Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot

I'm too fey

Quoting: Bea Nameless

Pinkorb1

pinkorb2

hf
 Quoting: Seer777

Light packets (energy) coming and going, so packed with potential they become visible within a camera that moves past the human spectrum. I'm not saying there's nothing mysterious mind you, well... maybe I am, lmao.

Nothing mysterious at all.

It is what it is.

For myself, it's a fae...without question. I can see her wings, her face, and her rainbow halo.

See it?

I have a few images like this I took some years ago.

I do not share them on this forum due to the tendency of pressing against preconceived notions which often cause fear and a subsequent attack.

'Witch burnings' if you will. rolleyes

My comfort level rises however, in the company of familiar shores.

:)
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

User ID: 24814629
United Kingdom
10/02/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
i never knew what the label fae refereed to , it is rarely used in england

i knew fae before i knew people, in fact thinking about , it was fae that introduced me to other people , if they had not have been present ....
but they where tounge

aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/02/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
High-Voltage Orbiting Long Tether (HiVOLT):
A System for Remediation of the Van Allen Radiation Belts

..........Under funding from NASA's Institute for Advanced Concepts, TUI is currently investigating a novel concept for remediating the radiation belts to improve the safety and reliability of manned and unmanned missions in Earth orbit......................
 Quoting: nasa

[link to www.tethers.com]

tethers

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15788170
United States
10/02/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

i knew fae before i knew people, in fact thinking about , it was fae that introduced me to other people , if they had not have been present ....
but they where tounge

Quoting: aether

Some people exude a fae nature, like they exist betwixt and between worlds. Shamans, just another label to describe it. But humans are by no means the only species that exhibits this trait. Many species known and unknown are quite capable of navigating multiple sets of territory, both physical and temporal, and translating that experience.
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
10/02/2012 07:37 PM

Report Abusive Post

but they where tounge

Some people exude a fae nature, like they exist betwixt and between worlds. Shamans, just another label to describe it. But humans are by no means the only species that exhibits this trait.

Many species known and unknown are quite capable of navigating multiple sets of territory, both physical and temporal, and translating that experience.

:)

Gargoyles

Firsttouch

sunrise10/27/11
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/02/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some people exude a fae nature, like they exist betwixt and between worlds. Shamans, just another label to describe it. But humans are by no means the only species that exhibits this trait. Many species known and unknown are quite capable of navigating multiple sets of territory, both physical and temporal, and translating that experience.

your right beau and it`s nice to talk about it

thank you hugs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24820424
Ireland
10/02/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
did you guys talk about this n the 22nd?
Boomerang doom!

Thread: Pin!!! The Meteors Seen All Around The World (21st Sep) Was ONE Meteor & Grazed In & Out Of Earths Atmosphere - 1st Time EVER

Dynamicists believe a large meteoroid broke apart as it passed over Ireland on the night of September 21, 2012. Slowed by its atmospheric passage, the object entered a temporary orbit around Earth and returned to the sky over eastern North America 155 minutes later.

Amazing Meteor Boomerangs Around Earth

For the first time ever, a meteor has grazed in and out of Earth's atmosphere, slowing enough to become a temporary satellite that lasted a full orbit.

Friday-night crowds were out and about when the bolide appeared, delighting and amazing untold thousands as it broke into dozens of pieces as it glided east to east across the sky. Dirk Ross, who tracks bright meteors and meteorite finds worldwide, logged 564 eyewitness reports from England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, and Norway.

A few hours later, Ross received another burst of 126 sightings. But these weren't from Europe — instead, a fireball had appeared over southeastern Canada and the U.S. Northeast. What at first seemed the unlikely arrival of two dramatic bolides in a single night is now known to be something much more historic and scientifically profound.

Mathematician Esko Lyytinen, a member of the Finnish Fireball Working Group of the Ursa Astronomical Association, has analyzed both sets of sightings and concludes that the two events resulted from a single object encountering Earth that night. He believes a large body grazed the upper atmosphere, dipping to an altitude of 33 miles (53 km) over Ireland before escaping back to space. Because it arrived moving at only about 8 miles (13 km) per second, barely above Earth's escape velocity, it lingered for more than a minute as it crossed the sky. (This explains why some witnesses mistook it for reentering spacecraft debris.)

