X Marks the Spot

Thread Locked 
User ID: 27549143
United States
11/11/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
i have never been involved in violence although i to was born into violence and have often been in locations of and in the company of organized violence around our world

funny how that works
same locations different experiences
 Quoting: aether

And i have never been involved in violence other than my own making...always in a drunken state if i recall correctly...

Being of child as a parent...my first natural instinct wouldbe kill...i would hope i could deal with it as you have 0...with such grace...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24734228

The event of a child under my watch will never happen, because my enviroment altered. Plus in my last death #9 i seen that it would not happen close to me again. Provision by GOD.

Thank you.

Grace is greater than judgment.

Four it requires greater spiritual strength.

I would defend a child to the death. I do not die for sometime and inbetween now and then. I have been shown it will never happen. What was shown to me in my last death experiance. Has been 100% accurate. After over 12 years of seeing all i was shown as 100% accurate. I trust that.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Location best indicator: . Brittian and or america near and arround canada.

United States
11/11/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
British & Americans are now talking about peace, love, tolerance after creating havoc on entire planet, i don't think so, back then we( So called third world countries) used to say all this. Now its our turn to show YOU BRITISHERS and AMERICANS the MIDDLE finger, make no mistake you will not be spared.....
 Quoting: planet x 19779247

Your post confirmed some speculation that if event on 15 comes to fruition the local of the event.

Thank you for your post.

I hope i am wrong. However there is many indicators and emotional signitures provided with the enviroment to sugjest that the event will happen.

aether  (OP)

User ID: 26269062
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
British & Americans are now talking about peace, love, tolerance after creating havoc on entire planet, i don't think so, back then we( So called third world countries) used to say all this. Now its our turn to show YOU BRITISHERS and AMERICANS the MIDDLE finger, make no mistake you will not be spared.....
 Quoting: planet x 19779247

there is that to
United States
11/11/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have a good day. I will be back at a later momment/ movement.

Infinitely
NOW

Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
11/11/2012 07:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Second quake.

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Indicators increasing in strength for larger events on the 15th.

Enviromental feedback: note written on a paper found in a gas station bathroom. " 5 5's making perfect 10. "

Strong emotional imprint.

Source anonnomouse, color match, synchronization: naturally and nautical. Other indicators tsunami. Wave found in color spectrum = match.

Note one observation of "turning tides back."

Subtle but strong emotiinal signiture.

Also note: # in 1000's

Location. ?

More will be revealed.

Quoting: 0 27549143

Did you see the UTC?

00:00:01

hf
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/11/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
see you 0
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15788170
United States
11/11/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have never seen avatar
i wonder what was in camerons mind

By 2154, humans have severely depleted Earth's natural resources. The Resources Development Administration (RDA) mines for a valuable mineral—unobtanium—on Pandora,..
 Quoting: observation

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

well tounge

it was actually "in~spired" by a dream that Cameron's mother had

The look of the Na'vi—the humanoids indigenous to Pandora—was inspired by a dream that Cameron's mother had, long before he started work on Avatar. In her dream, she saw a blue-skinned woman 12 feet (4 m) tall, which he thought was "kind of a cool image".[66] Also he said, "I just like blue. It's a good color ... plus, there's a connection to the Hindu deities,[69] which I like conceptually."[70] He included similar creatures in his first screenplay (written in 1976 or 1977), which featured a planet with a native population of "gorgeous" tall blue aliens. The Na'vi were based on them.[66]
 Quoting: >~* Flutterby Fringe*~<

And maybe a bit of the Poul Anderson novella "Call Me Joe" for good measure?

[link to screenrant.com]
Seer777

United States
11/11/2012 07:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hiya Bea...

wave
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/11/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh i see

New moon and total eclipse of sun on November 13-14, 2012
[link to earthsky.org]

our moon is going to be a perfect fit between our sun and earth, slap in the middle of the solar radiation (wind)

so we experience a fluctuation in radiant energy from our sun often prompting tremors

that is what is being spoken about

yes
2 to 3 days either side is traditional tremor time of new and full moons

we have that now as we all notice

affecting north america a little more than usual this time which is a trend
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/11/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi beau

User ID: 27512971
Brazil
11/11/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh i see

[link to earthsky.org]

our moon is going to be a perfect fit between our sun and earth, slap in the middle of the solar radiation (wind)

so we experience a fluctuation in radiant energy from our sun often prompting tremors

yes

Interestingly enough there will also be an eclipse on the 28th Nov and this one will coincide with the fullmoon (:

