aether  (OP)

User ID: 24814629
United Kingdom
10/04/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
update:

Clearly those that think photons are the force carrier for the EM spectrum are incorrect. We know that only charges traveling in closed loops within magnetic fields generate charge, yet photons interact with those same charges when they travel in straight lines. So photons can not be the source of the charge generation. So I strongly disagree with MM and any who believe photons are the force carriers. The data does not support such a conclussion.
 Quoting: observation

Don't forget the difficulty of explaining electrostatic -attraction- of two objects via an exchange of photons. The photons have to carry a "negative momentum". It might be a formulation which in some way is equivalent to a standard field theory but it's not clear to me where the advantage would lie.
 Quoting: NASA:themis
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/04/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Walked right into that sensation...I should be more awake :D lol

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

hugs

Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
10/04/2012 02:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Mayan Tomb May Belong to Warrior Queen

[link to news.yahoo.com]

Archaeologists say they've discovered what could be the tomb of one of the greatest Mayan rulers, the seventh-century warrior queen Lady K'abel.

The tomb was revealed during digging at the ancient Maya city of El Perú-Waka' in the rain forest of northern Guatemala. Alongside the body, excavators found a white jar shaped like a conch shell with the head and arm of a woman carved at the opening.

The plazas, palaces, temple pyramids and residences of El Perú-Waka' belong to the Classic Maya civilization (A.D. 200-900). K'abel was part of a royal family and carried the title "Kaloomte'," which translates to "Supreme Warrior," meaning she had even higher in authority than her king husband, K'inich Bahlam, according to Freidel and his excavation team. K'abel is believed to have reigned with him from about A.D. 672-692.

hf
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
10/04/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to news.yahoo.com]

Archaeologists say they've discovered what could be the tomb of one of the greatest Mayan rulers, the seventh-century warrior queen Lady K'abel.

The tomb was revealed during digging at the ancient Maya city of El Perú-Waka' in the rain forest of northern Guatemala. Alongside the body, excavators found a white jar shaped like a conch shell with the head and arm of a woman carved at the opening.

The plazas, palaces, temple pyramids and residences of El Perú-Waka' belong to the Classic Maya civilization (A.D. 200-900). K'abel was part of a royal family and carried the title "Kaloomte'," which translates to "Supreme Warrior," meaning she had even higher in authority than her king husband, K'inich Bahlam, according to Freidel and his excavation team. K'abel is believed to have reigned with him from about A.D. 672-692.

hf
 Quoting: Seer777

Cool. I was fortunate to visit Caracol in Belize and Tikal in Guatemala.

Cool places. Dark and mysterious.

Last Edited by Jonny Blaze on 10/04/2012 02:57 PM
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15788170
United States
10/04/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beautifully put, waking up the electromagnetic sense that we don't "not possess" by lack of the sense, but from lack of enough charge, thus far, to use it... so that only the hypersensitive are noticing right this minute, but it doesn't mean they will be the only experiencing it, just the innovators and early adopters are explaining it... we can do this clearly or obsfucate it with woo. :)
 Quoting: Bea Nameless

exactly rockon
 Quoting: aether

It occurs to me, one of the minor epiphanies I rediscover from time to time... Belief, why the pretense of a thing/concept/"god" can become a presence. Like tulpas, egregores, just the belief that a thing can exist shifts reality to a "world" where it does. And then I slip into quantum space imagining infinite regress and collapsing state vectors, lol. Anyway, through this process, we eventually all land on a rock where all myths are true due to the lingering effects of everyone coming before us leaving us adrift in their seas of collective belief. I need a camera to film the way this rolls through my mind to explain it properly, lmao.
Seer777

United States
10/04/2012 03:12 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to news.yahoo.com]

hf

Cool. I was fortunate to visit Caracol in Belize and Tikal in Guatemala.

Cool places. Dark and mysterious.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

You are very fortunate for having experienced so many ancient sites.

I would love to do as such as I have been fascinated with ancient culture since early childhood.

One stand out trigger was the King Tut issue of National Geographic in the 80's.

