nobody
User ID: 29714021
United Kingdom
02/25/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
hey ss and jb,,

sharing within dreams is somthing this one and some friends would do as young teenagers,,

we would mitigate sleep overs,, directly for this purpose,,

the target sleeper would would induce the sleepstate,, whilst the others would direct by verbal instruction / suggestive interaction,,

we would always choose a visiable target that could be viewed from the bedroom window,, yet always a house of an unknown familirality too the target sleeper,,

the results were astounding,,

two of us knew perfectly the details and lay out of a particular nearby house internally,, yet the sleeper did not,,

the sleeper,, in his half sleep state,, would described the inside often with complete perfection,, whilst never having ever previously entered the target house,, somtimes even visually confirming presense by the opening or moving of a curtain in real time,,

we used to take turns,, with varying results,,

good luck with your interesting experiment,,

much love,,

User ID: 35139253
Brazil
02/25/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Uh-oh, Pan is a Faunus. Nice!
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
02/25/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey ss and jb,,

sharing within dreams is somthing this one and some friends would do as young teenagers,,

we would mitigate sleep overs,, directly for this purpose,,

the target sleeper would would induce the sleepstate,, whilst the others would direct by verbal instruction / suggestive interaction,,

we would always choose a visiable target that could be viewed from the bedroom window,, yet always a house of an unknown familirality too the target sleeper,,

the results were astounding,,

two of us knew perfectly the details and lay out of a particular nearby house internally,, yet the sleeper did not,,

the sleeper,, in his half sleep state,, would described the inside often with complete perfection,, whilst never having ever previously entered the target house,, somtimes even visually confirming presense by the opening or moving of a curtain in real time,,

we used to take turns,, with varying results,,

good luck with your interesting experiment,,

much love,,
 Quoting: nobody 29714021

Interesting Nobody.

My twin brother and I had one successful bridge in the dream state.
aether  (OP)

User ID: 34923382
United Kingdom
02/25/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
sorry for off topic, and not much info at the link

'Lost continent' found off Africa
[link to www.theaustralian.com.au]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34944405

The Seychelles were uninhabited when discovered around the 12C by what is thought to be Maldivian seafarers,
 Quoting: observation

that is odd
when the cascade came and water arose the Seychelles were never utilized
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31036731
Canada
02/25/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
In other words, it should not be me doing it, it should be Jonny's higher self 'doing' it. Basically, I guess, it is making a request to Jonny's higher self through me.
 Quoting: Septenary Man

It's your higher self and my higher self having a cup of coffee.

What could be more dangerous than that?
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

Really hot coffee and you being the cup.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
:plasmatorus:

Brazil
02/25/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
banana2
Nus
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
banana2
 Quoting: 1908247

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34944405
United States
02/25/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

what are your thoughts about Pan being Faunus?

Brazil
02/25/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
banana2

hiding

Shouldn't that banana be dancing? They usually do.

damned

what are your thoughts about Pan being Faunus?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34944405

I'll think better on it and get back to you.

Faunus has been a recurrent eye-catching subject for me lately..
Nus
completejigsaw

User ID: 29357982
United Kingdom
02/25/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Septenary, you are a genius.
hf
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

In ancient Roman religion and myth, Faunus was the horned god of the forest, plains and fields; when he made cattle fertile he was called Inuus. He came to be equated in literature with the Greek god Pan.

Faunus was one of the oldest Roman deities, known as the di indigetes. According to the epic poet Virgil, he was a legendary king of the Latins who came with his people from Arcadia.

"Et in Arcadia ego" is a Latin phrase that most famously appears as the title of two paintings by Nicolas Poussin (1594–1665).

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

"Les bergers d'Arcadie" ("The Arcadian Shepherds"). It has been highly influential in the history of art and more recently has been associated with the pseudohistory of the Priory of Sion popularised in the books Holy Blood, Holy Grail and The Da Vinci Code.

Last Edited by aether on 02/25/2013 12:02 PM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/25/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a representation of the patterns I see, as the vibration alters the pattern changes, in us all.

Quoting: acuk 32275400

There is alot of X patterns in therescratching
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32430667

That looks just like the second image in this article as well.

IBM Produces First-Ever Image Of A Molecule’s Electrical Charge Distribution

[link to idealab.talkingpointsmemo.com]

hmm
 Quoting: Seer777

1728. It conforms to a 2d interior of the 4.4.4 hypercube.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/25/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a representation of the patterns I see, as the vibration alters the pattern changes, in us all.

hmm

aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
 Quoting: completejigsaw

hey cj
you got your comets

Brazil
02/25/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow, I just got extremly entertained.
Nus
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

grinning

Thanks man! Check out my new thread. rockon
Thread: BUBBLEGATE - Proof of Successful Sonoluminescence (Acoustic Intertial Confinment Fusion) Experiments COVER-UP
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow, I just got extremly entertained.

bdance
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2013 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Other than the posted below, there was something that I can't recall properly, but I believe it was important. It was regarding Eros/Faunus relation..