Nus
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/11/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh i see

[link to earthsky.org]

yes

that`s weird cos for several days now this topic has cropped up and i`m wondering what everyone is talking about and why the relevance of dates
and
the weird part is i never thought to check for myself
haha
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/11/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interestingly enough there will also be an eclipse on the 28th Nov and this one will coincide with the fullmoon (:

Quoting: 1908247

remembering we are in the last days of the last days regarding 12.21.2012 mayan

so we have more emotional sensation within societies, such as ours, that have heard of these things

cos it`s in the air
doesn`t make it there

but
it makes us think and look for what is the cause of our notions
and
there is nothing wrong in that
which i can see
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/11/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sonata Arctica - Fullmoon - Clip

luv it rockon
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh i see

[link to earthsky.org]

yes

that`s weird cos for several days now this topic has cropped up and i`m wondering what everyone is talking about and why the relevance of dates
and
the weird part is i never thought to check for myself
haha

More confirmation through alternate source and pattern recognition.

Hmmmmm.

Well off to apear normal for a while.

Whatever that is lol!

Seer777

United States
11/11/2012 07:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
remembering we are in the last days of the last days regarding 12.21.2012 mayan

so we have more emotional sensation within societies, such as ours, that have heard of these things

cos it`s in the air

doesn`t make it there

but
it makes us think and look for what is the cause of our notions
and
there is nothing wrong in that
which i can see

I wrote something quite similar two days ago...

Just thought I would add...

There is a good chance what many are feeling is a bit of the undercurrent of fear that is shivering through the Collective.

The Elections bring out enormous emotion in people, as there is always a 'winning' and 'losing' side. It is set up that way for that reason.

Also, the remnant memories and continued issues of Hurricane Sandy.

The approaching famous date... 12/21/12, is all adding to this, restlessness.

It feels shifty, uncertain. Pins and needles as people wait for they know not what.

There is something else however, I have noticed. That is of a greater general acceptance of the invisible if you will.

When confronted with new perceptions especially of this nature, people often will feel fear.

More creepy than fearful...but creepy is closer along the lines anyway.

The sensitive among us are just feeling the ripples.

This is just my perception of course.

Much love Angels and all.

theripples
 Quoting: Seer777

:)
~Seneca

User ID: 27512971
Brazil
11/11/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

luv it rockon

It's such a great song.. this band has a lot of songs with great meanings (:

I guess the 21st dec would change people's mind even if nothing happened.. not sure if it would be for good or bad though.. but I do believe something will happen, the question is.. will everyone understand it or will most people be oblivious to it?

Hmm, if what I've thought come to be true (and it kinda has been so far), by the end of this month everyone should know that IT is real..
I'd like to see people Converging into my thread in this case. tounge
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15788170
United States
11/11/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi beau

Hi everyone :) And I didn't bring that up to be negative. It's just a reminder that many of the things we think of as ours often springs from half remembered ideas we've stuffed into the memory hole, then reconfigured when they were needed. We all do this, in our art, in our lives, it's not unoriginal, it's variations on themes. Like every possibility wanting the chance of playing out, even if only through imaginary worlds we create that inspire others to do the same. How many times do we see fiction become truth and truth become fiction?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27306621
Canada
11/11/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

luv it rockon

I guess the 21st dec would change people's mind even if nothing happened.. not sure if it would be for good or bad though.. but I do believe something will happen, the question is.. will everyone understand it or will most people be oblivious to it?

Hmm, if what I've thought come to be true (and it kinda has been so far), by the end of this month everyone should know that IT is real..

I don't know if you can change a mind, but I know you can shatter a mirror.
Esq
User ID: 20093181
United States
11/11/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi beau

Hi everyone :) And I didn't bring that up to be negative. It's just a reminder that many of the things we think of as ours often springs from half remembered ideas we've stuffed into the memory hole, then reconfigured when they were needed. We all do this, in our art, in our lives, it's not unoriginal, it's variations on themes. Like every possibility wanting the chance of playing out, even if only through imaginary worlds we create that inspire others to do the same. How many times do we see fiction become truth and truth become fiction?
 Quoting: Bea Nameless

