Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
Aeolus?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2359589

names... chuckle

goodevil

devil6

Quoting: Spirit666

I did not name them. But somebody did and wrote about them for peeps to read of them I guessabduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19535695
United States
02/18/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aeolus?

Enlil ? hmm

Enlil ("lord wind") is the god of air, wind and storms

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33012291
United States
02/18/2013 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aeolus?

names... chuckle

goodevil

devil6

I did not name them. But somebody did and wrote about them for peeps to read of them I guessabduct

I know AC...I was just putting the devil 6 in there to be silly ya know...Satan divine power over the winds they say...

lol

hf

User ID: 34678744
Brazil
02/18/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why all the wind?

because

the wind picked up
 Quoting: 1908247

Nus
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
02/18/2013 01:27 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]

IceFlame
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2359589
United States
02/18/2013 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aeolus?

names... chuckle

goodevil

devil6

I know AC...I was just putting the devil 6 in there to be silly ya know...Satan divine power over the winds they say...

lol

hf

I never heard that one untill now :-)
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why all the wind?

because

the wind picked up

headbang
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
02/18/2013 01:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Why all the wind?

because

the wind picked up

headbang

TornadoLightning
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33012291
United States
02/18/2013 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

names... chuckle

goodevil

devil6

lol

hf

Has to be in the bible somewhere but don't quote me on that cause I don't know the bible at all...I just remember being told this a long time ago.

Satan prince of the air? That sounds familiar too...

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol

hf

Has to be in the bible somewhere but don't quote me on that cause I don't know the bible at all...I just remember being told this a long time ago.

Satan prince of the air? That sounds familiar too...

hf

Yes, that is familiar.

hf
aether  (OP)

User ID: 33708517
United Kingdom
02/18/2013 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why all the wind?

because

the wind picked up

Why do planets farthest from the Sun have the fastest winds?

..............The Electric Universe hypothesis agrees with conventional theory that wind is movement of air molecules, but that there are other explanations. What are those other agents of movement?

If conventional theory explains wind solely as the result of convection and gas kinetics, Electric Universe proponents insist that electric discharges must also be considered. Electromagnetic forces in plasma move and accelerate charged particles, so collisions between charged and neutral particles drag the neutral air molecules along with them. Close observation of laboratory arc discharges reveals that an electric “wind” surrounds and often precedes an electric arc.

The plasma discharge sweeps up the surrounding air along with the charge carriers, or ions. The wind appears as inflows and updrafts as well as outflows and downdrafts. It can lift dust particles and erode surfaces. By analogy, we must then question the accepted explanation of thunderstorms as being caused solely by convection of hot air and the climatological movement of winds by the Sun’s heat alone.
 Quoting: observation

[link to www.thunderbolts.info]

now we are discovering water acts as the plasma it is when electrified
and
our old science said wind is the result of heat (sun) upon moister (water)

it is not a big leap to know that wind is an affect of electrical process

"Ozone, though heavier than oxygen, is absent in the lower layers of the atmosphere, is present in the upper layers...Nowhere is it asked why ozone does not descend of its own weight or at least why it is not mixed by the wind with other gases." --

"Water, though eight hundred times heavier than air, is held in droplets, by the millions of tons, miles above the ground. Clouds and mist are composed of droplets which defy gravitation." [link to www.sciforums.com]

Last Edited by aether on 01/24/2014 06:40 PM
nobody
User ID: 34494410
United Kingdom
02/18/2013 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
aereous viator,, the earliest recorded writings in ancient hebrew to descibe the navis sideralis,, riv ruach,,

much love,,
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/18/2013 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
i suppose when you have stuff happening every day that no one ever knows why and how it occurs
and
it gets in the way a lot
you need something to be the cause of it cos it must have a cause
so
you introduce the universal bad guy to explain the worry
and
everyone relaxes
cos now they know the cause

maybe

Last Edited by aether on 02/18/2013 01:44 PM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/18/2013 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
A group of over 100,000 dolphins spotted off the coast of San Diego caused a spectacle for nature watchers as they traveled together in an enormous pack.
'They were coming from all directions, you could see them from as far as the eye can see,' Joe Dutra said after seeing the spectacle first hand.
Mr Dutra, who captains Hornblower Cruises, was out on his daily tour with a boat full of nature watchers when he spotted the massive group of dolphins.

