User ID: 27775913
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
:) *sniff*
 Quoting: Seer777

i was just going to mention for the past hour or so building to just 5 mins ago i experienced sadness (not mine) the most i have ever experienced it
it was general not focused on any one thing
underlying now arisen to visible sign
 Quoting: aether

It was more, marveling at the Beauty of it all.

The tears are ones of gratitude for such.

Spot on.

hugs

think i need some music tounge
nobody
User ID: 27819561
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
please embed the man who sold the world,,

nivara live unplugged

(though the david bowie original is also entertaining)

much love,,
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
nobody
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
thankyou aether,, your too kind,,

the words are relevant in an incandecent way,,

much love,,
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
thankyou aether,, your too kind,,

the words are relevant in an incandecent way,,

much love,,
 Quoting: nobody 27819561

listening like i never listened before
nobody
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
or of course there is,,

little boxes,, by walk off the earth,,

much love,,
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
nobody
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
you sir are a gentleman aether ,,

thankyou for the indulgence,,

music is a wonderful vice indeed,,

this one wonders as to your choice of the moment?,,

if you'd be so kind to share,,

much love,,
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Serious question. If space is -458 deg F, and this star/large planet is as far away as thought, how if the thermodynamics of heat is correct, do we measure a heat of 800 deg F at the distance claimed? I say you put a 800 degree body of any size at that distance and you wouldn't detect anything.

So if light, and this includes infra to ultra and visible in between, is absorbed and re-emitted, thereby said law dispersing some heat (no claims of virtual particles here please), as light sure warms everything it touches, but never gets cooler along the way? Heat only works on total absorption? Or only electrons composing atoms are affected by light?

I am just curious as to how a million + deg ball of plasma 1AU away isn't frying us when we measure 800 deg from something at that distance? Really?
 Quoting: observation

these updates are live and on topics which ARE on the table tounge

There are at least two "kinds" or "types" of heat. One "type" is Brownian motion, the other is "EMR" radiation, of which infrared frequencies compose a part of said spectrum. Brownian motion of molecules at the distant object are not what the telescope detects. Infrared radiation does cause an increase in Brownian motion of molecules when it is absorbed. Sort of like remote control heat transport.

The "million degree" temperature measured above the surface of the Sun is not Brownian motion either, it is the EMR emitted by plasma. The matter striking the Earth's atmosphere (electrons and protons) can be considered to be causing an increase in Brownian motion of the atmosphere by collisions with the matter in the atmosphere (matter on matter.) On the other hand, infrared radiation from the Sun increases the heat content of the atmosphere, (also increasing the Brownian motion of molecules, as it is absorbed) and heats your body too. A cold wind (reduced Brownian motion) will freeze you, but being in the radiation of the Sun without the wind will heat the surfaces of your body exposed to the radiation, in spite of the reduced Brownian motion of molecules around you.

Radiation expands in an ever increasing radius sphere as it leaves the source. The decreasing curvature of said expanding sphere is the reason for both the inverse square "law" of luminosity, and the reason objects viewed from increasing distance seemingly shrink in size. Telescopes, and for that matter, microscopes, effectively increase the curvature of the incoming "surface" of the sphere (and effectively "moving" the viewer closer to the object), thereby magnifying the objects being photographed or viewed. Time exposures increase the amount of radiation collected, but cannot move in relation to the source during exposure, or the image will become blurred. [link to www.thunderbolts.info]

How do we decide the infrared temperature from that distance remains 800 deg, but the million + deg infrared temperature from the sun one AU away certainly is not that temperature when it gets to earth? Why does the Suns infrared temperature so drastically reduce with distance according to the inverse square law, but this object still registers at 800 deg at what, 100 light-years or so? If you put the sun at the same distance and measured its heat or light according to the inverse square law we use to calculate its heat or light on earth, the value would be basically nill. At 100 light-years the volume of light spreading out in a sphere would be so small when it reached earth as to be virtually undetectable. Yet I am to believe we can view any object at that distance without it increasing in size [link to www.thunderbolts.info]

Last Edited by aether on 01/21/2014 09:37 PM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

nobody what is the meaning of alchemical wedding
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
11/16/2012 03:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Whoa aether look what I found...

[link to en.wikipedia.org] <----

Metaphorical representation of the Five Worlds with the 10 Sephirot in each, as successively smaller concentric circles, derived from the light of the Kav after the Tzimtzum
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

It looks just like the polar clock you noticed the other day.

Also, it reminds of the rings in that cave.

