Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19535695
United States
01/30/2013 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
i have not shaved my armpits in over a year, whos up to braiding my hair.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33337137

Samson is that you ?

damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33337137
Ireland
01/30/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33012291
United States
01/30/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone hf

The feedback down here is obtuse and weird to say the least :(

Sadness and churning again abounds in the rain today .. and I keep getting pictures of a bird flying up out of the water being shot with an arrow and feathers flying all over the place.

Glad to see All others doing well... hugs

:dimens:

Feels like we have gone thru something hmm or something has been opened ... hard to describe
 Quoting: >~* Flutterby Fringe*~<

Hello Fringe :) Yes it does feel like changes are happeing and it's intense today. I read your other post and I do hope you feel better... that pic of the sunflowers is awesome hugs A song for you...

hf
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 31248385
United States
01/30/2013 02:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone hf

Sadness and churning again abounds in the rain today .. and I keep getting pictures of a bird flying up out of the water being shot with an arrow and feathers flying all over the place.

Feels like we have gone thru something hmm or something has been opened ... hard to describe

Just a flesh wound...

tounge

Bird, water, flight, arrow, feathers...

Balanced
 Quoting: Seer777

Yes maybe so LOL but it is disconcerting when it keeps playing over and over again in the mind like a taped loop if that makes sense Seer.. even if I try to thwart it

I understand.

I been looking up out that well for 3 days now.

What does a well hold?

[link to www.youtube.com]

GlassWing
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33337137
Ireland
01/30/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
you should pin this its very important
9 inches!

Thread: BREAKING: Ron Jeremy In Critical Condition -- Heart Aneurysm
just a dude

User ID: 9618710
United States
01/30/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's interesting you say this, as something someone said to me the other day has been cycling in my head.

He said, Hell is looking up and only seeing yourself...

My very first impression of said, was to be down in a well. As on gazes UP, the 'well' is filled with ones own mirrored fractilized face, gazing up and out forever.

It has troubled me since, and I am still trying to figure what to make of it.

Like the opposite of this...

IntotheDarkenss

O.o

Interesting to note perhaps since my journey down the 'Hell Well'.

In essence, the word 'well' has taken on an entirely new meaning for me. As before when I would say I am 'well'...I would be indicating that my holistic health was satisfactory.

Now however, when I use that word, it has the complete different meaning an throws me back down the 'well' of dispair and hopelessness.

It is not the first time I have questioned my usage of the word well.

It began some weeks ago on another thread with the member responding to me with

I am well, well, well...

I noticed JAD said something similar this week, along with another last night.

I am not certain why I have been called to examine the 'well' quite as loudly as I was, but I assume there must be a reason.

However, now I am uncertain how to respond when someone asks me how I am...

hmm

Language - symbols - translation - intent

just a couple examples:

hello: hell-O

disarming: negative well followed by neutral circulating O

I'm well: I Am - well

In the now, drawing a well
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's interesting you say this, as something someone said to me the other day has been cycling in my head.

My very first impression of said, was to be down in a well. As on gazes UP, the 'well' is filled with ones own mirrored fractilized face, gazing up and out forever.

:IntotheDarkenss:

O.o

In essence, the word 'well' has taken on an entirely new meaning for me. As before when I would say I am 'well'...I would be indicating that my holistic health was satisfactory.

Now however, when I use that word, it has the complete different meaning an throws me back down the 'well' of dispair and hopelessness.

I am well, well, well...

I am not certain why I have been called to examine the 'well' quite as loudly as I was, but I assume there must be a reason.

hmm

just a couple examples:

Quoting: just a dude

That hell-O can go back to that magic circle Jad a way of creating a space that is sacred or to trap the energy something as well
to me it translated the trapping of hell or the energy of it.