As well as the cover of same, with the 'Ring Lady' after the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79AD.
[link to www.longislandpress.com]
[link to www.smithsonianmag.com]

Strange the things we are attracted to in childhood. The attraction remains and grows into adulthood it seems.

Osirus
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/04/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beautifully put, waking up the electromagnetic sense that we don't "not possess" by lack of the sense, but from lack of enough charge, thus far, to use it... so that only the hypersensitive are noticing right this minute, but it doesn't mean they will be the only experiencing it, just the innovators and early adopters are explaining it... we can do this clearly or obsfucate it with woo. :)

exactly rockon

It occurs to me, one of the minor epiphanies I rediscover from time to time... Belief, why the pretense of a thing/concept/"god" can become a presence. Like tulpas, egregores, just the belief that a thing can exist shifts reality to a "world" where it does. And then I slip into quantum space imagining infinite regress and collapsing state vectors, lol. Anyway, through this process, we eventually all land on a rock where all myths are true due to the lingering effects of everyone coming before us leaving us adrift in their seas of collective belief. I need a camera to film the way this rolls through my mind to explain it properly, lmao.

you know you are coming from way back into our near present
lol
of course you know
you are telling me

see, you did a jonny on me
i stepped in hugs
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/04/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

I would love to do as such as I have been fascinated with ancient culture since early childhood.

One stand out trigger was the King Tut issue of National Geographic in the 80's.

As well as the cover of same, with the 'Ring Lady' after the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79AD.

Strange the things we are attracted to in childhood. The attraction remains and grows into adulthood it seems.

Osirus

is it the angles or the overall shapes
or is it all simple a comfortable fit

is the question i`m prompted to ask
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/04/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Revealed: The third largest 'country' in the world - Facebook hits one billion users
[link to www.independent.co.uk]
Seer777

United States
10/04/2012 04:01 PM

Report Abusive Post

Osirus

Both...if I am understanding your question correctly.

Does one choose what they are attracted to?

Or it is an unconscious drive?

For myself, I must have looked at those two issues of National Geographic a hundred times as a child.

I was always rather concerned with volcanism as well... perhaps due to Mount Saint Helens erupting the day after my 3rd birthday, although I do not remember it.

volcano
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/04/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Comet May Have Exploded Over Canada 12,900 Years Ago After All

Did a massive comet explode over Canada 12,900 years ago, wiping out both beast and man in North America and propelling Earth back into an ice age?

[link to www.sciencedaily.com]

or something like this

Earth hit Saturn's plasmasphere, or something like that, which produced an electrical shock and heat wave, which devastated life in North America. Anode electrical discharges carved the Great Lakes at that time and the electrically pulverized rock became sand and silt in a humid atmosphere. The discharges threw large gobs of the wet sand mixture in all directions, forming the Carolina Bays, Nebraska sand dunes, Illinois and nearby "glacial" loam or till etc. The heat was great enough to melt rock, which it did as far as the U.S. southwest. All the life forms burned up to form a layer of soot. It also put enough fine dust in the stratosphere to cool the planet for centuries. It produced the other markers too, i.e. nanodiamonds, tektites, neutron radiation damage etc.
[link to saturniancosmology.org]
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/04/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Comet May Have Exploded Over Canada 12,900 Years Ago After All

Did a massive comet explode over Canada 12,900 years ago, wiping out both beast and man in North America and propelling Earth back into an ice age?

[link to www.sciencedaily.com]

or something like this

Earth hit Saturn's plasmasphere, or something like that, which produced an electrical shock and heat wave, which devastated life in North America. Anode electrical discharges carved the Great Lakes at that time and the electrically pulverized rock became sand and silt in a humid atmosphere. The discharges threw large gobs of the wet sand mixture in all directions, forming the Carolina Bays, Nebraska sand dunes, Illinois and nearby "glacial" loam or till etc. The heat was great enough to melt rock, which it did as far as the U.S. southwest. All the life forms burned up to form a layer of soot. It also put enough fine dust in the stratosphere to cool the planet for centuries. It produced the other markers too, i.e. nanodiamonds, tektites, neutron radiation damage etc.
[link to saturniancosmology.org]

oh

now i see /\ where we are going \/

Both...if I am understanding your question correctly.

Or it is an unconscious drive?