Read more: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15368686

Thread: 7 Mile Long SUPER POD Of Over 100,000 Dolphins Race Past San Diego - Experts Concerned
songwaves

User ID: 34381885
United Kingdom
02/18/2013 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey everyone hf

Woke up so happy with sunshine today :)

Its kinda strange but since that huge pod of dolphins got together alot seems to have activated/shifted within people, not sure if they are somehow related.

I've noticed over the last year since driving through the forest there has been three occasions where all the animals have walked to a central point in the forest to meet, I see them in the morning all walking towards it and by the afternoon they are all together. There a few hundred of them when together! They are predominantly wild animals horses/pigs but the cattle altho graze wild belong to various farmers who have grazing rights.

Had a dream last night where the same thing happened and I had got out of the car and walked through the crowd towards the centre of all the animals, as I approached closer the animals parted leaving a clear path for me, so I approached towards the innermost circle, then this huge black bull appeared with rather large horns which was snorting and running up and down in front of me looking really aggressive and hoofing its foot on the ground like it was going to charge, then a black and a white horse came from behind me each stood slightly diagonally in front of me like they were protecting me from it. I avoided eye contact with the bull and bent down on my knees to show respect and subservience towards it. Then a military helicopter appeared circling, looking up I waved and they flashed their lights at me and then flew off. I asked the animals why they were meeting as I had seen them do this a couple of times before. They were discussing what had been happening in the world, they all wanted it to be 'the time' but the bull said 'not yet, but soon'. Most of the animals seemed disappointed but accepting of the bulls statement. I thanked them and wished them well and left whilst they were still discussing what was currently going on.

Looks like the animals are waiting for us humans lol

red_heart
“I’m sleeping, but my heart is keeping watch”. The Song of Songs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33477271
Canada
02/18/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why all the wind?

because

the wind picked up

Why do planets farthest from the Sun have the fastest winds?

..............The Electric Universe hypothesis agrees with conventional theory that wind is movement of air molecules, but that there are other explanations. What are those other agents of movement?

If conventional theory explains wind solely as the result of convection and gas kinetics, Electric Universe proponents insist that electric discharges must also be considered. Electromagnetic forces in plasma move and accelerate charged particles, so collisions between charged and neutral particles drag the neutral air molecules along with them. Close observation of laboratory arc discharges reveals that an electric “wind” surrounds and often precedes an electric arc.

The plasma discharge sweeps up the surrounding air along with the charge carriers, or ions. The wind appears as inflows and updrafts as well as outflows and downdrafts. It can lift dust particles and erode surfaces. By analogy, we must then question the accepted explanation of thunderstorms as being caused solely by convection of hot air and the climatological movement of winds by the Sun’s heat alone.

[link to www.thunderbolts.info]

now we are discovering water acts as the plasma it is when electrified
and
our old science said wind is the result of heat (sun) upon moister (water)

it is not a big leap to know that wind is an affect of electrical process

"Ozone, though heavier than oxygen, is absent in the lower layers of the atmosphere, is present in the upper layers...Nowhere is it asked why ozone does not descend of its own weight or at least why it is not mixed by the wind with other gases." --

"Water, though eight hundred times heavier than air, is held in droplets, by the millions of tons, miles above the ground. Clouds and mist are composed of droplets which defy gravitation."

Quoting: aether

It's pretty cool how everything relates. You most likely know this already, but what the Hay

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

hayseed
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
A group of over 100,000 dolphins spotted off the coast of San Diego caused a spectacle for nature watchers as they traveled together in an enormous pack.
'They were coming from all directions, you could see them from as far as the eye can see,' Joe Dutra said after seeing the spectacle first hand.
Mr Dutra, who captains Hornblower Cruises, was out on his daily tour with a boat full of nature watchers when he spotted the massive group of dolphins.

Thread: 7 Mile Long SUPER POD Of Over 100,000 Dolphins Race Past San Diego - Experts Concerned

Oh my
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34691583
United States
02/18/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
funny for the day

so im doing a search on google for - godlikeproductions.com 666

im looking for a post ....whats funny is your thread comes up alot hahahaha

or.... spirt666 hahaha

so if anyone else was to look they might think the demon mark of the beast is here in your thread!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just feel like with stirred emotions and some quantum communication that happened as a result of said celestial body .. water comes back to mind and its ability to communicate on a Universal level..

