10/05/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
Its friday!
[link to blogs.kqed.org]

Lets party!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25032336

Ugh. Fortune cookies! Pitching bucket balls! Following balloons! What are these neighborhoods coming to?
 Quoting: King Friday XIII

hi
:howdey:

And Lady Aberlin be like
Oh hi, Trolley. Is it time to go back to reality now?
 Quoting: Lady Aberlin
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
10/05/2012 07:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Its friday!
[link to blogs.kqed.org]

Lets party!

Ugh. Fortune cookies! Pitching bucket balls! Following balloons! What are these neighborhoods coming to?
 Quoting: King Friday XIII

hi
:howdey:

And Lady Aberlin be like
Oh hi, Trolley. Is it time to go back to reality now?
 Quoting: Lady Aberlin

Quoting: ArunaLuna

tounge

garden
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25032336
United States
10/05/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Enjoy the fingers!

groucho

(couldn't help myself)

rockon

Quoting: aether

Sign language.

Heres some fingers for ya.

[link to img.gran-angular.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22379963
United States
10/05/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sign language.

Heres some fingers for ya.

[link to img.gran-angular.net]

Thanks!
[link to evansheline.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19535695
United States
10/05/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

:fol heart:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25035626
United States
10/05/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
As per swingers "ideas".

Added dimension = increased volume.
Altered field state.
Perceptional alternitive.
Volume
Rate of frequency.
Higher lower.

As above so below. Field displacement.

As all-ways words have multiple meanings and i speak to you aether and them. As to the past, present and future.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25024747

what we discovered is the words from our past possess multiple meanings to us today because of what we know today

when they were utilized in our past they did not possess the multiple meaning to their users

Then you do not understand what words are. If this ^ statement is true then words do not vibrate. Even light came forth from the word. We have record of it. I have provided you and the others hundreds if not more examples. ' Ideas' empower words. Even in a dream.

Clamping your eyes closed aether doesnt mean you are blind.

Your leaning heavy on the 5% and not the remainder. Change your methodology. If the owl didnt teach you, shutting down the lights in London wont help.

With a word, it is not inly possible but practical.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25035626
United States
10/05/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey.
 Quoting: HilosPP

Hello Hilos.

:)

Your energy feels much more smooth and less erratic than it was a couple weeks ago...when I commented on one of your threads.

You may remember.

I hope you're in pleasant spirits and these last couple of weeks have offered you clarity.

hugs
 Quoting: Seer777

Hehe, ya doing much better; been working on stimulating the ionosphere i can see with the elevated pathways of consciousness( neuro activity), brain juice or whatever.

I'm quite clear and in wanting; but no long doubt what I'm searching fer. So, hehe don't tell any christians I'm lucifer :P jk.....
 Quoting: HilosPP

Nothing like a christian to bring the devil out of ya.

Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
10/05/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
so what happens with our sacred texts is today we can translate the logos (altered field state) information as it was received as in:
accurately

in our past they could never do that because their conscious did not possess matching information from their own experience (discovery) to match it

they matched it to what their experience at that time provided as baseline information

our environment maintains the same information
we took a while to reclaim our place understanding it

"Manuscripts 5:1
... IT TWISTED ABOUT ITSELF LIKE A COIL ... It was not a great comet or a loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame."

I saw this in a dream. In the same dream I saw glowing orbs coming out of the ground.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1234207

The Maya called it the "Feathered Serpent" or in other words, a flying snake.

Coiling is often observed in snakes, where I am certain they got the reference.

snake

Lol...this the smilie that came up with 'snake'.

I think I will go with it being it also resembles a spiral.

tounge

That's the flag. Someone gets it.
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/05/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did not choose my lable Jonny. It was given to me on the otherside of life.

I stood between Twin pillars of Enoch there. Before my death here within this place, i had never a thought of such things, yet it was revealed to me on the other side of the curtain, there meanings which i am recalling now.

Have a good day all.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24554807

another illuminated one who can see before birth and past death.

I love it.