Read the rest here:
[link to www.skyandtelescope.com]

First Time Ever Event and we got to see it...WOW

5a5a5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2964009

SKRILLEX - Bangarang
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/02/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
sooooooooooooooo reminded me of the new years eve fireball

woot
5a
that puppy went from the west banged over and went over Florida

is that possible?

NEW YEAR'S FIREBALL: The first bright fireball of the New Year streaked over the southwestern USA on Jan. 1st at 03:15 UT. It was visible from Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico. "I was able to see it out my window," reports amateur astronomer Thomas Ashcraft from his rural observatory outside of Santa Fe. "It was brilliant turquoise blue." Ashcraft operates a combination all-sky camera/forward-scatter meteor radar system, which captured the fireball's flight. Click on the image to play the movie--and don't forget to turn up the volume to hear the ghostly radar echo [link to spaceweather.com]
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/02/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
what is funny is I invited a week before my birthday the same girls I hung out with on new years eve the same girls who saw this fireball over florida

and since then I have made new friends here and every single one of them I ask what were you doing new years eve were you out side

NO ONE saw this fire ball
and being totally shit faced didn't help me lol but the other girls were not so drunk K

they saw it...

this thing came out of the constellation Orion the night before my neighbor and I saw it..

the videos and images I saw for Ireland looked like it was at an angle like it would land

dont know what it was but in my crazy ass mind im thinking it could have been something else...

what I saw new years eve wasnt at an angle it was flying like a plane a jet giant fireball

ill never forget it
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/02/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com] tonight freaks

tonight should be good I hope

the guy is into ufos Thread: GLPVCs TheRawFeed Presents -Douglas Dietrich Returns **PODCAST IS UP**
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/02/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
my screen name for tonight is hello
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
did you guys talk about this n the 22nd?
Boomerang doom!

Thread: Pin!!! The Meteors Seen All Around The World (21st Sep) Was ONE Meteor & Grazed In & Out Of Earths Atmosphere - 1st Time EVER

Dynamicists believe a large meteoroid broke apart as it passed over Ireland on the night of September 21, 2012. Slowed by its atmospheric passage, the object entered a temporary orbit around Earth and returned to the sky over eastern North America 155 minutes later.

Amazing Meteor Boomerangs Around Earth

For the first time ever, a meteor has grazed in and out of Earth's atmosphere, slowing enough to become a temporary satellite that lasted a full orbit.

Friday-night crowds were out and about when the bolide appeared, delighting and amazing untold thousands as it broke into dozens of pieces as it glided east to east across the sky. Dirk Ross, who tracks bright meteors and meteorite finds worldwide, logged 564 eyewitness reports from England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, and Norway.

A few hours later, Ross received another burst of 126 sightings. But these weren't from Europe — instead, a fireball had appeared over southeastern Canada and the U.S. Northeast. What at first seemed the unlikely arrival of two dramatic bolides in a single night is now known to be something much more historic and scientifically profound.

Mathematician Esko Lyytinen, a member of the Finnish Fireball Working Group of the Ursa Astronomical Association, has analyzed both sets of sightings and concludes that the two events resulted from a single object encountering Earth that night. He believes a large body grazed the upper atmosphere, dipping to an altitude of 33 miles (53 km) over Ireland before escaping back to space. Because it arrived moving at only about 8 miles (13 km) per second, barely above Earth's escape velocity, it lingered for more than a minute as it crossed the sky. (This explains why some witnesses mistook it for reentering spacecraft debris.)

Read the rest here:
[link to www.skyandtelescope.com]

First Time Ever Event and we got to see it...WOW

5a5a5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2964009

SKRILLEX - Bangarang

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24820424

reading for first time, i never noticed when it happened
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
my screen name for tonight is hello
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24820424

our friend she has flu , i was in bed
hope it was a fun night

Last Edited by aether on 10/03/2012 05:41 AM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
whoa
love this image

Focusing on Fusion
Oct 03, 2012

Hypothetically, how does the Sun produce heat and light enough to sustain life on Earth at a mean distance of 149,476,000 kilometers?

According to spectrographic analysis, the Sun is composed primarily of hydrogen gas (71%), with 27% helium and the remainder thought to be minute percentages of oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, carbon, and six other elements. Although every element on Earth can be seen in a spectrogram of the Sun, those 12 make up 99.9% of its mass..............................