So I bring these up again... water carries the seed of life and nutrients in it.

( DNA building blocks can be made in space)
[link to wattsupwiththat.com]

"The discovery adds to a growing body of evidence that the chemistry inside asteroids and comets is capable of making building blocks of essential biological molecules."

[link to svs.gsfc.nasa.gov]

aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/18/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

what is running through the San Andreas fault is the sensation

oh

Lipid-rich, collagen fiber-laced blubber comprises the hypodermis and covers the whole body, except for parts of the appendages, strongly attached to the musculature and skeleton by highly organized, fan-shaped networks of tendons and ligaments. It can comprise up to 50% of the body mass of some marine mammals during some points in their lives, and can range from two inches (5 cm) thick in dolphins and smaller whales, to more than 12 inches (30 cm) thick in some bigger whales, such as right and bowhead whales. However, this is not indicative of larger whales' ability to retain heat better, as the thickness of a whale's blubber does not significantly affect heat loss. More indicative of a whale's ability to retain heat is the water and lipid concentration in blubber, as water reduces heat-retaining capacities, and lipid increases them.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

water mammals must experience the electrical nature of our environment with differing sensitivity to land mammals

The word piezoelectricity means electricity resulting from pressure.

that is clever for water mammals whom can vary their outside pressure experienced by going up (surface) or down (deep)
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
funny for the day

or.... spirt666 hahaha

so if anyone else was to look they might think the demon mark of the beast is here in your thread!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34691583

You mean you got another ip?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

btw this happened on the 15th not today

nobody
User ID: 34494410
United Kingdom
02/18/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
realitys when faLSE,,

dissolve,,

not by protection from truths,,

yet by the birth from old ways,, to the new,,

too catch a mocking bird indeed,,

is dissolved,,

the butterfly is ready,,

the pupis is shed,,

no amount of dissentional regressive mental-diffusing will alter the fact,,

much love,,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33477271
Canada
02/18/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey everyone hf

Woke up so happy with sunshine today :)

Its kinda strange but since that huge pod of dolphins got together alot seems to have activated/shifted within people, not sure if they are somehow related.

I've noticed over the last year since driving through the forest there has been three occasions where all the animals have walked to a central point in the forest to meet, I see them in the morning all walking towards it and by the afternoon they are all together. There a few hundred of them when together! They are predominantly wild animals horses/pigs but the cattle altho graze wild belong to various farmers who have grazing rights.

Had a dream last night where the same thing happened and I had got out of the car and walked through the crowd towards the centre of all the animals, as I approached closer the animals parted leaving a clear path for me, so I approached towards the innermost circle, then this huge black bull appeared with rather large horns which was snorting and running up and down in front of me looking really aggressive and hoofing its foot on the ground like it was going to charge, then a black and a white horse came from behind me each stood slightly diagonally in front of me like they were protecting me from it. I avoided eye contact with the bull and bent down on my knees to show respect and subservience towards it. Then a military helicopter appeared circling, looking up I waved and they flashed their lights at me and then flew off. I asked the animals why they were meeting as I had seen them do this a couple of times before. They were discussing what had been happening in the world, they all wanted it to be 'the time' but the bull said 'not yet, but soon'. Most of the animals seemed disappointed but accepting of the bulls statement. I thanked them and wished them well and left whilst they were still discussing what was currently going on.

Looks like the animals are waiting for us humans lol

red_heart
 Quoting: songwaves

:Nutzzzz:

Much Love Songwaves
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
funny for the day

or.... spirt666 hahaha

psst looks your government agency switches yours around too..

are you working today or is it holiday for you ;)

see you in the bohemian grove!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just saved a guys truck from being smashed by a shopping cart being pushed by the wind because a lady was too lazy to push it to where it goes. Too bad it was not headed for her car, I would have watched it hit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
funny for the day

or.... spirt666 hahaha

psst looks your government agency switches yours around too..

are you working today or is it holiday for you ;)

see you in the bohemian grove!

I dont know you zpunk.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
But one thing for sure is I can sense your energy from afar..tricky;-)
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ciao Have a blessed day All time to catch up on some stuff hf

:erthwat:

GLP