Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
south america has enlivened amazingly and wonderfully "out of the blue"

oh

i wonder
 Quoting: aether

so hovering
let`s accept for the moment that all topographical features upon earth of significance are electrical/plasma caused

our flood was the culmination of saturn letting go to the superior effects of sol thus the anode converted to water vapor and crashed down upon earth as water does when waters in a hurry

up to then the source of earths electrical requirement came from saturn via the anode glow and occasional flares off the brown dwarf
our gravity, magnetosphere etc where different
the difference in our magnetosphere manifested as it must in a different tone of life represented by our Schumann resonance because as we know tone of shumann is dictated by volume of electricity within our global electrical circuit and shape of the gap between our planet surface and the magnetosphere and all plaents have one (tone)
both of which where significance different within saturn`s power, hence earth gravity difference, big fauna and animals

now when the flood came in a rush earth instantly, as we now instant exists, switched power source from saturn to sol
no time gap
gravity, magnetosphere, Schumann, global circuit etc. all instantly configuration to sol power
whoa, what a day huh
now this is the funny part to me
from that day until this the decider of the tone, magnetosphere shape, gravity value is fixed by that location within the Caribbean sea, the one with the "big city" that just materialized while we float because it is the location of max volts for the short time it faces sol
i find that intriguing at this moment

lmao told you my current last name means bell ringer rofl

tones in the ears have been intense lately , do you realize some of those tones are attached to deity's communicating with you hmm now to figure out which morse code for which entity :P
 Quoting: >~* Flutterby Fringe*~<

Last Edited by aether on 11/29/2012 10:44 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17984635
United States
11/29/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if china is connected to brazil in some way. I looked and brazil is right near the philippines.

I say that about china and brazil because I had something I thought was going to brazil a while back and turned out it went to china, school project, lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17984635
United States
11/29/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if china is connected to brazil in some way. I looked and brazil is right near the philippines.

I say that about china and brazil because I had something I thought was going to brazil a while back and turned out it went to china, school project, lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17984635

antipodes-brazil:philippines
aether  (OP)

User ID: 28218601
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

that`s clever
see it in dimension
lovely

your school kids are lucky to know you
imho cheer
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/29/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

that`s clever
see it in dimension
lovely

your school kids are lucky to know you
imho cheer

the white buffalo springs to mind in relation to Boitatá
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28603382
Canada
11/29/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
During a recent speech in Poland, former US National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski warned fellow elitists that a worldwide “resistance” movement to “external control” driven by “populist activism” is threatening to derail the move towards a new world order.

Calling the notion that the 21st century is the American century a “shared delusion,” Brzezinski stated that American domination was no longer possible because of an accelerating social change driven by “instant mass communications such as radio, television and the Internet,” which have been cumulatively stimulating “a universal awakening of mass political consciousness.”

The former US National Security Advisor added that this “rise in worldwide populist activism is proving inimical to external domination of the kind that prevailed in the age of colonialism and imperialism.”

[link to www.pakalertpress.com]
 Quoting: DoorBert

Thread: GLP EFFECT: Brzezinski: “Populist Resistance” is Derailing the New World Order

But it is not toward a united or greater state. It is toward fiefdom and preconceived choices by said political conciousness.

The supply demand cycle has culminated in the big box which mimics it's corporate form. The next step is division and seeming self rediscovery.

The club of Rome asked the question in 1974: Will the next step be a benevolent welfare state or a malevolent pick and choose serfdom?

Genetic filters and bottlenecks.
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflattus

As if those are the only two options. Will the next step be slavery or slavery?
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

Only if taken in the prescribed dosage. Otherwise unknown side effects may occur.
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
11/29/2012 11:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning all.

:)

hf
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/29/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
good morning
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
11/29/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

But it is not toward a united or greater state. It is toward fiefdom and preconceived choices by said political conciousness.

The supply demand cycle has culminated in the big box which mimics it's corporate form. The next step is division and seeming self rediscovery.

The club of Rome asked the question in 1974: Will the next step be a benevolent welfare state or a malevolent pick and choose serfdom?

