aether  (OP)

User ID: 27775913
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
Hamas: Israel And Gaza Agree On Ceasefire

A Hamas official says a ceasefire agreed between Israel and Gaza militants will begin this evening.
4:34pm UK, Tuesday 20 November 2012
 Quoting: observation

[link to news.sky.com]
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
11/20/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morning aether.
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
11/20/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

A Hamas official says a ceasefire agreed between Israel and Gaza militants will begin this evening.

[link to news.sky.com]
 Quoting: aether

I guess we'll just see what we'll see...
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
11/20/2012 11:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good Morning all.

Thank you for sharing your dream 181.

You have very powerful dreams it seems.

It feels to me that the message was showing that 'nothing' the 'eyes' can detect exists within the construct of pure consciousness, only up until and out of that, all else is formed through desire and will.

ACUK...I would stay away from A New Golden Dawn...just FYI.
Metaphysical sellers can be a tad unscrupulous.

Do you have to keep bringing up the squids?

lol.

0, sorry to hear your home was flooded, love. And surgery? Sheesh.

I certainly hope you find some peace and quiet today, so that your abdomen will heal and your floor boards dry.

Morning aether...

:)

grouphug
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
User ID: 25855742
United States
11/20/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning all.

Thank you for sharing your dream 181.

You have very powerful dreams it seems.

It feels to me that the message was showing that 'nothing' the 'eyes' can detect exists within the construct of pure consciousness, only up until and out of that, all else is formed through desire and will.

ACUK...I would stay away from A New Golden Dawn...just FYI.
Metaphysical sellers can be a tad unscrupulous.

Do you have to keep bringing up the squids?

lol.

0, sorry to hear your home was flooded, love. And surgery? Sheesh.

I certainly hope you find some peace and quiet today, so that your abdomen will heal and your floor boards dry.

Morning aether...

grouphug
 Quoting: Seer777

No reason to be sorry unless you built the culvert. Lol! Just life shit. I aint too worried about it.

Been doing some research because i dreamed about the 9.7 earthquake in sumatra last night. I have never dreamed of an earthquake. Most of the time i dont remember my dreams.

My surgery went well. Some how got an intestinal hernia from when i went snowboarding. Painful as hell first day or so. But im good now.

Im actually in a pretty good mood and life seems pretty good today. I dont let the odd lil set backs get me down. Stuff happens amd well. Its just stuff.

aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/20/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
good morning jonny , good morning seer

Seer777

United States
11/20/2012 12:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
No reason to be sorry unless you built the culvert. Lol! Just life shit. I aint too worried about it.

Been doing some research because i dreamed about the 9.7 earthquake in sumatra last night. I have never dreamed of an earthquake. Most of the time i dont remember my dreams.

My surgery went well. Some how got an intestinal hernia from when i went snowboarding. Painful as hell first day or so. But im good now.

Im actually in a pretty good mood and life seems pretty good today. I dont let the odd lil set backs get me down. Stuff happens amd well. Its just stuff.

Quoting: 0 25855742

Well...I have empathy for your added stress and pain, is another way of putting it I guess.

My dreams have been too wispy to hold onto, but I often wake with AHA moments.

I am not feeling a big quake like that in the near future.

Only based on the feelings I had directly before the others, which is not present.

Fingers crossed.

Perhaps if people stop calling for doom the Earth will stop obliging.

~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol!

Pretty weird some one posted on bodybuilder.com forum about a 9.7 this year. Strange place for a prediction. As most body builders are not in the habbit of making those kinda statements.

Perhaps i am just supposed to view it and glean something else from it.

Oh i saw your posts. And laughed. I wasnt gonna say anything at all.. about my stomach pain.. cause i dont put myself out there like that much with personal info.

Thanks for the empathy. Lol

aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/20/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to news.sky.com]

Hamas says Gaza truce agreed, Israel says no deal yet

A Hamas official said on Tuesday Egypt had brokered a Gaza ceasefire deal that would go into effect within hours, but a spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said "we're not there yet".

"An agreement for calm has been reached. It will be declared at 9 o'clock (7.00 p.m. British time) and go into effect at midnight (10.00 p.m. British time)," Hamas official Ayman Taha told Reuters from Cairo, where intensive efforts have been under way to end seven days of fighting.

no link allowed tounge
United States
11/20/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow! I posted something and it didnt post. Hahahah!

Okay. Dont post that. I get it. :)
Seer777

United States
11/20/2012 12:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Wow! I posted something and it didnt post. Hahahah!

