data is the peeling of self to reaction.

remembering there is a new definition of perfection on the table which changes the thought of perfection into
knowing enough to know you know enough to know you don`t have to worry
after that
you are faced with eternity of not knowing what happens next fixed within the certainty you never have to worry that you do not know

sounds like fun to me
as it is meant to be

Exactly, there is no need as you are the veil. You choose the debasement or exultation.

Sometimes as hard to swallow as a serpents egg.
just a dude

User ID: 9618710
United States
01/29/2013 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not always of course.

It is why the phrase,

O.o

well i see your point
i once knew a person well enough for me to want to, with their consent, go to a place that was their worry of hell

it was a strange place
gloom and misty bare of any vegetation or sign vegetation ever had existed their
the feeling of abandon all hope was palpable in it`s oppression which surprised me
i was instantly able to know that nothing that may live within this place would come near me
that was good
and i began to wander around orientating myself
after a while i began to question to myself can i discover the way out
a thought unimaginable to me until that moment
it was a very odd and unpleasant feeling
this prompted instant knowing that this was real and it was now my test to come out or not and the or not felt real
knowing that i forgot all things other than finding my way out and for quite some time all i did was move through the terrain with that in mind while running myself through my thoughts generally looking for the answer i needed
i become more relaxed as i settled into the task because it had become personal as in:
it was my singular thought
as i relaxed i saw color for the first time
green swirls in black and grey
i followed the color out which was me returning to present

weird what people carry as reality because i imagine it was this persons reality unique to them
but
i do not know
i have never done that before or since
now the person is an "extreme" demons are everywhere etc personality and the possess a medical history of abuse etc and have most of their lives experienced torturous mental abuse from people whom were their parents and guardians from birth
so i imagine that plays a vital role also
the person acknowledged what i experienced fitted what they knew
i think because they themselves did not want to talk about it
but i am left with the impression they live their live fighting to not go to that place that is real to them

i think

went to hell and found an empty holodeck?
Seer777

United States
01/29/2013 09:36 PM

Report Abusive Post

IntotheDarkenss

O.o

Interesting Dion...

That is another direction I took it. For example, perhaps this is what may be called 'Sympathy for the Devil'...

If say for instance, a 'Being' was blamed for the 'Fall' and in said, was forced to live in an 'Abyss'(well) for eternity...seeing their 'choice' within the fractalized mirrors which exists in every being which holds the shard of 'original Sin' being reflected within the 'face mirrors'...

Does that make sense?

tounge

It seems there is always hope for redemption. And if one looked long and hard enough, perhaps a way to rectify and bring it back around can be found...

As Forgiveness is Divine right?

ouroboros
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/29/2013 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting Dion...

That is another direction I took it. For example, perhaps this is what may be called 'Sympathy for the Devil'...

If say for instance, a 'Being' was blamed for the 'Fall' and in said, was forced to live in an 'Abyss'(well) for eternity...seeing their 'choice' within the fractalized mirrors which exists in every being which holds the shard of 'original Sin' being reflected within the 'face mirrors'...

Does that make sense?

tounge

It seems there is always hope for redemption. And if one looked long and hard enough, perhaps a way to rectify and bring it back around can be found...

ouroboros

that is the meaning to fractal is our universe infinite memory
nothing can be forgotten that is real to remember
and it is our universes definition of real not ours
thus
there is nothing true that can not be returned to and resolved
likewise
there is nothing that is true that can not be proven true
and there is nothing untrue that can not be discovered as untrue
thus all that you say seer is true
reconciliation by default exists if motivated to reconcile
as in:
discover what happened

Last Edited by aether on 01/29/2013 09:42 PM
<*Z*))%((S))\\><

User ID: 29317919
United States
01/29/2013 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Osiris = Operating System Iris
 Quoting: <*Z*))%((S))\\><

hmm maybe this was a bit too vague.. well this simple breakdown can be applied to pretty much every word in the English language and likely any other language. yes we are part of a simulation of sorts and the code is decipherable.

every character or person has certain values associated with their name which determines their group association etc.. it is quite a detailed system and I am certainly not fluent at understanding all the translations yet but I can make sense of it.
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

:IntotheDarkenss:

O.o

Interesting Dion...

Does that make sense?

tounge

:ouroboros:

It would depend on the basis of a mirror opposite for unconcious being and how fully that conciousness was to explore the fall.

