Re: X Marks the Spot
aether  (OP)

User ID: 1412926
United Kingdom
07/22/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Newton gave us his ‘law of gravity,’ which describes its effect but doesn’t explain it. “I frame no hypotheses,” he wrote.

Electromagnetic waves are far too slow to be the only means of signalling in an immense universe. Gravity requires the near-instantaneous character of the electric force to form stable systems like our solar system and spiral galaxies. Gravitationally, the Earth ‘sees’ the Sun where it is this instant, not where it was more than 8 minutes ago. Newton’s famous law of gravity does not refer to time.
 Quoting: observation

with that in mind we may see there exists universal dimensions within which intelligent information in motion/ velocity (feedback between all things) is of a speed that renders light to appear stationary because it is so slow in comparison

if we ourselves go into these dimensions we must by default match the velocity within their domain
once in there i can see people saying all that is caused by these dimensions appears still
but i can never imagine someone saying all that is in there is still
similar i can see that a person knowing of their existence would think these dimensions are still because their velocity from our light speed dimension renders their velocity impossible to detect thus the person would assume all is still within them
this leads me to believe that what we refer to as illuminated or cosmic consciousness minds are illuminated to the degree they know the existence of these dimensions but it seems to me that does not necessarily mean they have matched the velocity of their being to the velocity of these dimensions because were they to have done so
why would they declare no motion (stillness) is the cause of motion?
 Quoting: aether
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19535695
United States
07/22/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
have you viewed the latest crop circle Aether?

Check this out .. wonder what current being they are imprinting or calling into play thru this ...

[link to www.cropcircleconnector.com]

star tetrahedron in a circle... merkaba = light spirit body or Chariot of God also
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19535695
United States
07/22/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
:awwtree:
 Quoting: ArunaLuna

Sorry it took so long so many things going on , just wanted to say thank you so much for the welcome back

:gimme hug:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6669575
United States
07/22/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]

Feeeeeeed the vacuum!

LOL

This video is great...he's talking about the reality of knowing self and how it relates to field information/feedback process...it's like creating your reality 101.

Along the lines of utilizing synchronicity to structure your environment...as well as read what the environment (all that is not you) is communicating back to you.

Nassim Haramein is a revolutionary physicist, and founder of the Resonance Project:

[link to www.theresonanceproject.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20093181
United States
07/22/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
have you viewed the latest crop circle Aether?

Check this out .. wonder what current being they are imprinting or calling into play thru this ...

[link to www.cropcircleconnector.com]

star tetrahedron in a circle... merkaba = light spirit body or Chariot of God also
 Quoting: >~* Flutterby Fringe*~<

It's a gyroscope
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morning Fringe, good to see you back...

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BREAKING: Sun - Unidentified Anomaly Creates Plasma Vortex

Sun - Unidentified Anomaly Creates Plasma Vortex

Quoting: SunsFlare
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17984635
United States
07/22/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
GREAT tangent!

[link to www.youtube.com]

"It has been said that one illuminate will always recognize another, no matter what words they use..."

:long stem:
 Quoting: Seer777

That's a cool video...

My whole life is my work, and my work is my life. And as long as I live, I shall continue to try to awaken my fellow man to the glory of knowing himself...

~Lao Russell

from the video

"the explanation of that light flash which walter russell and other and other cosmic consciousness have experienced is there is an electric short circuit between the two lobes of the brain which causes a flash of light at the instant of severance of consciousness from electric sensation of the body , such a flash occurs at the moment of death in all cases"

The idea that something gravitationally “heavy” must be producing the effect observed stems from looking at galaxies as ‘objects floating in space’ having no substratum as opposed to recognizing that they exist at the periphery of rather large scale ‘voids’ or “bubbles”. Galaxies are clustered as though forming “shells” in filamentary fashion along the ‘edges’ of these ‘voids’. These then form “galaxy filaments”, “super cluster complexes” or “great walls”.
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]
Add motion to the plasma (this owing to ‘exclusion’ from the ‘voids’) and the periphery, or ‘shells’, of the ‘voids’ may ‘rub’ against one another. This will produce electromagnetically energetic spirals – or vortices – and filamentation via electric currents.

At the Edge of the Abyss
NGC 6503 sits at the edge of a giant, hollowed-out region of space called the Local Void. The Hercules and Coma galaxy clusters, as well as our own Local Group of galaxies, circumscribe this vast, sparsely populated region. Estimates for the void’s diameter vary from 30 million to more than 150 million light-years — so NGC 6503 does not have a lot of galactic company in its immediate vicinity.

[link to www.spacetelescope.org]

Also, to some extent, I think that the dynamics observed may be the result of “trochoidal waves” in the plasma medium, which can also induce elliptical configurations for ‘entrained’ objects, at the relative vortex epicenter. It is known that one can achieve “holes” in electromagnetically induced vortex relations for non-neutral plasma:

Waves, in general
[link to academic.greensboroday.org]

you know i`m detecting people don`t like to see what looks like nothing (void), we like to see and be in locations that have visible material things to see (orientate ourselves)

now we know that everywhere there exists electrically charged something we assume contains "particles" we can never see but we feel

and fields that we also never see but we feel
we are getting close to having to accept that even in places in "space" that appear devoid of anything there exists something that effects our feelings
this is our becoming used to our non material dimensions
which
if we think about it is useful when we die because we all agree we likely retain our ability to feel once we die even though we appear to know we no longer retain our material bodies to experience our feelings through
which is true
so like the "voids" we see in space
we may assume upon death we become like the "void"
invisible but able to feel

strikes me as weird that traditional belief of what god must appears to stop what is called illuminated consciousness people explaining god in a manner that makes practical sense

over the next few years we will resolve that issue

recent awareness of velocity

Attosecond

An attosecond is an SI unit of time equal to 10 18 of a second. (one quintillionth of a second). For context, an attosecond is to a second what a second is to about 31.71 billion years, or twice the age of the universe