Glad you brought this up. Dealing with the same set of facts or storylines how many people will arrive at similiar conclusions. Seeing for the most part that the human mind is wired to a bell curve of responses, does this not limit to some degree an answer? The question proposed leads again to the 100th monkey theory that has all but been discounted.
The similiarity to similiar myths and accounts of a Golden Age throughout widely disparate populations point to either a common origin or a common thought/analysis process. Again the wiring mechanism of the brain invariably leads different people to different conclusions about what is reality, eg democrats and republicans. But, what remains is a commonality of process. If I recall correctly, process was the second step involved with creating a workable structure to completing an archetype.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/11/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh

Thoth has played a prominent role in many of the Egyptian myths. Displaying his role as arbitrator, he had overseen the three epic battles between good and evil. All three battles are fundamentally the same and belong to different periods. The first battle took place between Ra and Apophis, the second between Heru-Bekhutet and Set, and the third between Horus, the son of Osiris, and Set. In each instance, the former god represented order while the latter represented chaos. If one god was seriously injured, Thoth would heal them to prevent either from overtaking the other.

arbitrator feels like equalizer

thoth is whole different ball game

haha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27554015
Ireland
11/11/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/11/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi beau

Quoting: Bea Nameless

Glad you brought this up. Dealing with the same set of facts or storylines how many people will arrive at similiar conclusions. Seeing for the most part that the human mind is wired to a bell curve of responses, does this not limit to some degree an answer? The question proposed leads again to the 100th monkey theory that has all but been discounted.
The similiarity to similiar myths and accounts of a Golden Age throughout widely disparate populations point to either a common origin or a common thought/analysis process. Again the wiring mechanism of the brain invariably leads different people to different conclusions about what is reality, eg democrats and republicans. But, what remains is a commonality of process. If I recall correctly, process was the second step involved with creating a workable structure to completing an archetype.
 Quoting: Esq 20093181

i find that interesting
i have never imagined building an archetype
i can imagine being an archetype

would enjoy hearing more if your prompted to say
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/11/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27554015

i have never posted that video
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/11/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
the narrator feels nervously excited and appears to possess a slight drool 1rof1
Esq
User ID: 20093181
United States
11/11/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

luv it rockon

I don't know if you can change a mind, but I know you can shatter a mirror.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27306621

yes and there will always be a non-contextual answer to a postulated proposal. which is valid is always debatable. maybe neither is valid. a workable conclusion however is the far more desirable of the two when working towards progression.

was your remark meant for baiting or debating?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27306621
Canada
11/11/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh

Thoth has played a prominent role in many of the Egyptian myths. Displaying his role as arbitrator, he had overseen the three epic battles between good and evil. All three battles are fundamentally the same and belong to different periods. The first battle took place between Ra and Apophis, the second between Heru-Bekhutet and Set, and the third between Horus, the son of Osiris, and Set. In each instance, the former god represented order while the latter represented chaos. If one god was seriously injured, Thoth would heal them to prevent either from overtaking the other.

haha

And thusly came Apollonian and Dionysian thought processes. The best arbiters are quite dense and sense required rhythms of discourse to timely shape the outcome of 'proper' awareness.

Not only each in other couched but hewn and shaped by the active and inactive flows of opposite.

2- the wise man is never of two minds. Realizing there is the path and the void wrought of new beginnings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27554015
Ireland
11/11/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh

haha

Quoting: Villi VonderVeener
Seer777

United States
11/11/2012 08:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
oh

haha

Aether have you read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth?

Highly recommend if you have not.

Here is the beginning of Tablet III...

I, Thoth, the Atlantean,
give of my wisdom,
give of my knowledge,
give of my power.
Freely I give to the children of men.
Give that they, too, might have wisdom
to shine through the world from the veil of the night.

Wisdom is power and power is wisdom,
one with each other, perfecting the whole.

Be thou not proud, O man, in thy wisdom.
Discourse with the ignorant as well as the wise.
If one comes to thee full of knowledge,
listen and heed, for wisdom is all.

Keep thou not silent when evil is spoken for Truth
like the sunlight shines above all.
He who over-steppeth the Law shall be punished,
for only through Law comes the freedom of men.
Cause thou not fear for fear is a bondage,
a fetter that binds the darkness to men.

Follow thine heart during thy lifetime.
Do thou more than is commanded of thee.

Scroll down a bit for the Tablets...
[link to www.crystalinks.com]

:)
~Seneca

GLP