aether  (OP)

User ID: 28218601
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
Ah yes...the eye pulse.

Soon your nose will start to vibrate too.

tounge
 Quoting: Seer777

accompanied by my overwhelming craving for lettuce, carrots and long ears lol
 Quoting: aether

Lol.

Turtles and rabbits...

Perhaps to appreciate the attributes of both, is the key.

:)

and that feels like the motive for my encounter with those whom "know" nature exists for their abuse

hugs
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
St. Elmo's fire

In ancient Greece, the appearance of a single one was called helene (Greek: , meaning torch, and two were called Castor and Pollux. Occasionally, it was associated with the Greek element of fire, as well as with one of Paracelsus's elementals, specifically the salamander, or, alternatively, with a similar creature referred to as an acthnici
 Quoting: observation

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

One most important subdivision of the salamanders was the Acthnici. These creatures appeared only as indistinct globes. They were supposed to float over water at night and occasionally to appear as forks of flame on the masts and rigging of ships (St. Elmo's fire). The salamanders were the strongest and most powerful of the elementals, and had as their ruler a magnificent flaming spirit called Djin, terrible and awe-inspiring in appearance. The salamanders were dangerous and the sages were warned to keep away from them, as the benefits derived from studying them were often not commensurate with the price paid. As the ancients associated heat with the South, this corner of creation was assigned to the salamanders as their drone, and they exerted special influence over all beings of fiery or tempestuous temperament. In both animals and men, the salamanders work through the emotional nature by means of the body heat, the liver, and the blood stream. Without their assistance there would be no warmth.

[link to www.truthcontrol.com]

Last Edited by aether on 12/01/2012 03:21 PM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Sphinx, which has resisted the course of the centuries, is simply the image of the Elemental Sphinx of the Goddess Nature. This Elemental Sphinx is the supreme Master of the whole elemental magic of Nature.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Indra is the God of Ether
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
On the Powers of the Sphinx
Part 1: Eliphas Lévi

[link to hermetic.com]
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to hermetic.com]

so we have a great big sign out side the great pyramid which says

underground lightening

i wonder why that is rofl

Last Edited by aether on 12/01/2012 03:38 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17984635
United States
12/01/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
So is that what prometheus stole from zeus? helen?

You think paris is really propmetheus?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25125418
Canada
12/01/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
So is that what prometheus stole from zeus? helen?

You think paris is really propmetheus?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17984635

i don`t know to you say

sounds likely
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17984635
United States
Report Abusive Post
Indra is the God of Ether

He is the twin brother of Agni
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 5684988
United States
12/01/2012 03:45 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to hermetic.com]

From your link...

“To attain the SANCTUM REGNUM, in other words, the knowledge and power of the Magi, there are four indispensable conditions; an intelligence illuminated by study, an intrepidity which nothing can check, a will which cannot be broken, and a prudence which nothing can corrupt and nothing intoxicate.

TO KNOW, TO DARE, TO WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE--such are the four words of the Magus, inscribed upon the four symbolical forms of the sphinx.”

tounge

That is Cheshire's 'name' on the other forum. He started a thread today about Egyptian Gods.

Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Earthquakes and Volcanoes

Lightning discharges in the atmosphere are familiar, but what about the ones underground?

........................If earthquakes are underground lightning bolts, then perhaps seismic waves are the thunderclaps. In that case, it seems likely that the majority of energy release during an earthquake is not from the fracturing and movement of rock strata, but is the result of electrical energy detonating within the matrix.

[link to www.thunderbolts.info]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27594630
United States
12/01/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Labradorite is a good mystical stone. Be very careful with Moldavite. People have ended up in wards, bad entity attachments and one lady couldn't recover from cancer until she removed moldavite from her life. A few people I've talked to won't touch it.

There are different stones/crystals that one could use to "travel."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28792938
Canada
12/01/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ah yes...the eye pulse.

Soon your nose will start to vibrate too.

tounge

accompanied by my overwhelming craving for lettuce, carrots and long ears lol

Lol.

