United States
03/06/2013 10:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
Wow.

That was quite profound...

:)

I have noticed something I mentioned to aether a bit earlier. Simply, when you are in a great mood, I am the opposite...and vice versa.

Aether mentioned noticing it as well.

I find that interesting.

And curious.

InHand
 Quoting: Seer777

Me too! Not always with Sept though... for me it shifts...

I thought it was perhaps some kind of synchronization polarity.

Like, honey ants. Their bellies can carry significant nectar supplies. If they meet with a hungry ant, they respond first by feeding her (or, occasionally, him) with stored honey.

axialorbGLP
 Quoting: Azeratel Axo

I was thinking something similar.

As I have noted it several times over the months.

Otherwise, I would not have mentioned.

I think that bit about the ants is lovely. IOW, they see another in need and their first response is to help.

Love that.

AreWhatUEat

Color returns!

:multinan:

tounge
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
acuk
User ID: 35701742
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
aether,, see7,, ss,, acuk,,

where is everyone?,,

much love,,
 Quoting: nobody 35667729

Hello shiny. smile_kiss

You are missed when I am away. blobr

Often now, if I come up against confrontation out there in the www, I think...how would nobody handle this.

Good evening all, (smiles happily at all)

karate
 Quoting: acuk 35648297

good evening tounge
did you not finish the room
 Quoting: aether

Did not even get to start, have been nursing a throwing up child now, funny what life keeps throwing at you to block your plans, in all aspects this happens it appears, the other half has promised me my time on the weekend to do it, she off work today yet I have to go look at a job and see if I can pull some wonga in.

Have been looking at the workings of the group nemo666 is a part of |(in between cleaning sick up) [link to en.wikipedia.org] The path I have been taking since around 2009/8 has been one of an initiate, got trapped along the way a few times, yet the last hurdle was most definitely the hardest so far, having to overcome oneself is a great battle, and at the end, a new you is born.
acuk
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow.

I have noticed something I mentioned to aether a bit earlier. Simply, when you are in a great mood, I am the opposite...and vice versa.

I find that interesting.

And curious.

:InHand:

Like, honey ants. Their bellies can carry significant nectar supplies. If they meet with a hungry ant, they respond first by feeding her (or, occasionally, him) with stored honey.

:axialorbGLP:

Hi bro, in the movie The Celestine prophecy they discover the way to ascend is by giving AND taking energy between each other, like a game of energetic tennis, and with every pass of energy between, the energy builds, love that movie, acting not top end, yet it moved me beyond words. book also is awesome.
acuk
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow.

oops forgot to add a link.

[link to www.imdb.com]

I find that interesting.

And curious.

:InHand:

:axialorbGLP:

Hi bro, in the movie The Celestine prophecy they discover the way to ascend is by giving AND taking energy between each other, like a game of energetic tennis, and with every pass of energy between, the energy builds, love that movie, acting not top end, yet it moved me beyond words. book also is awesome.
 Quoting: acuk 35701742
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 35699916
Canada
03/07/2013 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow.

I find that interesting.

And curious.

InHand

axialorbGLP

that sounds more like trust me im a doctor and give me your soul i promise il give it back!

3DSE and EHB in conjuncture with LME.

3rd Density Sins Exchange (Energy Harversting buiness) (life memory Erasure) (Ascending = See Registring goods, but instead the good is your very core being.)
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
acuk
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was just pointing out a similarity not that we are ascending.

hf
acuk
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was just pointing out a similarity not that we are ascending.

hf

Also to sit with one you love and care about, and to pass energy back and forward between you is not trust me I am a doctor, it is a dance, but you can play doctor if it is the right kind of relationship ;)
aether  (OP)

User ID: 34923382
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
tracking backwards tounge

Time Magazine cover May 2012. (Breast Feeding)

Google Image search: Hathor feeding Horus

Compare the images and see for yourself.