Keep it coming.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

I have to see about my feather.

Here or there, ill see you where when is then.

Until then

Not if I escape the wheel of time first...

in place of

...not if I see you first...

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/05/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not unless you're talking fever hot. :(

Drink some chicken soup. Take a shower. Have a sprite. Doesn't really matter what you do...

...as long as you act with the intention of being not-sick.

Thanks...I'm on the downside of it...went back to work today so I think it's passed. I don't do sick well at all...

hf

The only thing that cures a fever is...more cowbell.

Quoting: Rayrayz

As I wait...let's hear some more of that cowbell.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24301231
Canada
10/05/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

I stood between Twin pillars of Enoch there. Before my death here within this place, i had never a thought of such things, yet it was revealed to me on the other side of the curtain, there meanings which i am recalling now.

Have a good day all.

I love it.

Keep it coming.

Until then

in place of

I recommend stroboscopic films and Xenos Arrow
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/05/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
aren't all films stroboscopic?

static vs flicker rate

listen vs see

Which is more effective for you?

Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/05/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

static vs flicker rate

listen vs see

Stroboscopic rates are much higher fps to create the illusion? of immobility or regression.

Xeno postulates the everlasting nature of the Cel as eternal construction.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/05/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

static vs flicker rate

listen vs see

Stroboscopic rates are much higher fps to create the illusion? of immobility or regression.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24301231

Immovable. The only motion is consciousness.The movement of light playing with shadows.

A veritable zoetrope. A high g separator of conciousness ala the centrifuge.
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/05/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

static vs flicker rate

listen vs see

These paradoxes can all be solved by reconciling the use of language with ideas.

All the paradox's are framed in words which fail to properly explain them...due to the fact that the chosen words fail to carry the layers of meaning necessary to solve the dilemma.

But that's just my take on it. I am no great philosopher or scholar. That is what I choose to believe.

“The flaw with words is that they always make us feel enlightened, but when we turn around to face the world they always fail us and we end up facing the world as we always have, without enlightenment. For this reason, a warrior seeks to act rather than to talk, and to this effect, he gets a new description of the world – a new description where talking is not that important, and where new acts have new reflections.”

How can I hold my personal view and the view of the quotation at the same time?

yet another paradox.

Edit: I should say that that is what I have to believe as a choice.

Last Edited by Jonny Blaze on 10/05/2012 09:35 PM

Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/05/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

static vs flicker rate

listen vs see

These paradoxes can all be solved by reconciling the use of language with ideas.

All the paradox's are framed in words which fail to properly explain them...due to the fact that the chosen words fail to carry the layers of meaning necessary to solve the dilemma.

But that's just my take on it. I am no great philosopher or scholar. That is what I choose to believe.

“The flaw with words is that they always make us feel enlightened, but when we turn around to face the world they always fail us and we end up facing the world as we always have, without enlightenment. For this reason, a warrior seeks to act rather than to talk, and to this effect, he gets a new description of the world – a new description where talking is not that important, and where new acts have new reflections.”

yet another paradox.

All things must be equal for one to flow to the next. It must not solely be imagined or put to word. It must stand fast in the execution to create the awe of belief and shatter the fastly held will which previously bound the collective actions.

Otherwise, it will pale and wither.
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/05/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

static vs flicker rate

listen vs see

yet another paradox.

All things must be equal for one to flow to the next. It must not solely be imagined or put to word. It must stand fast in the execution to create the awe of belief and shatter the fastly held will which previously bound the collective actions.

Well said. I would have used 'intent' for 'belief', 'tightly' for 'fastly', and 'inventory of the mind' for 'will'.

But it's all good. To each his/her own.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/05/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

yet another paradox.

Well said. I would have used 'intent' for 'belief', 'tightly' for 'fastly', and 'inventory of the mind' for 'will'.

Intent is action. Belief is buying someone's else's. Will is the execution of choice when there is no mind or separation of that which is before you.

Cheers
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/05/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

yet another paradox.

Intent is action. Belief is buying someone's else's. Will is the execution of choice when there is no mind or separation of that which is before you.