Just like Good morning .. Good mourning to me they sound alot alike.

the magick of language is in the spell-ing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32430667
United States
01/30/2013 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone hf

My greenhouse fell over and so did my garden table, arg. But on the bright side, I got to hold a newborn! I just want to nom nom themafro
aether  (OP)

User ID: 28218601
United Kingdom
01/30/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone hf

My greenhouse fell over and so did my garden table, arg. But on the bright side, I got to hold a newborn! I just want to nom nom themafro
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32430667

i know i should not

but i am
the way you tell it lmao

Last Edited by aether on 01/30/2013 02:25 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

omg, that reminded me of when I was in line to eat and the cook had a sleeveless shirt on and I swear it was the longest armpit hair I've ever seen. I thought, okay I can handle that, until he dropped some food and picked it up and served it to another....yeah, I walked away lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone hf

Oh no :( and Oh yes !!! I remember that feeling :) with my children and grandchildren and newborn puppies my Rozy had . Most awesome on that part :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2013 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Samson is that you ?

damned

rofl
Seer777

United States
01/30/2013 02:27 PM

Report Abusive Post

just a couple examples:

:)

I see.

I guess it comes down to the 'I Am' when someone asks...

As we often don't know ourselves what entails the "I am'.

Generally speaking...

When another asks, 'how are you' there is a customary response give without much thought, a bit like a handshake.

However, there is a moment when asked 'how are you' where one is forced reflect for a moment and determine in an instant how they are feeling. The conclusion is determined rather quickly that there is only a small chance the greeter REALLY wants to know how you feel. Nor do you have any desire to relay said unless a system of trust has been instilled between both in the past. An even then it may be an improper time.

So the customary 'Good and You' is offered in response, even if it is a falsehood.

So in a nutshell, we essentially often start our conversations by fibbing...perhaps not in the lying sense, but more in understand the dynamic of a greeting with 'How are you' is not desired to be answered in full by either party.

lol.

lol
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/30/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

omg, that reminded me of when I was in line to eat and the cook had a sleeveless shirt on and I swear it was the longest armpit hair I've ever seen. I thought, okay I can handle that, until he dropped some food and picked it up and served it to another....yeah, I walked away lol

----------> i`m ------------> out ----------------->bike
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
i know i should not

but i am
the way you tell it lmao
 Quoting: aether

nothing broke and everything got planted back so its all goodrockon
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
back to finding new ways to greet people

tounge
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Back in the old days wells were cisterns, dried out ones with cracks they used as prisons supposedly. I think there is a biblical story, coat of many colors, were the guy gets thrown in a hole by his brothers. Also, other biblical stories were promenantly(sp, lol) around wells. idk them off the top of me head.

I usually go straight to the negative aspect(yes I've been called pessimist, but I say realist...do get to the optimist after thinking a while lol)when thinking but with wells I don't, which is unusual for me. I think of wellsprings and portals happy things.
Seer777

United States
01/30/2013 02:44 PM

Report Abusive Post

tounge

Yes.

That is why I began to utilize 'well' about 2 years ago. As 'I am good' was often not the case...

By saying I am 'well' I would be referring to my holistic health.

An overall assessment of being in satisfactory condition or better...

However, in casual situation I would offer that response whether I was 'well' or not. I knew every time I did it, and felt I was lying and found it curious why I felt I needed to do so.

IOW, due to social mores I felt forced to comply to the customary response...

SunBulb
~Seneca
Seer777

United States
01/30/2013 02:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Back in the old days wells were cisterns, dried out ones with cracks they used as prisons supposedly. I think there is a biblical story, coat of many colors, were the guy gets thrown in a hole by his brothers. Also, other biblical stories were promenantly(sp, lol) around wells. idk them off the top of me head.

I usually go straight to the negative aspect(yes I've been called pessimist, but I say realist...do get to the optimist after thinking a while lol)when thinking but with wells I don't, which is unusual for me. I think of wellsprings and portals happy things.

Yes.

That was Joseph and his coat of many colors.

17 “They’re not here anymore,” the man replied. “I overheard them say they were going to Dothan.”