Okay. Dont post that. I get it. :)

Probably contained a banned word or link.

Maybe not.

You never know.

Timing is Everything...

tounge
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17984635
United States
11/20/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol!

Pretty weird some one posted on bodybuilder.com forum about a 9.7 this year. Strange place for a prediction. As most body builders are not in the habbit of making those kinda statements.

Oh i saw your posts. And laughed. I wasnt gonna say anything at all.. about my stomach pain.. cause i dont put myself out there like that much with personal info.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25855742

Your stomach pain wasn't on the 14th or 15th was it?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did a google search of 9.7 earthquake. On 13 october,2012 someone posted a 9.7 quake coming soon on a body builder fora.

Made me think of dions refrence to "meathead". Lol
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/20/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
i slept as a provable log last night
you know those sleeps where you sense your were deep into sleep and nothing else but sleep tounge
United States
11/20/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17984635

15th i had to cut my trip short because i had massive pain in my abs. Went to the doctors and they found an intestinal hernia. Which could create intestinal blockage so they opened me up and fixed it.

Wierd, yes. But pretty normal to me. Lol! Wierd shit happens all the time around me. That is the norm for 0.

Always guided back on my path. And im right where im supposed to be.
United States
11/20/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
i slept as a provable log last night
you know those sleeps where you sense your were deep into sleep and nothing else but sleep tounge

Thats normal for me. Although i dont require much sleep. Just dont. Sometimes a good 3-4 hours meditation is enough for me to be more then rested.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17984635

15th i had to cut my trip short because i had massive pain in my abs. Went to the doctors and they found an intestinal hernia. Which could create intestinal blockage so they opened me up and fixed it.

Wierd, yes. But pretty normal to me. Lol! Wierd shit happens all the time around me. That is the norm for 0.

Always guided back on my path. And im right where im supposed to be.

Too freaky! It was either that wed or thursday I worked out and felt this horrible pain that felt like a hernia in my stomach and was telling my friend about it on the phone. I thought my hernia thing came back. But a few days later I felt better. I thought I just worked out too hard and hurt myself, but now I'm not so sure. I'm not an empath though, so that is weird to me. Glad your feeling better!
Seer777

United States
11/20/2012 12:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
I did a google search of 9.7 earthquake. On 13 october,2012 someone posted a 9.7 quake coming soon on a body builder fora.

Yes well...on a long enough timeline we are all doomed. And perhaps the Planet as well.

Being that Man did not take into consideration the building of Nuclear Power Plants on known fault lines.

atomic
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/20/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes well...on a long enough timeline we are all doomed. And perhaps the Planet as well.

Being that Man did not take into consideration the building of Nuclear Power Plants on known fault lines.

atomic

future looks "bright" 1rof1
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/20/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

brit humor alien03
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6974121
United States
11/20/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
following the passing of our golden age humanity no longer possessed awareness to synchronize emotionally with their environment

our environments non material structure had changed prohibiting emotional response/awareness as we experienced before

what remained was humanities natural ability to emotionally interact with each other prompting sensations of reality not reflected within their environment

with this in mind the history of humanity can be seen blossoming within two simultaneous expressions

mechanically/manually in construction of technology to provide alternative lifestyle in the absence of emotional syncronisity (awareness) with our environment including ultimately technology to replace our natural instant communication/feedback awareness (global communication era)

our remaining natural ability to effect the emotional experiences of others without observed/experienced consequences from our environment blossomed into ever more imaginative beliefs/faiths to stimulate our emotions and increasingly extreme physical interaction with each other to promote greater emotional feedback effects (war/love/hate/prayer/sex etc.etc,)

all of which is natural when our ability to emotionally interact with our environment and it`s natural capacity to sustain our emotional interaction whilst it provides physical and emotional feedback to us is dormant within us

rockon

i imagine some among us are experiencing therefore notice that it is no longer the case that our emotional interaction with one another does not form experienced/observable affect (feedback) from our environment
this trend is on the rise and although tricky to get ones head around, i am told, get ones head around one must

one way or another rockon

well, free will, nothing ever must be must
that is for sure rockon

indeed...went to work...got a blue generation shirt...

tounge

lunch is over...back to the orchard...
nobody
User ID: 28142683
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
good afternoon aether and all,,

sad to read of your troubles 0,,

yet pleased to sence your good attitude towards such hinderances,,

such an attidude is encouraging indeed,,

much love,,
United States
11/20/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well i had to be home for the house flood. So, like i said. I ended up where i was supposed to be. Im not an empath too.. but i do pick up others abilities when i am in contact regularly with them.. and they shpuld notice an up tick in their abilities. Kinda works like that.