FA(RA)ONA

Good morning!

February 15th & Feast of Lupercalia:

On February 15, Romans celebrated Luperaclia, honoring Faunus, god of fertility. Men would go to a grotto dedicated to Lupercal, the wolf god, located at the foot of Palatine Hill and where Romans believed that the founders of Rome, Romulus and Remus, were suckled by a she-wolf. The men would sacrifice a goat, don its skin, and run around, hitting women with small whips, an act which was supposed to ensure fertility.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29130092

In remarkable agreement with the myths of other peoples, the Romans regarded Saturn as the model and source of cherished national customs. Tracing their ancestry and national identity to this very god-king, the chroniclers claimed that, in an earlier time, the Latins deemed themselves "Saturnians". "Be not unaware, Virgil writes, "that the Latins are Saturn's race, righteous not by bond or laws, but self-controlled of their own free will and by the custom of their ancient god."

Nothing symbolized this ancient tie to Saturn more dramatically than the mythical ancestry of kings. It was for a very clear purpose that the chroniclers exerted themselves on the subject, announcing that the early Latin kings were part of an unbroken line leading back through mythical history straight to the god-king Saturn. From the mythical king Latinus the line led upward to Faunus, then to Picus. As Virgil puts it, "Faunus' sire was Picus, and he boasts thee, O Saturn, as his father; thou art first founder of the line. To him by heaven's decree was no son or male descent, cut off..."

Since the line of descent was unbroken, Virgil could insist that Augustus Caesar himself be honored as the son of a god, destined to repeat the accomplishments of the founding king--

"Here is Caesar, and all Iulus' seed, destined to pass beneath the sky's mighty vault. This, this is he whom thou so oft hearest promised to thee, Augustus Caesar, son of a god, who shall again set up the Golden Age amid the fields where Saturn once reigned."

Just as we have observed among other peoples, Roman mythology preserved the myth of Saturn on two levels. On the one hand, there was the tradition of the celestial Saturn ruling in the sky. "When ancient Saturn had his kingdom in the sky," Virgil wrote, "the deep earth held lucre all in its dark embrace."

But the same god was also localized by the Romans as the legendary first king of Latium--a glaring contradiction the chroniclers overcame by asserting that, after the celestial ruler's exile or flight, he had taken up residence in Latium. "I remember how Saturn was received in this land," Ovid wrote. "He had been driven by Jupiter from the celestial realms. From that time the folk long retained the name of Saturnian."

At every level, the Roman memory of Saturn resonates with a global tradition of the Universal Monarch. In the very fashion we have observed in other lands, we see the god entering local history as the primeval founding king, ruling an ancestral kingdom. And with the same result: that the nation telling the story then claimed to have descended from the god-king himself.

The message couldn't be more clear. Long after the mythical age of the gods, every ancient culture continued to honor the great luminary remembered as the king of the world. [link to contrarybooks.com]

Quoting: aether

Pan is the innermost moon of Saturn. It is a walnut-shaped small moon about 35 kilometres across and 23 km high that orbits within the Encke Gap in Saturn's A Ring. Pan acts as a ring shepherd and is responsible for keeping the Encke Gap free of ring particles.

It was discovered by Mark R. Showalter in 1990 from analysis of old Voyager 2 probe photos and received the provisional designation S/1981 S 13 because the discovery images dated back to 1981.[3]
 Quoting: Wiki

tounge thumbs

impressed

Last Edited by aether on 01/25/2014 10:36 AM
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 31248385
United States
02/25/2013 12:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
hf

grinning

Thread: BUBBLEGATE - Proof of Successful Sonoluminescence (Acoustic Intertial Confinment Fusion) Experiments COVER-UP

This:

A standing wave of sound creates a bubble in liquid. When the bubble implodes, light is emitted. This is called: Sonoluminescence. Awesome.

Sonoluminescence is the emission of short bursts of light from imploding bubbles in a liquid when excited by sound.

In 1989 a major experimental advance was introduced by Felipe Gaitan and Lawrence Crum, who produced stable single-bubble sonoluminescence (SBSL). In SBSL, , a single bubble trapped in an acoustic standing waveemits a pulse of light with each compression of the bubble within the standing wave. This technique allowed a more systematic study of the phenomenon, because it isolated the complex effects into one stable, predictable bubble. It was realized that the temperature inside the bubble was hot enough to melt steel. Interest in sonoluminescence was renewed when an inner temperature of such a bubble well above one million kelvins was postulated. This temperature is thus far not conclusively proven, though recent experiments conducted by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign indicate temperatures around 20,000 K.