Turtles and rabbits...

Perhaps to appreciate the attributes of both, is the key.

and that feels like the motive for my encounter with those whom "know" nature exists for their abuse

hugs

No, the toxicity of nature (to man) becomes a reflection of mans conciousness being anathema to his growth. (The wrong path) As man is not listening but projecting his own deformed thoughts.

You cannot abuse that which succors you without castigating self.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to hermetic.com]

From your link...

“To attain the SANCTUM REGNUM, in other words, the knowledge and power of the Magi, there are four indispensable conditions; an intelligence illuminated by study, an intrepidity which nothing can check, a will which cannot be broken, and a prudence which nothing can corrupt and nothing intoxicate.

TO KNOW, TO DARE, TO WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE--such are the four words of the Magus, inscribed upon the four symbolical forms of the sphinx.”

tounge

That is Cheshire's 'name' on the other forum. He started a thread today about Egyptian Gods.

do i talk to much tounge
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle
 Quoting: Nice Boots Billy

Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Speaking of Agni and the lamb:

The motto accompanying the seal reads TESTIS SUM AGNI
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Labradorite is a good mystical stone. Be very careful with Moldavite. People have ended up in wards, bad entity attachments and one lady couldn't recover from cancer until she removed moldavite from her life. A few people I've talked to won't touch it.

There are different stones/crystals that one could use to "travel."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27594630

thanks hugs
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/01/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to hermetic.com]

From your link...

tounge

do i talk to much tounge

Not at all.
Seer777

United States
12/01/2012 04:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
do i talk to much tounge

Not at all.
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflattus

This.

I have noticed, that one can get 'use to' synch. Until that is, one is pushed further than than they have previously been bent.

Finding a new ceiling becomes customary, through whichever means one utilizes to do so.

Personally, I find quiet time and reflection to be key to finding a new balance when thrust through the ceiling which existed before hand.

~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes well done all

we are in good shape considering our pope informs us we are lost in the west because we are definitely all in the wrong linear year
but
neither he or anyone else of authority knows which linear year we are actually within

lucky we switched to mayan huh

and on that note i think glp is playing with me rofl

You are logged in as aether

Thanks for your support!
Account upgraded until 12/21/2012
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/01/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes well done all

we are in good shape considering our pope informs us we are lost in the west because we are definitely all in the wrong linear year
but
neither he or anyone else of authority knows which linear year we are actually within

lucky we switched to mayan huh

and on that note i think glp is playing with me rofl

You are logged in as aether

Thanks for your support!
Account upgraded until 12/21/2012

It's all good, As you look back the Idea within awareness is, if a baseline Idea or measurement is fallible........so goes the kingdom of rational paradigms protruding forth from it.

Note: Time is an associated linkage to locality and from locality, figures which emanate forth.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
St. Elmo's fire

In ancient Greece, the appearance of a single one was called helene (Greek: , meaning torch, and two were called Castor and Pollux. Occasionally, it was associated with the Greek element of fire, as well as with one of Paracelsus's elementals, specifically the salamander, or, alternatively, with a similar creature referred to as an acthnici

One most important subdivision of the salamanders was the Acthnici. These creatures appeared only as indistinct globes. They were supposed to float over water at night and occasionally to appear as forks of flame on the masts and rigging of ships (St. Elmo's fire). The salamanders were the strongest and most powerful of the elementals, and had as their ruler a magnificent flaming spirit called Djin, terrible and awe-inspiring in appearance. The salamanders were dangerous and the sages were warned to keep away from them, as the benefits derived from studying them were often not commensurate with the price paid. As the ancients associated heat with the South, this corner of creation was assigned to the salamanders as their drone, and they exerted special influence over all beings of fiery or tempestuous temperament. In both animals and men, the salamanders work through the emotional nature by means of the body heat, the liver, and the blood stream. Without their assistance there would be no warmth.