Genetic filters and bottlenecks.
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflattus

As if those are the only two options. Will the next step be slavery or slavery?
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

Only if taken in the prescribed dosage. Otherwise unknown side effects may occur.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28603382

Unfortunately known side effects occur well within in the prescribed dosage. Usually the known side effects are just as deadly as the unknown ones.
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/29/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are not even close to deciding who's theory is right. No one yet HAS a complete theory. You were right that it is difficult to separate stories of the near past, with stories from the long past. What is more, it is difficult to separate stories by scale. We have Talbott making a case that a golden age has to do with alignments of planets, and Saturn being a sun. People like Cruttenden say a golden age has to do with cycles of our sun and another star. "Hamlet's Mill" is all about ages being determined by where we are in our precessional cycle. We even have those like Jenkins, saying that ages have something to do with our solar system's alignment to the galactic plane.
So, who is right? NO ONE , until they realize that in an electric universe, these cycles are in no way independent.

Talbott is right about the polar alignment of planets, but will continue to struggle with finding a mechanism to produce this alignment, if he does not consider forces from OUTSIDE our solar system.
Cruttenden correctly associates the precessional cycle with our position relative to another star, but thinks both are due to gravitational forces.
Whether or not you agree, know this:
You can not have charged stars or planets moving through magnetic fields without it affecting their precession.
You can not have a solar system spiraling through z-pinch, without disrupting the orbits of it's planets.
You can not have stars travelling on Birkeland currents through the galaxy, and say they are immune from our orientaion in that field.

No theory will be right if it attempts to explain all the behavior on one scale alone. [link to www.thunderbolts.info]
 Quoting: observation

Last Edited by aether on 01/22/2014 12:41 PM
cosmicgypsy

User ID: 26668124
United States
11/29/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi there, aether! Just had to stop by and say hi, and to report that I'm getting butterflies in my tummy with excitment...something's shifting, and shifting from a very broad and deep place.

You feelin' this, lovey? Anybody?

Oh, and happy day to all...flower
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

...I adapt to the unknown,
under wandering stars I've grown,
by myself, but not alone...

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/29/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi there, aether! Just had to stop by and say hi, and to report that I'm getting butterflies in my tummy with excitment...something's shifting, and shifting from a very broad and deep place.

Quoting: cosmicgypsy

awwwwwwwww i`m feeling excitedly happy wonderfully interested in our future

i have actually got grateful at the tip of my tongue , a word i never imagined utilizing

haha
cosmicgypsy

User ID: 26668124
United States
11/29/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: cosmicgypsy

awwwwwwwww i`m feeling excitedly happy wonderfully interested in our future

i have actually got grateful at the tip of my tongue , a word i never imagined utilizing

haha

It's been one f'n long and winding cosmic road trip, my friend...relief and gratitude are natural outpourings considering all we've been through.

hf The childlike exictement and wonder are the most excellent icing on the cake!

Hmmm, it's very important for us that are energy sensitive and picking up on this status shift to anchor it down and around...okay, fellow energy workers?

hf What a joy to anchor energy when not doing it against a raging sea of freaking friction.

Sweet...flower

Last Edited by cosmicgypsy on 11/29/2012 01:07 PM
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

...I adapt to the unknown,
under wandering stars I've grown,
by myself, but not alone...

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Seer777

United States
11/29/2012 01:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
right ear inside
tones (rapid) 3 to 4 per second
in 3,4,3,5,3,4 beats with irregular pauses in between
could physically feel the beats inside my ear
low tone but not bass
went on 30 to 50 seconds
never experienced it before
has stopped and my right ear feels "cleaner"

ring a bell with anyone

I have been having those off and on the last 2-3 weeks Aether , mentioned it one day about the loud ear tones hf

good
what seer just said does ring a bell

senses heightening matching territories we are entering

whoa

VERY high tone in right ear as i write

seer is correct

It's quite strong right now.