Interesting.

hmm
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
nobody
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
loosely in essence the natural bonding of non previously shared concepts,,

yet within a certain context a different anology entirely exists,,

that was not the answer sought however it is the one given by design
---------

the first observation was incorrect as a question/statement,,

the square rule for au heat is void as it is simply not correct,,

it allows not fully for changeble gravity effect..

whilst gravity is a constant,, there exist fluctual pulse varibles,, and it is therefore not a reliable model to base measurment upon,,

heat and gravity effect each other,, so the varibles cannot be calculated in such a manner,,

to see an object thusly,, requires a greator understanding of gravity effect upon heat measurible signitures,,

it is permissible to say that to begin with 800 au at such a distance,, based upon a known gravity composition is pushing the boundaries of acceptability,,

yet this is the measure currently used,,

much love,,
nobody
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry missed some vital words out,,

distance/au ] heat #,,

wrong keyboard,,

much love,,
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whoa aether look what I found...

[link to en.wikipedia.org] <----

Metaphorical representation of the Five Worlds with the 10 Sephirot in each, as successively smaller concentric circles, derived from the light of the Kav after the Tzimtzum

It looks just like the polar clock you noticed the other day.

Also, it reminds of the rings in that cave.

Interesting.

hmm

i`m thinking the circles seen in our sky and seen on our earths surface prompted geometric design utilizing circles because upon seeing the circles utilized by our "gods" it seemed an obvious choice in copying for ourselves

this would mean the archetype personalities (circles) where originally the personalities of the copied gods and the design was the best one available in the absence of knowing the sequences of prior invisible spherical geometry to visible euclidean geometry in material (nature)

clever you rockon
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
it looks like a polar clock to us but the sign detects no knowing of off planet emotion to the makers of that sign
feels like poles was never in their imagination

haha

look

The universe of the Hebrew Bible was made up of a flat disc-shaped earth floating on water, heaven above, underworld below. Only in Hellenistic times (after c. 330 BCE) was the older three-level cosmology widely replaced by the Greek concept of a spherical earth suspended in space at the centre of a number of concentric heavens

aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
loosely in essence the natural bonding of non previously shared concepts,,

yet within a certain context a different anology entirely exists,,

that was not the answer sought however it is the one given by design
---------

the first observation was incorrect as a question/statement,,

the square rule for au heat is void as it is simply not correct,,

it allows not fully for changeble gravity effect..

whilst gravity is a constant,, there exist fluctual pulse varibles,, and it is therefore not a reliable model to base measurment upon,,

heat and gravity effect each other,, so the varibles cannot be calculated in such a manner,,

to see an object thusly,, requires a greator understanding of gravity effect upon heat measurible signitures,,

it is permissible to say that to begin with 800 au at such a distance,, based upon a known gravity composition is pushing the boundaries of acceptability,,

yet this is the measure currently used,,

much love,,
 Quoting: nobody 27819561

impressive and thank you rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9365623
United States
11/16/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Animals Are Moral Creatures, Scientist Argues

"Until recently, scientists would have said your cat was snuggling up to you only as a means to get tasty treats. But many animals have a moral compass, and feel emotions such as love, grief, outrage and empathy, a new book argues."
[link to news.yahoo.com]

Is there really any doubt?

:QuackaHoo:

:)

Of course they are moral. I tend to think they are more advanced in ways than us. They sense alot of things the majority of humans don't. (Danger, earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, storms, energy work and other unseen EM energies.)

They can act like children, act out when upset and respond to discipline. They know better when it comes to screwing up too. They can help us heal. They know when a member of their family has passed on (unfortunately.) They exhibit unconditional love.

I wonder if more people didn't recognize animals for what they are if it wouldn't help people treat them better but also people better too as a result.

Maybe organizations like Greenpeace, etc. would be better served showing animals having consciousness and the good things they do for humanity. Also show their homes and what their and our environment actually does to support them and us.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

set values of environment held in common <---dog
differences would appear to be individually driven <---cat
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27860586

nice

you know the mars earth link is emotionally vital to the current general sensation of our solar system presently engulfed in environment alteration

our local memory fields are reacting to the familiar sensations prompting pts symptoms to arise within both sets of original family members

our plasmoids take care of the family members (planets/sun) emotions through the period while simultaneously assisting us surface life possessors emotional condition
those whom are content to experience

They said that they are here to help bring peace and stop any wars. They are here to save and free the planet. they said they speak with the authority of God.
And that we must not be afraid and to believe this.
hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27875016

tounge

User ID: 27864852
Brazil
11/16/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
trio
Nus
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
seer have you ever seen an image of alchemical wedding
that rang true to you
Seer777

United States
11/16/2012 05:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
that rang true to you

Yes.

I attempted to upload it and was rejected many months ago.

Perhaps you remember how the story went, including the title of your thread here.

I do not feel like relaying the story again.

