Thread Locked 
aether  (OP)

User ID: 27775913
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
Ummm, question. If I send out an ultraviolet ray, can we change it to an infrared ray in flight? Light is a collection of rays of all wavelengths, some absorbed upon contact, some reflected, but besides the source changing frequencies (vibration rate) we assume what we receive is the same as what was sent. An X-ray produced in the lab depends on the voltage and material of the anode. So the material absorbing and re-emitting the ummm photon never enters into the equation? An ultraviolet ray always stays an ultraviolet ray, even when the voltage and material of the absorbing and re-emitting material may be different? You sure you are measuring what started out? We sure have a lot of assumptions in there.

Interference patterns occur because there is not one ray of a specific frequency, but millions of all frequencies, even in what is called a single photon pulse. All individual wavelengths are present, some simply amplified by the source. Some reflected at tangents, some absorbed, and spectral lines appear. But what you receive is not necessarily what you sent. We call it random interference or random noise, but in reality it is change of the original signal with each absorption and re-emittance event.

Interference patterns occur on flat detectors (not coned shaped ones) because some are reflected, hit the pinhole material and reflect back to the detector. The cone shape of the eye tends to reflect all rays to the back of the eye and no such patterns occur. Two different detectors, two different results. [link to www.thunderbolts.info]
 Quoting: observation

i noticed ears go back on that question 1rof1
 Quoting: aether

I doubt that you could "change it to an infrared ray in flight." A rapidly receding detector would detect an infrared spectrum from a beam or ray of light that has an ultraviolet spectrum when detected by a detector at rest with the source, that source being you, in the above scenario.

How would you go about trying to change the frequency of a beam of light "in flight?" Why would you want to?

If the frequency can't be changed in flight, then redshift occurs how? [link to www.thunderbolts.info]

Last Edited by aether on 01/22/2014 07:33 AM
Saptaparna

User ID: 14874606
United States
11/19/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Explanations That Don’t Explain
Nov 19, 2012

“Planetary nebulae are glowing shells of gas around white dwarfs,” according to the standard explanation. This is a better description of dogma than of the image.

“Astronomers have long debated how these symmetric jets could be created,” the press release continues. “Stars are spherical”; the jets not so much. In fact, not at all. But astronomy has a long history of not letting facts get in the way of good explanations.

The nebula is “likely to have…two white dwarfs at its centre…. As the stars aged, they expanded…, one…sucking material from its companion. This material [formed] an accretion disc.” Gravitational interaction with the binaries caused the disc to precess, or wobble, and the wobbling disc then shaped the jets into knotted twists. The observations “combined…with existing computer modeling to explain in detail for the first time how these bizarre shapes came about.”..............

[link to www.thunderbolts.info]

Toad's thoughts he has presented me with are very similar to this, except he was referencing black holes instead. He has always said that black holes are rarely, if ever, singular. They always come in pairs. A black hole is never a black hole...it is two black holes interacting with each other.
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ Spinning infinity. The wheel is spinning me and it's never ending.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Explanations That Don’t Explain
Nov 19, 2012

“Planetary nebulae are glowing shells of gas around white dwarfs,” according to the standard explanation. This is a better description of dogma than of the image.

“Astronomers have long debated how these symmetric jets could be created,” the press release continues. “Stars are spherical”; the jets not so much. In fact, not at all. But astronomy has a long history of not letting facts get in the way of good explanations.

The nebula is “likely to have…two white dwarfs at its centre…. As the stars aged, they expanded…, one…sucking material from its companion. This material [formed] an accretion disc.” Gravitational interaction with the binaries caused the disc to precess, or wobble, and the wobbling disc then shaped the jets into knotted twists. The observations “combined…with existing computer modeling to explain in detail for the first time how these bizarre shapes came about.”..............

[link to www.thunderbolts.info]

Toad's thoughts he has presented me with are very similar to this, except he was referencing black holes instead. He has always said that black holes are rarely, if ever, singular. They always come in pairs. A black hole is never a black hole...it is two black holes interacting with each other.
 Quoting: Saptaparna

morning
toad is like nassim, they utilize consensus words (back holes/wholes) to describe synergistic processes at their locations different to what consensus attributes to the same words
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is clumsy (to me) presentation , looks 5 yrs ago

Last Edited by aether on 11/19/2012 08:02 AM
aka
User ID: 20093181
United States
11/19/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Parna, cannuck, the rest of yas,

Parna, i have more reason to identify with the infirm reference made then yourself. I truly am the infirm as i am made functional with a diet of pharmaceuticals. I am fairly certain that the punch was meant for me as much as anyone. Cannuck, that was a cleanly thrown left hook, kudos.

