but whom is willing to talk ?

is the sensation
 Quoting: aether

Are you psychic? :P

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

are you gorgeous hugs

lmao...no and that's a trick question damn it! lol But seriously...it's weird as too what was going on in my mind the same time you posted that charlie

hf
aether  (OP)

User ID: 24814629
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
Hey guys. sun

Just a little curious, but did anyone notice anything with the last CME that supposedly encountered Earth the other day?

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN

hey bowman hugs

generally the sun affect is magnetosphere down to earth surface and not within earth quake/volcano style so effects are biased into weather and biological life

that being said the last cm`s arrived at an emotive period and i slotted their arrival into the rest of what i experienced so i noticed nothing to remember because no quake/volcano of note signature was within them

Hi aether. hugs

You know I usually try to keep account of what happens on a personal level when these CME's come in, and this weekend I couldn't help but notice that I had some strange sensations between Saturday afternoon and Monday morning, which was supposedly the duration of this latest CME. I'll certainly be paying close attention the next time around. Sunday was downright trippy. afro

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN

spot on , not your imagination

corroborated without doubt independently off and on line with people whom have no motive to exaggerate
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20106058
United States
10/03/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shit I guess it just is what it is...echos and all of that :D

hugs

hf
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

they have always been willing to talk
but whom is willing to talk ?

is the sensation

hf

are you gorgeous hugs

lmao...no and that's a trick question damn it! lol But seriously...it's weird as too what was going on in my mind the same time you posted that charlie

hf

yes because jonny`s ability to write non material structure into material reality in words
thus you, i and others like us can "wear" the non material structure as we read it and "become" that which he desribes
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
and the reason he can write it is because he has met it

the structure is not imagination (fantasy), if it where there would exist nothing for us to fit into

it is real thus we can fit it`s reality
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20106058
United States
10/03/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

are you gorgeous hugs

hf

yes because jonny`s ability to write non material structure into material reality in words
thus you, i and others like us can "wear" the non material structure as we read it and "become" that which he desribes

Ahh I see said Angels chuckle

hf
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
10/03/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's just a gesture to the spirit.
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/03/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I never believed the old riddle about the Rabbit and the Panther.

The strawman and the crow.

The coin and the knife.

What I wrote is simply my best understanding of the concepts.

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/03/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
And I had some help from this music:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24820424
Ireland
10/03/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
my screen name for tonight is hello
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24820424

our friend she has flu , i was in bed
hope it was a fun night

our friend?
who what?

ok...

well the guy spoke so fast it was hard to soak anything in
it went into mega over time
at the end you can ask questions

so I asked 3
on all of them he failed
to me felt like that whole time listening was a waste of time freaked for nothing abut things he was talking about
like example he was saying HAARP is something that feeds an entity
something something like that

I asked him about the
voice of god weapon
what the entities looked like
and about the Anunnaki

any hoot......................

this is on the front page of wired

The Race to Bring Quantum Teleportation to Your World
There is an international quantum teleportation space race heating up. Around the world, countries are investing time and millions of dollars into the technology, which uses satellites to beam bits of quantum information down from the sky and and could profoundly change worldwide communication.

This is not a maybe-sort-of-one-day quantum technology. Quantum teleportation has been proven experimentally many times over and researchers are now eyeing the heavens as their next big leap forward. Most of what remains are the nuts and bolts engineering challenges (and some more money) before it becomes a thing of the present.

Though it may be disappointing to hear, quantum teleportation is not about instantly sending a person or object between two places – this is no “Beam me up, Scotty,” or “Bampf!” Instead, the technique involves the perhaps even freakier task of separating a subatomic particle from its quantum state.
[link to www.wired.com]
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

to me felt like that whole time listening was a waste of time freaked for nothing abut things he was talking about
like example he was saying HAARP is something that feeds an entity
something something like that

I asked him about the
voice of god weapon
what the entities looked like
and about the Anunnaki

any hoot......................

feels nuts
as you know tounge
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
thus you, i and others like us can "wear" the non material structure as we read it and "become" that which he describes

the structure is not imagination (fantasy), if it where there would exist nothing for us to fit into

Quoting: Jonny Blaze

angels and i are known to spirit , which is why spirit allows us to fit into it "without thought"

The Great Spirit or Great Mystery is generally believed to be personal, close to the people, and immanent in the fabric of the material world
 Quoting: observation