Joseph left and found his brothers in Dothan. 18 But before he got there, they saw him coming and made plans to kill him. 19 They said to one another, “Look, here comes the hero of those dreams! 20 Let’s kill him and throw him into a pit and say that some wild animal ate him. Then we’ll see what happens to those dreams.”

21 Reuben heard this and tried to protect Joseph from them. “Let’s not kill him,” he said. 22 “Don’t murder him or even harm him. Just throw him into a dry well out here in the desert.” Reuben planned to rescue Joseph later and take him back to his father.

23 When Joseph came to his brothers, they pulled off his fancy coat[c] 24 and threw him into a dry well.

Genesis 37: 17-24

[link to www.biblegateway.com]

Notice a lot of these stories involve jealousy?

Envy...

That reminds me of something.

hmm
~Seneca
just a dude

User ID: 9618710
United States
01/30/2013 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes.

17 “They’re not here anymore,” the man replied. “I overheard them say they were going to Dothan.”

Joseph left and found his brothers in Dothan. 18 But before he got there, they saw him coming and made plans to kill him. 19 They said to one another, “Look, here comes the hero of those dreams! 20 Let’s kill him and throw him into a pit and say that some wild animal ate him. Then we’ll see what happens to those dreams.”

21 Reuben heard this and tried to protect Joseph from them. “Let’s not kill him,” he said. 22 “Don’t murder him or even harm him. Just throw him into a dry well out here in the desert.” Reuben planned to rescue Joseph later and take him back to his father.

23 When Joseph came to his brothers, they pulled off his fancy coat[c] 24 and threw him into a dry well.

Envy...

hmm

Reminds me of inner child and Petit Prince

petitprince
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2013 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

tounge

Yes.

That is why I began to utilize 'well' about 2 years ago. As 'I am good' was often not the case...

By saying I am 'well' I would be referring to my holistic health.

An overall assessment of being in satisfactory condition or better...

However, in casual situation I would offer that response whether I was 'well' or not. I knew every time I did it, and felt I was lying and found it curious why I felt I needed to do so.

IOW, due to social mores I felt forced to comply to the customary response...

:SunBulb:

Yes that is understandable . Like my son will ask how I am doing and I will say what is currently perturbing, or of concern at the moment like maybe something physical and then add but otherwise well which is usually the case. LOL

On here however its that putting it out there in the open for all to see , it's like the masquerade masks that one has to wear not to put your vulnerabilities out in public, but reserve them for those in your sphere of trust.

When to let transparency flow is certainly an art as you never know who will use it in a manner that can be damaging.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32514115
United Kingdom
01/30/2013 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

:IntotheDarkenss:

O.o

I am well, well, well...

hmm

just a couple examples:

That hell-O can go back to that magic circle Jad a way of creating a space that is sacred or to trap the energy something as well
to me it translated the trapping of hell or the energy of it.

Just like Good morning .. Good mourning to me they sound alot alike.

the magick of language is in the spell-ing

hi everybody hf

Does feel like something shifted yesterday, also most I've spoken to today woke up between 2.30-3am last night and couldn't sleep.

A friend said something interesting yesterday, its like every time we get closer to some personal evolution step...like we are just about to discover something, the universe starts to hit us with those negative syncs to steal our energy. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Get this one...this is what I'm getting at.... I was once put down a well as punishment and the last thing they shouted from the top was 'Hell is when you look up and can only see yourself' and was told to think about it.

I discovered down the well that hell was when the light of your own hope goes out, it is the darkest place, but in that moment I heard whispering, barely audible, I heard the prayer of a friend and while I no longer had hope, they held it for me.

If there is someone here who has lost hope I want you to know that in your darkest moment, I will hold it for you.

red_heart

I'm sorry if this distresses anyone in anyway I thought I'd share it so it clears. I'm no longer emotionally affected by the memory of the experience much so If you have any well and corner jokes I'd love to here them... lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes.