There are too many eyes right now.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Funny this comes up today with Angels being gone now.

hf
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
that rang true to you

Yes.

I attempted to upload it and was rejected many months ago.

Perhaps you remember how the story went, including the title of your thread here.

I do not feel like relaying the story again.

There are too many eyes right now.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Funny this comes up today with Angels being gone now.

hf

oh
now you mention it i do
thus
my confirmation to myself
is confirmed

wondrous image
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
nobody
User ID: 27890327
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey see7,,

would you be so kind as to embed,,

the cranberries-zombie,,

as war is ugly at best,,

and aether has been too kind thus far,,

thankyou x,,

much love,,
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Serious question. If space is -458 deg F, and this star/large planet is as far away as thought, how if the thermodynamics of heat is correct, do we measure a heat of 800 deg F at the distance claimed? I say you put a 800 degree body of any size at that distance and you wouldn't detect anything.

So if light, and this includes infra to ultra and visible in between, is absorbed and re-emitted, thereby said law dispersing some heat (no claims of virtual particles here please), as light sure warms everything it touches, but never gets cooler along the way? Heat only works on total absorption? Or only electrons composing atoms are affected by light?

I am just curious as to how a million + deg ball of plasma 1AU away isn't frying us when we measure 800 deg from something at that distance? Really?

these updates are live and on topics which ARE on the table tounge

There are at least two "kinds" or "types" of heat. One "type" is Brownian motion, the other is "EMR" radiation, of which infrared frequencies compose a part of said spectrum. Brownian motion of molecules at the distant object are not what the telescope detects. Infrared radiation does cause an increase in Brownian motion of molecules when it is absorbed. Sort of like remote control heat transport.

The "million degree" temperature measured above the surface of the Sun is not Brownian motion either, it is the EMR emitted by plasma. The matter striking the Earth's atmosphere (electrons and protons) can be considered to be causing an increase in Brownian motion of the atmosphere by collisions with the matter in the atmosphere (matter on matter.) On the other hand, infrared radiation from the Sun increases the heat content of the atmosphere, (also increasing the Brownian motion of molecules, as it is absorbed) and heats your body too. A cold wind (reduced Brownian motion) will freeze you, but being in the radiation of the Sun without the wind will heat the surfaces of your body exposed to the radiation, in spite of the reduced Brownian motion of molecules around you.

Radiation expands in an ever increasing radius sphere as it leaves the source. The decreasing curvature of said expanding sphere is the reason for both the inverse square "law" of luminosity, and the reason objects viewed from increasing distance seemingly shrink in size. Telescopes, and for that matter, microscopes, effectively increase the curvature of the incoming "surface" of the sphere (and effectively "moving" the viewer closer to the object), thereby magnifying the objects being photographed or viewed. Time exposures increase the amount of radiation collected, but cannot move in relation to the source during exposure, or the image will become blurred. [link to www.thunderbolts.info]

How do we decide the infrared temperature from that distance remains 800 deg, but the million + deg infrared temperature from the sun one AU away certainly is not that temperature when it gets to earth? Why does the Suns infrared temperature so drastically reduce with distance according to the inverse square law, but this object still registers at 800 deg at what, 100 light-years or so? If you put the sun at the same distance and measured its heat or light according to the inverse square law we use to calculate its heat or light on earth, the value would be basically nill. At 100 light-years the volume of light spreading out in a sphere would be so small when it reached earth as to be virtually undetectable. Yet I am to believe we can view any object at that distance without it increasing in size [link to www.thunderbolts.info]

"I say you put a 800 degree body of any size at that distance and you wouldn't detect anything".

I say you are correct, but then we have to ask what it is they are actually detecting. Keep in mind that these observations are from Earth based instruments, that should be a clue. The fact that the BIPH (binocular photon machine) has not, and never will be tried out from the ISS should offer another clue. [link to www.thunderbolts.info]

it`s that tricky topic nasa does not want on the table

Last Edited by aether on 01/21/2014 09:39 PM
Seer777

United States
11/16/2012 05:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
hey see7,,

would you be so kind as to embed,,

the cranberries-zombie,,

as war is ugly at best,,

and aether has been too kind thus far,,

thankyou x,,

much love,,
 Quoting: nobody 27890327

Sure love...

I'm just trying to keep my heart from beating out of my chest.

phew...
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by aether on 11/16/2012 05:36 PM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm just trying to keep my heart from beating out of my chest.

phew...

i`m running blue and green (no red) tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17984635
United States
11/16/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to i1337.photobucket.com]
saw this symbolafro

pandora standing on her box

Athena-said she has 13 snakes, which makes me wonder if there are 13 electric frequencies

GLP