Some will certainly choose immolation in eternity as that is the breadth of potential over the finity of redemption.
<*Z*))%((S))\\><

United States
01/29/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmm maybe this was a bit too vague.. well this simple breakdown can be applied to pretty much every word in the English language and likely any other language. yes we are part of a simulation of sorts and the code is decipherable.

every character or person has certain values associated with their name which determines their group association etc.. it is quite a detailed system and I am certainly not fluent at understanding all the translations yet but I can make sense of it.

A server farm in fact.

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 01/29/2013 09:46 PM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Coded object variables with base modifiers random or other. All that is decipherable is that which you conciously choose to entertain.

In the end it's what you can let go of and immerse self in.

User ID: 33265561
Brazil
01/29/2013 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
spot on
Nus
<*Z*))%((S))\\><

United States
01/29/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Coded object variables with base modifiers random or other. All that is decipherable is that which you conciously choose to entertain.

also known as "fooling yourself".

this is where the memory wipes or rewrites come into play.

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 01/29/2013 09:49 PM

Brazil
01/29/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
But he has greater things in mind for you all. I cannot stress how important you all are.
Now do something.
Add up your date of birth numbers and also the last 5 digits of your telephone number that you normally use. Are they the same?
 Quoting: completejigsaw

No mine add up to 29 not 28 :) 7 7 7 7 + 1
 Quoting: >~* Flutterby Fringe*~<

9th sphere

7x3+8

5x3+6

0x3+1
 Quoting: 1908247

hmm lol there is that sphere thing again night before last it was sphere's moving around in and out of each other , looked like transparent golf balls emitting light

The 9 spheres of Yggdrasill? or from the Qabalah
 Quoting: >~* Flutterby Fringe*~<

yesod

[link to encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com (secure)]
Nus
just a dude

United States
01/29/2013 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
:ironbar:

vajra much?
<*Z*))%((S))\\><

United States
01/29/2013 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

also the big problem with just letting go is that various shadowy groups are tinkering relentlessly with the system without your approval or vote.
just a dude

United States
01/29/2013 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

IntotheDarkenss

O.o

Interesting Dion...

Does that make sense?

tounge

ouroboros

No One left behind!!

hf
songwaves

User ID: 32514115
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

IntotheDarkenss

O.o

Interesting Dion...

Does that make sense?

tounge

ouroboros

Can you remember who said 'Hell etc' that Seer, you might be picking up something from me.

thanks,
hf

Last Edited by songwaves on 01/29/2013 09:53 PM
“I’m sleeping, but my heart is keeping watch”. The Song of Songs.

Brazil
01/29/2013 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
keep an eye

on page 1228

back to page 1212

Last Edited by 1908247 on 01/29/2013 09:54 PM
Nus
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

If thats the way you choose to look at it. It is what it becomes.

Infinity holds all the taffy you can pull.

The key is to merge the 3 simple reflections into 1.

You wanna beat the casino. You become the casino. As to prevail over an Idea you must become it.

This is why an archetype is known as a beginning.
<*Z*))%((S))\\><

United States
01/29/2013 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
we are all basically players in a very elaborate and very very hacked MMORPG.. the server is completely overrun with viruses and malware so to speak.
<*Z*))%((S))\\><

United States
01/29/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

You wanna beat the casino. You become the casino. As to prevail over an Idea you must become it.

I see what you mean and understand the idea, I'm not sure it is truthful unfortunately, if I am correct and it applies to you and everyone else then we are in some real trouble lol. I found ample evidence that there are extreme manipulations of innocents using relays to the big receiver/radio antennas on Saturn for instance.

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 01/29/2013 09:58 PM
Seer777

United States
01/29/2013 09:57 PM

Report Abusive Post

ouroboros

Can you remember who said 'Hell etc' that Seer, you might be picking up something from me.

thanks,
hf
 Quoting: songwaves

Do I remember who I was speaking to?

Absolutely. But I will not divulge that to keep their privacy...

Do you have a specific question?
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

also the big problem with just letting go is that various shadowy groups are tinkering relentlessly with the system without your approval or vote.

Good. I can only concern myself with what I can control. If I let them into my mind I have lost.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I see what you mean and understand the idea, I'm not sure it is truthful unfortunately, if I am correct and it applies to you and everyone else then we are in some real trouble lol. I found ample evidence that there are extreme manipulations of innocents using relays to the big receiver/radio antennas on Saturn for instance.

I'm not concerned with perceptions of said truth, just equality which will flow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8867724
United States
01/29/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good evening everyone!

I read some good stuff today. Been thinking about zelda and the song of time. I think seer and I were talking about zelda the other day :-P

GLP