Cheers

Intent is not just action, but that which joins the past (thought) with present(execution) and the future (intended result)
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/05/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
cheers

drinks

Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/05/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
cheers

drinks

And cheers to you, tonight I,myself am doing the samurai dissolution ritual to test mine own intent.

Happy Germany Beer night!
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/05/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
cheers

drinks

And cheers to you, tonight I,myself am doing the samurai dissolution ritual to test mine own intent.

Happy Germany Beer night!

Sounds like fun. Happy stalking!

I would drink if I drank. I'll just settle for some coffee or a soda. ;)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22379963
United States
10/05/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
:beerbabes:
aether  (OP)

User ID: 24814629
United Kingdom
10/06/2012 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
As per swingers "ideas".

Altered field state.
Volume
Rate of frequency.
Higher lower.

As all-ways words have multiple meanings and i speak to you aether and them. As to the past, present and future.

what we discovered is the words from our past possess multiple meanings to us today because of what we know today

when they were utilized in our past they did not possess the multiple meaning to their users

Then you do not understand what words are. If this ^ statement is true then words do not vibrate. Even light came forth from the word. We have record of it. I have provided you and the others hundreds if not more examples. ' Ideas' empower words. Even in a dream.

Your leaning heavy on the 5% and not the remainder. Change your methodology. If the owl didnt teach you, shutting down the lights in London wont help.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25035626

hey ac, vibrate is a description of motion (mechanical) and is the visible sign of information being transferred (expressed)

always 2 , us and that what we are us within , our environment (universe)

our self aware (conscious) environment and ourselves talk as in:
both us and our environment understand the information exchange therefore what is labeled vibration is the visible mechanical motion expressed via our understanding labeled subconscious 95% part of our conscious process in it`s correct expression (functioning) of the information it receives from our environment
which is why the 50 to 70 trillion cells that form our body all do what they should to collectively function as our body

the 5% labeled self conscious part of our conscious process does not possess the same understanding our subconscious does
which is why over our past 5000 years plus and up until this day, humanity has possessed innumerable beliefs of what our environment (universe) is and what ourselves are within it

throughout are past our bodies have functioned the same way and our environment (universe) has functioned the same way

both our bodies and our universe have remained the same physical design because both understand each other and the information they exchange possess the same content

our 5% conscious selves are currently in the process of altering our understanding of the nature of our universe to fit what our self aware environment and subconscious , unnoticed to our conscious self, have always known through those linear time epochs of our history

Since the beginning of recorded history, which is defined by the invention of writing by the Sumerians around 6000 years ago, historians have cataloged over 3700 supernatural beings, of which 2870 can be considered deities. Those numbers are probably a very conservative estimate because we have no accurate information before 4000 B.C. This means any dieties worshipped by man before this period are unaccounted for.
In truth, the possibilities are nearly infinite. For example, in Hindu the entire living universe is merely a unique manifestation of Ishvara. This leads to the fact that there are 330 million "gods or goddesses."
Some examples of the different dieties documented are:

Monotheism:

Judaism: Yahweh
Christianity: God
Islam: Allah

Polytheism:

Greek: Zeus, Hermes, Hades, Hera, Aphrodite, etc...
Roman: Iuppiter, Mors, Terra, etc...
Norse: Odin, Thor, Loki, Njordr, etc...
Hindu: Krishna, Vishnu, Kali, Ishvara, etc...
Chinese Folk (Simple): Shangdi, Mazu, Shou Xing, Tu Di Gong, etc...
Shinto (Japanese): Izanagi-no-Mikoto, Izanami-no-Mikoto, etc...
Celtic: Cernunnos, Damona, Epona, etc...
Egyptian: Ra, Isis, Anubis, Osiris, etc...
Summerian: An, Ki, Enlil, Enki, etc...
Babylonian: Sin, Marduk, Ishtar, Nabu, etc...
Persian: Simurgh, Rostam, Gaokerena, etc...
 Quoting: observation

[link to wiki.answers.com]