I workout alot too. Last year at this time i was at 240 lbs and 14% bodyfat. Benching around 360. 19 inch arms. Not bad for an old man. I workout because i like the endorphine rush and well.. its a good escape into some head phones and nothing but body mechanics to focus on. Plus i like being healthy and looking good. I know that can be ego. But i dont care. I like it anyway.

and NO. It wasnt me who posted that on the body building forum. I dont go there to post. And i didnt make that post about a 9.7. Eq.

I just like working out and nutrician but im not obsessed by it. But i have been in the past when i was in the gym 3 hours a day. I do it more as a hoby and because it is more fun then sitting in a recliner eating hogandos.

Glad your okay too. Im fine. Feel great. Gonna go take a nap. Because i can. Not something i get to do very often.

Have a good day.
Seer777

United States
11/20/2012 12:57 PM

Report Abusive Post

atomic

Well...

I read something once after the Japanese disaster which has stuck with me. It was sometime ago so I am not certain as to which radioactive isotope was the subject, but it read like this...

'one teaspoon of ***** is enough to kill every living thing on the planet, twice over.'

earth
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/20/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well...

I read something once after the Japanese disaster which has stuck with me. It was sometime ago so I am not certain as to which radioactive isotope was the subject, but it read like this...

'one teaspoon of ***** is enough to kill every living thing on the planet, twice over.'

earth

hmmm
topic change cos we dealt with that is 2011 hugs

it`s on the marko thread somewhere

smile tounge
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/20/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
our archetypes have always been present, just as we have

long ago when we first arrived here our awareness was as our archetypes that got us here, syncronized

the experience of the past natural transition which our earth and our solar system expressed induced dilution of our awareness whilst we adjusted over the thousands of years of the transitions effects manifesting imagined causes attributed to observed archetype effects

we ourselves formed archetypes, formed from our imagined cause of observed effects and sustained, via our emotions, from generation to generation

our recent human formed and maintained emotional archetypes sometimes do not synchronize with natural ones

in those circumstances of non synchronization, natural archetypes experience unnatural sensations/feedback

upon the discover of the electrical nature of our universe the imagined and emotional sustained archetype of the abrahamic faiths manifested awareness to fulfill it`s structured function

humankind is saved in dying of global natural cause, gods hand

over the next 150 years or so the archetype harnessed human discovery and structured it to fulfill it`s own archetypal function

update

link to a JPL site which would confirm your exciting predictions.

update

I am not making predictions. just pointing out possibilities
read what happened to Ulysses when it met McNaught´s tail. much further away than we will be from Elenin

Comet McNaught Modulates the Solar Wind

A deceleration in the solar wind velocity has been detected by the Ulysses space probe. Could the electrical effects of a single comet be the cause?
[link to thunderbolts.info]

no one knows what happens

here is the jpl site to fit it together yourselves

JPL Small-Body Database Browser
C/2010 X1 (Elenin)
[link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov]

so, we steer our way through the comet event and use the experience to heighten awareness of the nature of our universe

one irrevocable fact remains and will until we do something about

nuclear cores, as they are presently constructed, melt in a carringtion size solar flare

no government has admitted this or even mentioned the possibility

they only focus on our power grids[

Last Edited by aether on 11/20/2012 01:05 PM
Seer777

United States
11/20/2012 01:10 PM

Report Abusive Post

Well...

earth

hmmm
topic change cos we dealt with that is 2011 hugs

it`s on the marko thread somewhere

smile tounge

I would be lying if I said I have not wondered if my extreme appetite loss is due to something of this Nature.

Having Oregon directly across the way from Japan, I was absolutely beside myself after the earthquake, tsunami.

Especially due, to what what was whispered to me hours before the event.

"the death will be much greater then..."

sad
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guarana-
Fruit like the eyes of the people

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

happened upon this yesterday. Its the coffee bean of brazil.

myth:

Guarana plays an important role in Tupi and Guaraní Paraguayan culture. According to a myth attributed to the Sateré-Maué tribe, guarana's domestication originated with a deity killing a beloved village child. To console the villagers, a more benevolent god plucked the left eye from the child and planted it in the forest, resulting in the wild variety of guarana. The god then plucked the right eye from the child and planted it in the village, giving rise to domesticated guarana.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you explain the archetype harnessed human discovery more?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

GLP