Sonoluminescence can occur when a sound wave of sufficient intensity induces a gaseous cavity within a liquid to collapse quickly. This cavity may take the form of a pre-existing bubble, or may be generated through a process known as cavitation. Sonoluminescence in the laboratory can be made to be stable, so that a single bubble will expand and collapse over and over again in a periodic fashion, emitting a burst of light each time it collapses. For this to occur, a standing acoustic wave is set up within a liquid, and the bubble will sit at a pressure anti-node of the standing wave. The frequencies of resonance depend on the shape and size of the container in which the bubble is contained.

~ The light flashes from the bubbles are extremely short—between 35 and a few hundred picoseconds long—with peak intensities of the order of 1–10 mW.

~ The bubbles are very small when they emit the light—about 1 micrometre in diameter—depending on the ambient fluid (e.g., water) and the gas content of the bubble (e.g., atmospheric air).

~ Single-bubble sonoluminescence pulses can have very stable periods and positions. In fact, the frequency of light flashes can be more stable than the rated frequency stability of the oscillator making the sound waves driving them. However, the stability analyses of the bubble show that the bubble itself undergoes significant geometric instabilities, due to, for example, the Bjerknes forces and Rayleigh–Taylor instabilities.

~ The addition of a small amount of noble gas (such as helium, argon, or xenon) to the gas in the bubble increases the intensity of the emitted light.

Quoting: Sonoluminescence

Remind me of this:

Just thought I would share.

Earlier I had a bit of a meditative nap. After 10 hrs of sleep last night, seems I drifted off for another hour at least.

Anyway, just before I had an interesting experience I thought I would share.

Essentially, I was listening to music when my attention was pulled in a specific direction. Just then a tone came through and I saw what can only be described as a small ping pong ball of white and rainbow light shoot from the right side of my frontal lobe to the other. At the same instant, as if I was standing say on the corpus collosum, a second ping pong ball of light shot behind or in the occipital lobe from the left to to the right. I could 'see' both at once although seemingly pointed forward in the 'dark'. If that makes sense.

It was completely jarring and lasted for but a split second. The 'light' was created by both the tone and the instant type 'startle response' from myself.

I was under the impression that the brain is in complete darkness within the casing of the skull.

I had asked some months earlier having noted something similar when I sprained my ankle many years ago, with a flash of light which accompanied the pain.

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed light response within the brain with any type of 'startle' response while meditating?

Eyes closed of course.

I hope this makes sense.

hmm
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
nobody
User ID: 29714021
United Kingdom
02/25/2013 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmm

Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflattus

this one absolutely adores the simplicity in the mirror,,

the torus creates a visual,, 2d vibrational representation when viewed from a 3d perspective,,

the irony is mass reflective,,

imaj-in the complete oppersite,,

or as a famous chocolate factory candy maker once said,, "strike that,, reverse it"

the mirror is the origin reason,,a consiousness bubble for the reflection,, via a realised sustanable creation of the 3d,, yet only permitted by 2d perspective visualy created and thus recognised as a possible 3d limitation,,

perhaps this model suggests,, that the growth of all perception is always from within and reflected out,, as a returning limited creation,,

a reflective creation indeed,,

much love,,
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/25/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmm

the torus creates a visual,, 2d vibrational representation when viewed from a 3d perspective,,

or as a famous chocolate factory candy maker once said,, "strike that,, reverse it"

the mirror is the origin reason,,a consiousness bubble for the reflection,, via a realised sustanable creation of the 3d,, yet only permitted by 2d perspective visualy created and thus recognised as a possible 3d limitation,,

perhaps this model suggests,, that the growth of all perception is always from within and reflected out,, as a returning limited creation,,

much love,,

The invariability of perfect form.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

grinning

This:

A standing wave of sound creates a bubble in liquid. When the bubble implodes, light is emitted. This is called: Sonoluminescence. Awesome.

Sonoluminescence is the emission of short bursts of light from imploding bubbles in a liquid when excited by sound.

In 1989 a major experimental advance was introduced by Felipe Gaitan and Lawrence Crum, who produced stable single-bubble sonoluminescence (SBSL). In SBSL, , a single bubble trapped in an acoustic standing waveemits a pulse of light with each compression of the bubble within the standing wave. This technique allowed a more systematic study of the phenomenon, because it isolated the complex effects into one stable, predictable bubble. It was realized that the temperature inside the bubble was hot enough to melt steel. Interest in sonoluminescence was renewed when an inner temperature of such a bubble well above one million kelvins was postulated. This temperature is thus far not conclusively proven, though recent experiments conducted by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign indicate temperatures around 20,000 K.