Just thought I would mention.

hugs
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19535695
United States
11/29/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
banana2

Howwwwwwwwwwwwwwdee All what a spectacular feeling this morning hf

Did you take a look at this Aether , remember how I talked about the music of the spheres being out of wack and it affecting out solar system and things here on earth ?
[link to interferencetheory.com]

Harmonically guided evolution tounge

Gene~Isis ;)( in your face clue)

:deformedtorus:
 Quoting: Septenary Man

great pic to describe the scientific obvious SS

reason for Chandlers wobble and the reason our chakras were off balance. its all relative
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/29/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Epilepsy is a disorder in which nerve cells of the brain from time to time release abnormal electrical impulses. These cause a temporary malfunction of the other nerve cells of the brain, resulting in alteration of, or complete loss of consciousness. [link to 137.172.248.46]

hmm

Last Edited by aether on 01/22/2014 01:19 PM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/29/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have been having those off and on the last 2-3 weeks Aether , mentioned it one day about the loud ear tones hf

good
what seer just said does ring a bell

senses heightening matching territories we are entering

whoa

VERY high tone in right ear as i write

seer is correct

It's quite strong right now.

Just thought I would mention.

hugs
 Quoting: Seer777

glad you have hugs
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/29/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

reason for Chandlers wobble and the reason our chakras were off balance. its all relative

you know it feels we have arrived in fringe`s home from home location rockon

Last Edited by aether on 11/29/2012 01:38 PM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/29/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
and it is a lovely location
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

not my just my home lol :P its the home of origin ;) so it belongs to all of us at a creationary level
The beginning /blank slate without distortion clean uncontaminated

:mountcre:
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/29/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

not my home lol :P its the home of origin ;)

well i was not going to say but you and others feel true to that
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

not my home lol :P its the home of origin ;)

well i was not going to say but you and others feel true to that

I added more lol hugs
Its the difference in looking out of clean glasses or scratched and or smudged dirty one's
Our collective glasses are getting cleaned lol

:all eyes:

aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/29/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
The electric energy which motivates us is not within our bodies at all. It is a part of the universal supply which flows through us from the Universal Source with an intensity set by our desires and our will.

Joy and happiness are the indicators of balance in a human machine…An inner joyousness, amounting to ecstasy, is the normal condition of the genius mind. Any lack of that joyousness develops body-destroying toxins. That inner ecstasy of the mind is the secret fountain of perpetual youth and strength in any man. He who finds it finds omnipotence and omniscience.

When it becomes a part of every man's thinking that a single thought can change the polarity of our entire body toward either life or death - and can likewise change its entire chemistry toward increasing alkalinity or acidity to strengthen it or weaken it - or can change the shape of every corpuscle of matter in the entire body in the direction of either growth or decay - then the medical profession will radically change both its principles and its practices with the ailment of bodies.
 Quoting: Walter Russell

placing walter russell in an electric universe brings all he said to life tounge
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The electric energy which motivates us is not within our bodies at all. It is a part of the universal supply which flows through us from the Universal Source with an intensity set by our desires and our will.

Joy and happiness are the indicators of balance in a human machine…An inner joyousness, amounting to ecstasy, is the normal condition of the genius mind. Any lack of that joyousness develops body-destroying toxins. That inner ecstasy of the mind is the secret fountain of perpetual youth and strength in any man. He who finds it finds omnipotence and omniscience.

When it becomes a part of every man's thinking that a single thought can change the polarity of our entire body toward either life or death - and can likewise change its entire chemistry toward increasing alkalinity or acidity to strengthen it or weaken it - or can change the shape of every corpuscle of matter in the entire body in the direction of either growth or decay - then the medical profession will radically change both its principles and its practices with the ailment of bodies.
 Quoting: Walter Russell

placing walter russell in an electric universe brings all he said to life tounge

I have posted some of this science before Him and Lao rock

User ID: 13908485
Brazil
11/29/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone here watches supernatural?

Today was episode 8 of the 8th season.

Much symbolism on the episode and two references to "X Marks the Spot".
Many things on that show makes me think the directors must visit GLP!
I recommend watching this episode 808 tounge
Nus
Seer777

United States
11/29/2012 03:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Anyone here watches supernatural?