Last Edited by aether on 10/06/2012 06:44 AM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/06/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Synchronicity

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, yet are experienced as occurring together in a meaningful manner. The concept of synchronicity was first described in this terminology by Carl Gustav Jung, a Swiss psychologist, in the 1920s

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Synergy

Synergy is two or more things functioning together to produce a result not independently obtainable

Synergy first arose in 1660 with the simple meaning "cooperation". The current slightly more complex meaning developed in the 1950's.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

it seems synchronicity and synergy where unknown before our 20th century thus we know our until present ancestors experienced a different universe to what we know is real today

what did our past ancestors attribute synchronicity/synergy to , what labels did they give it ?

i can`t imagine because of physically sensed sensations to my senses to attempt to go into their frame of mind
and i can`t go into their frame of mind even where i desiring to because it is physically impossible to go into because it contains insufficient structural reality

they enter our structural reality and in doing so redefine their own

is the sensation

Last Edited by aether on 10/06/2012 07:57 AM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/06/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Supermassive black hole will 'eat' gas cloud
14 December 2011

Researchers have spotted a giant gas cloud spiralling into the supermassive black hole at our galaxy's centre..............

........It should spiral in to within about 40 billion kilometres of the black hole in the middle of 2013. [link to www.bbc.co.uk]

oct. 5th 2012

Well, if the galaxy is 100 million light years across then what we are seeing now happened over 50 million years ago. A plasma cloud accelerating into the plasma torus at the galactic core would more than likely release a lot of energy, followed perhaps by quasar ejection if there is enough plasma. Being the entire galaxy is interconnected, there is no telling if a surge of energy might cause our sun to increase in output slowly over years or suddenly and dramatically. [link to www.thunderbolts.info]

Would be interesting to know how often this type of event happens. But could a plasma cloud with the mass of three earths interacting with the plasmoid really have enough power to influence our sun? After all, the energy will be dispersed throughout the galaxy, not just in our direction. [link to www.thunderbolts.info]

Last Edited by aether on 01/20/2014 09:39 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24887086
United States
10/06/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Have a good day all.

I love it.

Keep it coming.

Until then

in place of

Lol!!

Thanks for this ^. When you see me as neither old nor young, male nor female then you will see me as I truly am. :)

Off to make some adjustments.

Thanks for the smile.

I dont drink either.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

yet another paradox.

Cheers

Well put.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/06/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Velikovsky cites numerous ancient sources of the "earth turning over", the Sun reversing it's movement across the sky, the Sun setting where it formerly rose and rising where it formerly set, etc. (Often times the sources mention an accompanying disruption of the apparent motion of the fixed stars too, and associate these disruptions in the celestial sphere with any number of catastrophes inflicted upon man and the Earth.)

That this equates to a reversal of rotation is certainly difficult for modern man to accept, it has been proposed that these statements could be explained if the Earth was tipped over.

Whatever the exact physical events and their timing, that gave rise to these observations is open to debate, but at the very least, they are describing some radical disruption of the order of the solar system.

The tomb of Senmut (or Senemut) who was an architect for the 18th Dyn Queen Hatshepsut.
Note the Wiki entry on Senmut makes no mention of anything out of the ordinary in his star chart:

This is a perfect example of how the uniformitarian bias puts blinders on otherwise intelligent people.

Velikovsky cited the Egyptologists who first studied Senmut's tomb and were astounded to find that there was something "wrong" with the star charts, of course nobody at the time actually considered that the chart represented an actual view of the sky.

Yet could the Egyptians be so ignorant as to depict the sky in the wrong order?

On page of 108 (Doubleday) of Worlds In Collision; citing A. Pogo, "The Astronomical Ceiling Decoration in the Tomb of Senmut (XVIII Dynasty)," Isis (1930) p. 306, 315, 316:
 Quoting: obervation

"A characteristic feature of the Senmut ceiling is the astronomically objectionable orientation of the southern panel." The center of this panel is occupied by the Orion-Sirius group, in which Orion appears west of Sirius instead of east. "The orientation of the southern panel is such that the person in the tomb looking at it has to lift his head and face north, not south." "With the reversed orientation of the south panel, Orion, the most conspicuous constellation of southern sky, appeared to be moving eastward, i.e., in the wrong direction."