...................The stars receive their power from outside, not inside. Any nuclear reactions are taking place on the surface of the Sun and not in its core. The solar wind is an electric current connecting the Sun with its family of planets and with its galactic clan, so the 90-year-old theory of fusion firing the solar furnace needs to be reexamined.
 Quoting: observation

[link to www.thunderbolts.info]
Uriel
User ID: 1449081
Australia
10/03/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know it's common practice here to hit something with a stick to see what happens, but how about we instead nurture the good things we've found this time?

They'll be everyone's eventually, if you don't kill your hope.
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
10/03/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morning aether.
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Uriel
User ID: 1449081
Australia
10/03/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let me know when you figure it out. I'll be here just enjoying it, not over-thinking it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11306937
United States
10/03/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey guys. sun

Just a little curious, but did anyone notice anything with the last CME that supposedly encountered Earth the other day?

------
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
10/03/2012 11:53 AM

Report Abusive Post

8's are everywhere...

damned

:infinity:
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know it's common practice here to hit something with a stick to see what happens, but how about we instead nurture the good things we've found this time?

They'll be everyone's eventually, if you don't kill your hope.
 Quoting: Uriel 1449081

true and topical

lovely thumbs
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Morning aether.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

hey jonny rockon
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/03/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Morning aether.

hey jonny rockon

I wrote this this morning. I call it W.I.P.

straw men form a broken circle,
debate doom - fine jewels decorate the room;
lavish life
'...to cling...we must create some strife
and divide with the cut of the knife'
...agreed.
Soon they departed to plant seed
grim reap their harvest of greed,
never ending, with no beginning;
these men could remember
the orders execute in September
sow it up
they drank from a cup that failed to replenish
the lust of a dominant menace,
ever growing, and never knowing
what's veiled in the shadow
once roamed through the woods of the Caddo,
in deed
a coin for a blade had sustained the creed
if broken then many would bleed
indiscretion; many lessons,
many treacherous confessions
when pressed by the pressure profession
That's the price
A life for a life for a life for a life
The hare calmly smokes the pipe
hardly concerned
he smirks as he casually watches the world burn
if only these fools could learn
what a pity
the panther's prowl stalks the night
hardly concerned
what a pity.

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey guys. sun

Just a little curious, but did anyone notice anything with the last CME that supposedly encountered Earth the other day?

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN

hey bowman hugs

generally the sun affect is magnetosphere down to earth surface and not within earth quake/volcano style so effects are biased into weather and biological life

that being said the last cm`s arrived at an emotive period and i slotted their arrival into the rest of what i experienced so i noticed nothing to remember because no quake/volcano of note signature was within them
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

8's are everywhere...

damned

:infinity:
 Quoting: Seer777

the structure of our universe force eternal to function eternally

=

8`s everywhere tounge
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Morning aether.

hey jonny rockon

I wrote this this morning. I call it W.I.P.

straw men form a broken circle,
debate doom - fine jewels decorate the room;
lavish life
'...to cling...we must create some strife
and divide with the cut of the knife'
...agreed.
Soon they departed to plant seed
grim reap their harvest of greed,
never ending, with no beginning;
these men could remember
the orders execute in September
sow it up
they drank from a cup that failed to replenish
the lust of a dominant menace,
ever growing, and never knowing
what's veiled in the shadow
once roamed through the woods of the Caddo,
in deed
a coin for a blade had sustained the creed
if broken then many would bleed
indiscretion; many lessons,
many treacherous confessions
when pressed by the pressure profession
That's the price
The hare calmly smokes the pipe
hardly concerned
what a pity
the panther's prowl stalks the night
hardly concerned
what a pity.

i like the eyes that was written through
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/03/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps I should call it '9 lives'?

aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

they have always been willing to talk
but whom is willing to talk ?

is the sensation
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20106058
United States
10/03/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

is the sensation

Are you psychic? :P

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11280549
United States
10/03/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey guys. sun

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN

hey bowman hugs

generally the sun affect is magnetosphere down to earth surface and not within earth quake/volcano style so effects are biased into weather and biological life

that being said the last cm`s arrived at an emotive period and i slotted their arrival into the rest of what i experienced so i noticed nothing to remember because no quake/volcano of note signature was within them

Hi aether. hugs

You know I usually try to keep account of what happens on a personal level when these CME's come in, and this weekend I couldn't help but notice that I had some strange sensations between Saturday afternoon and Monday morning, which was supposedly the duration of this latest CME. I'll certainly be paying close attention the next time around. Sunday was downright trippy. afro

------
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post