In the process of construction it is important to disassemble that which doesn't add to the long term functionality of the edifice. This function is important to weed out immperfection and misconcreptions. Disassembly is something I have always excelled in. As you can see Cannuck, I look upon such behavior as neccessary. It is a thankless occupation, but...I love it. But you and i seem to have an aptitude for it, just remember to leave as many pieces intact as possible. This allow those best equip to reassemble to perform their functions as easily as possible.
Also cannuck, drinking while musing is never a good idea as it can cause destrction well pass the scope called for. I have always tried to used dismantling as a surgical tool.

Parna, my friend. It takes a special kind of courage to display a carthasis for the benefit of all. Your intellect has alawys been in conflict with your spiritual abilities. Without a doubt your intellect is the superior of the two gifts, that is not to imply that your spiritual gifts are lacking, just the opposite. This conflict leaves you grinding gears aa you attempt to shift between the two. If you lead with your intellect and rely on the spiritual only in matters dealing specifically with spiritually, few will be your equal.

So the rest of yas keep on building, continue to do what you do best and assist others in matters not specifically given to your nature.

Aruna, thanks for correcting me, your velvet glove hides the hammer nicely. hahah

soft as a kiss hard as a nail
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
11/19/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning everybody.
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

the electrical impulses i awoke to were all over my body from source unknown and the information in them was complementary to the motive of the dream.as in:
i was electrically induced whilst dream was "inserted" into my imagination (sleep)
the sensation i experienced from what i ate was softer toned coherent life providing energetic information common to all things
lovely
and general to my entire body

oh sapt you prompted me to tell this

the source unknown was told in sequence
while i was in dream i was unaware (unknowing) of electrical induction being applied
when i stepped out of dream what remained for me to notice was the actual electrical induction instantly providing me with it`s source/cause , as it must
it was my knowing the cause that prompted me to do what i did following thoughtful processes while eating my cheese sandwich tounge
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Saptaparna

User ID: 865798
United States
11/19/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Parna, i have more reason to identify with the infirm reference made then yourself. I truly am the infirm as i am made functional with a diet of pharmaceuticals. I am fairly certain that the punch was meant for me as much as anyone. Cannuck, that was a cleanly thrown left hook, kudos.

In the process of construction it is important to disassemble that which doesn't add to the long term functionality of the edifice. This function is important to weed out immperfection and misconcreptions. Disassembly is something I have always excelled in. As you can see Cannuck, I look upon such behavior as neccessary. It is a thankless occupation, but...I love it. But you and i seem to have an aptitude for it, just remember to leave as many pieces intact as possible. This allow those best equip to reassemble to perform their functions as easily as possible.
Also cannuck, drinking while musing is never a good idea as it can cause destrction well pass the scope called for. I have always tried to used dismantling as a surgical tool.

Parna, my friend. It takes a special kind of courage to display a carthasis for the benefit of all. Your intellect has alawys been in conflict with your spiritual abilities. Without a doubt your intellect is the superior of the two gifts, that is not to imply that your spiritual gifts are lacking, just the opposite. This conflict leaves you grinding gears aa you attempt to shift between the two. If you lead with your intellect and rely on the spiritual only in matters dealing specifically with spiritually, few will be your equal.

So the rest of yas keep on building, continue to do what you do best and assist others in matters not specifically given to your nature.

Aruna, thanks for correcting me, your velvet glove hides the hammer nicely. hahah

Quoting: aka 20093181

Thank you for these words, aka. I agree with them very much, and have been struggling in separating the two. In the beginning, my goal was to merge the two, which, at least for myself, I have been successful at.

In response to the part I put in red; You are saying I need to separate the two, correct?

I need to (somewhat) leave my intellect out of spiritual matters...no, I think I have that backwards.

Could you explain that in better detail for me?