Today was episode 8 of the 8th season.

Much symbolism on the episode and two references to "X Marks the Spot".
Many things on that show makes me think the directors must visit GLP!
I recommend watching this episode 808 tounge
 Quoting: 1908247

lol

I have felt the very same regarding a few shows.

Dexter and True Blood as well.

Will it be on Netflix?

If so, I can watch it now.

~Seneca
Seer777

United States
11/29/2012 03:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Ugh...

Anyone else feeling that?

stars
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/29/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
“Boitatá
This is a Brazilian version of the myth that explains the Will o' Wisp or Saint-Elmo's Fire which exists in almost all cultures. In Germany, it is the Irrlicht (the mad light) carried by tiny and invisible dwarves. In England it is the Jack Lantern who, in the form of a ghost, guides the travelers through the bogs and wetlands; in France it is the Sinister Moine des Marais (monk from the wetlands), with the same attributes as the swamp guides; in Portugal they are the alminhas (little souls), the souls of the pagan boys or the apparition of a soul who left behind some buried money and can't save itself until this treasure is found by someone.
In Brazil this is one of the oldest myths, and it's origin is almost entirely indigenous. It would be a fire-snake that wandered the fields, protecting against those who try to set fire to them. Sometimes it's transformed into a thick burning log that kills by combustion those who burn the fields uselessly. The boitatá was mentioned by the priest Anchieta in his São Vicente letter dated of May 31, 1560. The priest translated its name as a ‘thing of fire, that is all fire'. Mbai means thing, and tatá fire, giving the exact version: a living fire that moves, leaving a bright track. Since there's another similar tupi word, mboi, that means snake, we come to mboi-tatá, the fire snake. It is also known as a serpent of fire that lives in the water, or a big snake that kills the animals and eats their eyes; that's why it is so full of light — it's the light of their eyes. [It can be] a bull or an ox that breathes fire from it's mouth or a bad person's spirit who wanders the land, torching the fields or running around as a firecracker or a torch, in differing versions. It is known by different names in different regions of Brazil.
In the Northeast is called batatão, in the center-south is boitatá, bitatá, batatá and baitatá. In the state of Minas Gerais, it's known as batatal, and in Bahia it's called biatatá. Cautiously, the priest Anchieta said: ‘What it may be is still not known for sure'.” [link to globalvoicesonline.org]

okay
that event is unique in human history and consequently fits sequentially into all things within earths magnetosphere uniquely
the visible uniqueness was the event

forgetting the electrical nature of the cause the unique label is applied because of the events consequential affect upon the overview of our belief leadership

it become clear to leadership and public that our technology designed for a universe that does not exist (gravity driven) possess serious design faults in the real universe (electrical) that it is forced to function within

what was discovered is when a elmo's fire event or carrington event occurs all nuclear stations in the locality lose their ability to function because their essential electrically designed management systems fail and shut down and restart/repair before critical is impossible

this leaves only the fail safe enclosure if the plant to occur which forms the fabric of the plant as a tomb by design keeping the critical contents from contaminating outside of the tomb by design

this works
but

the heat is mostly in the floor of the tomb caused by the critical content possessing no coolant
all models show eventually the critical content "burns" through the floor and earth below until it reaches water table

Last Edited by aether on 01/22/2014 01:21 PM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/29/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ugh...

stars

well i was on a walk with “Boitatá sharing some emotion which does have it`s dark side tounge
we were both talking out by sharing our emotions concerning our common topic which prompted our emotions
sorry
better to talk it out and “Boitatá feel better for the opportunity
Seer777

United States
11/29/2012 03:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Ugh...

stars

well i was on a walk with “Boitatá sharing some emotion which does have it`s dark side tounge
we were both talking out by sharing our emotions concerning our common topic which prompted our emotions
sorry
better to talk it out and “Boitatá feel better for the opportunity

This felt like a 'disturbance' again but lasted much longer...

Like that time I mentioned about the green monitors which measure sound.

The vibrations were not pleasant, but rough and sharp.

Like being rattled...

Yes.

That's it.

hmm
~Seneca

GLP