For myself, I must have looked at those two issues of National Geographic a hundred times as a child.

I was always rather concerned with volcanism as well... perhaps due to Mount Saint Helens erupting the day after my 3rd birthday, although I do not remember it.

volcano

Last Edited by aether on 10/04/2012 04:06 PM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/04/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: seer777

experience of the attraction = choice becomes natural
Seer777

United States
10/04/2012 04:19 PM

Report Abusive Post

For example...

Let's take a sudden attraction to the opposite sex upon viewing for the first time.

One may see two people, let's for this purpose say of relatively equal 'good looks'.

Perhaps one has darker features and the other lighter.

Without speaking or really thinking, one will automatically KNOW the one they are attracted to more so than the other.

Is this choice? Or is it a completely unconscious exercise of some type of fated attraction?

What causes that pull toward one more so than the other when either would be considered attractive?

Is attraction chosen? Or does it choose the chooser?

hmm
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/04/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

For example...

Let's take a sudden attraction to the opposite sex upon viewing for the first time.

One may see two people, let's for this purpose say of relatively equal 'good looks'.

Perhaps one has darker features and the other lighter.

Without speaking or really thinking, one will automatically KNOW the one they are attracted to more so than the other.

Is this choice? Or is it a completely unconscious exercise of some type of fated attraction?

What causes that pull toward one more so than the other when either would be considered attractive?

Is attraction chosen? Or does it choose the chooser?

hmm

nasa is asking that same question as we talk and the answers that will arise concerning our invisible architecture and how our material dimension functions on this topic will assist us discover how and why our emotional responses to each other are steered the way we sense they are

i imagine

update:

Clearly those that think photons are the force carrier for the EM spectrum are incorrect. We know that only charges traveling in closed loops within magnetic fields generate charge, yet photons interact with those same charges when they travel in straight lines. So photons can not be the source of the charge generation. So I strongly disagree with MM and any who believe photons are the force carriers. The data does not support such a conclussion.

Don't forget the difficulty of explaining electrostatic -attraction- of two objects via an exchange of photons. The photons have to carry a "negative momentum". It might be a formulation which in some way is equivalent to a standard field theory but it's not clear to me where the advantage would lie.
 Quoting: NASA:themis

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

exactly rockon

you know you are coming from way back into our near present
lol
of course you know
you are telling me

see, you did a jonny on me
i stepped in hugs

I've had people tell me I'm an old soul, but I don't think so... maybe an old soul who's not been on this soil much, lol. I'll own I'm bumfuzzled at most concepts and beliefs I'm faced with on a daily basis. Many are so far off the template of knowledge, it's ridiculous actually. You go back to that and things are far simpler and yet more complex. And that's not a belief, that's something I know... it was never belief, not even suspicion before I experience it both subjectively and objectively, lol.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/04/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
once we know how our environment functions and become comfortable with what we discover we will know how our labeled sub conscious 95% of our conscious process works

in knowing that we will apply our 5% labeled self conscious self to what we have discovered and know much more about what we are and what we are within being what we are

i imagine
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Attraction comes in when someone has the ability to move you, emotionally, physically, even intellectually. We choose who we are attracted to at a subconscious level, I suspect. You see something in them that you recognize in yourself or need in yourself. Simple, but complex, lol.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/04/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've had people tell me I'm an old soul, but I don't think so... maybe an old soul who's not been on this soil much, lol. I'll own I'm bumfuzzled at most concepts and beliefs I'm faced with on a daily basis. Many are so far off the template of knowledge, it's ridiculous actually. You go back to that and things are far simpler and yet more complex. And that's not a belief, that's something I know... it was never belief, not even suspicion before I experience it both subjectively and objectively, lol.

i didn`t detect old soul
it is you doing what you do if motivated to do it
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/04/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Attraction comes in when someone has the ability to move you, emotionally, physically, even intellectually. We choose who we are attracted to at a subconscious level, I suspect. You see something in them that you recognize in yourself or need in yourself. Simple, but complex, lol.

that feels what we are going to discover
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

And to go along with what you said about the subconscious? It all blends, lol. Think of it like a background program running on your bio-computer. It's you, but it appears mysterious because you don't actively turn it on to run, that happens when certain qualifications for start up are met at the "root" level.
just a dude

User ID: 9618710
United States
10/04/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

And to go along with what you said about the subconscious? It all blends, lol. Think of it like a background program running on your bio-computer. It's you, but it appears mysterious because you don't actively turn it on to run, that happens when certain qualifications for start up are met at the "root" level.