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

seer since you were prompted to ask those questions some time ago

has a purpose for asking them arisen other than you were prompted , how you have described, to discover their answers

i ask because i notice

we only have 2 to go

Why did the shaft from the King's chamber in the Great Pyramid of Giza point to ORION?

Why did the Queens chamber point to Sirius?
 Quoting: seer777

and it crossed my mind if you had a hint what occurs when all questions are answered tounge

good job we listen to what is being told
and
not decide to listen or not
dependent of what (location) is telling the information tounge

The two South (left) ventilation shafts point to the constellation Sagittarius, which points to the center of our Milky Way Galaxy.

does that your fit your locational sensation seer?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
As per swingers "ideas".

Altered field state.
Volume
Rate of frequency.
Higher lower.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25035626

hey ac, vibrate is a description of motion (mechanical) and is the visible sign of information being transferred (expressed)

always 2 , us and that what we are us within , our environment (universe)

our self aware (conscious) environment and ourselves talk as in:
both us and our environment understand the information exchange therefore what is labeled vibration is the visible mechanical motion expressed via our understanding labeled subconscious 95% part of our conscious process in it`s correct expression (functioning) of the information it receives from our environment
which is why the 50 to 70 trillion cells that form our body all do what they should to collectively function as our body

the 5% labeled self conscious part of our conscious process does not possess the same understanding our subconscious does
which is why over our past 5000 years plus and up until this day, humanity has possessed innumerable beliefs of what our environment (universe) is and what ourselves are within it

throughout are past our bodies have functioned the same way and our environment (universe) has functioned the same way

both our bodies and our universe have remained the same physical design because both understand each other and the information they exchange possess the same content

our 5% conscious selves are currently in the process of altering our understanding of the nature of our universe to fit what our self aware environment and subconscious , unnoticed to our conscious self, have always known through those linear time epochs of our history

Since the beginning of recorded history, which is defined by the invention of writing by the Sumerians around 6000 years ago, historians have cataloged over 3700 supernatural beings, of which 2870 can be considered deities. Those numbers are probably a very conservative estimate because we have no accurate information before 4000 B.C. This means any dieties worshipped by man before this period are unaccounted for.
In truth, the possibilities are nearly infinite. For example, in Hindu the entire living universe is merely a unique manifestation of Ishvara. This leads to the fact that there are 330 million "gods or goddesses."
Some examples of the different dieties documented are:

Monotheism:

Judaism: Yahweh
Christianity: God
Islam: Allah

Polytheism:

Greek: Zeus, Hermes, Hades, Hera, Aphrodite, etc...
Roman: Iuppiter, Mors, Terra, etc...
Norse: Odin, Thor, Loki, Njordr, etc...
Hindu: Krishna, Vishnu, Kali, Ishvara, etc...
Chinese Folk (Simple): Shangdi, Mazu, Shou Xing, Tu Di Gong, etc...
Shinto (Japanese): Izanagi-no-Mikoto, Izanami-no-Mikoto, etc...
Celtic: Cernunnos, Damona, Epona, etc...
Egyptian: Ra, Isis, Anubis, Osiris, etc...
Summerian: An, Ki, Enlil, Enki, etc...
Babylonian: Sin, Marduk, Ishtar, Nabu, etc...
Persian: Simurgh, Rostam, Gaokerena, etc...

[link to wiki.answers.com]

Can the past be affected by the consciousness of today? Archetypes come and go. Are you of the idea that here is all there is? Or of the idea that you are living multiple existences in the now simultaneously.

The sanskrit word: Vedanta holds two symptoms. As "coincidences" stack upon the other, more synchronization occur. synchronization accelerates to the point where you are un actuality experiencing the miraculous.

It is there, that you are free to compose your own music.

GLP