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

International System of Units

SI is the world's most widely used system of measurement, used in both everyday commerce and science

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

the reason that and other si measurements exist is because we are aware that within our sub atomic domains that form and sustain us (orientation of material reality) things are happening (intelligent motion/feedback) and "life" at that velocity ,captured in that glimpse of measured speed, is continuously alive and well just as it is within our light speed domain that is sustained by these higher speed locations

out technology has got there to experience it so i imagine our minds will quickly get up to speed also and we experience life in the fast lane
which
automatically makes sense of life in the slower lanes

Thread: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids (Page 150)

More people are experiencing the reality of the nonmaterial and finding "feelings" mean so much more than just some emotive response we should stuff down so as to hide our humanity from eachother...sick...but our society has done just that...trained us to ignore our feelings...and what is basically our sense of the primary dimension...the non material.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doesn't the powers that be change or influence the environment to control the energy or release a certain information?

Like by structures built, bohemian crap, wars or what not...
 Quoting: FancyPants

A human is "the powers that be"...

First step in identifying who THEY are...is knowing yourself.

They is you FancyPants... grinning
Swinging on Spirals

User ID: 14874606
United States
07/22/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Waves, in general
[link to academic.greensboroday.org]

you know i`m detecting people don`t like to see what looks like nothing (void), we like to see and be in locations that have visible material things to see (orientate ourselves)

now we know that everywhere there exists electrically charged something we assume contains "particles" we can never see but we feel
and fields that we also never see but we feel
we are getting close to having to accept that even in places in "space" that appear devoid of anything there exists something that effects our feelings
this is our becoming used to our non material dimensions
which
if we think about it is useful when we die because we all agree we likely retain our ability to feel once we die even though we appear to know we no longer retain our material bodies to experience our feelings through
which is true
so like the "voids" we see in space
we may assume upon death we become like the "void"
invisible but able to feel

Yeah, Aruna! Parallel thoughts. I just read this from aether, and it matches exactly with what I said, and vice-versa.

We said the same things with completely different words and sequences!

LOVE IT!!!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

We do not Die, We Awaken to the Dream that We Lived.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, Aruna! Parallel thoughts. I just read this from aether, and it matches exactly with what I said, and vice-versa.

We said the same things with completely different words and sequences!

LOVE IT!!!
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals

YOu know...as far as visuals go your current AV represents well the material structure of what we've done over the past couple years nonmaterial...

Look at the information that has been gone over in the beginning...it was basic concepts and vague generalities regarding the nature of the environment etc...

And then look at how in going over the same information more detailed a little better each time...it is mimicing the structure of the world we exist within...the vortice...when you visualize how we move (materially) the earth, sun, planets etc thru space...all the energy dynamics between them...same with people...we have the synergies between each other and all that going on human scale...

Same words (text) different sequences...finding out which work (living word) and which don't...seems getting to this part...the FEEL really does connect a lot of it easier.

Still kind of getting my thoughts surrounding that together though...

1dunno1 As far as creating a space safe enough to do that within again..it's been a long time coming...so I'm glad you're still here.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
In all honesty Swing...I think you're waiting on a lot of us to catch up to you...

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Swinging on Spirals

United States
07/22/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
In all honesty Swing...I think you're waiting on a lot of us to catch up to you...

hf

I don't feel that way, but at the same time, I do. The reason why, is that I can have all the flashes and intuitive thoughts etc, but if they cannot be 'proven' or used in application, then whose to say they are 'correct'.

Then, we see that much of it is exactly correct, and I have WTF moments and say to myself, "How could I have gotten that SO exact just from Intuitive Imagination. At least, that is how I used to view it.

Now, after 2 and more years of expressing all of this stuff with other people (you, aether, Just a Dude, Toad, Dion, etc, etc), what I thought if intuitive thought that spouts from imagination, is instead intuitive thought that comes from an intelligent part of the (uni/multi)verses. This creates a feedback process in that the intuition that comes in can remain 'purer' because it 'feels' right/correct. When it doesn't, then I feel the gaps, but cannot 'see' them.

Hahaha! It all works the same way!

Last Edited by Swinging on Spirals on 07/22/2012 12:36 PM
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
@ FancyPants...I think you're correctly interpreting into what feels right for you...which can only be right as far as your meaning from your "all else" is to you.

Keeping in mind a more open perspective...the way you do it will always allow for that bigger perspective then to show you the way to truth on any topic...like stepping stones.

I'm a bit all over the place today so I'm in full blurt mode...btw.

hiding
Swinging on Spirals

United States
07/22/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you're correctly interpreting into what feels right for you...which can only be right as far as your meaning from your "all else" is to you.

Keeping in mind a more open perspective...the way you do it will always allow for that bigger perspective then to show you the way to truth on any topic...like stepping stones.

I'm a bit all over the place today so I'm in full blurt mode...btw.

hiding

bingo!

lovely

Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
07/22/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any idea what it means, when you feel like you are a fraction of a second behind everyone else. Or if you look at a object and it seems different than usual (color, shape, size)?

Could light be the reason, for objects looking different? If so why do others not notice?

Last Edited by Blue Skies on 07/22/2012 12:52 PM
:kitten on fence:
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States