Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,472 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,269,302
Pageviews Today: 2,488,311Threads Today: 962Posts Today: 19,638
11:54 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Aurora shooter, mind-altering neuroscience researcher, Holmes was clearly provided with exotic gear

WindyMind
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 7244814
United States
07/21/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Aurora shooter, mind-altering neuroscience researcher, Holmes was clearly provided with exotic gear
The Aurora shootings conspiracy or did he do it all by himself?

Last Edited by WindyMind on 08/24/2012 07:33 PM
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/21/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Aurora shooter, mind-altering neuroscience researcher, Holmes was clearly provided with exotic gear
According to news reports, this sudden violent rampage was completely out of character for James Holmes, who was described as "shy."

The New York Times is now reporting:
Billy Kromka, a pre-med student at the University of Colorado, Boulder, worked with Mr. Holmes for three months last summer as a research assistant in a lab of at the Anschutz Medical Campus. Mr. Kromka said he was surprised to learn Mr. Holmes was the shooting suspect. "It was just shocking, because there was no way I thought he could have the capacity to do commit an atrocity like this," he said. ( [link to www.nytimes.com]

"He spent much of his time immersed in the computer, often participating in role-playing online games..."

There is already conjecture that James Holmes may have been involved in mind-altering neuroscience research and ended up becoming involved at a depth he never anticipated. His actions clearly show a strange detachment from reality, indicating he was not in his right mind. That can only typically be accomplished through drugs, hypnosis or trauma (and sometimes all three).

Learn more: [link to www.naturalnews.com]
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/21/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Aurora shooter, mind-altering neuroscience researcher, Holmes was clearly provided with exotic gear
Question: How does an unemployed medical student afford $20,000 in weapons gear?

If you start to look at the really big picture here, the obvious question arises: How does an unemployed medical student afford all the complex weapons gear, bomb-making gear, "flammable" booby trap devices, ammunition, multiple magazines, bullet-proof vest, groin protection, ballistic helmet, SWAT uniform and all the rest of it?

A decent AR-15 rifle costs $1,000 or more all by itself. The shotgun and handgun might run another $800 total. Spare mags, sights, slings, and so on will run you at least another $1,000 across three firearms. The bullet-proof vest is easily another $800, and the cost of the bomb-making gear is anybody's guess. With all the specialty body gear, ammunition, booby-trap devices and more, I'm guessing this is at least $20,000 in weapons and tactical gear, much of which is very difficult for civilians to get in the first place.

WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/21/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like this article, it makes sense. I hope it is not true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15683577
United States
07/21/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some one watched this movie !

familiar
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/21/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
link
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15228849
United States
07/21/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/21/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15683577

perfect

Last Edited by WindyMind on 08/24/2012 07:33 PM
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/21/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or is it just about mental illness?
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/21/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by WindyMind on 08/24/2012 07:34 PM
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/21/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Either your all busy reading these articles or you hate Natural News. Probably the second guesss, right?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/21/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im here rolleyes
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/21/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im here rolleyes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15683577

Hiya, I know this has probably been beaten to death already on GLP but I was busy at the time and I like this article, it makes sense to me.
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/21/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess we won't know until mainstream media tells us.goodnews
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/21/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Much of the gear he had would be hard for a civilian to get.
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/21/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Post-hypnotic suggestion
It has been alleged post-hypnotic suggestion can be used to change people's behaviour after emerging from hypnosis.[citation needed]

wikipedia
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/21/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
from the urban dictionary on mind control

thesaurus for mind control:
brainwashing new world order illuminati nwo conspiracy brainwash cult deviant gentleman evil fuck government killuminati religion school sex 1984 barton big brother brainwashed brain washing more...

5. mind control
Having mind power of someone. Get inside of someone's head.

2. mind control
The abiblity to control/influence someone's "actions"

3. mind control
The minipulation of a subject's mind which causes the subject to perform a task when the set condition is triggered. This can be open to awareness or not by the subject. The minipulator is a malicious person/group using the media, sounds, etc. as a medium for such minipulations.
The government, Illuminati, the media... your mom, etc.
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/21/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
theundead

User ID: 19941621
Germany
07/22/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is a very interesting angle to this. good work op 5 stars!
You can grow ideas, in the garden of your MIND.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14408911
United States
07/22/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
[His parents] were aware that his life had begun to unravel over the past year, that for reasons still unclear he was living as a near recluse. He was behaving erratically too, trawling adult sex sites, taking drugs and leaving neighbours in the Denver suburb of Aurora with the impression he was deeply troubled.