Addendum:While I already discussed and posted an earlier clue about the truth about NEMO and an event that occurred last year.

This was relating to the Breast Feeding Cover in Time magazine
(May 1st 2012) and the image of "hathor feeding horus". You can use Google image search to compare these two images, they are quite identical. This was to signify the ending of an important ritual that gave re-birth to the "man-child" of revelation 12 (Horus). If you want information on why Horus is the "man-child" I only ask that you read Liber Aleph as well as Ra-Hoor-Khuit and Hoor-paar-kraat (The man and the child of Horus/His two aspects in one). You can google that as well.
I only ask that you search this yourself because explaining it is quite a bit of information.

The woman who was with him that completed this ritual was then targeted when the ritual was complete (May 1st 2012) The day the cover was released. If you want to know more then read this article [link to www.pe.com]

NEMO had warned her to not be there that day, that they would try to murder her. Sure enough, a man with an explosive device enters the building SURGICALLY IMPLANTED EXPLOSIVE (Very sophisticated). They evacuated it and performed surgery in the parking lot of LLUMC. Now, the police had to claim it was a hoax because...well you know. When the guy walked into the ER
he was screaming "Help me! They put it inside me". A guy who fries his crouch with an underwear bomb is given three weeks of coverage when it didn't even occur in the U.S. And this got very little coverage and it happened in the U.S. Most people here probably didn't even know about it. FYI I am not NEMO.
Here is a link to the previous discussion about April.
Thread: NEMO and April 2012
 Quoting: NEMO666

05/01/2012 09:43 AM

During life the man’s emotions have been acting like magnets, drawing into the astral body coarse astral matter of the lower regions when they have been base, and fine matter of the higher levels when they have been lofty. After death the man has to sojourn on each of these levels in turn until he has eliminated its grade of matter from his astral body. The Mason who knows this meaning of the symbolical journeys will be prepared after death to use his will so as to vanquish his lower emotions, free himself quickly of the heavier matter, and pass rapidly onward into the heaven-world.
 Quoting: 33

also the invisible fields to our occult are the mediums after life is traveled to and the domain of the thought forms that are believed to be the intelligent regulators of these fields

in short the discovery of fields provided both religion and occult with a real but invisible medium (s) with which to explain all that their records showed occurred

a place for entities/thought forms of all denominations to live
we possessed the thought forms before we discovered a medium for them to live within thus they were always looking for an explanation of thought form existence as in:
confirmation of thoughtform reality

there is a place beyond this world, and beyond that lies the destination, another place.
4th on to the 5th ??????

is a "place" only a magnetic field held by thought ?????
 Quoting: peanut 485004

beyond or within ?

remember we are referring to non material (invisible) dimension(s) so most likely, choice of word dictates your attitude (function) with them

structure and function can never be separated

there is the notion of 5th base that is a perverse sexual act. But that is not to what I refer.
 Quoting: peanut 485004

yes peanut
feels your correct
many socially structured expressions formed from initiated experience of altered field states of mind that are translated into physical dimensions of being within our material environment

yes
so for example

if the initiates experience is a "turn on" sensation they will structure within society a "turn on" emotive something (game) to replicate their turn on sensations

clever
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2013 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
/z\ continued

now the question may be
thought forms by default are fantasy thus have no access to the field because they are not real
they are formed and sustained by human emotion

thus we appear to have the following conundrum in our temples and churches

the shape of the church/temple enhances field effect

the humans within the structure experience altered state and informational enhancement which they transfer into thought form
the thought forms retain the information provided for them by their creators, the human emotions and over time the thought forms become more and more aware as successive generations of their creators die and new disciples replace the dead ones

so the question is
do humans form thought forms to store information and if that is so
why do humans worship them?

that is why no entity can or does tell anything that humans never knew before
they can tell what has been forgotten but unless you can ask the right question you can never force them to tell you the answer
that`s okay because it is like placing a combination lock onto the door, access only to those whom know the answer before they ask the question
but that makes thought forms pointless to those whom are aware

am i missing something about thought forms ?