Thanks, this resonates strongly with what I am going through at this time. I have recently shifted gears again, and have been interested in the spiritual side of things, rather than the science of things.
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ Spinning infinity. The wheel is spinning me and it's never ending.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
good morning jonny

User ID: 28070529
Brazil
11/19/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning everyone!!!

happydance
Nus
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Black Keys - Little Black Submarines thumbs

hey brasil
you know i was just thinking
between now and 12.22.2012 , now we have the predictable www3 thought formed
what other. if any. clever thoughts arise tounge

we will see
we have from now to 22.12.2012 to see if any objections arise of note to out new universe
if there are objections that make sense we will talk about it
if there are none
we will see how we feel (mood) when we wake up on 12.22.2012

Last Edited by aether on 11/19/2012 10:04 AM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

hey brasil

we will see
we have from now to 22.12.2012 to see if any objections arise of note to out new universe
if there are none

i just noticed i utilized both ways to date

Brazil
11/19/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
hmm

I just wrote on my other thread.. I had the sixth trumpet predicted for the 21st dec.. and it mentions the angels/kings of the Euphrates river.. maybe something related to the middle east conflicts?
Boy, I hope everything will be alright.. things seem to be escalating

28th nov is a promising date aswell.. many things seem to be pointing up to it..

last couple of days have been intense, haven't them? Gotta put everything in order.. or some of it in chaos.. (:
Nus

Brazil
11/19/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

hey brasil

we will see
if there are none

yah comitting the right mistakes tounge

Last Edited by 1908247 on 11/19/2012 10:08 AM
Nus
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

hey brasil

we will see
if there are none

yah comitting the right mistakes tounge
 Quoting: 1908247

looking back it is easy to see tounge

Brazil
11/19/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
As of the 28th Nov.. and the IOI, which I mentioned last night..

What is this thread about exactly? What are you talking about OP? I'm really confused...

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

no your not.. and still the answer is nope..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22847731

no I'm not confused? yeah I am and the answer is nope? To what question? Can't you put your replies in a longer form so to not cause this confusion? lol

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

the lol.. its key.. is the flowers?..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22847731

Thread: Nobodys Prayer (Page 3)

hmm

OP here.

The movie Knowing is meant to deceive you. Think about it. Why has no one delved deeper into it's message yet? Proceed. More to go here....

Once you find the key, the path will open.

[link to s3.amazonaws.com]

[link to nightclubber.ro]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7829515

Thread: The Answer lies in Cancer.

more to come.. whistle
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17984635
United States
11/19/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: aka 20093181

Thank you for these words, aka. I agree with them very much, and have been struggling in separating the two. In the beginning, my goal was to merge the two, which, at least for myself, I have been successful at.

In response to the part I put in red; You are saying I need to separate the two, correct?

I need to (somewhat) leave my intellect out of spiritual matters...no, I think I have that backwards.

Could you explain that in better detail for me?

Thanks, this resonates strongly with what I am going through at this time. I have recently shifted gears again, and have been interested in the spiritual side of things, rather than the science of things.
 Quoting: Saptaparna

Maybe the two are like the interstellar cloud and the local interstellar cloud? Just popped into my mind while reading this1dunno1
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

more to come.. whistle

good day to whistle whistle

Last Edited by aether on 11/19/2012 10:19 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
i had a weird long dream last night which was exciting
the ending was me finally meeting what a lot of people looking and feeling "owned" called the master
top hat and late 18th century cloths
the owned people were filing into this large single story building where my exciting dream had taken which i now see was leading to this meeting via fear build up being applied

so i have the master coming towards me and all these owned people, men and women now filing to the building behind him (master)
and when i turn around there is our daily life going ahead with people bustling around and i notice they can see none of this although it is all happening in plain sight

at which point the master has a syringe in his hand to apply stone injection to me

i awoke at that moment to discover real electrical impulses throughout my entire body, quite noticeable
i got up, made a cheese sandwich and thought about it

satisfied myself as i ate the sandwich source and cause and went back to bed
i returned to the master and ate him
i crunch his head then body thus devoured him head first
this provided me with electrical sensations (pleasant) through my entire body
i ate a selection of others from the dream the same way until satisfied then went straight to sleep and enjoyed a nourishing dream free time

The 'you are what you eat' springs to mind, are you going to become the master of your dream or 'flush' him out, lol?
(humor in the morning)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning everyone!!!

happydance

love the black keys! awesome
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

The 'you are what you eat' springs to mind, are you going to become the master of your dream or 'flush' him out, lol?
(humor in the morning)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17984635

rofl

out of thought out of mind

the thought form is thoughtless
being mine to possess

but
i have no interest in the topic now because there exists nothing to possess interest in

Brazil
11/19/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: I predict November 28, 2012 for the BIG earthquake

Thread: Palestine will seek recognition at UN on November 29

hmm

"Penumbral Lunar Eclipse of November 28

The last lunar eclipse of 2012 is a deep penumbral eclipse with a magnitude of 0.9155. It should be easily visible to the naked eye as a dusky shading in the northern half of the Moon. The times of the major phases are listed below."