Police believe he had grown fixated by the Batman films and there are unconfirmed reports he became hooked on the narcotic prescription painkiller Vicodin, which was found in the system of Heath Ledger, the actor who played the Joker. Ledger died of an overdose in 2008.

Publicly, at least, Holmes’s parents are not saying whether they know or can guess what made him snap, yet it appears that unlike others in America’s roll call of mass killers, he was no sociopath. Nor is there anything to suggest he had endured childhood trauma.

Experts believe it is more likely that Holmes was suffering from a genetic psychotic illness which could have acted like a ‘time bomb’ set to go off any time between the ages of 15 and 25.

Holmes began studying for a PhD in neuroscience at the University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver last year but dropped out a month ago. The last course he took was in mental illnesses and psychiatric disorders, according to the college.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/22/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The urban dictionary on daily mail

daily express newspaper racist tabloid the sun conservative party daily daily heil labour mail tony blair trash chav dailymail daily record immigrants muslim paperboy princess diana richard littlejohn more...
1. Daily Mail
The only brand of toilet paper that, when used, leaves more shit on you than you started with. Also see Daily Heil.

A UK newspaper which tries to pretend it isn't a tabloid for some unknown reason. They call themselves "A family paper with strong female readership, it has won many awards for editorial flair, outstanding reporting, design and print quality." I prefer to call it a racist, sexist, slanderous, homophobic, unprofessional, sensationalist Hitler fanzine. They are "morally outraged" by just about everything. Calls itself the only newpaper that stands up for what it believes in (aka. talks bullshit).
The only reason I'm ever buy the Daily Mail is to start a fire.
buy daily mail mugs & shirts
by Kay May 16, 2004 share this add a video

British newspaper aimed at conservatine, middle class housewives. Regards itself as a serious newspaper despite the fact that it is clearly tabloid.

It claims to be a moral voice of the people but is in fact a paper designed to indulge the quasi-racist/homophobic/bigotted views held by much of middle england.

The paper loves nothing more than creating a moral panic and has done so over the years on subjects ranging from hoodies to water bottles.

The Daily Mail typically finds time to bleat on about the terrible state of Britain today in its police force, NHS, Education system and policy on immigration. It is truly creative in finding a whole bunch of ways of paraphrasing "Kick all asylum seekers out. We hate foreign people".

The Daily Mail burns rather nicely and is just the right size to cover cat litter trays.
Typical Daily Mail headlines:

"Black person gets job"
"Presenter says word sex on TV"
"My angelic little girl was made to wear a hoodie by a gay immigrant paedophile communist"
AZGal
User ID: 1486221
United States
07/22/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was CIA, not FBI.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17952489
United States
07/22/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: WindyMind

How do you figure? I own both a rem870 and ar15, very easy to obtain either. Handguns would be available with pistol permit, which he could have easily obtained given his lack of criminal history (5$/permit here). Body armor (helmet, vest, leggings etc) could be ordered online or easily purchased with cash at a gun show. He'll, I've seen decent flak jackets on craigslist. Gas mask, gun show or nearly any army surplus store. .223, 12ga and .40 ammo can be picked up anywhere. The only bit of gear that would be somewhat had to obtain would be the smoke/gas canisters.

I would say a sliver of it would be hard to obtain, but certainly not most. I'd venture to say that finding the right color hair dye was more difficult than stocking his arsenal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19240832
United States
07/22/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
C2C guest last night said shooter was taking painkiller Vicodin, which contains hydrocodone, a narcotic. [link to www.coasttocoastam.com]
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/22/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

How do you figure? I own both a rem870 and ar15, very easy to obtain either. Handguns would be available with pistol permit, which he could have easily obtained given his lack of criminal history (5$/permit here). Body armor (helmet, vest, leggings etc) could be ordered online or easily purchased with cash at a gun show. He'll, I've seen decent flak jackets on craigslist. Gas mask, gun show or nearly any army surplus store. .223, 12ga and .40 ammo can be picked up anywhere. The only bit of gear that would be somewhat had to obtain would be the smoke/gas canisters.