Those darn root kits... and OS 'daemons'!
Hack your Self
Emancipate your Self from mental slavery -)

lmao - u know the drill

Last Edited by just a dude on 10/04/2012 04:56 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10910561
United States
10/04/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
is it possible a "mistake" was made in creation/the universe?

if so; and the "mistake" was made "by design"; would that not invalidate sacred geometry?

i have been "working" to create the "metatron" using, as a template, a "diarama-tomb-door-grid".

it wont "work".

alternatively; what if "God" made an unintentional "mistake"?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Those darn root kits... and OS 'daemons'!
Hack your Self
Release your Self from mental slavery -)

lmao - u know the drill
 Quoting: just a dude

Well of course! Meta-programming, self programming, that's the goal, isn't it? To understand where to tweak, sometimes you have to observe how the processes run organically.
Seer777

United States
10/04/2012 04:59 PM

Report Abusive Post

And to go along with what you said about the subconscious? It all blends, lol. Think of it like a background program running on your bio-computer.

It's you, but it appears mysterious because you don't actively turn it on to run, that happens when certain qualifications for start up are met at the "root" level.

I resonate with that. tounge

Now what about non-conscious attraction of something Man generally does not offer sentience?

When we hear anothers words we resonate with, that is due to it harmonizing with your personal Truths.

ColorWave
~Seneca
just a dude

United States
10/04/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

if so; and the "mistake" was made "by design"; would that not invalidate sacred geometry?

i have been "working" to create the "metatron" using, as a template, a "diarama-tomb-door-grid".

it wont "work".

Quoting: PPaiwonski

you mean like the grudge of something/someone left behind
or
a fluctuating universal constant
or
limited universal resources
or
a pre-universe 'staining' the current one
or
all of the above

or the potential for hacking? i.e., backdoors

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

it wont "work".

or
or
or
or
all of the above

Haha, my own internal dialogue for as long as I consciously remember... if you can't get in the front door, go around back and if that doesn't work, open a window. And with that in mind, there's always the possibility God's just using us to test system limits by programming extremes into the framework to see how we deal, see how creative we can be when we improvise in any direction.
Seer777

United States
10/04/2012 05:20 PM

Report Abusive Post

I like your avatar just a dude.

:)

There is a palpable feeling of purpose on the face of the child.

EyeoftheTiger
~Seneca
just a dude

United States
10/04/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

it wont "work".

or
or
or
or
all of the above

Haha, my own internal dialogue for as long as I consciously remember... if you can't get in the front door, go around back and if that doesn't work, open a window. And with that in mind, there's always the possibility God's just using us to test system limits by programming extremes into the framework to see how we deal, see how creative we can be when we improvise in any direction.

The study of the extremes relates to heaven and hell, acme and pit, compression/decompression. The two are merged and 'neutralized' in the symbology of the serpent biting its tail.

In the infinitely small, things are vile/violent; in the infinitely large, as caresses (except in the fronts of hypernovae).

Hacking ist verbotten.

The beauty is in realization accompanied by contentment in having the Universe give One the nod.

Life on the wheel is grand, but visits to the hub bring renewed bliss.
HilosPP

User ID: 1486547
United States
10/04/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Osirus

Reminds me of another Egyptian chart they used to visualize when attempting to vibrate their pineal glandes.

I think this one has to do with resurrection, summoning the corpse chakra from the aether; and gathering the sol(spirit) of those cores from the ionosphere.

The highlighted part on top left i think is meant for the ionosphere visualization and the part on the bottom right for the aetheral summoning.

Wonder what happens when I start meditating on this chart, last one helped me tap into my crown chakra.
The Silver Singing Saiyan; Israel's Redeemer.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
It's not me, I am not Him
Freedom
From
Fear
The Key To Troublesome Peace

GLP