like a point

Think of thought forms like librarians who know just the book you're looking for it you can describe what it's about in detail. You must be aware of the book to get access to the book, no card catalog there. Point? They point in the general vicinity of what you need. Some stay and keep asking them questions, but then others dive in and dig through the racks. They don't mind. That's kind of the point, gatekeepers, as in all things.
 Quoting: Joule Thief

beau
you just prompted me to realize reprogramming the thought forms, by talking to them and re sequencing what they contain, is what is occurring

for some reason until this day i never saw it like that
because i never thought about it
is why

occurs without thought
natural

Azeratel Axo

User ID: 20063747
Canada
03/07/2013 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning cheer

NEMO666 threads are certainly popular these days....
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2013 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
aether,, see7,, ss,, acuk,,

where is everyone?,,

much love,,
 Quoting: nobody 35667729

Hello shiny. smile_kiss

Often now, if I come up against confrontation out there in the www, I think...how would nobody handle this.

karate

good evening tounge

Did not even get to start, have been nursing a throwing up child now, funny what life keeps throwing at you to block your plans, in all aspects this happens it appears, the other half has promised me my time on the weekend to do it, she off work today yet I have to go look at a job and see if I can pull some wonga in.

Have been looking at the workings of the group nemo666 is a part of |(in between cleaning sick up) [link to en.wikipedia.org] The path I have been taking since around 2009/8 has been one of an initiate, got trapped along the way a few times, yet the last hurdle was most definitely the hardest so far, having to overcome oneself is a great battle, and at the end, a new you is born.

good morning
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2013 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning cheer

NEMO666 threads are certainly popular these days....

good morning

they will be
because their content is active within our western societies and the personalities that post on glp are sensitive to this topic

Last Edited by aether on 03/07/2013 06:47 AM
acuk
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Back to thoughtforms huh, lol.

Have a pet pacman, he goes nom nom nom to any that now try to layer.

knew that they were important to all this, some use them for personal control of others...as you know.

hugs
acuk
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
ahh sorry lol, good morning.
Azeratel Axo

Canada
03/07/2013 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hello shiny. smile_kiss

karate

good evening tounge

good morning

I like that link, the AA

I found this to be rather interesting

[link to www.gematrix.org]

hmm
Azeratel Axo

Canada
03/07/2013 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
ahh sorry lol, good morning.

Good morning flower
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2013 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

knew that they were important to all this, some use them for personal control of others...as you know.

hugs

yes
over the past 6 years and 1 month this topic has been scaled up in a manner unknown to those whom participate by tradition thus what we are witnessing and will continue to witness is the evolutionary results of the scaling, as in:
taking tradition to where it never was knowing existed for it to go tounge
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2013 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Round Sun vs. Foursquare Theory
Mar 07, 2013

Astronomers have recently taken more precise measurements of the Sun’s shape over several years. They found that it was rounder and less variable than they expected from theory.

If gravity and centrifugal force from its rotation were the primary influences on its shape, then the Sun should have a larger equatorial bulge. And since most solar features vary with the sunspot cycle, astronomers expected the shape would vary, too.

These observations add to a long list of disappointed expectations:

· the deficit of neutrinos.

· the variation of neutrino numbers with the sunspot cycle.

· the sunspot cycle itself and the spots’ reversing magnetic polarity.

· the hot corona above the cooler surface.

· the acceleration of the solar wind after it leaves the surface.

· the surface granulation, thought to be convection, that contradicts all that’s known about convection.

· the differential rotation, where the equator rotates faster than the poles...........................
 Quoting: observation

[link to www.thunderbolts.info]
acuk
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
But now we know, would that mean a mass dissolving of sorts!