I would say a sliver of it would be hard to obtain, but certainly not most. I'd venture to say that finding the right color hair dye was more difficult than stocking his arsenal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17952489

Expert opinions are welcome. I read an article and posted it and that is what it said. I appreciate your information. thanks
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/22/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
C2C guest last night said shooter was taking painkiller Vicodin, which contains hydrocodone, a narcotic. [link to www.coasttocoastam.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19240832

So it was possibly a drug induced psychosis. What is psychosis? It is sometimes associated with mind control also.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15959056
United States
07/22/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question: How does an unemployed medical student afford $20,000 in weapons gear?

If you start to look at the really big picture here, the obvious question arises: How does an unemployed medical student afford all the complex weapons gear, bomb-making gear, "flammable" booby trap devices, ammunition, multiple magazines, bullet-proof vest, groin protection, ballistic helmet, SWAT uniform and all the rest of it?

A decent AR-15 rifle costs $1,000 or more all by itself. The shotgun and handgun might run another $800 total. Spare mags, sights, slings, and so on will run you at least another $1,000 across three firearms. The bullet-proof vest is easily another $800, and the cost of the bomb-making gear is anybody's guess. With all the specialty body gear, ammunition, booby-trap devices and more, I'm guessing this is at least $20,000 in weapons and tactical gear, much of which is very difficult for civilians to get in the first place.

Selling drugs. How hard is that to figure out? Nothing exotic about what he had, all the gear was easily purchased online, it's all available to civilians.
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/22/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Selling drugs. How hard is that to figure out? Nothing exotic about what he had, all the gear was easily purchased online, it's all available to civilians.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15959056

Why are you so like I know it so you are stupid if you don't? He sounds like too much of a loner to deal drugs. I don't see it in his personality from what I know so far. Drug dealers have friends on the side chance there will be free drugs for them.
WindyMind  (OP)

United States
07/22/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now it is being hooked to not being able to get a job out of college. Statistics show that jobs are related to mental health.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17952489
United States
07/22/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17952489

Expert opinions are welcome. I read an article and posted it and that is what it said. I appreciate your information. thanks

You're very welcome. Not attacking, just trying to set the record straight. You hit the proverbial nail with the media propaganda assertion.

I'm anti gun control, but I do agree that our firearms laws can be a bit counterintuitive. You can legally buy a tactical rifle or shotgun at age 18, they just perform a very simple quick-check to verify you are not a felon (they call an ATF hotline and provide your ss#, takes ~30 seconds)... but you can't own a handgun until 21 and only after obtaining a permit and, in some states, after a waiting period. Ammo is an open market item; ID is only provided as proof of age, no information is recorded. This kat could have bought all 6000 rounds in one purchase and no one would have raised a flag.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243271
United States
07/22/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
James Eagen Holmes was a brilliant diviant just like Theodore John "Ted" Kaczynski, better known as the "Unabomber" Ted Kaczynski. Dr. Kaczynski serving a life sentence Born May 22, 1942 (age 70) Chicago, Illinois.
Alias(es) The Unabomber. Status Incarcerated at ADX Florence,[1] #04475–046

Theodore John "Ted" Kaczynski also known as the "Unabomber", is an American mathematician, social critic, and Neo-Luddite[2] who engaged in a mail bombing campaign that spanned nearly 20 years, killing three people and injuring 23 others. From 1978 to 1995, Kaczynski sent 16 bombs to targets including universities and airlines,

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Smart people are sometimes CRAZY people
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243271

I forgot the important part..

He also participated in a multiple-year personality study conducted by Dr. Henry Murray, an expert on stress interviews.[12]

Students in Murray's study were told they would be debating personal philosophy with a fellow student.[13] Instead they

were subjected to a "purposely brutalizing psychological experiment"[13] stress test, which was an extremely stressful, personal, and prolonged psychological attack. During the test, students were taken into a room, strapped into a chair and connected to electrodes that monitored their physiological reactions, while facing bright lights and a two-way mirror.

Each student had previously written an essay detailing their personal beliefs and aspirations: the essays were turned over to an anonymous attorney, who would enter the room and individually belittle each strapped-down student based in part on the disclosures they had made. This was filmed, and students' expressions of impotent rage were played back to them several times later in the study. According to author Alston Chase, Kaczynski's records from that period suggest he was emotionally stable when the study began. Kaczynski's lawyers attributed some of his emotional instability and dislike of mind control to his participation in this study.[13][14] Indeed, some have suggested that this experience may have been instrumental in Kaczynski's future actions
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243271

GLP