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

is generally where this is feeling
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/03/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I cant believe you didn't hear about that fireball over Ireland

it was on the front page pinned GLP

here are some videos

5a

Jonny Blaze

United States
10/03/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
thus you, i and others like us can "wear" the non material structure as we read it and "become" that which he describes

angels and i are known to spirit , which is why spirit allows us to fit into it "without thought"

The Great Spirit or Great Mystery is generally believed to be personal, close to the people, and immanent in the fabric of the material world
 Quoting: observation

is generally where this is feeling

I understand and agree. ;)

Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/03/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily) (Page 1259)
Hugh M Eye
United States
09/21/2012 12:34 AM

Hey, I just saw a bolide a/k/a fireball shooting from near Cassiopeia towards the NW. It was a bright bluish white one. Pretty cool. I actually filed a report with the American Meteor Society. I've seen a lot of meteors before but didn't know where to report them. Here's a link to bookmark for future reference of meteor showers and how to report sightings:

[link to amsmeteors.org]

Meteor Live Detection feed:

[link to www.meteorscan.com]

Meteor Radar Audio feed:

[link to topaz.streamguys.tv]

explosionahhh
 Quoting: Hugh M Eye

Published on Sep 23, 2012 by MrMBB333

Published on Sep 23, 2012 by Suspicious0bservers
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
theosophy update:

Conventional Versus Electron Flow
[link to www.rare-earth-magnets.com]

This is why an electric current, with its dual vortex characteristics, needs to be considered as a 'flow of charge' (positive as well as negative) and not just the one way street of electrons. We would also posit that this is why/how nature can present inwardly contractive "cold electricity" and the overly accustomed projective hot electricity. So, the experiment appears to verify Weber & Ampere
 Quoting: theosophy
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/03/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
~~0_o~~

Hugh M Eye United States 09/21/2012 / 09/22/2012
fireball shooting from near Cassiopeia
Equinox

aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

here are some videos

you are going to tell us one day why you become hot at the appearance of hot balls

eyebat
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
Report Abusive Post
its like talking to a cardboard wall
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/03/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

here are some videos

you are going to tell us one day why you become hot at the appearance of hot balls

eyebat

come on man im tossing you a line here go with the flow
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

here are some videos

eyebat

come on man im tossing you a line here go with the flow

haha

are we expecting the same consequences from the signs

for me they confirm the rising charge in our atmosphere and the inevitable affect the additional charge has on our personalities

which goes hand in hand with the non material dimensional restructuring that arises from the increased electricity forcing the restructuring to occur

leading to wider vision of what exists thus reconfiguration of our definitions of what we are and what we are within to be what we are

this opens the way to our emotional recognition of other somethings being emotionally alive (conscious) outside of our traditional recognition that emotional experience is limited to people, angels and god
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/03/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone else feel like the best thing that could happen to our fallen republic at this point in time is to have a repeat of the 2000 election?

By repeat, I mean that it is so close that voting scandals erupt and the supreme court once again has to get involved?

And hopefully this process takes us through the end of the calendar year?

Any opinions?

aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
okay, i have a witness

it is just dark here in the center of this metropolis and at 7.53 pm i imagine there are 15 million people around me

i open the french windows to walk onto the terrace and the witness put the terrace lights on

as the lights went on an OWL landed on the terrace railing 5 ft from us, looked me in the eyes for 10 seconds, then flew away
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/03/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
okay, i have a witness

it is just dark here in the center of this metropolis and at 7.53 pm i imagine there are 15 million people around me

i open the french windows to walk onto the terrace and the witness put the terrace lights on

as the lights went on an OWL landed on the terrace railing 5 ft from us, looked me in the eyes for 10 seconds, then flew away

Did you get a chance to ask the owl my question about the presidential election?

he he.

Last Edited by Jonny Blaze on 10/03/2012 02:57 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
10/03/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
okay, i have a witness

SQUAWK!

"Nevermore!"
Swinging on Spirals
United States
10/03/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
okay, i have a witness

Did you get a chance to ask the owl my question about the presidential election?

he he.

The owl was an image overlay from a Grey alien that floated up to him.

hiding
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/03/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
it was one of these

Tawny Owl

Swinging on Spirals
United States
10/03/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
it was one of these

Tawny Owl

Very cool looking.
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/03/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
it was one of these

Tawny Owl

Sweet. I wonder how it swallows those city rats whole????

Jonny Blaze

United States
10/03/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
It reminds me of "The Church Mice" children's books by Graham Oakley.

Those were my fav's as a kid.

GLP