Back later out the door as typing, cool pi, about gemthingy, not very good at using that, hehehe
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2013 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2013 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Back later out the door as typing, cool pi, about gemthingy, not very good at using that, hehehe

tounge
Azeratel Axo

Canada
03/07/2013 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

tounge

:multinan:
cre
ozbanana
Azeratel Axo

Canada
03/07/2013 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
These were the threads in which Brandon and I met.

Odd happenings...

Thread: 1+1+7+8+7+1+1? PI?

Thread: genisus 5 code

Thank God for gematrix.org.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2013 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Odd happenings...

Would love your perspective on this OP?

" 01 = 174 Hz

02 = 285 Hz

Ut = 396 Hz

Re = 417 Hz

Mi = 528 Hz

Fa = 639 Hz

Sol = 741 Hz

La = 852 Hz

09 = 963 Hz

The numerical values of the Solfeggio Frequences are generated by starting with the vector (1, 7, 4) and adding the vector (1, 1, 1) MOD (9). Each higher frequency is found by adding (1, 1, 1) MOD (9) to the previous lower frequency. The final frequency, when (1, 1, 1) is added to is, returns the frequency to the lowest tone (1, 7, 4).

Ut = 396 Hz which reduces to 9 [reducing numbers: 3+9 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3 ; 3+ 6 = 9]

Re = 417 Hz which reduces to 3

Mi = 528 Hz which reduces to 6

Fa = 639 Hz which reduces to 9

Sol = 741 Hz which reduces to 3

La = 852 Hz which reduces to 6"

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31133174

No no it is. I did not even read all of what you wrote... check out fft. Hey did you know all the sound is based on the resonant frequency of the earth?

I will respond with some better thought, I just have a lot to process at the moment.
 Quoting: TRIXER

did that get expanded?
Azeratel Axo

Canada
03/07/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Odd happenings...

Would love your perspective on this OP?

" 01 = 174 Hz

02 = 285 Hz

Ut = 396 Hz

Re = 417 Hz

Mi = 528 Hz

Fa = 639 Hz

Sol = 741 Hz

La = 852 Hz

09 = 963 Hz

The numerical values of the Solfeggio Frequences are generated by starting with the vector (1, 7, 4) and adding the vector (1, 1, 1) MOD (9). Each higher frequency is found by adding (1, 1, 1) MOD (9) to the previous lower frequency. The final frequency, when (1, 1, 1) is added to is, returns the frequency to the lowest tone (1, 7, 4).

Ut = 396 Hz which reduces to 9 [reducing numbers: 3+9 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3 ; 3+ 6 = 9]

Re = 417 Hz which reduces to 3

Mi = 528 Hz which reduces to 6

Fa = 639 Hz which reduces to 9

Sol = 741 Hz which reduces to 3

La = 852 Hz which reduces to 6"

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31133174

No no it is. I did not even read all of what you wrote... check out fft. Hey did you know all the sound is based on the resonant frequency of the earth?

I will respond with some better thought, I just have a lot to process at the moment.
 Quoting: TRIXER

did that get expanded?

I am not sure....

I am not great with numbers.... stoned

Part of the reason TRIXER and I were/are such a good pair. wink
songwaves

User ID: 35680476
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
morning everyone hf

I had an odd crowley experience when I was young...

I read a crowley book years ago when I was about 19, as I was getting to the end of the book this rather dark shadow figure appeared and started to follow me around.I was really freaked out at the time and decided that if I just ignored it, it would probably go away, after a week I was watching eastenders on tv with my flatmate and she turned to me and just said who the hell is that and why have they been following you around all week, I said, oh you see it too! its been doing my head in, and explained that I thought it was connected to the book and I was totally freaked out by it, she said sighed and said 'crowley'... 'why don't you tell it to piss off? and I said 'well I hadn't thought of that and laughed' So I turned towards it and shouted 'piss off!' and it vanished and we both laughed, but at the time I was hugely releaved it was gone, it was rather scary. Then some books fell off the side and as I bent down to the floor to pick them up, one of the books had fallen open, and my eyes landed on the words in the comic book ' Aleister Crowley the cleverest man in the world' with a picture of a dark cartoon shadow. I remember going white saying 'that is really freakin spooky'. That was enough to put me off him and magic, I left his book on a wall in east london.