Nov 28, 2012 12:58 AM Moon enters Gemini
II
[link to www.moontracks.com]

[link to seerhearttarotreadings.com]

[link to 2.bp.blogspot.com]

The confusion of the powers and the great earthquake.

"It came to pass then, when that light-power had come down over Jesus, that it gradually surrounded him entirely. Then Jesus ascended or soared into the height, shining most exceedingly in an immeasurable light. And the disciples gazed after him and none of them spake, until he had reached unto heaven; but they all kept in deep silence. This then came to pass on the fifteenth day of the moon, on the day on which it is full in the month Tybi.

It came to pass then, when Jesus had reached the heaven, after three hours, that all the powers of the heaven fell into agitation, and all were set in motion one against the other, they and all their

p. 5

æons and all their regions and all their orders, and the whole earth was agitated and all they who dwell thereon. And all men who are in the world fell into agitation, and also the disciples, and all thought: Peradventure the world will be rolled up."

Egyptian calendar

"Season of Growing (Proyet)

November 18 Month of Tybi begins"

Nov 13 + Fifteen days = Nov 28

Last Edited by 1908247 on 11/19/2012 10:25 AM
Nus
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
well done brasil
handy you being located in our naturally sensitive global location
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
well done brasil
handy you being located in our naturally sensitive global location

oh
and i just thought
you are on the same piece of dry land that created the linear calendar (mayan) we are currently utilizing

neeto
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19535695
United States
11/19/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen and Wonderful day to All hf

:thetree444:

Brazil
11/19/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Ancient Egyptians held scarabs in high regard because of their exoskeleton beng symbolic of a vehicle for the soul."

Cancer = Moon = Yesod
Gemini = Mercury = Hod

Major arcana 20 (ressurection) and Major Arcana 2 (High Priestess)

Take a look at the positions on the tree of life

II-High Priestess between Hod and Yesod
XX-Judgement/Ressurection between Tipheret and Kether:
[link to fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net (secure)]

Here the same cards have changed position:
[link to www.corax.com]

And.. again.. matching on my theories, the eleventh hour of appolonius (represented by those two arcanums) begins on the 27th Nov..

Woosh, it will be a nice day.
Nus
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maya language (Brazil)

Maya (Mayo), perhaps also known as Quixito, is a language spoken in Brazil. Its classification is unclear. It may be one of the Panoan languages, possibly Mayoruna

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Panoan languages

Panoan (also Pánoan, Panoano, Panoana, Páno) is a family of languages spoken in Peru, western Brazil, and Bolivia. It is a branch of the larger Pano–Tacanan family.

Pano-Tacanan languages

Pano-Tacanan (also Pano-Takana, Pano-Takánan, Pano-Tacana, Páno-Takána) is a proposed family of languages spoken in Peru, western Brazil, Bolivia and northern Paraguay.

whoa
your land feels north american culturally

are you indigenous
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen and Wonderful day to All hf

:thetree444:
 Quoting: >~* Flutterby Fringe*~<

good morning fringe

cheer

Brazil
11/19/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maya language (Brazil)

Maya (Mayo), perhaps also known as Quixito, is a language spoken in Brazil. Its classification is unclear. It may be one of the Panoan languages, possibly Mayoruna

Panoan languages

Panoan (also Pánoan, Panoano, Panoana, Páno) is a family of languages spoken in Peru, western Brazil, and Bolivia. It is a branch of the larger Pano–Tacanan family.

Pano-Tacanan languages

Pano-Tacanan (also Pano-Takana, Pano-Takánan, Pano-Tacana, Páno-Takána) is a proposed family of languages spoken in Peru, western Brazil, Bolivia and northern Paraguay.

whoa
your land feels north american culturally

are you indigenous

Funny you ask that.. I found out a few days ago that.. my grand grand father I guess, was a native. (:
I often think about uncovering more of my origins, but I never do it tounge
Nus

GLP