Sonoluminescence can occur when a sound wave of sufficient intensity induces a gaseous cavity within a liquid to collapse quickly. This cavity may take the form of a pre-existing bubble, or may be generated through a process known as cavitation. Sonoluminescence in the laboratory can be made to be stable, so that a single bubble will expand and collapse over and over again in a periodic fashion, emitting a burst of light each time it collapses. For this to occur, a standing acoustic wave is set up within a liquid, and the bubble will sit at a pressure anti-node of the standing wave. The frequencies of resonance depend on the shape and size of the container in which the bubble is contained.

~ The light flashes from the bubbles are extremely short—between 35 and a few hundred picoseconds long—with peak intensities of the order of 1–10 mW.

~ The bubbles are very small when they emit the light—about 1 micrometre in diameter—depending on the ambient fluid (e.g., water) and the gas content of the bubble (e.g., atmospheric air).

~ Single-bubble sonoluminescence pulses can have very stable periods and positions. In fact, the frequency of light flashes can be more stable than the rated frequency stability of the oscillator making the sound waves driving them. However, the stability analyses of the bubble show that the bubble itself undergoes significant geometric instabilities, due to, for example, the Bjerknes forces and Rayleigh–Taylor instabilities.

~ The addition of a small amount of noble gas (such as helium, argon, or xenon) to the gas in the bubble increases the intensity of the emitted light.

Quoting: Sonoluminescence

Remind me of this:

Just thought I would share.

Earlier I had a bit of a meditative nap. After 10 hrs of sleep last night, seems I drifted off for another hour at least.

Anyway, just before I had an interesting experience I thought I would share.

Essentially, I was listening to music when my attention was pulled in a specific direction. Just then a tone came through and I saw what can only be described as a small ping pong ball of white and rainbow light shoot from the right side of my frontal lobe to the other. At the same instant, as if I was standing say on the corpus collosum, a second ping pong ball of light shot behind or in the occipital lobe from the left to to the right. I could 'see' both at once although seemingly pointed forward in the 'dark'. If that makes sense.

It was completely jarring and lasted for but a split second. The 'light' was created by both the tone and the instant type 'startle response' from myself.

I was under the impression that the brain is in complete darkness within the casing of the skull.

I had asked some months earlier having noted something similar when I sprained my ankle many years ago, with a flash of light which accompanied the pain.

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed light response within the brain with any type of 'startle' response while meditating?

Eyes closed of course.

I hope this makes sense.

hmm

I can see why it would remind you of that.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/25/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just for you Pi:

[link to www.gematrix.org]
Seer777

United States
02/25/2013 12:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
I can see why it would remind you of that.

Well good.

I try to be clear.

:)
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2013 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sonoluminescence is the emission of short bursts of light from imploding bubbles in a liquid when excited by sound

we know a bubble is electrical process forming a sphere from inside outwards utilizing the charge that exists to be utilized (aether/higgs/indra) in response to prompting from the environment the sphere is to become formed within

light is electromagnetic charge as in charge that has slowed down enough to become visible/material

we know implosion releases that which is within to be released

we know liquid is the medium that prompts the sphere to form within

we know sound is pressure

universal pressure (sound around) upon the sphere causes it to universally reduce to the point where the inwards induced pressure (sound) overwhelms the outward tensegrity force of the sphere structure causing it to implode thus releasing the electromagnetic force (light) that was sustaining it within

Last Edited by aether on 02/25/2013 12:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sonoluminescence is the emission of short bursts of light from imploding bubbles in a liquid when excited by sound

we know a bubble is electrical process forming a sphere from inside outwards utilizing the charge that exists to be utilized (aether/higgs/indra) in response to prompting from the environment the sphere is to become formed within

light is electromagnetic charge as in charge that has slowed down enough to become visible/material

universal pressure (sound around) upon the sphere causes it to universally reduce to the point where the inwards induced pressure (sound) overwhelms the outward tensegrity force of the sphere structure causing it to implode thus releasing the electromagnetic force (light) that was sustaining it within

applause
Seer777

United States
02/25/2013 01:00 PM

Report Abusive Post

Love this.

cool2

BubbleReflection
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmm

much love,,

The invariability of perfect form.

i know habit is difficult to drop
but you know i notice
tounge

The term chiral describes an object, especially a molecule, which has or produces a non-superimposeable mirror image of itself.

that makes mirror analogy impossible
our environment is structured to not be replica table by reflection of it`self to it`self
you have to be
not pretend (mirror) to be

whoa

that is what that says /z\

that is 2
everything that is not you is never you and you are never it
you have to be you
it is always it

GLP