As a teacher I think Crowleys rather like jokey smurf, he sets you up to push the negative to the absolute extreme so it snaps back (if you make it) and takes you to the positive side of itself. Its a very harsh way to learn and you can see why so many people get damaged during magical operations.

The mere association to this kind of stuff like you say Seer really turns the volume up. Been reading all the babalon stuff you guys posted, not quite sure what to make of it all.

love to all x song
“I’m sleeping, but my heart is keeping watch”. The Song of Songs.
Azeratel Axo

Canada
03/07/2013 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
morning everyone hf

I read a crowley book years ago when I was about 19, as I was getting to the end of the book this rather dark shadow figure appeared and started to follow me around.I was really freaked out at the time and decided that if I just ignored it, it would probably go away, after a week I was watching eastenders on tv with my flatmate and she turned to me and just said who the hell is that and why have they been following you around all week, I said, oh you see it too! its been doing my head in, and explained that I thought it was connected to the book and I was totally freaked out by it, she said sighed and said 'crowley'... 'why don't you tell it to piss off? and I said 'well I hadn't thought of that and laughed' So I turned towards it and shouted 'piss off!' and it vanished and we both laughed, but at the time I was hugely releaved it was gone, it was rather scary. Then some books fell off the side and as I bent down to the floor to pick them up, one of the books had fallen open, and my eyes landed on the words in the comic book ' Aleister Crowley the cleverest man in the world' with a picture of a dark cartoon shadow. I remember going white saying 'that is really freakin spooky'. That was enough to put me off him and magic, I left his book on a wall in east london.

As a teacher I think Crowleys rather like jokey smurf, he sets you up to push the negative to the absolute extreme so it snaps back (if you make it) and takes you to the positive side of itself. Its a very harsh way to learn and you can see why so many people get damaged during magical operations.

The mere association to this kind of stuff like you say Seer really turns the volume up. Been reading all the babalon stuff you guys posted, not quite sure what to make of it all.

love to all x song
 Quoting: songwaves

Good morning! That seems quite fitting IMO

Last Edited by pi on 03/07/2013 07:37 AM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2013 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
morning everyone hf

love to all x song

morning songs
what i liked about Aleister is that he removed to mystery of what motivates/guides our societies by publishing/telling everybody who, how and why are ruling classes, by tradition, are governed by our religious and occult people/organized hierarchies
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

hugs

yes
over the past 6 years and 1 month this topic has been scaled up in a manner unknown to those whom participate by tradition thus what we are witnessing and will continue to witness is the evolutionary results of the scaling, as in:
taking tradition to where it never was knowing existed for it to go tounge

the baseline change 6 years and 1 month ago was the activation of a different relationship with our environment (universe) to that which tradition recognized
prior and currently religious and occult interaction was constructed to comply to the knowing that:

the singular cause causes of all affect

6 years 1 month ago:

the singular affect caused by the cause of cause was activated
songwaves

User ID: 35680476
United Kingdom
03/07/2013 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
morning everyone hf

love to all x song

morning songs
what i liked about Aleister is that he removed to mystery of what motivates/guides our societies by publishing/telling everybody who, how and why are ruling classes, by tradition, are governed by our religious and occult people/organized hierarchies

morning aether,
I tread tentatively around his work due to passed experience, I don't know a huge amount about him or have read alot of his work.

I read a comment by someone recently who said he was one of the most successful avatars of all time because he had the least amount of worshipers, which made me chortle.
“I’m sleeping, but my heart is keeping watch”. The Song of Songs.

GLP