[link to www.truthcontrol.com]

now this /z\ makes sense of this\z/

And see im fascinated with pyramids... Macchu Picchu is a place I would love to go and take a tour of the pyramids around the world.
Peru is another place on my travel agenda ....
Im also drawn to the Hill of Tara in Ireland as well and Rennes Le Chateau
 Quoting: >~* Flutterby Fringe*~<

yes
i was just thinking about the local Sahara archetype
i suppose there more than most the results of out planetary realignments transformed and lush green paradise into desert emotionally dramatically both for the people survivors and the local archetype
then we have pyramids sitting there looking much the same as they ever did and all the emotional thoughts of the survivors ancestry up until today immersed in the poor local archetype
imagine all that for several thousand years
no wonder it comes across as "touchy" and wary of strange buildings of triangular design
i saw it`s point at the time but never took notice because then it never fitted into anything i was directly interested in
but today i see the same thing differently
like it was not until tonight i realized it was my touching the great pyramid that prompted it`s arrival
like it never crossed my mind why i was prompted to only touch the one pyramid and suggest going straight into the desert
my Egyptian hosts were flabbergasted
funny
looking back you see the sense of your intuition

that is why sahara is wary because it knows that once it was not as it is now and the triangle shaped architecture alters all in a heartbeat
actually it feels more like it/they are doing the best they can in the absence of how it was but they remember how it was so keep one eye on the sign(s) sphinx/triangles just in case

haha

something like that
funny
i see their point

Last Edited by aether on 12/01/2012 04:44 PM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
something not right emanating off this fog ...

[link to www.thesun.co.uk]

well i have not passed through that location since the 1990`s but fog is not something the climate i experienced is imaginable within

got weird vibes and my frontal lobe felt weird as well while viewing that
sigh* being able to travel.. one day soon I hope when my investment's bear fruit hf

yes
every year it arises and myself having been there a few times it is unimaginable
but our deserts do strange things and affect our senses to
in egypt i got more emotional sensations in the desert than i did touching the pyramids and now i know why
back in 99 i was at the pyramids for about a week in a hotel overlooking them
i never went in them cos they were not the topic of my trip
but i did take a camel trip into the desert to as far as you could just see the tips of the pyramids
in there the local archetype arose and embraced and i became acutely aware how and why the koran became into writing
the scale of the archetype was amazing possessing the whole Sahara for it`s domain
it was then that i noticed it was completely separate from the pyramids and it had only arisen to "see" me because i came from the pyramids into it`s domain
in fact what i had done is touched the great pyramid with my right hand from my camel them rode directly into the desert without getting off camel
magnificent archetype of dark near black texture kilometers across and high , was the sensation and it came in a rush, full glory
but
defiantly would not go near a pyramid, that i noticed and it was not because it is shy
it is wary to the point of fear on that topic

which makes sense of this /z\
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
and now we know what all the prophets in the sahra area are talking to

clever tounge
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
replay

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25125418
Canada
12/01/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

clever tounge

I'm a bit lost but not 8

angel4
Seer777

United States
12/01/2012 04:54 PM

Report Abusive Post

clever tounge

I heard someone say once,

"A pristine beach is little more than a desert with water..."

TheDesertCave

~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
meanwhile the number one is Boitatá because it has the daily global electric circuit (above) plug in
so all others power goes through it to get to them

and they all know it rockon

Last Edited by aether on 12/01/2012 04:58 PM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

clever tounge

I heard someone say once,

"A pristine beach is little more than a desert with water..."

TheDesertCave

whoa
that prompts us straight to here:

Well of Souls

The Well of Souls is a natural cave located immediately beneath the Foundation Stone, under the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. In addition to a small well-shaped hole in the stone that looks into the cave, there is an entrance on the southern side by stairs which pass through a gap between the Stone and the surrounding bedrock. The cave takes the form of a moderately sized room (similar in floor space to the stone), the ceiling curving to the ground gently, the floor having been flattened and carpeted.

GLP