Envy...

hmm

yeah thats the one. I blame the parents for that one. Favoring children is despicable to me. When researching the bible, most of it was about inheritance...
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/30/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
i like this topic and i think it because i am seeing that knowing people can adjust their language to what is known in ways i never imagined before this day
and i am noticeable know that application of this quickly increases environmental results between people whom know and communicate together often because it prompts different thinking and slows thinking down while new fitting language becomes comfortably
it`s feeling like a romance
or at the very least a vital ingredient of romance i am not certain had been known for a very longs time

imagine alchemical wedding immersed within language that formed to fit the emotional expressions of the synergistic couple

whoa.
this becomes real in a heartbeat to the right hearts

Last Edited by aether on 01/30/2013 03:06 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi everybody hf

Does feel like something shifted yesterday, also most I've spoken to today woke up between 2.30-3am last night and couldn't sleep.

A friend said something interesting yesterday, its like every time we get closer to some personal evolution step...like we are just about to discover something, the universe starts to hit us with those negative syncs to steal our energy. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Get this one...this is what I'm getting at.... I was once put down a well as punishment and the last thing they shouted from the top was 'Hell is when you look up and can only see yourself' and was told to think about it.

I discovered down the well that hell was when the light of your own hope goes out, it is the darkest place, but in that moment I heard whispering, barely audible, I heard the prayer of a friend and while I no longer had hope, they held it for me.

If there is someone here who has lost hope I want you to know that in your darkest moment, I will hold it for you.

red_heart

I'm sorry if this distresses anyone in anyway I thought I'd share it so it clears. I'm no longer emotionally affected by the memory of the experience much so If you have any well and corner jokes I'd love to here them... lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32514115

I spent time under my bed or in a closet during childhood to hide from the hell of my parents fighting. We lived once in a house that had an attic and basement and would be locked in those as well... those were my definitions of hell back then and at a certain point it became mental until given tools to process things and let go and stand up for myself in my own thoughts and not let them control me.
I understand that thing about parents having favorites as well as I was not on their list because I did not feel like I belonged to my family for various reasons . It often crossed my mind as a child that I was adopted. I could expose alot more but feel that is enough for now.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi everybody hf

red_heart

That is tragically beautiful.hf
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/30/2013 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi everybody hf

red_heart

a dry well huh

did you know the people whom put you down there
and was it the same people whom winched you out
how long were you down
was it claustrophobic
could you walk around at the bottom or did it stay the same width
rats, mice, insects to?
Seer777

United States
01/30/2013 03:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
hi everybody hf

Yes.

I call it the snapback.

It seems inevitable and is difficult to deal with.

Seems we had similar thoughts down in the well. Hope being the only thing left in the 'box' as it were.

I just can't imagine any being being forced into misery for eternity by the Divine... The thought churns my stomach and causes me to question everything.

Ugh.

On another note, your friend who fetched you, sounds truly dear...

[link to www.youtube.com]

Trinity

Last Edited by Seer777 on 01/30/2013 03:21 PM
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32514115
United Kingdom
01/30/2013 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi everybody hf

red_heart

I spent time under my bed or in a closet during childhood to hide from the hell of my parents fighting. We lived once in a house that had an attic and basement and would be locked in those as well... those were my definitions of hell back then and at a certain point it became mental until given tools to process things and let go and stand up for myself in my own thoughts and not let them control me.
I understand that thing about parents having favorites as well as I was not on their list because I did not feel like I belonged to my family for various reasons . It often crossed my mind as a child that I was adopted. I could expose alot more but feel that is enough for now.

Yes I think eventually we all get to shift our vantage point within traumatic experiences, thereby recognising the necessary soul growth we needed from those experiences so they no longer have control over us.

hugs

hf
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/30/2013 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
see now i`m going another way
it crossed my mind that the knowing could sequence language to tip an unknowing down the well if they knowing had direct emotional communication with you

they feed the word sequence unknown to you but known to them once they have sown the seed of their general abilities to you

once you swallow their pre arranged word sequences they know the pictures in your imagination that will exist because they placed them their thus they have access to your imagination via the synergistic guides they placed within it without you knowing

how else could they do it

GLP